It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have awakened, and so can you.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Great Thread, i for one believe the experiences by 'AS' were put out in right earnest.
Have you ever wondered Meditation..what is it ?, why would you want to meditate in the first place ?, is it because of incompatibility with society or the culture around us that we wish to escape into a place created within our own mind ?
There seem to have been many ascended masters who have been born and pretty much have become dust, in the very similar sense, there were many kings, rulers, great leaders who have conquered vast lands, had lavish parties and then ultimately perished to become dust (I say dust for lack of a better term to indicate the last stage of decomposition of the human body, either by burial or fire) , in my perspective, life is series of varied experiences, and experiences are circumstantial, and the circumstance is based on various factors including position, time, seasons, etc.
Is it just plain luck that earth begets life ? or is it part of a greater design ?, i guess one must always look at the question to get the answer, what is that i expect to receive as a reply in order to keep me secure and my ego satisfied I admit i am digressing here, but my point is what is that one expects from meditation or by talking to spirits ?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
all this talk of awakened sleepers and bumping in the night..

i am up at 2am, an awakened sleeper, bumping the keyboard away in the night here, reading dumb stuff on above top secret under a false notion of actually learning more as an individual being.

but if i had my way, i'd be sound asleep, enjoying the rest.

besides, i have all day when i am awake to read about conspiracies and fringe news.

but surely one thing is for sure, keeping to this metaphor. if i was asleep all the time, i'd never wake up, because i'd likely be dead.

and if this is the notion, that people are permanently asleep until somehow they get woken up, I hereby ask, how so do they get woken up, particularly if they are essentially dead?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I awakened today when the sun shone upon my face when I was sleeping. It made me leave a damp spot on the pillow. As I came back to reality, I though, "the morning is here, and the sun is hot." It is like this every moring.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

I don’t know why but I feel like I am plagiarising someone else’s knowledge as it is almost as if my brain is downloading information from somewhere and it is just getting faster I am able to do things which I really can't explain such as see things to come but not in the way that you would think they are like puzzles that you put together, healing seeing colors or the absence of it around people I am still developing these skills although it is hard to do so when you can't see your progress like in painting. I have noticed that my understating of the cosmos is the most amazing part of it. I am starting to understand Time as a dimension and a whole lot of other things which I really should not care about or know but do. Really can't explain any of it but I'll try:

It is like waking up from a dream where you realize that what you thought was reality is not and that you have to relearn everything, but I don’t feel special I know that everyone has the ability to reach this level which I call frequency it just a matter of wanting it or looking for it. I think of us all as Human Spiritual Radios that have a selection of frequencies and depending how high up on the dial you go the different things you see and hear. Maybe I’m going nuts but I keep on running into people who as well as I are going nuts in the exact same way at the exact same time. The signs are everywhere you just have to be awake to see them.

I feel a great love for humanity and an even greater sadness for so many people are still sleeping and I nor anyone else can wake them up but them selves. The signs are everywhere you just have to be awake to see them.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by awakened sleeper
I feel a great Oneness of everything. Love, love is the ultimate answer to everything.

If you feel a great Oneness in everything, how can you later say this?

There are things that go bump in the night, and I, awakened sleeper will bump back.

or this?

I believe that there are darker forces at work, and have been since the beginnings of earth.

Maybe you could take the time to explain how either of those ideas are consistent with Oneness?

I don't speak for Awakened Sleeper however:
The universe is made up of 2 forces ("+ & - ,Ying Yang, Good and Evil, Light & dark) one does not exist with out the other. As humans we have the honour to have the right to ascend to the light but it is up to us to choose that is why it is special it is not given it is earned and you must want it to reach it. It is not how you start the game but how you finish.
Awakened Sleeper’s points are very detailed and from my experience very similar to mine. Although I use my ability to learn and master my new found skills I should try to let go and enjoy the ride but I am curious by nature and want to see my capabilities. I am by no means perfect but I strive for self consciousness at all times to be as perfect as one can be through ones own eyes.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
but surely one thing is for sure, keeping to this metaphor. if i was asleep all the time, i'd never wake up, because i'd likely be dead.

and if this is the notion, that people are permanently asleep until somehow they get woken up, I hereby ask, how so do they get woken up, particularly if they are essentially dead?

