It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Just finished reading the book and I loved it .
The book covers astro theology , ancient Sumerian clay texts regarding the Annunaki and there testament of gods , the banking system and the federal reserve , 911 , one world government , and much more . All of which is tied together very nicely in a easy to read book . The book also contains codes , which I have not yet tried to crack , I am planing to attempt the code cracking in the coming days , which should be fun .
To make the most of this book I would strongly suggest you have a pen and paper on had as well as your search engine on your computer all warmed so you can look at what's being said and research it for yourself .
The book is only 216 pages but it is packed with a lot of info , more then you might expect from a book of just over 200 pages .
The book is well worth reading if this subject matter is something that holds interest to you .

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I had a little time and thought I would tell you all thanks for the participation.
Earthscum thanks for the info I am going to look around a little today. Max_TO thank you, azzllin thank you and to everyone else as well. Keef thank you and I did not get an email from you and you should have received an email back from someone. It is probably my fault when I first posted I put [email protected] and if you actually typed that in, it will not go through, [email protected] should work though, try it once again. 12.21.12 Thanks again for the post and I did not get a message from you either, try it once again as well. Also yes from my understanding of it they were packaged and ready to be addressed and shipped, got mixed together, and a lot of them went randomly to I don’t know where before someone ordered one and it was noticed. This does not affect the codes though because I did the codes before I ever went back to check the spelling, which after that, any misspelling changed back correct would ruin the code. I don’t know if I would ever write another book like this because every time you run into an error you have to change everything in the code section, it is a pain and made the time it took to write almost an infinite process, but of course it would be a little easier since I know a little more about how to do it. The point of the codes was to help prove it was the true reason why the Torah had to be written exact.
What you couldn’t do because of this is try to use the pages from the new edition to solve the old, they had to be changed. So if you lost the code pages to that book it would be hard to solve some of the codes later on because you would have to locate 1 of the 100. Oh and Due was misspelled on purpose and so were a couple other words which when done in the code, changes the words meaning, which then makes it spelled correct.
There are several hidden messages in both books that are not mentioned and the certificate you got mentions one that had to be changed later that no one with the new edition would know is there unless they were very observant. I guess I will ad some more alsosss as well, so also thanks for the Zeitgeist I came to a lot of the same conclusions.
Also I just as well should get it out now so everyone knows where I stand, what I believe and the main reason why I wrote this book.
After reading this I hope that someone can point me in the direction to find other people who have had similar experiences because before this experience when I was asked I used to tell people that I was a Christian. Keep in mind this is after seeing someone when I almost died that looked like Jesus Christ who told me there is not supposed to be any money and that I must help other people and this does not mean that I do not believe in Jesus, as I have seen stated, just that everything in the bible is crap. I believe that is what the person, Jesus, god or whatever I saw was telling me to tell people if I was going to be allowed to be left alive, I was supposed to do something to help them/the people, find the truth. I understood at the time of almost dieing that it would be something that could lead to my death. This later led to me writing this book and at this point you should ask why I am charging for this book if there is not supposed to be any money and I am supposed to help people and I will tell you after I almost died, because of this I gave up my employment and my desire to have material things. I went from being financially stable to only going around trying to tell people what I was told and trying to teach them what I was led to believe was going to happen. These details are not in the book and I am not sure I should ever mention them because it led me to living in a house in which I had to sell the furniture in to keep it out of the tax sale and was sleeping on the floor with no phone, no lights, no running water, no way to heat and nobody seemed to care. I was eating mostly bread and snack cakes which you can buy from Bunny Bread as hogs feed. Which I was not to proud to do because I do not consider myself better than any animal, but it is a very bad health decision if you can at all avoid it. My clothes look pretty much like they still do, crap, and people start to look at you like you are trash, with most not caring what I had to say because they thought I had lost my mind, and most of the people who had claimed to be my friends when I had money were all gone. I will tell you one thing you can take the poorest dumbest person on the face of the earth put them in some nice clothes and watch them pull up in a limousine somewhere and everyone will pay attention to every word they say. Take the smartest richest person on the face of the earth put them in some dirty clothes and let them walk out on the street and say something and people are just as likely to spit on them. These books cost a lot of money to produce, which somebody put up for me and if you want to get the idea of how much of it I get look up what it takes to sell a book on Amazon. It actually cost me $3 and something to sell the first book I sold on Amazon because I wanted to keep in good standings and sent it priority to them.
The people that really make the money are the people who have their book mass produced, which I have also seen “this is a mass produced book you can get anywhere” and that is just not true. I am giving you what I was told here and now for free, you can choose whether you want to believe it or not. What I am selling is the research that I did to prove that the people who wrote the Bible wrote the whole thing and why they did, there is no the Catholic Church is the evil one… and it has nothing to do with what is going to happen to you when you die. The catholic church is the branch for the age we are in now just as before with the Jews, and almost every religion stems from the original branches, the followers are all slaves, the people who follow their religions and their money always have been/ as if our ancestors had a choice and that is another thing people have forgot their ancestors were killed if they didn’t worship Jesus or use their money system, the same money system that wars somehow get started in the countries that try not to use it today. When we move into the new age those of us who may or may not be fortunate enough to survive, especially those of us who call ourselves Christians will be the new Jews “old word secret” “new world order” “13” “the zodiac”, the dollar, new order of the ages, our lord Jesus Christ Amen. He will have a new name for the new age, just as he has had for the past 8000 years. The people in charge of this do not worship Jesus nor will you see them on here discussing what they think the truth is because there is nothing to debate they don’t need to find the truth they know.
We are sheepppp baaaa baaaa, livestock, slaves almost every one of us regardless of color, race, and sex. It does not matter and they are all different colors, mixed out since the beginning just like the bible says, with the intentions of us dieing so that they will live, eternal life, and don’t think Jesus is the only person they spread the word about. You are never supposed to know the true intentions of the bible like most people think…….
It was not put into existence for the cAmen people which still have no idea how to read it or what it means because it was never meant for the cAmen person to understand, it is full of hidden meanings and messages that mostly the writers, our leaders, will ever know are there. All these religions had one purpose to leave us confused debating whether this means this or this means that who is right and who is wrong, with the intentions of conquering our lands on the ruins of our disputes. I would even go as far as to say it has gone on for so long that now most people are happy living these lies because it gives them a purpose a hope that was given by someone else to control them and keep them in their place because they would not know what to do if they were truly free. Sadly most of the world believes what they do simply because the majority does and this is a big part of the world who cannot get it in their heads that somebody other than their enemies may have told a lie somewhere along the lines, and they definitely do not want to except the fact that it goes back as far as it does. That’s a nice christianly thing to do, only wanting to see good in all people, but I am sorry it just is not true.
Go to the supermarket drop a twenty dollar bill on the ground and every time someone picks it up go to another one and drop another one. Keep some one by the desk and see how many of those people turn the twenty in, do it on several different days then see how many of them turned in you actually receive. This is a money motivated experiment and will be about as equal to the amount of people secretly not involved in the experiment who kept the money, per person who has been put in charge of your life in the past who have not your interests of truth at heart, if not more, due to the fact they have been behind this from the beginning. No matter if you want to claim faith in mankind or not I doubt very seriously that anyone after reading this will try it because we worked hard for that money, most of us slaved for it, building the safe houses where they can go when it is time for them/ their families to survive. Why do you think this is all such a big secret, they are not going to admit it and trade their families lives for yours, they are going to take people like me and try to make us look bad, make us look stupid make us look crazy and if nothing else make us criminals or kill us. Leaving the rest of the world on their side believing everything is going to go on being happy and joyful for them as long as they do what they should/ obey. Genesis 4:7. THEIR BIBLE…P.S. You need to know when the end of Pisces is, that is revelations in the bible and the end of the Mayan calendar, we were all ruled by the same people/gods and this may or may not be 2012.

