It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kurt Cobain killed by the CIA?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Interesting story here. Kurt contacted this woman while she was in the shower, and told her how it was the MAN that actually killed him, not the shotgun blast.

"Please bear with me here. I don't usually post my strange experiences for the public to read, but this one was so different that I sent it to Carol Croft for her opinion. I was asked to post it here to inform you. Perhaps Don or Carol Croft will add to this posting again for your benefit.

Taking a shower early Thursday morning. Normal. I then "heard" a distinct voice say, "Kurt Kovaine", (spelling). This name was repeated many times.

"Who is that? Who is Kurt Kovaine? I don't know anyone with that name."

I strongly sensed that my son would know. So I tried to call him at work. He wasn't there. So, I left a full message of what happened and asked him to call me back. I needed to know who this Kurt Kovaine is.

In the meantime, Kurt decided to " talk" to me. He told me that he did not die the way people believe he did. He admitted that he had a drug problem, but it was nothing compared to when he was "made-over" and became famous. He had been exposed to some government "doings" that shocked him so much, he had to talk about it with his buds. He received his first warning to shut-up: an attempt was made on his life. After that, the drugs were increased and given to him. I saw coercion here along with some programming.

His life was no longer his own, but "Theirs". He just wanted others to know what he witnessed and wanted to do this publicly. At this point, it was more important than his own life, which he states was no longer his to control.

Kurt tells me Bush,Sr. was behind this. Kurt was a problem out-of-hand and so was eliminated.

Next day, Friday, my son calls me back. "Mom, are you crazy? In the shower? Hearing voices again? By the way, it's not Kurt Kovaine, but Kurt Kobaine, (spelling). Don't you know who he is?"
I tell my son no, if it's popular music I don't listen to that. Yanni is my speed. I do not tell him what Kurt had said to me as he already has a problem with my beliefs.

He told me that Kurt killed himself with a shotgun at the height of his fame. He was in the band, "Nirvana".

~Theresa"

[Edited on 4-3-2004 by quintar]

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Link here

[Edited on 4-3-2004 by quintar]

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
very interesting, though i doubt its credibility. i mean, if it were so important he had to tell people, why not just tell her? plus i thought he killed himself because he ws having stomach pains or something?

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Didn't he have a suicide pact with his wife Courtney Love? He went through with it and she chickened out? I wonder what she would think of this visitation? Bears thought.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Kurt Coabin injected himself with a lethal dose of heroin then shot himself in the mouth. The door was locked from the inside. He had already tried to kill himself just weeks before. He wanted to die.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Kurt Coabin injected himself with a lethal dose of heroin then shot himself in the mouth. The door was locked from the inside. He had already tried to kill himself just weeks before. He wanted to die.

Yep, that'd be the most anal assassin in history to carry that one out, hehe...

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Yep, that'd be the most anal assassin in history to carry that one out, hehe...

Quite. .

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
the strange thing about his death is that when the found him there was a stool proped up against the double doors that went onto the balcony.
Secondly there is a theory and motive that Countney Love killed him.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
kurt cobain killed himself, listen to his music, especially the last song that was released (i forget its name)
(he stretches the word pain out over about 10 seconds)
he wanted to die....

read his journals and the biography

kurt cobain in essence killed himself twice, he injected enough heroin into his body to kill him in a few seconds, and then blew the side of his face off with a shotgun, so if the shotgun didnt kill him instantly the drugs would have killed him seconds later

althought the CIA thing, wud explain courtney love trying to cover up all of his things (unrealeased songs, other journals etc.....) although i somehow doubt that is what happened

something i remember from the biography
kurt goes into a drug house, buys some white china heroin, fills the syringe to the very top, and injects himself
a quote from someone who saw it "he couldnt get enough of heroin into the syringe, he made it as pure as possible and used te most he could"

so if anyone was in doubt he was a druggy then think again

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
to be honest, i don't see why the CIA would kill Kurt Cobain or anyone famous, will someone explain

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
to be honest, i don't see why the CIA would kill Kurt Cobain or anyone famous, will someone explain

well, from the article in the first post, he 'apparently' became aware of some 'sensitive' info, and the CIA has been after him since then.

You know what they say, truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I think he killed himself so my theory listed below is not really believed even by me. It's just an idea.