When I read your post it reminded me of comparing dreaming/sleep to waking life. When I wake up in the morning I can usually remember a lot of what I did during dreamtime. But I know from the perspective of this physical world that in dreams I can do anything I can think of. Yet I have dreams where I'm walking around instead of flying around. If it is "me" dreaming, howcome I can't remember my waking life and realize I'm dreaming and that I can do anything I can think of, afterall dreamtime is mostly imagery and my response to it.

The few dreams I've had where I realize I'm dreaming were great and very liberating, even when I wake up I feel good all day long. When I have dreams where I'm very unconscious of myself and the possibilities it is not that I'm dead, I'm just very limited. Once I had a dream where I was in a group and the leader asked if any of us could fly. Before he mentioned it I had no idea what flying was and as he spoke about it I began to fly.

I digress a bit, difficult subject! What I think the notion should be is that people are asleep compared to someone who is awake. They are not dead, there is just no person today who is (completely) awake to compare to or learn from. I'm sure if there is someone who is completely awake he would perform things we can't even imagine. But when we see it happen our minds expand just because there are new ideas introduced to the "sleeping" psyche. Currently people tend to have the same thoughts over and over again, each generation passing it down to the next. Sometimes the same thought is presented in a different way and people mistake that for some kind of enlightenment.

Originally posted by SIN_WavE_5D
The universe is made up of 2 forces ("+ & - ,Ying Yang, Good and Evil, Light & dark) one does not exist with out the other.

I'd say that there are 3 forces: yin & yang are 2 seperate forces and when interacting they make a 3rd force ("Tao").

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I am not asleep. You, however, I think, are dreaming.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by syress

I personally try my best to let go of all hate, anger, judgment, and rage. I realized that love is the "key", the answer to everything, it dissolves all conflict, all suffering, all hate. Love raises your consciousness, your awareness and your frequency. Negative emotion lowers it. If we all loved one another, we would not fight each other, kill each other and hate each other. The earth would be a much better place to live on.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Hello cindymars and thank you for joining us.

I taught myself to observe as a child. It seemed normal to me, and so I went from day to day starring at the trees and birds and clouds, and tended not to play with the other kids. I felt weird. I felt like I was an outsider, or perhaps everyone hated me. But I soon realized that it was not I that needed to be more like everyone else, but it was I who was subtlety understanding the bigger picture.

Yes, I have learned many things from observing others, and I have also learned many, many things from observing myself. The only thing we humans have is emotion, feeling. I go by what I feel (emotions), not by what I see, hear, taste, touch and smell. All of these can be manipulated, quite easily now days.

The Ouija board was a first for me. I believe the board just influences your consciousness to open up. I do not believe the board itself caused anything.

Thank you again, and I look forward to your replies and you own progress.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

I want to thank you awakened sleeper !

There are those of us who look for stength from others on these boards.
I am constantly searching here and every so often I find a thread like yours and it connects with me immediatly.

Waking up is really very hard because we have to see the good with the bad and try to stay positive and spread the word.

When we connect with people like yourself the strength we gather can be huge and gives us hope !

I choose to move forward and bring others with me but without you and others like you that would be a difficult task !

Thanks again for courage you have given me !

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Mr. Green, it is more than enough. It is everything, and we need nothing else. With love we have the ultimate truth. With love we have all the answers to every question. With love we have happiness and radiant joy bursting out of our every essence. Let everyone question, questioning is excellent. YOU know who YOU are, and that is all that matters. Live, love and let love.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Hi

When I initially started meditating in February this year I saw many strange things. So strange it would be enough to put most people off, where these things otherwordly I wonder? Id see eyes looking back at me in my own mind, eyes of fire in my home. Lights flashing around me at night dancing around the room that brought with them a heavy presence.

