It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden link at bottom of page. whatistheconspiracy.com

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Ah the good old days when I could participate

Love these games and it looks like everyone is off to a roaring start

On one hand - I wish I could join in on the fun

On the other - I will be getting much more sleep than the rest of you

Good Luck and by all means ....

Have Fun

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
OK with the bottom one I can get as far as adjusting the color, zooming, contrast and inverting, when this happens it seems to be a symmetrical image. I try to take it further and still I get a huge error and the program just quits!!

Love it

Had a few images but havin difficulty in saving them before it quits, got this one though, you need to zoom to 400% or higher to be able to see anything even possibly relevant). Im gonna ,eave this one to the experts!!!!

[edit on 30/7/2008 by LestatG]

[edit on 30/7/2008 by LestatG]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Nope - I think we'll need more than what is presented....

p.s. - haven't received any kind of confirmation - so maybe, "THE GAME BEGINS..." line is incorrect??

Carry on...!

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I have been wathcing this thread for some time now, and the game has intrigued me.

I have been following along every step of the way and have been going back and solving the "blurs" or flipped or rotated or mirrored images (thats a lot) for myself. Until now, i have taken a look at the little purple box at the bottom of the page and tried to alter the image as others have suggested. To my avail i think i hav found something, but i am not sure. What i seem to have gotten is what looks like a picture or some lettering. Looking for some help.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by TheRiddler]

[edit on 30-7-2008 by TheRiddler]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I took the liberty of enlarging your pic Riddler. I kind of see a 3 and an H which would make sense, but can't make out the first letter/number.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Kellter

Thank you kellter. Yes, your right, that is what i see as well. There is one more thing. As i continued to play with the image there seems to be for sure one constant, the "1" or "l" that is in the left of the image. I will try to post the new image i got from it and if you will do me the favor of enlarging it, that would be a great help. There appears to be a capital "N" behind the 1 as well...

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Been messing about for hours, the best I can do is put in a graphic pen style, mess with the negative frequencies and sharpen it, all I get is a '3D rectangle' button shape. There seems to be a logo or around three to for letters or digits but cant make anything out.

Good luck, someone will crack it soon.

(Unless its one of these red herrings im hearing about from previous games).

Peace

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
PS riddler, is the answer to your signature

'Nothing' ??

Peace

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Anyone know if 250000 has to do with anything?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
K so I found some other websites that might be of interest.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

Yes. The answer is Nothing. Good job

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I've been looking at the tiny image block at the bottom of the current image under the garbled mess which looks like text..

I put just that tiny image into my graphics app and by accident clicked on
something (think it was threshold) and notice some spikes on the image... so moving across them it seems to bring out a patten. The image i've put on this post comprises the patten i found. each image is one part of the spike i saw on the graph. for any others who what to see what i mean ... the app i'm using it the GIMP editor, crop the image to just the tiny image and then try looking at the image thresholds......

just thought it was interesting that i made this kind of patten... no idea what it means (if anything) but thought i would post my finding just in case someone else can see anything.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by scepticsRus

Sceptic, i got some of the similar patterns when playing with the brightness and contrast and colors and such. Im not sure if these patterns mean anything but as i posted above, there appears to be numbers and/or letters in the box and what seem to be a possible word in the background. The background word appear to lift out of the graphics as to be 3D under the intitial 1 3 H in the foreground. As to your shapes i think they could be a possible something as to i have come up with similar findings...

Anyone have anything similar??...

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I picked up on similar "patterns" while playing around with glowing edges though they were only subtle/ hard to see unlike yours.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaiigurl

Nice catch. Maybe there are some more...

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I'm wondering, are clues posted as we advance in the game or is it all out there already, we just got to look for it.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I also got a similar pattern to yours too by messing with the contrast and brightness.

I didn't get an exact match in any of your images, the one I had clearly showed a webdings font that looked like a speaker facing right, a black box, and two lines. Translated it is "Wx;", but I don't know how to paste Microsoft PowerPoint images in a post.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Ok, I have finished playing with glowing edges and sharpens/Unsharpen masks.

Here are some images from various points, original, glowing edged, sharpened, Unsharpen mask at half way on all options and the final is a unsharpen mask with all three options cranked to full. I am likely to be way way way off but to me the fact that top and bottom "mirror" each other is interesting and I am sure that it could be refined further to make some sort of quasi-Seti pixel message?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
does this mean anything to anybody

What is the conspiracy?

var gaJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? "https://ssl." : "http://www.");
document.write(unescape("%3Cscript '" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/ga.js' type='text/_javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));

var pageTracker = _gat._getTracker("UA-475284-14");
pageTracker._initData();
pageTracker._trackPageview();

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaiigurl

Thats just Google Analytics tracking code. That code tracks visitors, trends, etc. and is a great tool for webmasters.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join