I know that this is a stretch, but if he knew anything could it have been about aliens? I don't mean to turn the topic over to that of ETs, like I usually do, but look at the group formed after his death and with some Nirvana members. Foo Fighters??? I think most people on this site know what Foo Fighters might actually be. Dave Grohl is well known as being a HUGE fan of the X-Files tv show and also of actual UFO sightings. He is a believer and maybe there is a reason for it? He seems to have a confidence about his beliefs on the subject.

OK, like I said. I doubt it's the case but Dave Grohl does believe in aliens and UFO's for one reason or another. I really find it hard to believe that Kurt would have been contacted by ET's though. How would he have been in "the know." Maybe the aliens wanted Kurt's autograph

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This is a little off course but it helps to explain Dave Grohl a bit. It's part of an interview he did and it's VERY interesting to hear what he thinks of little ET's. At least to what he hints towards believing. The interview is at:

www.effingham.net...

JJJ: The name Foo Fighters refers to what pilots in world war ii called ufo's. And the label you've released the album under is called roswell, the name of the site of the supposed ufo crash in 1947. Have you always been fascinated with UFO's?

Dave: Yeah, I've always been into the mystery of the unidentified flying object. I always thought it was really fascinating and kinda romantic in a weird way. Just the thought that there is something other than this tiny little planet in this huge universe. And to every kid, ufo's are like a dream come true. There are these little craft that come out of the sky and they glide and float and they come down and every kid wanted their own spaceship. You wished you could get in it and fly above your school and look down at your friends. I used to sit on my lawn and wish I could see a ufo and that it would land, and that little aliens would come out. And as I got older I just started reading more about it.

It's like an escape. When you're being pushed down by everything around you, you can fantasize about a ufo coming from somewhere you have never been and from somewhere you have never seen or heard of...or never knew there was. It's just pretty cool. I like it a lot.

JJJ: Is it like that feeling you have when you're a kid that you know it would scare the # out of you if it happened, but you would really like it to happen to you anyway?

Dave: Oh yeah!......sometimes I will sit on my porch and I will stare at a star and wait for it to move. And I've met maybe 4 or 5 people who have seen really bizarre things happen in the sky. I have dreams about it.

I have crazy dreams about the evolution of man and the coming of a new dimension. Yeah, I'm sure that if something ever happened to me it would scare the #ing # out of me. But it is one to think about.

JJJ: So in your dreams do you actually dream of the little men, the people inside the spaceships?

Dave: Not really. I did have a dream once that my wife and I were on this hillside and it was at dusk. All of a sudden the sky exploded and it was the coming of this new age where the extraterrestrials were making themselves known and they were showing these propaganda films in the sky. They were projecting these films into the sky and everyone was just in awe and sat down and watched and it was explaining the evolution of man. And it was this bellowing voice saying, "the evolution of man!!!". And I woke up like, "jesus christ!". It was so vivid and crazy...it was just like I had gotten home from a great movie. I woke up and said, "Good God, time I wrote a script!"

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This is kinda like the story
"The CIA killed Bob Marley" because of the revolutionary movement he was trying to create

www.techtv.com...

www.bobmarleymagazine.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
heck Kurt Cobain even made a song called " I hate myself and I want to die"

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
boy, i wish i could find the links now. kurt c was a product of one of the various mind experiments going on. I can't remember if it was micro wave or a different ultra-low freq waves. he wrote songs about it and so did the 'Talking Heads'
something to look up in your spare time

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by quintar
well, from the article in the first post, he 'apparently' became aware of some 'sensitive' info, and the CIA has been after him since then.

towards the end of his life, I doubt he was aware of anything much beyond getting his next fix.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charlatan
heck Kurt Cobain even made a song called " I hate myself and I want to die"

Obviuosly u arent aware that kurt named the song as a joke....why would kurt wanna kill himself...he had a wonderful baby daughter, which he admitted to being the most wonderful thing in his life....its also weird that there were no fingerprints on the shotgun when they found it. Courtney love is the evil witch behind all of this not the CIA or watever else...

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This is a pretty good read:
www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

I have my doubts the CIA would want to kill him, but Courtney, maybe. It never seemed like it bothered her or see any grieving from her.

[Edited on 4-3-2004 by Carrion]

[Edited on 4-3-2004 by Carrion]

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I whole heartily believe that Courtney had him killed and the way she's going nuts (not that she wasn't before, she's showing signs of schizophrenia at this moment in time) now is from her bad karma coming back to hit her in the face - eye for an eye.

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by EmbryonicEssence]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join