It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange lights above Mount St Helens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
There was some odd lights over Mount St Helens last night - details: Fire Ball over Mount St Helens?.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
2 nights ago I dreamt that Mt. St. Helens and Mt. Baker erupted. It was an extremely frightening dream almost to the point of a night terror. After that I wouldn't be surprised by anything having to do with Mt. St. Helens whether a fire ball in the sky or the raining of frogs.

[edit on 14/6/08 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
2 nights ago I dreamt that Mt. St. Helens and Mt. Baker erupted. It was an extremely frightening dream almost to the point of a night terror. After that I wouldn't be surprised by anything having to do with Mt. St. Helens whether a fire ball in the sky or the raining of frogs.

[edit on 14/6/08 by Pellevoisin]

I'm not sure this little fireball in the sky quite meshes with your apocalyptic dream, but I'm fairly certain it doesn't involve any frogs

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Looks like a white dot to me...is my monitor off color? Thanks for posting it though. I read the article, and didn't see where it said it was a red fireball? Oops, edited to say, I thought the title of the thread said Red fireball, my bad

[edit on 15-6-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Fire balls above volcanoes ? thats gonna blow soon.

I saw a orb of light swishing around a volcanoe when on holiday once. A week after we got back it blew its top and half the mountain vanished with it.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Hiyah Dan Tanna,

I was JUST googling that, I had heard that somewhere that lights appear above volcanos about to blow....I was out west, rafting on the Snake and Salmon rivers when Mt St Helens blew back in the 80's...we didn't see any lights we weren't close enough but I heard people saw them there before it erupted as well.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I believe these are called Earth Lights. They're frequently seen in areas of subterrainian instability and often preceed earthquakes. I think they have been virtually recatagorised from the paranormal bracket into the recognised phenonena class. One theory is they are a piezo-electric effect caused by stress release in rocks.

WG3

[edit on 15-6-2008 by waveguide3]

new topics

top topics

join