It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallen Angel as a Guardian Angel?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I have been asking myself this for some time and am interested to see what others think of this.

If your guardian (whether it be angel, shadow person, etc) was acting in your best interest, the best of its ability to watch out or help you, and had never been foul to you in anyway...
How would you react if it was reveled to you that your guardian was/is a fallen angel, demon, trapped spirit, or the like?

*Would you attempt to banish that entity, just because of its past?

*Would you allow it to remain by your side, in hopes of maybe helping it to regain its self?

*If the entity was simply helping you out of its own free will, would you act the same?

I am not posing this to be Anti-religious or to call anyone out, I am just curious.

My take is:
Personally I would allow it to stay as it is not hurting me. And would feel better if it did perhaps help it somehow. (I picture a sort of Constantine-like being where they have been cast out or away, but are still trying to do good)

If this is a duplicate post forgive me, I could not find anything alike on the search.
***If this is in the wrong topic, please move or redirect me***

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cheyracingchick

How would you react if it was reveled to you that your guardian was/is a fallen angel, demon, trapped spirit, or the like?

I wouldn't be surprised but accept that entity for what it is.

*Would you attempt to banish that entity, just because of its past?

I would not banish that entity regardless of its past.

*Would you allow it to remain by your side, in hopes of maybe helping it to regain its self?

I would allow it to remain by my side unless it has a request or until its purpose has been fulfilled.

*If the entity was simply helping you out of its own free will, would you act the same?

I would reciprocate in anyway possible.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
hmm, interesting take on what a fallen angel is... I have always been told that there is an angel for everyone... but that would be a lot of angels seeing as how people are dieing and becoming ones themselves, plus the fact that the population doesnt seem to want to dip anytime soon... then again I'm not a religion expert or anything but it is interesting to think about.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I have met at least two people whom I've talked to. They've had memories of long ago past lives.

Over the past thousands and thousands of years since the events that are best known as the physical "fall" of the "angels", beings that were inbodied, there have been cycles of reincarnation as attempt has been made to seperate (wash) the error away.

When the "higher inbodied" beings failed in their mission they were made mortal. This opened them to having to reincarnate in hopes to get it right or at least wash away the darkness.

I have met at least two people whom confessed memories of past lives being "alien" beings on this planet. Though, they had understanding, they were still in error about the meaning of this.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Thank you PikyPiky for your take on this subject. I agree Totally with your thoughts.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Penumbra
hmm, interesting take on what a fallen angel is... I have always been told that there is an angel for everyone... but that would be a lot of angels seeing as how people are dieing and becoming ones themselves, plus the fact that the population doesnt seem to want to dip anytime soon... then again I'm not a religion expert or anything but it is interesting to think about.

I agree that there would be a lot of angels around. (Maybe that is why the movie theaters always seem so crowded?
Also makes you wonder if there are guardians for "bad" people in society. Those which have no regard for life. I thank you deeply for your comment... and you have given me something more to contemplate

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Over the past thousands and thousands of years since the events that are best known as the physical "fall" of the "angels", beings that were inbodied, there have been cycles of reincarnation as attempt has been made to seperate (wash) the error away.

When the "higher inbodied" beings failed in their mission they were made mortal. This opened them to having to reincarnate in hopes to get it right or at least wash away the darkness.

So by this you mean, that (your belief) is that guardians are reincarnates? That is how I understood your post forgive me if that is wrong. If it is the way you meant it
I think that is a very interesting idea, Definitely Plausible, and would also help to dull down the number of beings (I am not religious so I will refrain from the over use of "angel" term) that are around us/ them that Penumbra was speaking of... Very informative.
Thank you so much for the insight!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Cheyracingchick

It would be my luck to have a fallen angel as a guardian angel. I dont pretend to know how to banish anything. When it comes to spirits, I think we are wired to tell a good one from a bad one. I think if it were a help to me all my life and a help to my family, I would not want to send it away. I try not to judge people too much, so i dont think I would for other beings. I would expect maybe a "fallen" one would have some motivations and maybe some sort of morality or they would not have fallen in the first place.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

#1 who revealed such to

then fallen angels wouldnt be allowed to do things like that if you were in Gods hands

and im pretty sure angels have a chance to redeem themselves and if not it is because they are not living anymore and they have predetermined their destination from their life with their body just like us

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Always measure that if the Fallen Angel is making something, is it really your interest or just want to guide you to somewhere, which is serving his interest.

