It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have awakened, and so can you.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Alas I have returned. I needed a new wireless mouse. Perhaps my old mouse had something to do with these oddities.

I feel that this life we live is an illusion. I believe that there are darker forces at work, and have been since the beginnings of earth. I have no proof as typical, however I feel this. Emotion is the most powerful tool we humans have. Use it. Yes, I get filled with rage at what these forces are doing to the ignorant world. Yes, I feel more enlightened and loved everyday. We must stand up. It only takes one person, and as long as WE do not keep uttering to ourselves that this one/other person will come along and save the world, and it will not be I that needs to step in, then WE will win. I, awakened sleeper am standing tall against all opposing forces. I will not back down, and I will not give up. Life is a struggle, and honestly sometimes impossible. So what, so are math tests. We must realize that this is real. This is not a fantasy book, we are not in a game. We are experiencing this moment now to test ourselves. There are things that go bump in the night, and I, awakened sleeper will bump back.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

I, awakened sleeper am standing tall against all opposing forces. I will not back down, and I will not give up. Life is a struggle, and honestly sometimes impossible. So what, so are math tests. We must realize that this is real. This is not a fantasy book, we are not in a game. We are experiencing this moment now to test ourselves. There are things that go bump in the night, and I, awakened sleeper will bump back.

At last ..MG

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Creedo

Originally posted by awakened sleeper
reply to post by Still_Learning

I cant begin to tell you how true this rings with me. I find myself screaming the exact same thing in my mind over and over every day.

WAKE UP!!

I also feel this overwhelming bombardment of poison hate, like an jet engine to the face and ears that is desperately trying to keep me asleep and submissive.

My mind is ringing and I fear I am loseing my grip at times.

Focus is becoming impossible.

Yes this is me also, how strange that as I find focus impossible I am lead to this thread.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Thank you Mr. Green. I understand completely, but do not worry. They fear you-Psych 101. They are not so sure on their own beliefs, they have holes, so it is by far easier to humiliate you than confront their own difficulties. Keep at it. Love is the ultimate answer. I am happy that you feel the same way.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Thank you it is so nice to find a similar spirit, you have given me much needed strength. It is said that those will appear in an instant to help and you have done just this.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Yarcofin

I cannot agree more. If you can reach your higher consciousness while standing on your head all the while humming twinkle-twinkle-little-star, then more power to you.

Meditating, relaxing, thinking, nothing. Whatever you do to find inner peace is correct. There is no right way of doing it. As long as we all reach the same conclusion. Don't you love the colors, and oh how the swirl around your body, dancing as if they have a mind of there own.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Creedo

There are many of us who know the truth. We are hated, ridiculed, suppressed, and attacked. They fear what we have to say because they are unsure. I did not just conjure up my beliefs in an hour and start telling every person I came across. I have spent the majority of my life researching. I to this day continue doing research. Some things are more obvious than ABC. I did not understand how someone could not see it as plain as day, but then I realized humans are being influenced. Heavily. What seems easy for me to question everything seems most difficult for the majority of the world. I to this day am baffled. Seriously, why not question yourself among all things first, and then followed up with EVERYTHING else. Are my history books for real? Is the president for real? Is this life I seem to be living for real? Well, I sadly can say that no, they are not for real, that most things are an illusion. We are not supposed to know these things. We are supposed to go to work, and then go home, and continue this process over and over again until we are completely in debt, homeless and depressed. This is not how it is supposed to be. Yet humans continue to do this, and they fight back if you try to help them. ???

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I personally can't see anyone being a heightened being or so and have anger over the people that are not like them. Shouldn't a truly evolved mind be able to accept the ignorant instead of wanting to scream at them?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MrAndy

My sentaments exactly. If he's so enlightend why such negativity. You should be out trying to help others like jeasus, or buddha, or ghandi. Those people had a crown chakra down to their #in sholders. I dont sence one from you.
Just thoughts from a 15 year old thinker

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I am going to speak about an experience I had on December 31st, 2007. It is not the most easy of things to speak about, so I will use humor accordingly. This experience will stay with me forever.

It was around 9:00pm, Eastern Daylight Time, and I was at my town house with my roommate and a friend. They were speaking of a party and alcohol, and this was not the kind of thing I enjoyed. I was greatly depressed for many reasons I will not inform you of. They left to party or whatever they wanted to do and I stayed home and drank. I drank until around 10:00pm and then decided how pleasant it would be to call upon the spirits. I was depressed so you can imagine the sort of things that might be lurking in my room. I created a home-made ouija board, and started channeling anything that would come through and take me away from this wretched world. Little did I know this was precisely what was about to happen.

