It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kurt Cobain killed by the CIA?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
anyone interested in this topic should see this link:

this is a discussion thread with TOO MUCH information to transfer
over here.

www.davidicke.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
You have to be a FOOL, no other explination needed, to believe the drug crazed retard who acted like a fool was murdered by the CIA. What killed Kurt was the fact that he did dope like people eat food, he dated a skank mental case in Courtney Love, and just lived life with no meaning....so one day got doped up and blew his brains out...oh well..no loss...so long kurt...you took the cowards way...

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I dont buy into any of this at all. Kurt killed himself which was a tragedy, he left a daughter who wont have a father. I think its shameful that people are still trying to cash in on this one.
The movie "Kurt and Courtney" made in 1998 is a good watch but as i say i dont buy it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
isn't this topic on the wrong thread? it should be in the conspiracy thread or something

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Somehow I doubt that grunge is enough of a security threat to warrant that kind of notice by the CIA. But interesting story never-the-less.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
the CIA is not concerned with protecting the 'security' of the U.S.

What a joke. The CIA is the private property of the Rothschilds and the globalists. They protect the international interests of the ultra rich, nothing
else. imo, Cobain was useful as a walking honey boy for heroine use,
and eventually became worth more dead than alive, and had too much knowledge of the inner workings of the CIA-funded subculture of drugs, teen prostitution, blackmail, etc., and too much potential power to damage that agenda. It is entirely plausible that he was 'suicided' by the CIA. CIA record mogul David Geffen profited on both the deaths of John Lennon and Kurt Cobain. In both cases , they left behind heroin-addicted domineering widows who aspired to rock fame. (Courtney Love and Yoko Ono)
This is just a smidgeon of the huge amount of research done on the topic
in this thread:

www.davidicke.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
No one's mentioned the old public access TV show called "Kurt Cobain Was Murdered (KCWM)" in Seattle, by "Richard Lee". He seemed wily and tough, but maybe just a cut-out too. The sad (or lucky) QED: it is also foolish for me to expect my words to be understood let alone believed in this house of mirrors.

A horrendous detail is how the people mutilated him and danced with his corpse at the Funeral Home.

A friend who roadied for Nirvana told me he believes he was offed.

When I was little I heard horror stories about Mattapan and the Boston Police corruption; later NYC shennanigans; later still I now know things I wish I didn't about Seattle's finest. Not "take the 5th" things but things (unrelated to KCWM) that are best unspoken. Kurdt just od'd w/out an exit wound, w/our

~regrets & may he rip

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I did not like anything about this group. Their worth to music, style, and behavior was as like a roaches worth to my kitchen-was how I felt. Zero resonation. But, I still buy into the assassination theory.

Maybe by one of those persons/places/or things that buys into the idea that a negative polarity of a certain percentage is neccessary to some type of ultimate 'ownership' of the planet. Dare mention of the name "Nirvana" could be detrimental to this cause?
Were people to start searching out 'Nirvana', they'd discover Buddhism. Were they to discover Buddhism, they would discover inner peace.

People who share a message of inner balance in such a way that others achieve as a side effect personal tools of self empowerment is in conflict with dissonance, terror and chaos.

Why would Nirvana be a threat?

Different than Kennedy and Lennons ACTIONS being a motivational force of a positive nature to the people; Nirvana was a seemingly dirty hygened doper. Where is 'the motivational force of a positive nature' in that???

The name.
A word-name that everyone looks at unaware for a long time...until finally the curious seek out, and then find out, what it's definition is. (as minor as it seems).

I know it sounds dumb; but, what meaning is Nirvana? Is 'what it is', in opposition to 'negativity'? If it means the absence of feeling, then yes.

What about Lennon's "All we need is love?" In contradiction to negativity?
If negativity is contrary to 'love'-yes.

As far as who done it...

Someone who wanted this country to become the third world of ethics, maybe.

In my scenario, the murder of Cobain (if so) were contrary to the plot of a negative world, however. I can just see how he could have been mispercieved as a threat.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by HugmyRek
I did not like anything about this group. Their worth to music, style, and behavior was as like a roaches worth to my kitchen-was how I felt. Zero resonation.

Nirvana (Unplugged) - Where Did You Sleep Last Night
www.youtube.com...

2nd line w00t
[edit vid title + 2nd line on 26-3-2009 by jamescar]

[several edits on 26-3-2009 by jamescar]

[edit on 26-3-2009 by jamescar]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jamescar

Linky no worky...

2nd line, just to make more words....

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by earthtone

I have a semi off topic question for you, really how far fethced would it be that he was assasinated, now granted I don't see a motive with Kurt, but with Hunster s Thompson there was plenty of evidence of an assisination and cover up. what do you think happend?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Im not real sure what an unplugged blues cover has to do with anything?