I also had a week of illness but wasnt really ill with anything in particular. Very bad headaches . Downloads of immense information into my crown chakra most nights that I just could not control, these were very fast moving pictures containing information that meant nothing to me.
I had terrible feelings of going mad, periods of immense joy followed by immense depression. Feelings of fear, strange astral travels, remote viewing and a loss of interest in my normal life. I became detached from my family. I became unable to cope with noise and stress and most of all negativity.

I also became full of a pure unconditional love thats still with me today. Many of the above symptoms have gone but who were the entities I saw and felt? Were they of another dimension or dead??
Thanks

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

The universe is made up of 2 forces ("+ & - ,Ying Yang, Good and Evil, Light & dark) one does not exist with out the other.

Thank you for your reply, I think maybe I should have been more clear about the part that was confusing to me.

I do see that there is at least an apparent duality, light/dark, good/evil, etc. What confuses me is that if everything is One, and the dark/light cannot exist without one another, (as they are in fact aspects of the same thing) what is there to bump back against? Some people take it a step further, (though the original poster did not and I am not claiming he/she did) and say we must change or destroy the dark or evil side.

You point out, and rightly it would seem to me, that they cannot exist without each other. (Again, as they are essentially aspects of the same thing) So it seems to me that any struggle against, or attempt to destroy the dark would actually be a struggle with yourself. The thing, (in this case those who identified with the light aspect) would be struggling with its own shadow side, without which the light itself could not exist. This just seems to me to be a problem in that it would seem an impossible battle to win, and if one could win by pushing back the dark or destroying it, it would seem to create some imbalance.

The original poster brings up the concept of Love being the ultimate answer, and many, many spiritual traditions also point this out. I tend to agree that it IS the answer, but I question how Love is consistent with the principle of "fighting back" against darkness. (Or hating it, crying out against it, or other struggles against it that have been mentioned.)

Part of the problem as I see it, is that we use the word Love to mean "desiring," "having positive (and thus dulaistic) feelings about a thing. Where it seems to me that Love in the spiritual sense, to be consistent with the principle of Oneness or Yin/Yang as apparent opposites that are actually inseparable "halves" of One whole that is already perfect, would be Unconditional Love, or the state of non-desiring any change, but rather complete non-resisting acceptance of what already is.

In this Unconditional Love, or Acceptance, that does not mean that no change or balancing will occur. I am certain that if it were practiced, there would be a change. The change would seem to be that the aspects that are struggling against one another, and pushing or bumping back and creating disturbance would settle into a peaceful harmony. It would seem to me that the constant struggle against any thing (light or dark) is itself what creates the conflict and turmoil. Not the simple fact of the existence of a "dark" or "light" apparent aspect. After all, it would seem that the apparent duality, the idea that there are two to begin with would seem to be illusory in Oneness.

I am by no means perfect but I strive for self consciousness at all times to be as perfect as one can be through ones own eyes.

I could be terribly mistaken, but it seems to me that the trick is to realize that we in essence ARE perfect. As individuals, and as a collective, as the One. It seems to me that the teachings left by the great masters are actually pointing us to the realization that the struggle within and without ourselves, the desire to be "better," (and I use the quotes to indicate that this is a common idea but one I question) or other than we are, itself is the creator of turmoil and conflict both within ourselves and within the greater "body" of the One. It seems to me that you do not struggle against or try to better that which you love unconditionally.

