It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

I hope that it helps you as well, it has helped me and I wrote it. I have went back and read it several times to try and figure out if there were things that I was being told but may have missed, and usually every time, I would put a link together in my head that I had not realized before. That book has led me down paths that I would have never ever thought to look, I hope it does the same for you.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

I am afraid I do not know how to help you change that. But I am sure the pyramids were built as messages, for us. These gods are not some great alien force, they look just like you and me and they are keeping information from us. That is the only difference, if we knew what they do not want us to know, we could, if we wanted, be god over them and that is why they dumb us down as they do.

I have another very large, important, piece of this puzzle, and when you see it, you will realize just how mortal these so called gods really are. You are going to realize just how evil the people in charge of our lives really are, and why they want you to think these pyramids are a mystery.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I am going to point something out that should be obvios, answers are not going to be in books you can buy in a bookstore. These books are there for a reason, to sell copies and make money.

The books that contain the answers you seek would be in libraries that are hard to gain access to. These books have been translated from the original texts bacause the original books were so old that they were deteriating. Even in these books you will not necessarily find the answers you seek due to them being transcribed from an original source by a person, and if that person saw something that they did not want to be known, it would be omitted from the copying process.

Think of it in these terms, do you realy think that the Bible was written word for word by the monks from the original texts? A there are some words from other languages that just do not translate to other languages, some words take explenation to translate, and without these words, most of the sentences they would be written in would not make much sence, so they would be omitted for this reason. Also if there was something that contidicted the beliefs of the monks, thinking that they were inaccurate or wrong, they would be omitted. Even if they did't think they were wrong, they went against their beliefs, so they would be omitted or even changed to reflect their beliefs. Without being able to read many languages including dead languages and having access to original texts, there would be no way to know for sure what was accurate or inaccurate in the Bible alone.

Now with the Bible being thought of as an almost infailable source, which I think I have made a case,maybee a weak case, but a case none the less for that to maybee not being accurate, how could you believe any texts that have been translated.

Pictorial Heiroglyphs are one of the best records and more easily decipherd, but "experts say they can easily be misread as well, sometimes I wounder if this is true or if they themselves are misreading them.

So what source material would be impecable, I guess this is where faith comes into play, faith in what you believe is the truth from the sources you have read from.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

The answers the people seek are not in any books they can get access to period. The answers that are needed are purposely being stored in places that only the people in charge of our lives have access. As for books with answers, that would explain why they will not allow this book in stores. I have obtained information that they do not want us to have and this book I wrote made me realize it. And if I realized it only after reading it myself several times, they would have damn well noticed right off the bat.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

Someone somewhere is making money of this book, that is why it is being sold not given out. That being said, it obviously does not have the answers in it either, if it did, it would be given out, not sold.

Please read this thread it give an interesting view on archeology, and seeking answers from the past.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4/30/2009 by AlienCarnage]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Are you serious? Do you have any ideal how much it costs to have a book printed? You put up the printing money and I am sure it can be arranged to be handed out.

Also, everything has been tampered with… Almost everything that everybody is teaching or learning as far back as I can find is mostly based on lies that have been told to benefit the children of the liar.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... I am adding this link, thanks to the OP’s, because the people have done some work for you; all you have to do is read. And to those of you that have not caught on to what it is that these people have been doing, this is all going to make sense to you very shortly, there will be no mystery.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Actully I do, I have had several books printed, all of which I charge for, because, like i said, people put books in book stores to make money, otherwise I would have just handed them out. When you get a book printed, especially in bulk, you pay for it yes, but the cost is very minimal. Where cost comes into play is when you hire on people to help make the book such as proof readers etc, which is why I am glad my wife handles all of that stuff for free. So I pay the cost of printing the book and little else.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

so you are familiar with that demon then? good likeness to pumpkinhead is it not? and me the same as you, all i could fathom from it was it was a very ancient evil, almost as old as time itself and all i could say to best describe it is if you encounter this thing it just not mean death, it will tear your soul to shreds as well! get what i mean? i thought you would all think i was crazy afterwards but this scared me, but as i said im not prone to bad dreams and i have had dreams that come true so i can tell the difference between normal and prophetic dreams, do you understand?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Thank you for your input, what are the names of these books that you have printed? Also, since it is so affordable for you, how much money can the people count on from you? I agree it would be great if we could get these out for free and if there is a god, it is people like you, with your generous personalities, that make the world believe.

