It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have awakened, and so can you.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hi!

I am new to this forum. I have been seeing auras since quite a while but never really bothered about it. I feel pressure between my eye browse almost permanently. I am currently in a complete rethinking process for my future.

I feel good about myself most of the time...

I have lots of questions coming to my mind but don't really care for answers for now...
How weird is that ?

I don't know where I am going but I do feel at peace with that unknown...
I am also ignorant of the reason I am posting this message...
Maybe just to say Hi!... But I apologize in advance if it offends the hard core subject centric souls... Just know I will be more subject oriented next time.

Right now I feel I joined this forum because I feel comfortable/attracted by it but I am not sure... I have lots of reading to do before I can come up with a good question.
In the meantime... Love to all

PS: My only question to sleeper I can come up with as a blind start is:

How important or insignificant is it to know our purpose ?

The reason I ask is that it's unclear to me if I should use my will towards that line of questioning if all I need to do is continue working on me and wait for my purpose to emerge without trying to force it out so to speak...

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
just found this
so sorry
have to agree with the creator of this thred, i can see and feel people whenever i meet them, i dont see an actuel haze or colour but i see a feeling, i no that makes no sence but thats how i describe it. i'm always right........... in the end, so far.
although i dont meditate, but i do get a kind of meditation from things i do in my day to day life. where my body takes control and my mind is left to wonder.
i have come to the conlusion of life that many find dissageable but that has now left me quite empty, and i now know why people choose religion. but i would rather be what i be,................... at least i feel free

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
i dont actually think anyone has fully awoken until you have passed onto the other world. sure we can reach high states of conciousness ect ect though dont be fooled into beleiving you are experiecing this state. you are confusing it with 'more open' i think.

i have read of prophets such as jesus and buddha awakening (and also monks) though i havent read proof of a commoner sorry.

keep searching and meditating though because you do see life on a whole other level and its amazing!

[edit on 6-8-2008 by enlighten2012]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I feel that the only way you can truly help people is to give them the keys. If you think you are going to go to Africa and liberate a bunch of starving Ethiopians, I sure hope you have amazing transcendental powers. Otherwise, so many people who get a little taste of enlightenment feel as though they must save people by charging off on some crusade to help the down and out people of impoverished nations or the homeless or the needy. They forget that these people have the ability to help themselves, and if they don't they are giving in to the illusion. It's their game, just like it is ours. Nobody is going to save me. Nobody is going to save you. You save you. I can only talk, and either people will get intrigued and start a discussion, which may lead to fruitful yield of enlightenment for the both of us... or I talk, and they judge, or I talk and they play the victim saying "Why don't you try doing this and that, and then come back to me talking about God and Enlightenment? Until then, shut up!"

If people want to be victims, that is up to them. If people just want to be and to learn from their experience, that is the only way to true peace... seeing everything as a part of your experience. Learning from it.

I see all of this, the way it is, and I get angry too. Every once in a while, I'll think "Oh screw humans. They can just die."

But I always come back to this thought: Wait a minute, this is "bad" and those guys are "ignorant" and that person or group of persons is "cruel"... but yet look how I have improved. Look at what was bestowed upon my being because of these "bad" things.

Some "enlightened" people wish to try and fill their head with only "good" things, "positive" thoughts, happy feelings, yada yada, trying to block out their dark side.... trying to block out the world's dark side... but they are trying to become blissfully ignorant, yet maybe in only a slightly more cognizant way than all those "sheeple" who get lost in pretty moving pictures and luxurious items of ownership.

The problem does not become better once we stop contemplating about the negative things. Too much of anything is a bad thing. Salad is healthy, but you'll die if all you eat is lettuce and tomatoes and fruits and vegetables because you'll never get your protein.

Feel angry when you need to, feel happy when you need to... but be observant. Like Awakened Sleeper said, step one is to observe yourself. Learn from the thoughts and feelings you have. Learn from your actions. Know that you are not only this body performing these actions. This outward thing does not represent the inward you. Don't get too down on yourself if you mess up... Because in reality, mistakes are lessons, not mistakes at all. Events are tests, and life is a like forgiving teacher. You know, the one who always lets you come in after school and re-do the test you scored really poorly on, the teacher you look back upon and go "Man if it wasn't for that person, I'd be SOL"? Life knows that if you fail a test, you probably just weren't paying attention. You can always review the test afterwards and figure out which areas you really need to study based on the problems you missed.

That's the first step, is the passive observation and active realization that your thoughts are your training lessons, and your environment is your testing grounds.

The great thing about school is that you're never too old to learn, and you can always re-enroll if you flunk out, even if you drop out. Knowledge is infinite... so why would experience of that knowledge be finite?

Philosophy is a great starting point for people who wish to pursue higher states of awareness. If you want to experience higher awareness and KNOW things, meditation (however you meditate, matters not. Experiment with it until you find a method freeing your mind of thoughts, then just let it go) and philosophizing about "what is...stuff?", as I used to joke, is the best route. You'll probably come to the exact same conclusions as all world religions without even realizing or reading a damn thing.

