It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day The Elohim Fell In My Hands

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
june 11, 2008

i was out taking pictures as usual and this cloud appeared. it moved
closer and closer to me. i noticed there were lights in it and shooting out
of it.

previous to june 11, i had a dream that 2 little white aliens came to glass
doors and they were looking at me with curiousity, like children. i woke up
from the dream and instantly thought little ones which a reference to
the Elohim.

it is my opinion these divine crafts are the Elohim and they've been here
for quite some time. they come with the clouds and they can pretty much
transform however they want and travel however they want. they
seem protoplasmic in nature.

i slowed the video waaaaay down so you can watch the cloud carefully.
you can see all the littles ones sparkling in the cloud. you can clearly see
those sparkly Elohim shoot ouf of the cloud. as i was videoing them, i saw
all this white stuff falling around me so i reached out my hand. i'm gunna put
2 and 2 together and call that white stuff Elohim too.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-6-2008 by angelofelohim]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by angelofelohim

hmm, where is the video then?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
That is amazing video!

I starred and flagged your thread.

I hope we can see more of your video's.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I never like to play the skeptic, but it seems to me what you're seeing is the seed of a certain nut or fruit, maybe tree, not too good with my biology memory, fluttering about in the wind. If you want to call this Elohim then blessed by the light of Hashem are you. Elohim is everywhere, everything and all the time, throughout space, throughout dimensions, throughout good and evil and everything that the human mind can learn to conceptualize.

I'm not sure what was with the jesus thing at the end of your video, or what it is you're referring to when you use the name Elohim but kudos to the subtle message you're video shares.

The crabiest crab in all the crab lands, Crabmeat

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Crabmeat]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I hate to be a nay-sayer.................

But, the white object you follow strikes me as common pollen or perhaps seedlings from a dandelion. Doesn't look like a controlled miniature craft to me.

Secondly, I see no dramatic change in the cloud you were filming.

I don't know maybe it's just me.

Becker

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
nice video

I'm going to agree that the thing that started in your hand looked like a seed of sort. Do you still have it? Also,youtube videos are quite grainy. i don't suppose you'd upload the origional file from the camera to mediafire or something? That way we can get a good look at it,and the pros can get on the case with the analysis.

The white orbs in the sky,are way too far away to be seeds. More balls of light. Being filmed everywhere. Not car ariels,balloons or planes.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
WOWW. Incredible video!!! I had some elohwim fall into my hands the other day too!!! It was called cotton.

Welcome to ATS. Adding you to ignore with all the other hoaxers.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I've seen these just about every year. Typically these are from the cottonwood trees. Usually there are hundreds or thousands instead of just one. There are probably some weeds that also look like this.

www.alharris.com...

www.lewis-clark.org...

[edit on 17-6-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
That is amazing video!

I starred and flagged your thread.

I hope we can see more of your video's.

thanks! i love getting positive feedback. i have so many amazing videos, most
of which i'll be crucified for, but hey, i'm passionate about this stuff so i'll take
the heat.

thanks again!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
I've seen these just about every year. Typically these are from the cottonwood trees. Usually there are hundreds or thousands instead of just one. There are probably some weeds that also look like this.

www.alharris.com...

www.lewis-clark.org...

[edit on 17-6-2008 by aleon1018]

Okay but I'm telling ya, this stuff was falling from the sky and while i was videoing
the cloud and the orbs, this stuff came right into frame and was landing around me.
when the orb flies you can see this stuff attached to it.

i'm going to assume the Elohim are the reason we have cottonwood, clouds, good weather.. etc.. it appears at if the Elohim acutally occupy our nature.. they enter it, feed it, nourish it....

check out this video because,
www.youtube.com...
at the end of this video, you will see the Elohim on a blade of grass. you can actually
see small orbs right at the top of the blade of grass transforming and changing colors and then another orb forms to the bottom left and transforms too... all the orbs are transforming at the same time at different locations.

so, it also seems the orbs are Elohim and are with the cottony stuff.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
While the Devine may be in everything, and everything be somewhat Devine, including UFOs, I don't see this as being UFOs in the sense that most people epect this forum of ATS to be devoted to.

Therefore, I'm moving this to a location where less evidence of an unearthly origine is acceptable.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crabmeat
I never like to play the skeptic, but it seems to me what you're seeing is the seed of a certain nut or fruit, maybe tree, not too good with my biology memory, fluttering about in the wind. If you want to call this Elohim then blessed by the light of Hashem are you. Elohim is everywhere, everything and all the time, throughout space, throughout dimensions, throughout good and evil and everything that the human mind can learn to conceptualize.

I'm not sure what was with the jesus thing at the end of your video, or what it is you're referring to when you use the name Elohim but kudos to the subtle message you're video shares.

The crabiest crab in all the crab lands, Crabmeat

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Crabmeat]

Yup the cottony seed seems to be Elohim.. the Elohim seem to be responsible for
nature Itself.

The Jesus thing.. Well, the preaching in the video is The Gathering of Christ, Philadelphia. They are preaching about Angelic Forces or Angelic Crafts from heaven.
Angelic Crafts vs. European Crafts, I explain this concept better in this video:
www.youtube.com...

Basically the idea is there is a war in Heaven and Earth, one that can cause
flooding, cyclones, etc. Heaven has angelic forces and those forces in Hell are trying to create crafts to destroy Heaven. Heavens angelic forces are the Elohim, the good weather, the good air, the good life. These angelic forces are in our clouds, in the wind.. in us...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
While the Devine may be in everything, and everything be somewhat Devine, including UFOs, I don't see this as being UFOs in the sense that most people epect this forum of ATS to be devoted to.

Therefore, I'm moving this to a location where less evidence of an unearthly origine is acceptable.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by NGC2736]

That hardly seems fair. This is on topic and you seem prejudice against divine craft.

