It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The confessions of an Assassin.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
You also made no mention of the visceral business of cleaning blood, tissue and bone meal off yourself after the hit.

I don't know quite how to take your story; If this is true, I hope you have an IProxy to hide behind. What is your motive for telling your story? Closure? Surely not absolvement.

I have to be honest with you and tell you that I'll keep reading.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentG
reply to post by LifesNomad

Firing pins and barrels are easily replaced...the so called footprint of ones firearm can easily be changed to the point where noone would be the wiser. I also changed guns periodically, but i most often used JHP's that fragment on impact, making it very difficult to retrieve and match to any weapon.

?? You're not making sense. Changing firing pins and barrels, instead of using non fragmenting rounds and removing all traces of yourself from the scene? I know what a professional would do

I think the wisest thing for you to do, would be reading some more books (Vince Flynn writes brilliant books about a CIA trained assassin) - you could get some more true to life accounts about trade and fieldcraft, then come back under a new name and write more convincingly

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

Questions, questions, questions. I am not a computer expert by any means, but i do know how to change my IP address, and i would not be stupid enough to put any real information in my computer, perhaps im using a friends name, or someone i met on a street corner? Or perhaps someone from my grade school days, or maybe a car salesman's name who sold me a car at one point or another.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LifesNomad

I have changed the firing pins and barrels on all of my weapons several times. I was only addressing the fact that you brought up, yes rifling and firing pin imprints can be traced to certain guns, but if you change them out periodically, it is impossible to tell if the round in question came from one gun or two. But, like i said, i used fragmenting rounds more often then subsonic rounds, i used them in that situation because of the close proximity of other houses to the targets home.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentG

what is your purpose for posting all of this in this forum??? What are you looking to achieve?? What happened that made you decide to tell this part of your background to the world??

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Questions, questions, questions. I am not a computer expert by any means, but i do know how to change my IP address, and i would not be stupid enough to put any real information in my computer, perhaps im using a friends name, or someone i met on a street corner? Or perhaps someone from my grade school days, or maybe a car salesman's name who sold me a car at one point or another.

Some more questions:

- were you allowed to 'refuse' a hit?
- did you care about 'why' they were being targetted for elimination?
- do you regret your 'career path' in the light of hindsight?

I am glad you have posted your experiences. It is appropriate to realise that we have govt sanctioned and trained assassins at work in our midst.

I have had correspondence and interviews with three 'sanctioned' assassins - two USA-based, and one UK-based. I was particularly interested in their chain-of-command structures - which basically made them non-accountable to any govt agency or regulatory authority in either or any country.

Duncan

PS: In case you haven't noticed, there seems to be some door prize on each new thread to the first person who cries 'hoax' - so just ignore them and state your piece.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nexusmagazine

PS: In case you haven't noticed, there seems to be some door prize on each new thread to the first person who cries 'hoax' - so just ignore them and state your piece.

What a load of bollox - I wouldn't cry "hoax" unless I was sure it was a hoax. I'm ex-SF, and everything this guy has written is a load of wishful thinking and bollox.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nexusmagazine

Yes, we were allowed to refuse "hits", in which case they would be passed along to another assassin, or they would be put off untill further notice.

More often then not, i would not care about what my target had done, i was serving my country using an ability i was obviously granted by someone somewhere.

Looking back, no i dont regret my career choice. It may sound sick and twisted to some, but i enjoyed my time with the NSA. And on top of that, they payed well.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
i apologize, ladies and gentlemen. a buddy of mine has been doing some hacking himself. he is into creative writing and decided to mess with my new ATS account, im so sorry, im not a friggin NSA assassin, im a kid whos going to college to get a criminal justice degree, so i geuss im far from it. ill have to find a way to get him back in the near future, please, MODs if you feel the need, go ahead and close this thread. i apologize again

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

actually darlin', i wasn't' asking a question. i was stating a fact. i am all about coming to the truth, but for the life of me can't come to a decision on whether what you are telling us is the truth or not.