I truly want to thank you ahead of time for your contribution!
You are a great person!
The world needs more people like you.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I am not in the habit of handing out money, especially for a book that I don not believe holds any answers. Like I said, I am in in the book writing for the money, which is my whole point as stated in my above posts. Since my name is as author on the books I would rather not give thae names of the books out, afterall I am not here to promote my books and sales are up so no need to promote and I am not sure if that would be considered against ATS regulations anyhow.

One of the good things about ATS is the ability to remain anonamous other than screen names and avatars if you so wish.

[edit on 5/1/2009 by AlienCarnage]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Hi Brandon,
I've been distratcted from my research this past week with all the swine flu stuff being discussed but am interested to know what your take is on this "potential pandemic" we are facing ....alot of people think it may go the way of the 1918 pandemic , starting out mild then coming round again with a vengeance. In which case it would serve the plans for the beginnings of a substantial depopulation of the planet and bring the entire world to its knees and then (drum roll) the saviour "gods" descend to the rescue to help humanity build a "new and better world" from the ashes of the old one.....it's perfect strategy really. What's your thoughts on what's happening and where it may lead and figure into the bigger agenda ?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Brandon, Hi

(1) Thanks for the reply. I'm at none the more enlightened with the concept of a 'Watcher', neither do I think I want to know anymore - sounds a bit seedy, and creepy to me. I like to people, watch, nature watch, weather watch and whatever but I like the feeling that I'm not hiding doing it . I'm a part of all that it is around me, just like the next man (or woman).

I occasionaly check out ATS now. It started to get a bit intense, and theres so much posting to keep up with, so I check up on the more truthful sources of news on ATS, have a look at threads that attract my attention and sometimes I try and contribute - but I've learnt to reserve judgement, bite my lip. I can admit what I think I know, and what I think I definitely know, but there's just so much negative banter around on most posts.

I'm going to have to read this book - I've tried to keep up with this thread and I like the 'wholistic' historic view you've attained, and that's just from the banter in this thread!

By the way, has anyone seen a book on Edgar Cayce and the Revelations. I read some of it when I called into 'Wakins' books in London recently ,-not a plug for the shop-but anyine in the UK must know about them. Anyway, I've always felt a resonance with his readings, and all the books are by researchers of Cayce, but this was a good read. How Revelations reveals our own spiritual makeup, levels and I suppose how special we really are. I'll try and get more info on the plot for later!

I've just skipped over from a thread talking about Phil Scneider who helped build underground military complexes - he claimed (Phil is no longer after being 'bunked off' it seems!) that he descended into a cavern where he was in a shoot out with 'Greys',who had literally been chilling out in the murky depths (for a long time).
They fit the description nicely from all manner of belief systems,from abductees to enochian magii, even Alisteir Crowley sketched an entity he would contact with a queer resemblance to the funny, scary little critters clad in grey. Graham Hancock claims a common theme in the '___' experience is meeting guys like these, whilst on Salvia, ayahuasca etc.
So could they be/have been the one the same?

(2) as for what you define a Witch as. I think that they have suffered a miserable, depressing typecast up until now - many victims of the witchhunts would testify this if they could, and some still do. In the area of S.Wales I'm in I have heard of several locations where the poor souls still linger. A colleague had very real haunted house-a sensitive came in to see what she could do and found an extra inhabitant had been burned alive in the garden - the area was notorious for it! She consequently had more of a problem with men in the property!! In many parts of UK there are prob also many similar cases .
Now it is cool to be a white, black witch or otherwise!
A common theme new-agers in the 'know' seem to share and acknowledge is that it is the intention that is most important. The knowledge someone has I believe stays with them from lifetime to lifetime.

Like you say, theres duality in all of us- Ying Yang if you like. It's just down to Free Will what happens from there on.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Edgar Cayce on the Bokk of Revelations
couldn't find it on Watkins' website so here it is (some of anyway) www.scribd.com...:

In fact have a look here too> www.rumormillnews.com...

Some of the book is coming back to me and makes perfect sense- ties in with a more worldy 'wholistic' viewpoint.
The 7 cities in Revelation refer to our basic 7 power points or Chakras. and so on..
There's hints of much eastern wisdom, which I also have a resonance with and feel I can go with as it generally doesn't seem so occult, cloak and dagger and also feels truthful!