Or did i miss something?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

Video just for levity and in response to a post that Nirvana is all crap music. Only an opinion.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondBelow

I thought of this (HST) the other day, forgetting to mention it though.

& i fear and loathe the 2nd line rule

[edit on 26-3-2009 by jamescar]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Fair enuff.
Ive always liked that one.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Look here's how he died and believe it because it's true. First off I was always a big nirvana fan and a fan of kurt cobain's song writing ability. being a musician and recovering heroin addict i always saw a lot of my self in the guy. So naturally I was always interested in his life and death. I've heard every conspiracy and fact of his death. Meaning that I've read all most every thing and watched every documentary that involved him and his mysterious death. My once best friend even kind of worshiped the guy. So anyway here's my story.

About five or six years ago I moved to seattle to live with my buddy his kid and his girlfriend. To be honest I got there a week after layne stanley died, which i found out one of my buddys got to know well because he lived up the street from where i moved to. Even though that dosent really have much to do with my story it's an interesting side note.

Anyway, The next day sfter the day I arrived I went into town and quickly nosed out the dope spots since at that time i was still and addict. And If anyone that is going to read this is familiar with the town of seattle knows where im talking about, "The Broadway District" to be more direct up on the hill, around the jimi hendrix statue.

So, over time I go to know a few different dealers. Meet a few differnt musicians (And yes even some of the more 'Famous' artist but im not going to say who because I dont think they'd like me airing their dirty laundry out for all to see). Point is, One of the dealers I met told me this story and I for one believe it because of where I heard it and who I heard it from and my experiece with being a one time heroin addict.

One day while waiting for his stuff, we go to talking about our favorite bands and music in general. I menchoned nirvana and he told me this amazing story.

He told me that he use to cop off a dealer who use to sell to kurt cobain, He went on to say that basically that this guy was kurts best friend/supplyer. Which wasnt hard to believe at all because if I was a rich as kurt cobain was i'd want a close friend to cop dope for me so i would'nt get burned. Well he went on to say that this is what went down the day he died.

That kurt called him up and he was suprised to hear from him because he was suppose to be in rehab in Los Angeles. He basicially wanted him to do 2 things, buy him a shotgun because he was scared that somebody was trying to kill him because of the rome incident. I ask rome incident? you mean when he attempted suicide? he said, that what actually happened in rome according to his dealer friend was that kurt was smart about what and how much to take when it came to a buzz. basically saying that kurt thought that someone tried to kill him... ya know, some one slipped him something in his drink that he didnt expect.

Anyway, he was sick and more paranoid and out there because he was in withdraw. And that's the second thing he wanted him to bring a lot of dope. And it just so happened that he got a hold of some good stuff more pure stuff by pure coincidence... some 'china white'. You see, all they usually have out in seattle is black tar which isnt as strong or as pure as china.

So they get over to kurt's with the stuff and he spikes up with the usual amount, And the next thing they know he freakin' O'D's!!! what they didnt know untill later was an hour before another of kurts friends stopped by with a bit of black tar. And that bit combined with him being in rehab for a bit bring his tolerance down combined with the killer china killed him.

So what did they do? they took the shotgun and made it look like a suicide the best they could. i mean junkies arnt the best at faking crimes all they knew to do was finish off the note that he was writing to quit the band and make it look like a suicide note and wipe their fingerprints.

So that's my story. Also, he bot him the shotgun a little earlyer. I wanted to tell the story the best I could under the max characte

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
kurt even spoke of his familly having the "suicide gene" after a few members of his familly did the head blown off thing, He killed himself he wanted out of life he bought the shotgun and shells, and as for the CIA being involved well in my opinion they are the one's who bring in the drugs to dumb down the masses so why would they kill some one who was a poster boy for heroin use? plenty of conspiricy's but thats all they are.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

(Like I am going to listen
) but, I appreciate the sentiment. It is sometimes difficult to speak ones truth knowing others' have a conflicting truth, irregardless that they have NOTHING to do with each other.

Besides, ... I did state, "That is how I felt about it"

[edit on 29-3-2009 by HugmyRek]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandalorian Warrior

(Sorry, is is my first post and I'm not too sure if this is the correct reply button)

Anyway,
Your right about the UFO thing with the Foo Fighters.
Dave wanted the band's name to be "UFO", but that was already taken.

Kurt sang about once being an alien and his best friends "The red hot chilly peppers" sang about the pleiades in "Can't stop"
They must have talked about it at some point.

Also if you look inside the cover of utero where his finger is on his eye (illuminati symbol) and use a mirror, his tee shirt says "Flipper"
When you flip it with a mirror it says 9/11 and the dot on the "i" is a plane.
squint your eye's and you get the idea.
(I'm not making this up.. check it out even if you have to blow the photo up to a bigger size if you have to, fact is stranger than fiction)

Flipper at the time had Moby as a guitarist and show Kurt the ways of the Vegan.
Today Kurt's best friend Krist plays bass with flipper.