People need this info man.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
WOWW. Incredible video!!! I had some elohwim fall into my hands the other day too!!! It was called cotton.

Welcome to ATS. Adding you to ignore with all the other hoaxers.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by elevatedone]

You know what frightens me most about people?

Their Egos cuz not Even GOD can penetrate some of you.
You have heaven right in front of you and you can't see it.
No matter how many videos, how many pictures, you just think
it's a lie.

Evil has a way of making the mind forget about God and I'm so glad
Heaven is here to show me the brilliance of Angels, Nature, and Technology beyond
all belief!

No matter if you think i'm a hoax, I know the truth and I'm gunna keep showin' ya.
and I know the hate is out there, and I know ATS cannot swallow Heaven cuz they keep bumpin my vids to bullsh*t world.

The World Will Know God with or without you.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Partner, I hardly bumped this to some BS world as you so crassly put it. I moved it to this forum because that way you could get your message out, yet not have people be as hard on you as is normal for the UFO Forum.

This forum is also in ATS, it actually draws more visitors than other forums, and your thread is right there on the "Most Recent" page, just as it was before.

Please try to stop and think that not everyone is out to get you.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I've had my share of some of these "feelings" especially when I was in some state of feeling positive or elated. Mine usually involved the various cloud formations that I referred to as "the brush strokes of god."

I've witness some bizarre things that a certain person might interpret differently. The orbs are probably dew. Many are confused by natural phenomenon and you might also see a spectrum of colors in these orbs of dew. I think the indians used to refer to it as the wheel of many colors and probably spiritual also.

I've had weird contacts with cetain people you might refer to as the elohim that actually wore blue work uniforms with the name elohim on a tag. For all I know, it was some type of scam whether by humans or ET's pretending to be these so called elohim.

I've had dreams of people wearing red T shirts with a snake like dragon on the right side and the name press on the other. Suggesting to me that news media represents the anti christ. BUt, maybe it's all false anyway and the truth of it all is yet to come.

So, these could also be under a false flag or false messiah etc.

Jesus supposedly had said: Lift a rock and I am there, split a piece of wood and I am there. This could have different interpretations because of
our perception and state of mind. My thought was a reference to energy. He may have referred to our imagination or thoughts in action since many of what he had said was a parable used to make us think.

In the old testament, there were two different types of manna. One was like whip cream and another was a seed they crushed to make an oily bread.

I have read that the word manna supposedly translates to: "What is it?"

So that would imply: "Manna?"

I had seen about ten years ago a copy of a book that was supposedly published. I'm not sure what the title was though. I thought it was called: Back to one.....can't find it so, it might be another title.

The book basically says that god and the universe are one and the same. Beginning end and rebirth or alpha omega alpha etc.

Your one video showed an interesting cloud formation that looked like a figure.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736

Partner, I hardly bumped this to some BS world as you so crassly put it. I moved it to this forum because that way you could get your message out, yet not have people be as hard on you as is normal for the UFO Forum.

This forum is also in ATS, it actually draws more visitors than other forums, and your thread is right there on the "Most Recent" page, just as it was before.

Please try to stop and think that not everyone is out to get you.

Dude, I never said everyone is out to get me. You know and I know what I'm up against. Don't act like it aint a reality for me.

I appreciate yr intentions by movin' my stuff but I feel the Elohim are Alien..
cuz there is no human on earth, that I know, who can create orbs and gigantic creatures. Okay?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018

I've had my share of some of these "feelings" especially when I was in some state of feeling positive or elated. Mine usually involved the various cloud formations that I referred to as "the brush strokes of god."

I've witness some bizarre things that a certain person might interpret differently. The orbs are probably dew. Many are confused by natural phenomenon and you might also see a spectrum of colors in these orbs of dew. I think the indians used to refer to it as the wheel of many colors and probably spiritual also.

I've had weird contacts with cetain people you might refer to as the elohim that actually wore blue work uniforms with the name elohim on a tag. For all I know, it was some type of scam whether by humans or ET's pretending to be these so called elohim.

I've had dreams of people wearing red T shirts with a snake like dragon on the right side and the name press on the other. Suggesting to me that news media represents the anti christ. BUt, maybe it's all false anyway and the truth of it all is yet to come.

So, these could also be under a false flag or false messiah etc.

Jesus supposedly had said: Lift a rock and I am there, split a piece of wood and I am there. This could have different interpretations because of
our perception and state of mind. My thought was a reference to energy. He may have referred to our imagination or thoughts in action since many of what he had said was a parable used to make us think.

In the old testament, there were two different types of manna. One was like whip cream and another was a seed they crushed to make an oily bread.

I have read that the word manna supposedly translates to: "What is it?"

So that would imply: "Manna?"

I had seen about ten years ago a copy of a book that was supposedly published. I'm not sure what the title was though. I thought it was called: Back to one.....can't find it so, it might be another title.

The book basically says that god and the universe are one and the same. Beginning end and rebirth or alpha omega alpha etc.

Your one video showed an interesting cloud formation that looked like a figure.

Ya I hear you. The fact of the matter is the orbs release this cottony stuff and the clouds migrate to the sun. They are one in the same. The orbs, the white stuff, the clouds, the essence of us, it's all Elohim.

Right now I'm working on a video that is showing how the Elohim are transporting
these orbs. It's fascinating stuff. Hopefully I'll finish it this week so every1 can
realize the truth about our Earth.

We've been lied to for so long man. I'm so glad the time has come to show
people how heaven works. Technology is allowing this advancement. God Bless

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
neat plant seed, s'all I have to say about it. Well, except for this: Anyone else reminded vaguely of Horton Hears a Who?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join