now that you have just stated possible ways of getting around the IP address situation makes me even more suspicious. anyone who had accomplished such atrocities for the government wouldn't want to give away such info as you just did.

i am not trying to be rude or completely discount what you are telling us, but just saying, my suspicious mind was sent more into "red alert" mode w/ these excuses you gave. good luck in whatever it is you are trying to accomplish w/ this thread.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Wow, i just read everything he wrote, quite a load crap there. im sorry again people, i need to get a new password now. he enjoys messing with people, especially over the internet.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

i apologize, ladies and gentlemen. a buddy of mine has been doing some hacking himself. he is into creative writing and decided to mess with my new ATS account, im so sorry, im not a friggin NSA assassin, im a kid whos going to college to get a criminal justice degree, so i geuss im far from it. ill have to find a way to get him back in the near future, please, MODs if you feel the need, go ahead and close this thread. i apologize again

Ok good, now this thread is sorted. Thanks for letting us know.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Wow, i just read everything he wrote, quite a load crap there. im sorry again people, i need to get a new password now. he enjoys messing with people, especially over the internet.

I hope your telling the truth, your writing style is very similar to your friend.

It's I not i.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
First, NOBODY who has killed another person can say they have NEVER had nightmares or feelings of guilt, or some negative reaction, etc. I know this for fact because I know people who have done so (law enforcement, military, etc) - killed human beings.

That is a pretty bold and very absolute statement to make. It isn't a fact...just a fact with the people you know.
You don't know EVERYONE.

You are taking one persons word over another...unless of course you have been in their shoes and also killed but even still it would just be your own subjective perspective on the matter.

Ever hear of:

Antisocial personality disorder (APD) is a mental disorder defined by the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual: "The essential feature for the diagnosis is a pervasive pattern of disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others that begins in childhood or early adolescence and continues into adulthood."

- Lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another. Wikipedia

Then there are the cases those that suffer brain injuries from accidents or even tumors and are said to have lost all empathy in general. Some people that have had such injuries have expressed no feelings at all for the family they have or friends prior to the injury. I recently saw a documentary (I believe it was on Discovery) where a father in the UK had an injury and ever since he could care less about anyone...including his newborn son and wife. He only stayed with them because of obligation but he felt nothing for them and his wife knows it.

Brain Injury Said to Affect Moral Choices

Damage to an area of the brain behind the forehead, inches behind the eyes, transforms the way people make judgments in life-or-death situations, scientists reported yesterday.

Those with ventromedial injuries were about twice as likely as other participants to say they would push someone in front of the train (if that was the only option), or suffocate a baby whose crying would reveal to enemy soldiers where the subject and family and friends were hiding. NY Times

Whether psychological, biological or accidental it is certainly possible.

While his story may not be true (I have my doubts), it certainly isn't far-fetched . Yes, there are those that have killed and stated that they have no feelings whatsoever about killing. No remorse at all.

What proof do you have that they do?

- Lee

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

I hope your telling the truth, your writing style is very similar to your friend.

It's I not i.

for the record, i use "i" more often than "I". just easier. still, however, i am inclined to believe that this a person who thought he could get by w/ something and is now doing "damage control".

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Staff is aware of what has transpired on this thread.

Stand By. Remain Civil.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This whole tale doesn't resonate to me as a "prank" perpetrated by an individual that took over another's online ID. It feels rehearsed and scripted, and there were many things that felt to me to be somewhat logical. There were other things (that I mentioned) that did not.

Thanks for coming clean. Good one. Me sucker.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
im really sorry guys, this was not me. im assuming that because i retrieved my password today, and he knows my email login, that he got it off of there and then decided to have some fun with everyone. and yeah i know its I but i just didnt feel like capitailizing anything today lol, no hard feelings?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

This very well could have been something he came up with for a writing class, i dont know, but i didnt do this, i have very little story telling skills, but then again i may be telling one now??? nah just kidding, im going to get him back though, although internet reputaion isnt important to me im tired of him thinking he can get away with pulling pranks on people.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join