It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just How Deep Is The Deception?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
*Assuming the Anti-Christ will be a particular event centering a particular being...not just societies collective evil*

What if the NWO's staging of the Anti-Christ is merely part 1 of a 2 step plan?

Who's to say that the "true" Christ - the one whom saves humanity from the Anti-Christ will not be a second staging of events from the NWO?

Wouldn't it make sense that the NWO has this covered on both sides in order to fully complete the decption?

I feel that after the NWO creates the improbable (the anti-christ) - people will be closer to deception - but after the NWO creates the impossible (the savior) - it the final stage of such deception will be completed.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by walkinglucid]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Christ, bla bla bla, Antichrist, bla bla bla. How about people get on with their own lives and try to find god within themselves instead of getting scared crapless with the tired old theological excrement which has accumulated out of millenia of biblical missinterpretation?

Seriously folks, want to find god? Look within yourselves. And don't be scared... that new sensation... it's peace of mind.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by walkinglucid

i dont think your theory is un-thinkable. but for the true believers it is my understanding that the second comming will be unmistakeable. but i would not put it past the unholy to try and decive in just that way..

edit to add: welcome to ats.

[edit on 15pmu102007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
the thing about the anti christ will probably be that he doesnt know hes evil hes actually trying to help people out not hurt them

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
we will never know who the anti-christ is (that is if it is actually true), because what happens when someone comes along and says they are the anti-christ they usually are considered mental/crazy and are disregarded.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
he may seem mental but he cant be disregarded if he can make otherpeople see what he can

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
i'm sorry, this might be slightly off topic but it is relevant.

does anyone have any idea what "the Circle is deception" means?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Something people should know about the AntiChrist. This is so laughing matter, there are many things the antichrist will do. One of those things is proclaim he is god....What will it take for people to believe that he is God? What he will do is rise from the dead. Another characteristic about the antichrist, he will be loved...does this sound familiar. Yes, there are many characteristics that will be "good" but he is pure evil. To understand what im talking about visit. worldslastchance.com
This is a good and quick synopsis of what im talking about. Also go to youtube and look at worldslastchance, prophecy of the century video one and two. IT will shock you the way it did me. Whether you want to believe or not thats up to you, but it is happening.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The antiChrist will be a Buddhist. He is already amoung us now hiding in Tibet. I used to think it was the Dali Lama but i now believe the true AC is the next in line to the Buddhist Theocracy. The Buddhiost are infiltrating the world through New Age religion. The coming 1 woprld religion of "peace" sound familiar? The AC religion! Buddhism is really a form of ATHEISM with occult sex mixed in.

You should read this book if you doubt it...

The Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow, by Constance Cumbey, was published in 1982. It became an instant bestseller in conservative evangelical and fundamentalist Protestant circles, and became controversial in those same social groups, for its assertion that the New Age movement was set to infiltrate modern culture. In fact, these days, Cumbey is something of a persona non grata in those circles; they closed ranks on her because they refused to believe her assertions that the New Age movement was, in fact, a vast conspiracy of networks, designed to get all of us to blindly, unthinkingly accept a one-world government and religion.

Much of what she said has come to pass, in some ways. Our definition of tolerance, for example, has changed. We have gone from defining that term as "I have to barely put up with something, but I don't have to like it" to "I must accept everyone as my equal, even if they live the most squalid life imaginable; in other words, there is no such thing as an unacceptable belief system or set of actions, except those associated with fundamentalist religions."

top topics

join