It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have awakened, and so can you.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakened sleeper
Life is a struggle, and honestly sometimes impossible. So what, so are math tests. We must realize that this is real. This is not a fantasy book, we are not in a game. We are experiencing this moment now to test ourselves. There are things that go bump in the night, and I, awakened sleeper will bump back.

OK so you are saying life is not fantasy. that we are in the now, and that life and its struggles are real.

reply to post by Creedo

Seriously, why not question yourself among all things first, and then followed up with EVERYTHING else. Are my history books for real? Is the president for real? Is this life I seem to be living for real? Well, I sadly can say that no, they are not for real, that most things are an illusion.

Buhh?? but now everything is an illusion?? stick with one concept man, consistency will give you more credence then typing with the voice of a pretentious runaway from an oscar wilde play.

i mean, i agree with some of what you are saying, i find time for my own meditations and am trying to find my own illumination.. but at the core of it you have to be true about yourself... and by the way you try to make yourself come across with your language, and the thought processes that your language makes evidence of, do not make you sound genuine one bit.
OK so everyone is a mindless drone under the influence of others. many of us now this without having to meditate and clear our minds, and it is nearly impossible to escape these influences as long as we are living in society, buying goods for either survival or luxury, and working our jobs to support these things. I think blind anger and rage at society and its people and believing everyone is an idiot, or an uneducated meat-puppet unable to think for themselves is nothing more than a realization we get while maturing through puberty. growing up we think we are more educated, more enlightened, then anyone else on the planet.

and "love is the answer to everything"?? to what question?? what a cop out statement. really i dont mean to bash you, its just that until we realize that trying to make everyone believe we are more enlightened is the first step Backwards from enlightenment, you'll be going in circles.

nice avatar though, alex grey's work completely and without fail blows my freakin mind.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Still_Learning

Honestly, I see drones. I see manipulated minds within organic bodies. I see people saying things, buying things and doing things that they later wonder-what just happend?. I see humans not acting like humans. I see lies in everything. I see hatred and coruption spreding everywhere like wildfire. I observe my fellow humans living their life like it's a task, a chore, a to-do list, instead of loving their lives, and loving everything within it. I see illusion in everything. I see babies growing up under heavy ill influence. And much, much more. I want to scream at the top of my lungs. I want to shout up into the heavens. Wake up! Wake up world, wake up humans, wake up, wake up!

I have the same sensation, I want to say to people : Stop ! for 5 minutes look around, be happy

I am trying to be "in the moment" all day, did not try meditation yet, or not enough, will see about it

[edit on 17-6-2008 by pai mei]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hello all,
This is indeed a most interesting thread.
Great topic OP! Thanks!
Flag and star!
I have been meditating for about ten years now and I too have been "awakened" to the things that are really going on with society today.
I started with and still use a certain type of mushroom to achieve this meditative, enlightened state. Many tribal cultures have used and still use psychedelics to reach this enlighten state. Is this a good thing? Does anyone here use psychedelics? I don't use this in all my meditations, only when I have the time for very deep states of trance. I have been given some very interesting information in the past by using psychedelics in meditation. Most of this info. no one would ever believe, it's too far fetched for the average T.V. zombie to grasp. But the posters here seem to understand that there is a higher place in which people can reach a very open and enlightened sense of reality.
If you are interested here is a link to one of many sites about the man I learned this from, Terence McKenna. www.scribd.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I started with ringing in my ears last Oct, it got louder and louder, morse code like some days, then it went for a couple of days only to come back.
Checked it out with the docs im fine, and now this week its like really really loud. What is it? Should I be listening to it and trying to understand it. I was told once to meditate and listen really closely to it. Ive also been told its my crown chakra that I can hear.
Any ideas awakened sleeper?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Is it ringing in your right or left ear?
It makes a difference. I can make mine stop but
depending you might want to listen.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

I Really needed this post awakened sleeper. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Without going into details (not necessary in my opinion) I agree a lot of things talked in this thread. Its important to keep talking about this subject since it will bring a lot more people facing reality, as I believe.