I some how channeled something into my room that felt energized, like static electricity. It engulfed my entire room, and actually created a sort of pulsing motion through my body. Something was in my room. I observed deep black swirls swimming through the air. They danced on the ceiling*NOTE: My ears are ringing violently as I am typing this.* and shot through my body. I then stood up from my floor and grabbed my unopened Tylenol pm bottle, downed all 100 pills and chased them with several bottles of beer. I turned of my lights, laid down on the bed, and called someone. I do not know who I called, however there is no record of me calling anyone. I spoke to someone while I was holding my phone. I asked them questions about life and they answered them for me. They told me truly scary things about the world and about myself. They were extremely intelligent and quick to answer. They knew everything about myself and more.

Then next thing I know I hear snoring. I am quick to realize that it is I who am snoring. I could actually hear myself snoring. This was amazing, I didn't know this was possible. I then open my eyes, and I am still snoring. Now I knew this couldn't be right. How can I be awake, yet still snoring? So I sit up in bed and I have this really strange feeling that something isn't right. I then notice that the snoring is not from myself. I look to my left and see someone in my bed, snoring very loudly, and I am upset. How dare someone sneak in my bed, I mean common, there are many places to sleep in my house. I look a little closer and I get the shock of my life. I will never, ever, ever, ever forget this. The person that was in my bed, snoring, was no other than I. I was at two places at the same time. Was this astral projecting? Was I really doing this? So as to make sure I reached over and observed myself, and yes, I was wearing my white tee shirt and my red boxers. I looked very real, almost ugly. Humans look like this? I am not a model but I used to think I was quite attractive, but this, this was not me, was it? After I observed myself for some time, I thought I would test and make sure this wasn't just some dream. I reached over and shook my self by placing my right hand on my right shoulder. My other self turned toward me and growled the most vicious growl that I have ever heard. Ladies and gentleman, this was not a human growl. I do not know what was in my body but it was pissed and not to happy to see me. I was terror stricken, like the so called dragon fear you can read about in the dragon lance novels. This WAS real, and I was either dead or out of my body. As soon as this happened I stood up and there was a flash or blur of some sort. I then found myself in the bathroom puking violently. I puked for the next 3 days, went to the hospital and they claimed I was in perfect health, and this is after they took ex rays and swabs and a whole bunch of tests. What happened that night? I personally believe I was dying, my higher self woke my physical self up and saved my life.

This is a true story.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Great thread, I can feel everthing what you've people said here.

I meditate and stop for moments every day, there is not a day that i don't sit and reflect or let my thoughts wander.

It really gives me inspiration and inner knowing. It also helps me to see things easier, it helps me to clarify what I didnt see before. It helps me to see further so what i couldn't see in the distance. the feelings come to surface all pure and simple all along.

My point through this awakening and spirtual progression. I, in my experience feel frustrated when I look at the world, and look at people who are just completely ignorant of what really is. Everybody just keep going. No one just sits for a moment and self reflect. It saddens me, when I see whats wrong in the world and I cannot show the world how I really see it, how you really see it once you open your eyes and listen to your senses.

Everything is there in front of you.

Great thread

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MrAndy

I agree. It is still very hard for me. I see the love in the world but also the hatred. I want people to wake up so badly that I feel like I can't take it sometimes. Perhaps one day I can be like ghandi. I am not perfect, and I still struggle every day. For instance I still smoke.

I want to make this clear, I struggle just as much as anyone else. I am still in the process of awakening. Every day I learn something new, and every day I am tried and tested. I have almost lost my job, my relationship and my sanity. I question myself among everything else. Is this real, or am I going crazy? Still yet, I feel that I am on the right path. It is hard. It is against everything I have been taught, it is against everything that I knew. Something amazing is happening. We are in the middle of a great war, a great change, and the time is now.

Thank you for your replys.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by awakened sleeper]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I see how you said love is the key can i ask why?
We have many primary emotions such as hate lust greed compashen righteousness pride.

Can i ask why love is so important to mediation does it clear the mind beter or is it just required for that kind of meditation?

(p.s im not saying hate and all that is good just curious)

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Hello awakened sleeper and thank you for inviting me to visit your thread.
Where did you learn Self Observation? From Gurdjieff and Ouspensky?
In your practice of Self Observation do you learn about yourself from your feelings and reactions to others?

