It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custom Avatars By AshleyD

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Great! Thanks. I have been wondering where all the great avatars have been coming from and then I saw this thread pop up. Good stuff!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Ok, here you go. Two inverted color styles. Let me know if you need me to change something.
They came out a little funky because the owl was only 150 pixels high once adjusted to the maximum avatar width of 160. So it didn't take up the whole 320 pixel avatar height. If you find a different owl image later on I can do that one, too.

My apologies if it looks so 'simple' but I had a lot of extra avatar space that I didn't know how to fill.

[edit on 6/27/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Looks great! Thank you sooooooo much! Been wanting something a bit more than just the owl eyes for a while....just not that creative myself.

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Can you make an avatar of Anuubis the egyptian god of death? I haven't been able to find any good pics of him.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Here you go. You are a member though, right?
Just thought I would check. lol I don't know who you are or what your name is so I didn't put it in the avatar.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Just a friendly thread announcement. From now on, please make sure everyone is logged on with your current ATS account when you request an avatar. I feel kind of silly getting two avatar requests from anonymous users. I don't ask for anything else other than that. I don't even mind getting requests from people I don't get along with on here- I will still make one for you! Just please make sure you are logged in.

If you do not know how to log into BTS, it is your same user name and password you use on ATS. Thanks everyone.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Ashley,

Would you mind making me one of a pretty brunette? Just something bright and colorful would be nice!!!

Thank you sooooo much!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I love it Ashley!!!

Lady in Red

Thanks again- its beautiful!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Yay! Glad you like it. Sorry to have had to U2U you so much to figure everything out! Let me know if you want the font changed or anything added!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Ashley,

Would you make me an avatar of this image:

www.deviantart.com...

Definitely put the ATS logo and "Deny Ignorance" but don't worry about my name of anything.

I also have a blog (outside of ATS) and was wondering if you would do a header for it? I didn't know if you wanted to do things other than just avatars
Let me know - you can u2u me about it if you want.

Thanks so much!!! How can we repay you?

--Karij

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

There was no call for posting an image you well knew would be offensive to Ashley. She is clearly giving a lot of free time to this project and has left a lot of people feeling very upbeat as a result of her efforts.

Very bad form Rasobasi. Unbelievable you want to detract from such a positive thread.

I hope the mods take a very dim view.

Keep going Ashley. I for one have derived real pleasure just from browsing through your artwork.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by karij

What a pretty rose! It reminds me of when the Phantom puts a red rose on Christine's grave in the snow at the very end of The Phantom of the Opera.
Here you go, Hon. I edited out the DA watermark for you, too. Also, for the time being I'm just doing avatars for ATS members but if you would like to U2U me and give me a link to your blog, the dimensions of the header, and what all you need, I will see what I can do.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Sorry about that. Yes i'm a member. It looks cool, but could you make him look more evil? Please.
And thank you very much.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by Anuubis]

[edit on 28-6-2008 by Anuubis]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Thank you so much! It also reminded me of the Phantom of the Opera, though moreso the actual musical rather than the movie. It's a fantastic experience - one of two Broadway shows I've ever seen and the only show I've seen actually ON Broadway.

Ashley, thank you so much for the avatar!

--Karij

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hello Ashley,
I've been a member for ages and have never been able to figure out creating one. Thanks for your offer to help and the time you spend doing this!

Here is my image:

i67.photobucket.com...

Feel free to add my member name (or just "Tonic"...whatev).

Also, the image is not as crisp as I'd like, but I am not sure how to adjust it. I figure it would have to cropped as well?

A million thanks,

Tonic

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

what was the pic, send me the link in a u2u please, I'm brimming with curiosity

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by karij

You're more than welcome and I'm glad you like it! I just saw POTO at the Majestic Theater in San Antonio on Easter Sunday. It was wonderful! I still like the movie better but hopefully one day I can see it on Broadway, too! I'm so jealous!

reply to post by TonicNYC

Hey there. These are by no means finished! I just had a question. Did you want the image completely resized to where the entire image fits into the avatar or did you want it cropped to the normal avatar size? This is just to help me know which way you want it:

i133.photobucket.com...

Hey, Ras. I ignored the issue yesterday and the day before because it was my birthday and ATS drama was the last thing in which I wanted to get involved. This is going to be the only thing I am going to say regarding the matter then I will be moving on. You are a smart and funny guy and a solid contributor so you really should have known better. In fact, I thought you were just using some warped humor and made a joke that didn't go over very well so I chose to not say anything about it on the thread because we all commit social faux pas from time to time.

However, your second post being surprised at the first post's removal is what I found most frustrating. You posted a large image of a rotting corpse Jesus nailed to an upside down cross with snakes on him and his tongue hanging out (I think- I looked at the image for half a second before scrolling past). Although I can appreciate warped humor as much as the next guy, that would have been like me posting an image of a swastika on an avatar thread started by a well known Jewish member or posting a gigantic photo of a spider on an avatar thread started by a member who is honest about having a terrible phobia of spiders. It's just uncalled for, you know?

After all the recent drama and bickering, I left the forums where all the fighting had been occurring and let everyone else have the sandbox for a while so I could chill out and have fun on ATS again without all the stress. But it followed me over here with that post which I do believe served no purpose other than to antagonize. Then once it was removed, instead of admitting it was just a joke gone sour or you weren't really thinking, you turned it around into an atheist vs. Christian drama- something this thread is not about and the exact drama many are trying to get away from on ATS.

It just amazes me how the religious are so often antagonized on ATS but when the antagonizers are chastised, they cry persecution. Anyways, I am not angry but we both know what your intention was. But bygones. That aside, if you truly want me to make you an avatar, I will be more than happy to make you one! That is what this thread is here for. No hard feelings.

I really hope the thread can get back on track now.

[edit on 6/29/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Happy Birthday Ashley

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join