Going to look around

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

Just how many copies were printed of Old World Secrets ?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
So far there are 700, far from mass produced.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Well I was thinking about editing a lot of the stuff out I posted earlier, don't quite know if I should have been so open. Looks like I might not be able to now. Is there some kind of time limit or is it just up until your next post? Well might as well ad something I found kind of interesting but decided to leave out to see if people would notice without it being pointed out. I did not notice myself until I read the book like ten times. Every time I would read it I would notice things I did not notice before and I wrote it. This has to do with some of the Sumerian tablets, I left it out because I had no way to prove one way or the other and besides it would have taken a lot of research and explaining which is why it was good of you Max_To to mention needing the internet because I felt I was able to make my point and save tons of space by not having to go into detail about every item, it would have made the book incredibly larger. Well here is the thing, it has to do with the Sumerian story and the 12 planets, after reading the book you will notice the subject matter of the 12 signs of the zodiac. Go to page 82 look at the part that tells about the name of the gods for the age they were in. Follow them back and you will notice that the age I did not mention a name for a god is the age that it all started with the two gods/twins, Enlil and Ea. Well let me know what you think and if you have seen that before.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

i just wanted to say again thansk for taking the time to come here and add to our discussion.

when i did send the e-mail, it was to the original site of your book, alsot his was about 3 weeks before you came here. i have yet to recieve a response, but if you could find it there are a few links that you might find interesting.

also have you had a chance to read the Terra papers yet? i would relly like your intpu on these papers.

thanks again.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon Levon
Well I was thinking about editing a lot of the stuff out I posted earlier, don't quite know if I should have been so open.