I have a Guardian, standard, not a fallen one. She gave me some lessons about Fallen Angels.
One last thing, Fallen Angels are almost always remains Fallen Angels. There are very few exceptions, when they was able to redeem themselves. So, just be vigilant. It's never hurt.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
From where I've been, it's hard to know what are fallen angels or fallen aliens etc. It could all be some type of game or experiment on this world. I've met a few claiming to be the real arch angel Michael, if there really is such a person.

It's as if they are all playing a game to produce the most convincing or believeble lie. The one I had growing up was supposedly a female who called herself Gabriel. (gabrielle) I haven't heard from her in awhile though. I guess the medication is working?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

That's seriously funny.
Actually, you weren't serious a/b medication, were ya?
Anyway, OP, am i to understand that your take is that shadows are fallen angels? This might sound very dumb, but are fallen angels and demons just exactly the same thing?
also, is a guardian the same as a guide?
What else could be a guide/guardian?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Levita

Well, no it didn't sound dumb at all... But I think I may not have been clear on the intention of the post. I was trying to state that some believe Shadow Persons (not the shadows on the bedroom wall, unless you believe so.) can be or are their guardians. While others see them as demons or fallen ones, or other "evil" beings.

What the idea of this thread was, to see people's opinions of how they would hypothetically handle the situation of having an "evil", demon, fallen one, ect... actually being of helpful or positive nature. I was not trying to ask for what a personal definition of the being was/is, or if it was possible to be. But you are welcome to do so.

Or to make it really simple... If What you had a close relationship with an entity for a certain period of time, you were completely comfortable with, turned out to be something you morally despised ... How do you act?

And to answer your question of Is a guardian the same as a guide? yes, if you believe so.

What else could be a guardian or guide? I believe Anything that develops a strong emotional attachment to you, and helps to divulge information to you is a Guardian or guide.

BTW I am NOT an expert on the subject, just as interested individual

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
First, there were two groupings of the fallen angels... the Watchers and Lucifer's lot.

The Watchers, as described in portion within Genesis, as well as in more detail within the Book of Enoch, gazed upon the daughters of man, and took them as wives; these angels were banished from heaven (and women were no longer allowed to paint themselves for church, but rather had to wear hats). It was through Enoch that they petitioned God to be allowed back into heaven, seeking forgiveness... there was none. I would assume that these angels could still try to enter heaven, by good deeds.

The second group, the followers of Lucifer, fell from grace when they sided with the Angel of Light (how they could do this, since only mankind had free will is beyond this discussion), and have resided in torment to this day. No matter what one defines hell, or torment to be, it has to be, by its very nature, worse then heaven. If mortals and saints and mankind can ask forgiveness and be released from Hell, would it not also stand to reason that the fallen could as well? Perhaps a bit of community service...

Let us not forget, too, that no matter what, no matter which group, they are still known as fallen angels. Not demon, not monster, but angel. They are still accountable to those up high, and must still do as is asked.

Fallen or not, disgraced or not, if the Lord of Angels commands, I am certain that they are still obliged to obey.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   

They don't exist, so it doesn't matter if you think it's a fallen angel, Sammy Davis Jr., or Mickey Mouse on PCP - it has no bearing on reality, only your impression of reality that sits firmly in your own mind.

Of course, if you can demonstrate otherwise, you've started a whole new branch of science, and James Randi will pay you a million bucks.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Ya know, Dave "I don't even smoke pot" 420... I really don't think that had ANYTHING to do with the OP, now did it? Why do you even bother posting? All you do is post on anything paranormal and say it doesn't exist without ANY proof whatsoever that you are right... yet you demand proof of existence? WTF is wrong in your little brain, sir?!? BTW, yeah... I finally reported this one to the mods. If need be, I have another thread that you managed to do absolutely nothing for and coninue to terrorize. All you are doing is pissign on people's feet here. Go away, please. If you don't think it's real, then don't waste your time. You aren't opening anyone's eyes and you certainly do NOT educate anyone in any way. Just leave these boards and go find another board, please.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Levita
reply to post by aleon1018

That's seriously funny.
Actually, you weren't serious a/b medication, were ya?
Anyway, OP, am i to understand that your take is that shadows are fallen angels? This might sound very dumb, but are fallen angels and demons just exactly the same thing?
also, is a guardian the same as a guide?
What else could be a guide/guardian?

