It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO captured on high quality digital images by reputable professional observers.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I just came across this article a few minutes ago so thought I'd post a thread to see what everyone makes of it.
I ran a search to see if it had already been posted but couldn't find anything.
The first few pictures with the object that looks like something out of a star wars movie, the one behind the group of friends and the one just above Mt Adams I've never seen before but the videos at the bottom look pretty familiar, probably just for comparison though.
Anyway to me the first picture looks a little blurred and I can't really make out much but the others don't seem too bad. What do you guys think?

www.australia.to...

[edit on 12-6-2008 by kyle-2302]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Maybe it's just me but I don't see a link.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sixxx

lol cheers
sorry, kinda slow today.
the links up now anyway

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle-2302

Something about these pics are familiar.....

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
oh yeah, the story of the two guys who wanted to find answers so they went to washington and hung out at gillilands place for a few days to get a pic... notice there are some smaller dark spots as well, i think its about 9 total in the same pic. i had this up as my wallpaper at work for about a week.

trying to spread the UFO cheer.. dont get me wrong im still skeptical of their motives.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

oh wow, yeah
so what you think they are?

smaller ufos?
something on the lens?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

Yeah i know what you mean especially as you scroll further down the page
the first couple seem pretty new to me though.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
This was posted around a month ago. It may be a high quality camera, but the image is still inconclusive. This is, in my opinion, far from proof. Another blurry image to add to the stack of thousands.

I'm making a trip up to Mt. Adams in Aug., to do my own observing and investigation. Ill post any pictures that are noteworthy.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Absolutely has to be 100% true. It must be, it was taken by "reputable professional observers" If that doesn't just make you cringe I don't know what will, LOL.

\

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Thread already exists....
I ate the 2nd line

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Ahh, right well thanks

Yeah I agree with you there, hardly proof. Just seemed interesting.
That sounds good. I'll look out for any threads you post about it.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
not so sure about the high quality line, imo it could be anything to me it does not even look like a flying object.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
nevermind

[edit on 12-6-2008 by primus2012]

sty

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
it looks a bit like this , don`t you think?

[edit on 12-6-2008 by sty]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bamaoutlaw

Yeah, i agree. I was just using the title from the link.
I'd say that the first few pictures are of decent quality though.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sty

Yeah, it does actually.
Thanks for the link aswell

I've never come across that site before but always been a fan of the UFO/bible connection.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
that kind of looks like a tiny thunder storm cloud or something it really doesnt look like a space ship

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I dont think these are UFO's, I think some are camera anomalies and others are birds. Nothing that makes me go
. Good find anyway

CX

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I'm sure those pics were posted by someone here a while back.

Not sure about high quality though.

CX.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The "ufo" in the first photo (of the mountain range) is dust on the sensor of the camera. I've seen it thousands of time. Cleaning the sensors of professional cameras is a PITA and it's something professional photographers all have to do.

The glowing white "ufo" in the dark photo, is camera flash reflecting off of a bug or something flying in the air. Also have seen it thousands of times. It's super bright because the flash is too powerful for how close the bug is to the camera. That's because the flash was metered for the people in the background of the photo, not the bug which is only inches from the camera.

Now the 2nd one of mountain range, with more snow, it looks like the "ufo" is some sort of bug, bird, or possibly even a helicopter. It's hard to tell and you can't tell how far away it is since there's nothing of scale to compare it to beside the mountain.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join