It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Human or ghost In Japan taped on CTC camera

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I was surfing dialymotion and find this video .what you guy guys think about it?Is their any on ewho understand the lange the host speaking ???

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I think that's rigged for entertainment purposes.

Someone's been watching Harry Potter walk onto platform 9 and 3/4's..

Watch her left foot just as she steps forwards.. there is a motion jerk and then her foot disappears into a block of broken pixels before her body steps into an oddly blurred edging.

This could easily be eddited as a sequence. Two corridoors shot from slightly different places, but overlapping people walking into the lift, but they are now walking into a wall..rather than a lift.

I'm having a hard time thinking it's genuine..but then, who knows..

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
what you guys think about? its again an CGI or what?I saw taht kind of stuff in movies but never faced it in real life

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I dunno about you... But I see the white edge around her figure that was made after a sloppy job of masking her out from her "own" footage.
Dunno how else to explain it.

So here we go again

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The Japanese are getting good at this CGI, What with the girl and the mirror, the elevator granny and now this. It is avery blurry wall she walks through, no?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This doesn't look real in the least bit. As has already been said you can see that it changes (blurs on the edges)when she is walking through it. The blurred edges of the wall, and horribly jerky movements (as opposed to the others in the video who have much less "jerky" looking movements [someone got lazy and didn't think it was necessary to edit every frame]) make this absolutely without a doubt a poor fake.

Edit:

Also, she has no shadow when walking through the lights. Watch the man at the beginning then compare.

[edit on 6/11/2008 by apolluwn]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
There seems to be an emerging pattern with these japanese "ghost/alien" videos. Alot of 4 way security images that tend to show someone in one of the other frames while the "activity" is occuring. Not to mention the "activity" is rather solid. Someone needs to let them know that The Grudge was already released here. Grain of salt from here on out.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
here is another video the host voice sound same to me

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 123space

That's just classic asian... and I bet they all relish in this stuff over there.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
also in the slow motion run. you can see that she disappears completely before moving into the wall... busted

-H.P

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
and here I thought she just got into an elevator

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The Image quality is poor to start with, and you guys' technical observations kill this vid. FAKED

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I watched the video with my sound off. I kept waiting for the "ghost" to appear. It wasn't until the slow-mo segment that I even realized what was so "weird" about this video.

I didn't bother to watch it with sound. I'd say to watch it without sound and let the video speak for itself.

The 2 times I saw that women before the slow-motion part, I just assumed she was going through an open space in the corridor, like into a hallway or an open door.

Her leg dissappears before she has walked completely through the wall. Like she's "far enough" in that the rest of her can vanish.

Ghosts don't look like that to begin with.

I'd say it's a fake.

top topics

join