It was a bit of sarcasm. Especially, since the medical field and or others involved, expects me to swallow their pills and diagnosis. I've recalled having had x-rays that showed what appeared to be relatively large spherical implants in the back of my skull.

Biblical or other writings suggest some of this if people use some type of plausable logic of some type of intervention and manipulation of our planet and species.

Our current science fiction in some ways explains this. Reading between the lines can mean half truths and parables. In the Star Trek series of the borg; humans are upgraded and controlled with implants.

There may be those who have good intentions and those who hate their jobs just like we do and "kick the dog." Biblical accounts mention jealousy.

Those who claimed to be my gaurdians may have also been my keepers to keep me dumbed down as an experiment or to derail some program currently running. The good and bad may all just be part of the same team to cause more confusion and manipulation.

Small lies and small truths that lead up to one big one is still deception, stalling and dumbing us down.

Angelic type powerful beings that need hardware and software is very suggestive. My take is some type of twisted game and experiment.

Possibly, by some who were once all knowing entitites or angelic type beings. Role playing within us and starting over as if a new game and test and being hazed by former friends and competitors. (a dumbed down entity)

An alien species might also do this to learn what it is to be human to understand us better. It seems that they're taking their sweet time about it though.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Great to read so many people care about fallen ones. I totally understand as we are not here to judge, especially that of a realm we are not part of as yet.

Imo if it is fallen then it had done something out of it's own choice and so probably do have some intension/s on getting back to those whom "caused" them to fall from grace in their opinion, aka us humans. We know the reason why one and his few million fell, the reason he did not want to "serve" man. The reason why The Supreme created us and love us so much goes beyond my understanding and clearly beyond fallen ones as well.

There are the ones from Genesis and Jude, the Apocrypha that chose women we all know about who ended up as flesh but so taught men all their tricks of the trade, magicks and such.

I believe each one of us will know when it comes to good and evil, no doubt, but they have a degree to deceive. They can play along for years on end, lying dormant and then erupt. I would not deal with them and so i will not judge them but they must not interfere with my personal life. Our guardians protect us without us needing to be aware of them, that is the "job" they have to serve us so we may become part of The Supreme. They do so because of love and not bragging rights so we can check them out. I suppose that is why faith is a struggle, cause we do not see miracles.

I am all for not judging fallen ones, i have no right but same goes for them. I will say one thing about fallen ones, when commanded in The Name Of The Supreme they speak the truth, where flesh still swear on His Name with lies flowing like a river.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
qonone, it almost sounds like you are giving them an excuse. The take on demons is that they are still angels, it seems, from quite a few of the views here, and why do they not deserve to be judged? qonone, i would love to know where you think shadows fit in. They are not, and i'm inclined to say were never angels. They willfully cause suffering for the living. They are monsters. I wouldn't exactly say so many of "us" "care" for the "fallen ones". I would call it strange interrest, but not care.

Aleon, just so this is out there, i was just joking. The sarcasm was pretty funny. I haven't read much of the bible. Someone is always there to be hypocritical and just disgust me out of reading, beyond all belief. But the idea is interresting enough, so if you knew where the specific verses were, i would check them out for myself.

The soothsayer, i have a question for you: if Lucifer, the betrayer, was the angel of light, why is light commonly taught to be good, and dark commonly taught to be bad? It seems a little backwards to me.

OP, thankyou for the further clarification. It is a very interesting idea. I don't have an answer as to what i would do under that idea though. I do have some sort of an idea that shadows (and i am also one who thinks of them as demons) and other negative entities would be able to take some similar role, but being negative they would not be guardians but manipulators. And, being negatives, nothing positive would come from their manipulation, unless slight, and then purely accidental. In theory, of course.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
My belief is that any being "fallen" will not be under the full grace of God and not able to guide anyone. Those beings in God's light "angels" will direct people according to God's plan and guide us accordingly.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join