I think you have been absolutely amazing, and I thank you for being so open on this forum.

Are you familiar with the work of Dr. B. Agnew (Ark of Millions of Years)? I haven't read his most recent book, but he offers a theory that there was a material earth and then at the time of Noah (Nu'u in the Hawaiian myth) another Earth was sent from the centre of the galaxy and merged with the first earth. He writes that each Earth was at a different vibration and then after the joining the Earth become a mix of the two. It would seem according to that model we are due for another Earth vibrating at a different frequency to be merged with the Earth with a similar kind of loss of life as the Flood.

I just wondered if you were familiar with these ideas or had any opinion on them. I wish you all the very best.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I did some searching and found this link
www.geocities.com... . The link is to the earliest known Zodiac , the Sumerian Zodiac , which if you have been following this thread or have read the book , I am sure you will find it of interest .

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by keeff

Keef You would have to send it again for me to check out, mark it with AtS so they will know to send it to me. I am currently working on reading the terra papers but I don't want to say anything about them until I am done. I have noticed a couple interesting things I would like to discuss.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Pellevoisin thank you for your response , I feal a little better. I am not familiar with Dr. B. Agnew but subject matter like that interests me very much I will have to research it when I get a little more time.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Max_TO very interesting of you to post that, im going to add a little more that people will not probably like. You have the book so you will notice the mention of the milky way several times. Now if you look at the link I have posted here you will notice Hathors symbol to be the milky way and her association with water. You will also notice the key of life that is on the cover of the book she holds it in her hand. You will also notice we are about to enter the water bearer age. I am adding this just as something to think about, and it is not going to be a nice thought. Has anyone noticed the increase in the amount of hurricanes we have had in the past few years and how much one resembles the milky way from the air? You will also see that hathor is associated with the mirror and how it is not quite understood. Now put the hurricane on the left and the milky way on the right and remember the stars above mirror the pyramids below. Tankthinker I hope nothing is going to happen but it does not look good.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

images.google.com...

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
sorry Levon links dont work,

but i was interested in knowing what you think will happen when we switch ages, because from the many things ive seen, not only are we going into the age of Aquarius but the whole entire circle of horoscopes is resetting. (Sorry if you already answered this in the book im only half way through)

btw. i have misprinted copy number 26

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
sorry Levon links dont work,

but i was interested in knowing what you think will happen when we switch ages, because from the many things ive seen, not only are we going into the age of Aquarius but the whole entire circle of horoscopes is resetting. (Sorry if you already answered this in the book im only half way through)

btw. i have misprinted copy number 26
Ya I am having a little technical difficulty. I honestly cant tell you for sure but chapter 13 talks about it. i will have to mess with the links later. IT is very early and I need sleep.

Later

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Links worked for me , very cool , will look them over tonight !

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

I hope you don't mind if I take a stab at your question , It seems that the down of each new Aeon brings forth some type of " spiritual change " Much the same way the dawn of Pisces brought forth the new religion of christianity , and before that , at the dawn of Aries there was Moses smashing the ten commandments when he saw his people worshiping the golden calf to ring in Judaism .
It would seem , in MHO , based on our past experience with the dawn of a new Aeon that we are in store for some form of religious / spiritual change .

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Max_TO the only purpose really was to point out the age had more than one god and happens to be the age of genesis as referenced in the stars. I will also add that the terra papers bring up an interesting point, it has the reference to the original story of Genesis with the two gods and that story is found all over the world but mostly only were the people who have written the bible have not been, destroying the history. Lately a lot of other references proving this fact have been unearthed in Iraq but have mysteriously been stolen. I will also add this is important to your first clue that the bible is misleading you on purpose because the writers new the story contains two gods but they purposely took the other one out, they purposely left the evil god in charge of the writing of the bible and it is going to be hard for some of you to believe but the more you look into it the more it is going to slap you in the face. As for the post I posted earlier with the links, do you all think they could have known this was the mirror image from the ground or do you think they would have had to view it from space?

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Excellent point .
As to the question of the mirror image , or needing to be in space as to know what it looks like , I am reminded of those pictures in South America ? I believe ? that can only be seen from the sky . Forgive me but I forget the name of the country that has these images as part of there landscape . I tried doing a search but could not find it . I am sure one of you will know what I am speaking about and will be able to point me in the right direction as to what the place is called .

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Man this site is addictive, are you talking about the South American... Peru...
Nazca Lines?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Brandon, what are your thoughts about the possibilty of ancients building structures on the moon and/or Mars?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Yes !! thats it !

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join