Peace... and hopefully I made sense.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
To elaborate on the very first thing I was saying...

Too many people believe that they "know" a little more than most, so they go running off on some peace mission to try and fix the wrongs of society... but they are on a fruitless mission. While I admire their bravery, some bravery is foolish. They are still seeing this illusion of separateness in the eyes of the ego, as in "I" must help "them" in order to be a "good" person. Isn't that a bit selfish and egotistical? Who are you to judge their ability to help themselves? Obviously, this person, although brave and believing that his causes are noble, hasn't realized that everyone is capable of "waking up" and "realizing" whether "the great privileged and University educated white man from the West" is there or not. In his own way, he is as ignorant as the "selfish sheeple" sitting at home and saying "glad I'm not over there".

If a person cannot Be where he is and Be mostly content and mostly tolerant of what this place his mind is in has to teach him, who is he going to help?

You can give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish, and he'll eat for a lifetime, but if you let a man teach himself how to do things and learn from his mistakes... he'll be able to do a lot more with his lifetime than eat fish, I believe.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by dunwichwitch]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Yes!

I have read and heard some rumors that the Aliens wanted to avoid an all out war. That is why they breed with us and teach us slowly over time. This will bend our minds to their will and they will own us through their means.
We're at their mercy. So just try to be a good person and be good to all living things. Maybe they will have some pity for the people that were kind and thoughtful. It’s that only thing I can think of.

And in the end. Even if there are no aliens or NWO, we can all be a little better as people. I know that if we used our minds to empower others and make the world a stronger place. Eventually big business and governments types would learn the error of their ways. Hopefully before it is all too late!

Don't chase possessions. Don't harbor hatred towards yourself and your fellow human beings. No racism, no ignorance, no more misunderstandings. No more war and no more murder. I believe we can end all of these problems if you embrace a higher spirituality and embrace a higher consciousness.

Understand that we are each part of something greater. Our bodies are full of amazing life. And each human being is just one part of a larger organism. We are all connected. Eventually you will understand this. That taking from others means that you take from yourself. And helping others is the only way to be a happy complete person. Try to view your life from a third person perspective. Talk to yourself and ask yourself, "what am I thinking, and why do I think of this?"

When considering new concepts, try to consider all viewpoints. Consider every human that has every lived, and understand that you are no worse and no greater than them. Understand that each one of us is amazingly unique and special. And at the same time, we can be nothing, one small piece of a larger pie.

Empower others to learn and grow. Always seek the truth and don't ever stop believing in yourself and your ability to change the world for the better!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

you made perfect sense. great post

i do however beleive that we can make a difference in 3rd world countries. i have recently been to India and Nepal and taught english and i'd love to hope this changed some childrens lives. i didnt go there to 'save' them or to get notch's on my karna belt, it was to make a diff in someone elses life and make my being here worthwhile.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
jah truth has alot of good stuff on this kinda thing over at jahtruth.net... . Some of the stuff that he says on his website about the Guardian of Devinity (GOD) and the evil (Devil) are really interesting. I really like his site as i do this one.

I think we are here to be tested. Most of us are full of hate, born with it. Some people are born good. Its up to them to stay that way if there is a next level. If not then it really doesnt matter.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
My awakening occurred in 2008 after 3 years of focused study in the esoteric by using the internet to check out my dreams. Ever since then I refer to the internet as "The New Library of Alexandria" in deference to ancient wisdom.

I was amazed to discover that subjects and matters I held no apparent reason to know anything about, when I had a dream experience that introduced a specific discussion with a dream guide or dream voice, and I then researched the topic on-line the following morning, that the dream-state subjects were true in such detail that it changed everything I thought I knew. Reality was not what I thought it was after all.

What I've done to stay on my game is to shift the direction of my daily life in more than one area, with the greatest change occurring in my spiritual make-up:
(1) I changed the direction of a non-profit corporation I started in 2005 to help explain to others that the internet and ordinary sleep experiences apparently, can be used to trigger an awakening.
(2) I formed a simple blog to work to influence my mainstream Western church in hopes of encouraging the church to allow open discussions on an open forum, much like we are doing right here.

While my results so far seem less than adequate to me, there is no loss of enthusiasm, and I see everything through a different lens than when I started. Spiritually I have shifted from an old fighter-pilot warrior, to an out-of-the-box, somewhat New Ager, there-got-to-be-a-better-way, path.

The single greatest shift for me personally was a switch that clicked on mentally of knowing things and understanding connections among us. That's pretty neat for an old man. It strips away some fears and emboldens the spirit..... things my church could never give me even though it tried for nearly 70 years!

LateToTheTable

[edit on 6-6-2010 by LateToTheTable]

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join