It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day The Elohim Fell In My Hands

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte

Originally posted by angelofelohim
and.... I can't release it!!! It's evidence!!

Well then, may God have mercy on the peoples of the earth.

Way to go angelofelohim.....we're doomed now. I'm calling my lawyer.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

So you are saying the Elohim are wishes? or you are saying the white stuff
is wishes?

Yes. You call them Elohim. Where I grew up we called them Wishes. Because they will grant wishes if you show compassion and release them. Unfortunately, you bagged yours up and now I don't think they will grant your wish. Like I said they will cause the opposite of your wish if you imprison them. The quicker you release the Wish the better.

Thanks but I'll let the Lord decide for me and after tonight, the Lord says, YO, good job,
keep it up.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
What does that say about humanity when you take an Elohim and imprison it in a plastic bag? And you say God is pleased that you have imprisoned one of his divine beings? I don't think so.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

What does that say about humanity when you take an Elohim and imprison it in a plastic bag? And you say God is pleased that you have imprisoned one of his divine beings? I don't think so.

these things are everywhere..
Plz don't play God cuz only God can be God. If our Lord wants its lil' ellie back,
the Lord will provide a sign as always.

And plz do not compare me to humanity cuz humanity is too busy with its Ego imprisoning people for crimes like jaywalking and speaking truth. I am not like them.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Elohim - plural term for God in the Hebrew writings.

What I seen on the video......

NOTHING. *gasp* Not a bloody thing.

Well... I seen pollen flying around. I can go to work and see a crap load of it flying around and even spend half an hour picking it out of my hair and my co-worker's hair after breaks.

And before you start... NO pollen is not little tiny spacecraft for aliens you call Elohim to move around in.

Elohim is not aliens.. sheesh.

Have you took your medication today?? Seriously.. put down the videocamera and go take your meds.. you are scaring the sane ones!

VV

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ValhallasValkyrie
Elohim - plural term for God in the Hebrew writings.

What I seen on the video......

NOTHING. *gasp* Not a bloody thing.

Well... I seen pollen flying around. I can go to work and see a crap load of it flying around and even spend half an hour picking it out of my hair and my co-worker's hair after breaks.

And before you start... NO pollen is not little tiny spacecraft for aliens you call Elohim to move around in.

Elohim is not aliens.. sheesh.

Have you took your medication today?? Seriously.. put down the videocamera and go take your meds.. you are scaring the sane ones!

VV

You aint seen nuthin' yet.

You're very rude.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

You're very rude.

Maybe he is, but it's a value statement reflecting your values.....what I find rude is your insistence on posting videos of clouds and wind borne seeds and insisting they are something else.....something mystical and God-like.

Either you're deluded, playing a big game, or are hopelessly lost in some fantasy world.....whatever the choice, you're not here for discovery....you simply want to foist your bizarre opinion on others and totally dismiss the reality of what you're seeing and experiencing.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

You're very rude.

Maybe he is, but it's a value statement reflecting your values.....what I find rude is your insistence on posting videos of clouds and wind borne seeds and insisting they are something else.....something mystical and God-like.

Either you're deluded, playing a big game, or are hopelessly lost in some fantasy world.....whatever the choice, you're not here for discovery....you simply want to foist your bizarre opinion on others and totally dismiss the reality of what you're seeing and experiencing.

Sorry you are so demonized and brainwashed. I'll pray for your sick mind.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join