Shortly explained what I'm conserned of in all this; today I was more frustrated than ever with the feeling that world is not what we see. Thinking of your post, allowed me the first time to reach something I've never reached yet. I tried (again) to relax and eventually I felt like I would have been pushed through some soft membrane and... I got frightened and rejected everything.

Shortly afterwards, I felt like everything was too present, almost like pushing towards me. I had to go outside and have a little walk and breath some fresh air. The thing I experiaced outside, actually made me to share these feelings. I felt somehow dizzy, but at the same time I felt like everything was very present. Fightening feeling turned into joy. I felt like everything in the range of my sight and hearing was close to me and it felt wonderful. To be exact, I felt pure joy in everything.

The experiences today led me to the most profound question that has actually been bothering me a long time; I have always been eager to feel the presence of the spiritual world (yes, I believe in it) but also, I have always been afraid of it. Do anyone have this kind of feelings? Please share your thoughts. I think I'm afraid of losing the control of myself or that eventually I will realize something that makes me loose my mind, make me more afraid or something. Is it very common or am I alone with small minority with it? Actually being unafraid of the unknown might be uite hard for a lot of people.

I cannot consider myself as awakened, I feel that I'm not ready or something and thats only becase I'm afraid of it. As i said, I believe we are connected to something greater and scientist way of trying to understand it might just fail eventually.

~HalfBlind~

p.s. I'm not speaking or writing english as a native so if anyone feels that I stepped on your toes, its most likely because I have not been expressed myself clearly
Cheers!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
i once thought just to myself
and didn't want to share my wealth
lived quite a singular life
neared the edge of a sharp knife
took no prisoners or made real friends
i was my beginning and my end
no trust or acceptence of any one
sure that as i lived, i would die by the gun
not really certain what made me change
but my life i rearranged
realised that there was more to me
and if i wanted i could be free
so i opened my heart like you would a flood gate
began in earnest to love and not hate
changed the view i had of man
started afresh with a new life plan
began to take more interest
and always try to do my best
now look out for each and all
now when needed you just got to call
no more do i believe its all about me
i have opened my mind and now really see
we all are humans just being
each one of us has equal feeling
a right to live to love and be
a right to express and to equality

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Welcome Brother...

I too have recently awakened from a life-time of darkness. I wrote a book about it called, "The Destiny Formula."

I'm not going to try and publish it though (Just Yet)... I'd rather teach my boys.

Here's a little quote from my manuscript that I think apropos...

My Thoughts on the Meaning of Destiny

"Assuming all things are relative in a multi-versal platform, a person can easily carve his or her path in any way imaginable; as long as they are conscious of it happening."

"The only problem for me is in determining consciously what to do with this insight."

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
ok I couldnt not say something here....

all of us are seeing things becomming both more upsetting an vile in our fellow human beings, but also more are waking up to even be able to see that much, which imo is a great sign,

just think whos gonna be the 1st to see the error of their ways.... it would be folks who havent much to lose in that error.... us the Little people, we are the ones awakening becuz we are feeling it an choosing to feel an do something about it.

the upper sectors of the hierarchy will take alot of time / change to get them a flash of what they are screwing up, it all takes time, what has been done for centuries is trying to be undone in decades.... an in all honestly people, what promotes growth? Change. Change How so? a Change of great proportion, only that could force stubborn humans to alter our self being to become more favorable towards others...

It takes time an change to do such things, but we are heading there an nothing can stop it, We want it to happen, we want a better way of life for all, its naturaly engraved into us to promote life,

Just like kids in a candy store, we will get upset stomachs, an will crave a real meal.......

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Trance Optic]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

GREAT post, tnx for sharing your thoughts with us. I've had similar experience, I don't see people auras but do feel their thoughts and mostly their feelings with great details at times. I noticed it is much more accurate with some people and not just everyone.

Part of my spiritual practice I smoke '___', although it is only a 10 min trip or so, usually for weeks later I feel the sense of relaxation as if my brain just had sex!
But I'm starting to feel the ONENESS more and more as time goes by. The things I've learned on my trips... can't even be explained in words just that I can agree %100 with u!

Cheers mate,

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I was awakened

.. this morning.

I suggest dream analysis and lucid dreaming. Quite easy to do. Especially check reoccurring dreams.

