It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International Secrecy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Hi--I'm a new poster. I tried to search for a thread on this topic, but the terms are kind of general and I had no luck.

I live in the U.S. and can believe that some entity within the government would cover up knowledge of alien contact.

But I'm wondering how we account for no other government providing solid evidence of alien presence. I've read about some world leaders from other countries endorsing a belief in extraterrestrials--concrete examples escape me now--but wouldn't at least one government somewhere, with military response to alleged crashes and technology to share, be impelled to share photos or official documents? Or is the thought that all countries are bound to secrecy? Or that aliens don't visit other countries? The latter possibility seems particularly improbable.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
you havent searched enough. there are at least 100 threads on this same topic already here. search a little more and you will find what you are looking for.

welcome to ats btw. hope you find what you are looking for here..

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Eep, sorry--I'll search more thoroughly.

Thanks for the welcome.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Yes, welcome Pachinko.

To answer your question without ushering you off to the nearest search box, let me take a stab at your very relevant question.

I feel many of the aliens already here among us are devious to say the least.

Reason being: (If a visitor was at your door, you wouldn't expect them to sneak in, pretend to be a member of your family, 'borrow' your dog and sister for tests, and offer you tiddlywinks for the keys to your front door). This is the nature of their presence. Good entities would either remain as neutral observers, or knock before entering. By actively involving themselves in our world, they see themselves as superior and us as 'wild' and needing guidance.

They're here because they want something, whether it be biological or raw materials. However, I feel there are certain laws or regulations that preside over contact between worlds, and to take control of this domain it must be relinquished by humanity.

They subtly influence our world and offer technology to pacify our hunger for dominance, meanwhile they position themselves to claim a very quiet victory here on Earth. Those humans armed with power and the knowledge of the alien presence are encouraged to keep quiet about what is happening in order to receive more influence and more technology. Their silence merely guarantees our fall as a developing world, and may very well doom us all if the majority does not wake up to these outside influences that guide the course of the collective human consciousness.

Similarly, when settlers came to the 'New World' over 500 years ago, the visitors offered trinkets to the local tribes in exchange for land and food -- and just look at these nations today, developed and seemingly civilized (but where are the prolific tribes and cultures that came to meet these new settlers?) Survival of the fittest does not stop at humanity.

Just as beads and fabrics meant nothing to the settlers compared to the value of land, technology means nothing to the aliens here today. However, what they will get in return is nothing less than the keys to our kingdom. We must not let this happen.

www.humansovereignty.org...

www.alliesofhumanity.org...

[edit on 17/6/08 by Evasius]

[edit on 17/6/08 by Evasius]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

thats what i would have said too. but im an a$$ sometimes.

to the op sorry for the way i came off. i didnt want to discurage you and i hope to post with you in the near future.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Well, I haven't wandered down this path in a few lustroms, and I appreciate the opportunity to do so. Perhaps, OP, sometimes things need to be resubmitted with a fresh view, and having covered it in the past doesn't necessarily negate the present view.

Y'know what I have trouble with most of all? This: Imagine..... a country that was in direct and nearly violent opposition to, say, the U.S.

Now, imagine, if you will, a dinky country, one that sports barely 50,000 people. Yeah, it's a country.

In both examples, I have SO much of a difficult imagining these countries all coming together, in peace and harmony, toward the common good of keeping their respective populations in the dark.

So, I have to craft a belief system that accounts for all this, and I'm nearly at a loss. Perhaps "others" only commune with superpowers? Just sorta screw with the others? I dunno. I think this is an important question to ask now and then. Thank you

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I just added to a few threads touching on this topic.

If you can't explain the real mechanism, BAM its fake and your
fallibility is exonerated.

You are being fooled by the Illuminati and your government, give it up.

I don't care what government, except Belgium ( which may have learned
its lesson ), they are under the thumb of the science and financial
international gangsters.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

Dale, you're allright mon. I've been observing your posts. OP, Dale shoots from the hip. Nothing wrong with that.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Pachinko

You might want to give up on Alien and government involvement.
The government is superseded by Illuminati who some think are lizards
in the first place.

In fact all three or four are missing or unknown: the alien, the government,
the Illuminati and the lizards are nowhere to be found yet the technology
exists.

How do you float things in the air, the boggling question.

new topics

top topics

join