I could, as I have said, be very mistaken or be missing some subtlety, and that is why I ask this question quite a bit. If I am misunderstanding something I would genuinely like to see where that is. Although I have tried, I cannot make the idea of "struggle against" work in my mind with the concept of "Oneness," but I often see the two together in modern spiritual writing.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I have a vivid imagination, and I hope everyone does. Use it. However I do not gun for anything. Like I said, I am being. What is, just... is. I have seen translucent matter or grey-white film on everything since I was a child. It casts its own shadow. I can manipulate this matter. What I find amazing are others describing to me their experiences and they match with mine most perfectly. I have also seen colors around plants. I see static moving, swirling around me everyday. I am not telling you are wrong, I am simply asking you to be open to the possibility that anything is possible. Because in the end, it truly is possible.

As for being partially asleep, I would disagree. What if the partialness that you are asleep is in fact a major piece of the puzzle? What if this piece that you are missing out on would actually make your happy life happier, and actually cause you to come to the realization that you are worth more than you think. What if? Then again, what if not. That is up to you. You are your own person, and with that comes your own thought patterns and questioning. I have breached this long ago, and there is no turning back. I know what I feel, and I feel love. Thank you for your reply, and may you find peace and love through all of your life.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I like to look upon light/dark as a two seater sofa, they both make up the sofa, each occupying one seat. It is up to us which seat we sit on, I choose the light side but know that the dark is there still part of the sofa , I am aware of it I can see it but I chose always to sit on the light side. One must know the dark within ourselves before we can truely embrace our light. A person who is not in touch with their dark I dont think can truely recognize their pure light.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by pretty_vacant

Thank you pretty_vacant, thanks for joining us.

I cannot agree with you more. Perception is relative, and that is all we can go on. Everyone must find there own perception and own up to it. Go by what feels best for you. With this you can discern between reality and illusion. I believe you are on the right path, and you will find truth in one way or another. Thanks again.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

If I only meditated and witnessed shiny colors and static and auras then yes, I would have to agree that it is possible that it is only my imagination, However when I meditate I see images and flashes and sounds and words that talk to me. They give me hints as to what I am seeking, they show me the path that I am on and how it is for the better good of me. Sometimes it is a flash or image of a something, and then the very next day this exact image pops up out of nowhere. This makes me smile. Sometimes I will hear a subtle voice calling my name and telling me that I will see truth, and then the very next day truth reveals itself. I have tested this many a time and every time it proves itself to me. These are not coincidences, these are facts. This has happened for as long as I can remember. Thank you for your thoughts.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Seeker Mom

Hello Seeker Mom, nice of you to join us.

The OBE was really something. I believe that whatever was in my body that growled was very upset at me for saving myself. It was not a happy camper. I also believe that this was needed for me to truly understand. I question everything, even OBE's. Well this was a personal experience, and I cannot deny its existence. This was as real as starring into the sunset. That night I was made aware of two things; I realized that I am something more than just an organic body, and I realized that something was in my unoccupied body while I was out of it. Do you realize what this means? This was a huge step in my evolution, in my search for truth. I will never forget it.

Thank you and I am the one that is in looking forward of YOUR posts.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kidney thief

Thank you Kidney thief, I look forward to your posts.

Life is a struggle, and honestly sometimes impossible. So what, so are math tests. We must realize that this is real. This is not a fantasy book, we are not in a game. We are experiencing this moment now to test ourselves. There are things that go bump in the night, and I, awakened sleeper will bump back.

This life that we are living is an illusion in the aspect of truth. We are really here, but how we arrived here, how we are living here in this life, our influenced belief system, and why we are here is the illusion. We are not reading a book on aliens and manipulated human DNA, we are living it. We are not reading a book on finding ones higher self and secret shadow governments that are not really human based, we are living it. This life that we think we are living is a complete and total lie. It has been from the start, but this is not something to fret on. By hating these lies and these control system we are only adding hatred and anger to them. Realize the truth, but focus on what YOU want life to be like, not on what it is currently. Become aware and use this awareness to perceive truth.

I am not trying to come off like anything. This is all spoken from my heart and my soul. I was not aware my language differed from others, and I am sorry if it bothers you.

Question everything I say, and make your own conclusions.

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join