Perhaps you will meet a grey in there, and maybe some blues, greens and pinks.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by mOOmOO]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I to have had that awakening felling but the one thing i do remember is the same vivid colours and shapes when on a come down from acid, peacefull and spiritual like you are one with everything, that was when i was younger thou and i wouldn't advise anybody to do drugs because they do have bad sides to them also.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
reply to post by Mr Green

Is it ringing in your right or left ear?
It makes a difference. I can make mine stop but
depending you might want to listen.

Well it seems to be the right but its like a noise within my whole head really, sometimes it travels from one ear to the other like a beam of sound but not very often. The bleeps are always in the right ear never the left. But the high pitch sound seems to be central. Its really come back this week rather loud for some reason.
How do you stop yours? Should we stop it if its a message? Maybe its just back ground noise?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Once again I will refer you all to this thread!This thread is full of members experiencing the same thing you all are,check it out and post!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I can relate with seeing sparkles and shapes and even bursts of "light" when I close my eyes, but it doesn't take meditation to see them. It happens almost immediately after I close my eyes and the after-image of whatever I was just looking at has faded away.

I assume this is how everyone's vision works, is it not?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
They talk to their cell-phones more than they do to themselves
They are their trend
They sleep under sepulchers, waiting for fashionable necromancers
They are the whims of such men
They are the quiet candle and the raging blaze
They cry pecuniary paper tears
They may or may not see, and the few who do seldom flee
They matriculate to americas gaping mouth
They instigate the providence set before them
and having done so, what becomes of them
They insouciantly promulgate that which they consider real
perhaps this is why my flower garden hesitates to grow

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Still_Learning
hahaha this dudes funny.....I like em. Plus he has a really good point. I mean honestly. This state of humanity has been going on for a long time. Longer than you or me or the funny guitar dude. In fact. I think your seeing the negaive side to things as guitar man said. The world is turning. More people are "awakening" than ever before. Did you see that too when you were awakend? Just wait. It's like a silent revolution. Yes there are very horrible things that are escilating in this world as you such pointed out. But there are also great things escilating. And with the youth also. Think about it, a whole new generation of awakend youth. And I'm proud to be one of them. If that IS your definition of awakend.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Still_Learning]

Can you define awakening?

As I understand it, the whole concept of awakening as many people know it, is the exact opposite of what is available to someone who is able to truly meditate.

I guess the only way to explain it is being in a state where the "thinking self" is out of the picture, and all that is left is your core being.

"things" that we see and feel in meditation are not supposed to be interpreted, since they are self explanatory is the only way i can really explain it. they are not things that are understood with thought or logic, but are with feeling.

Everything just becomes apparent to you without thought, interpretation, or justification. They are just there and plain as day.

I am not here to criticize anyone because anyone claiming to be all knowing is as we know full of it. I am just sharing some of my own observations.

I would like to hear people's (oh boy I'm going to use that ugly word) "thoughts" on what I just said.

This discussion has piqued my interest.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Critical_Mass

Non-thinking is a state of being. The mind is not the being....correct?
In the Zen Buddhist fashion of meditation achieving Silence of the Mind takes you to a state of Samadhi, which is said to be undescribable....
and is only temporary, or so I have heard.

Edited to add:

PS: Mr. Green, A U2U on the ear ringing.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by cindymars]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well my friend,

Congrats on your awakening. There are many who are awake and cosmically conscious. Awakening doesn't necessitate seeing auras, however. But it does require elevated responsible actions from the awakened.

You are correct in saying love is the answer. Neale Donald Walsch describes the choices as those based in love or in fear. All things effloresce from these 2 ideas. And even fear is a fragment of love as LOVE is all there is.

Choose wisely as an awakened being and create as God would. The illusions that the sleepers exist in need to revealed. Do this, however you choose, and live spiritually, whatever your soul directs you to do. Meditation, prayer, awareness are all wise acts. Unify the body, mind and spirit and all truth will be revealed.

We are all here on purpose.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Yes thank you I have read it, I have never heard that said. Maybe I will try to stop it, but if its a message that could be understood in meditation it may be a good thing?

Once I really listened to it for like 2 hours in meditation and I started to remote view or see distant locations, while this was happenning the ringing stopped

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join