I used to study some serious zen meditation but it never really worked for me. I preferred
Qigong exercises and now something else. I think you would really enjoy Qigong but I am surmising that from just the couple of post that I have read.

I am not awakened, a long way to go but on the road, I hope. The thing is to flush out the old programs, karma and bull crap. Attempt to restore the original divine blueprint of our Selves. I do make an effort to be conscious that is until I come home from work and have a drink. LOL

Wildly interesting story about your OBE.
Have you visited the "how to destry a Oujie Board" thread?
You might share this story there?

Anyway I look forward to your threads progress and our own conscious developmental progress too.

I gave you your first flag.
That is non-egoic kissing up.

Peace!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
This pure unconditional love I feel from my heart, my heart tells me it is all I need, my spirit says it is all I need yet many now come saying no it is not enough. I have always believed this energy force I radiate as pure love from my heart chakra is enough to bring change, yet many now question me. Awakened sleeper is it enough? I feel it is.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
You people aren't "awakened" but are in fact closer to a "sleeping" state than others *awake and asleep in this reference defined as being in touch with absolute reality or not*. As a child I sat through many a long car ride and out of boredom and would watch a flexible tether with wheels at each end avoid oncoming traffic (and people when walking). Every now and then the "tether" would falter and get itself tangled up, sometimes even on me, causing me to grab at it and wrestle it off. The OP's equivalent of this would be seeing "auras".

The reason a helluvalot more people see "auras" than "tethers" is because people are often gunning for auras when they consider spiritual awakening. All of these things we think we see at will are simply our imaginations working to fill the void of what reality left out in order to keep us happy (stress is is unhealthy, you see). However, being partially asleep isn't necessarily a bad thing unless it interferes with your relationships or health, and tricking yourself into believing something can even improve the previously mentioned aspects of your life.

As for people who whine about consumerism, you may as well take a stance against eating delicious food, enjoying music, and any other "pointless" recreational activities unnecessary towards staying alive. Many gurus never start families, so you may as well throw soul mates and children out the window as well.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Thanks for inviting me to the thread

I'd just like to say that,
I'm only at the beginning of all this... There are enormous amounts of knowledge to take in but i'm changing with everday. I'm not sure what my truth is these days- I thought i'd found it but i am constantly challenging and doubting my beliefs. I'm collecting as much information as i can handle and then filtering it out and making sense of it all to find my own path to enlightenment.

One thing i have decided though: to not take anyone else's perception to heart. Your own perception is how you understand things, imagine trying to mould your beliefs on the basis of someone elses unique outlook on life?? It's almost like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. I think it's enough to drive anyone insane.

So i'll take in as much information as i can - supporting or contradicting of my own beliefs, but in the end, i believe, it's about finding your own place in the world, the universe and you don't need to justify that to anyone.
I still have so much anger inside of me that i need to be rid of. I'm trying to find a way to do this - maybe this thread could offer some pointers

Thank you awakenedsleeper

Those are my own thoughts.
Just wanted to get them into writing

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I'm afraid i have to chime in with an open mind but a possibilty.

I myself meditate, have done for years, however if you read up on meditation, especially any person who has done it for a long time, you often find, when surveyed they suffer from some psychotic symptoms. It's documented that the most common sensation is feeling pins and needles, tremors and general shaking (even if they aren't shaking physically).

Visual disturbances, auditory disturbances, all of these can be caused by meditation. Meditation has been shown to alter brain chemistry, so it's very possible you're merely experiencing these side effects of an otherwise healthy practice. Feeling euhproic, or connected are also similar things that can be attributed to brain chemistry confusion.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Very interesting thread, awakened sleeper. Your post describing your OBE really gave me the creeps because I was reading it alone in the dark.

I understand the anger and confusion you feel. I have been seeking answers for many, many years as well and just when I think I understand myself and the world a little better events seem to occur that send me almost back to square one. I'm trying to pick myself up, brush myself off, and try to find some peace once again.

I look forward to reading more posts in this thread.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
to those saying "if he's so enlightened,why can't he just accept those ignorant to this subject"

well,it's an ego thing. When you're into this sort of stuff,you are more in tune with emotions and feelings. Which magnify unimagionalbe ammoutns. it takes skill and years of concetration to reign them in. And unless Awakened sleeper has been on the case for the last 30-40 years. he won't be in control of all of these emotions and feelings. At least,that's how I'm justifying these feelings to myself.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join