If Kurt where around today he would have huge support on running for president because he had three generations that backed him.
(around 150 million fans, enough to get commander and chief, Kurt always said he's plan was to take it all down from the inside )

It is suspected that Kurt fell in love with Holes bass player at the time Kristen Pfaff and both booked tickets to leave USA as fast as possible because weeks earlier Kurt was in hospital in a really bad way...
At this point someone tried to kill him or he tried to kill himself.
If he tried to kill himself why would he run?

Both are found dead not too long apart....
Kurt had agreed to play with REM just weeks away from his death.

ELDON "EL DUCE" HOKE stated he killed Kurt Cobain, after that statement he was killed himself in a nearby train track.

Sounds to me Courtney love was framed...
No way is she a killer, she's the perfect scape goat from the masters of deception
She's had a hard time and when the truth comes out I'll be happy that Kurt and Kristen can finally rest in peace while Courtney and Francis can get their life's back together.

Kurt was a powerfull man at the time.
I hope he's allrite in the astral plane, waiting for his new life...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuDaCrIs

Originally posted by Charlatan
heck Kurt Cobain even made a song called " I hate myself and I want to die"

Obviuosly u arent aware that kurt named the song as a joke....why would kurt wanna kill himself...he had a wonderful baby daughter, which he admitted to being the most wonderful thing in his life....its also weird that there were no fingerprints on the shotgun when they found it. Courtney love is the evil witch behind all of this not the CIA or watever else...

Actually you are wrong. Four sets of prints were found on the shotgun. They were most likely smeared when the shotgun was pried from Kurt's hand.

If you die you're completely happy and your soul somewhere lives on. I'm not afraid of dying. Total peace after death, becoming someone else is the best hope I've got.” Kurt Cobain

Do you recall when Love called the cops and had them remove 3 handguns from the home? Told him he had to be a good daddy, and sent him to rehab? 36 hours later, boom and gone.

I think being unable to cope with being gay had a lot to do with it. But he was a mess. There is so much info out there about his mental state, from him, that it's silly to think its anything but suicide.

And to the above. The doors were blocked with chairs from the inside.

To Boddah

Speaking from the tongue of an experienced simpleton who obviously would rather be an emasculated, infantile complain-ee. This note should be pretty easy to understand.

All the warnings from the punk rock 101 courses over the years, since my first introduction to the, shall we say, ethics involved with independence and the embracement of your community has proven to be very true. I haven't felt the excitement of listening to as well as creating music along with reading and writing for too many years now. I feel guilty beyond words about these things.

For example when we're backstage and the lights go out and the manic roar of the crowd begins, it doesn't affect me the way in which it did for Freddy Mercury, who seemed to love, relish in the love and adoration from the crowd, which is something I totally admire and envy. The fact is, I can't fool you, any one of you. It simply isn't fair to you or me. The worst crime I can think of would be to rip people off by faking it and pretending as if I'm having 100% fun.

Sometimes I feel as if I should have a punch-in time clock before I walk out on stage. I've tried everything within my power to appreciate it (and I do, God, believe me I do, but it's not enough). I appreciate the fact that I and we have affected and entertained a lot of people. I must be one of those narcissists who only appreciate things when they're gone. I'm too sensitive. I need to be slightly numb in order to regain the enthusiasm I once had as a child.

On our last 3 tours, I've had a much better appreciation for all the people I've known personally and as fans of our music, but I still can't get over the frustration, the guilt and empathy I have for everyone. There's good in all of us and I think I simply love people too much, so much that it makes me feel too ____ing sad. The sad little, sensitive, unappreciative, Pisces, Jesus man! Why don't you just enjoy it? I don't know!

I have a goddess of a wife who sweats ambition and empathy and a daughter who reminds me too much of what I used to be, full of love and joy, kissing every person she meets because everyone is good and will do her no harm. And that terrifies me to the point to where I can barely function. I can't stand the thought of Frances becoming the miserable, self-destructive, death rocker that I've become.

have it good, very good, and I'm grateful, but since the age of seven, I've become hateful towards all humans in general. Only because it seems so easy for people to get along and have empathy. Only because I love and feel sorry for people too much I guess.

Thank you all from the pit of my burning, nauseous stomach for your letters and concern during the past years. I'm too much of an erratic, moody, baby! I don't have the passion anymore, and so remember, it's better to burnout than to fade away.

Peace, Love, Empathy.

Kurt Cobain

Frances and Courtney, I'll be at your altar. Please keep going Courtney, for Frances. For her life, which will be so much happier without me.

I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!

[edit on 26-7-2010 by DrJay1975]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join