Strangely, I posted on ATS earlier with a discovery I made just today, that Jesus may have been Hindu and Buddhist for a good while, and had an alter ego (pardon the pun) as 'St Issa'...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.reluctant-messenger.com... - "The Lost Years of Jesus:
The Life of Saint Issa"

Where there are accounts of him being in the Himalayas. I can honestly say it doesn't sound all that unbelievable too!

Cayce also ties together the whole Mind,Body Spirit connection quite well.
How medically we seem to each be unique and yet divinely similar and -codepend on our spiritual health. Glands,Endocrine system and Lymph correlatin with our chakras and their state of play.

He stated long ago that one day we will be able to ascertain quickly one's health just from our blood - we've done just that.
In fact blood is quite pivotal for the quality of our very lifeforce.

Cayce also had much to say on all sorts of topics - that were mere questions from people. Including astrology and how we are all tied in. The Jist of I think is that he stated we are not governed by the stars as much as affected by.
Have a read of each. Enjoy and digest it as research. Deep down we probably all know what feels truthful and right anyway

[edit on 1-5-2009 by matsplat]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

I would not rule it out that it is one of the things they have planned. It has a very synthetic, manmade type feeling to it, almost like it had the side effects of some kind of medication. That is one of the things that I thought seemed strange about it. That and the way it made my brain unable to think, almost like a mushy feeling. The fever keeps coming and going, you think it is gone and then a few hours later it is back.

The thing that seemed deadly to me about it was when the ability for you to think properly starts to return, it almost seems as if it makes your brainstem hurt, like it is still trying to keep you from thinking and your ability to over come it is making it struggle in the back of your brain.

I had that same problem with that pain in the back of my head when I almost died. I think it is a good possibility that it could be a test to see how much more advanced they need to make it, and whether and when and if they chose to release the more advance will be entirely up to them. It is sad that the masses have no idea just how evil these people really are.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Brandon Levon]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by matsplat

Yeah, they very well could be, they are the creepiest little things you will ever see in your life. If you see one you will never be able to forget it. They are so creepy; most people who have seen them or know of their existence will never bring them up in conversation. The people that I have talked to in an approached manner (me asking what the scariest thing you have ever seen is) describe these things to be very similar.

Many of these people you will find later in mental facilities, that is the easiest way to find the ones that have seen them, they will obtain a blank look to their eyes or have a more insane type attitude, it is no coincidence. I unbeknownst to them studied various people in two different states; they describe these things almost exactly to the description of what I saw. They are about 3 to 4 feet tall and have dead grey looking skin. Their eyes are dead grey looking, but have a look to them as if they not only have been watching you your entire life, but could kill you in the blink of an eye, just with a thought.

I have a friend who is now what would be considered mentally insane and it all started after seeing one of these things. He claims they are assigned to us for various reasons and when he had seen several of them, they all had an object in their hand that represented the person they were assigned too, like one had a gun, the other a paint brush, then another a frying pan, weird things like that.

Pay attention to shows about the mentally ill, you’ll notice they talk alot of what seems to the average person to be off the wall nonsense, if they are doing that, you can almost bet the world that they have seen one. In that type of surroundings, they are not allowed to talk about them because of the consequences they will have to face by the staff if they do, increased medication, medication changes. Even besides that, most of them are too afraid to speak of them, they have to really trust you before they will bring them up, they have to feel as if you are one of them, they have to know that you know.

These are in no way coincidences. Whenever I have been able to gain these peoples trust and get them to open up about these things, and they start to describe what they look like, toward the end, I will through in “kind of like a dead lepricon”, and their eyes always light up like, “you have seen them too”.

I know one guy actually used to refer to them as little green men and for the longest time, I thought he was referring to aliens, he laughed and said yeah, that is what everybody always assumes, if they new the truth, they would lock me up in a mental hospital, and he is right, the belief that these are aliens from outer space is far more socially expectable.

You can bet the world that most of these so-called Alien abductions are really just them describing these things. The more one would study into these things, and I would not advise it, but the more one would realize that there is no doubt that these things exist.

You have to ask yourself, what is the odds that every so-called mentally ill person in the world will all of the sudden go from a normal functioning human being to having none to little of a concept of the use of money, time, think people are out to get them, poison them, etc. Once these things take these people on the journey they take them, most never come back, they never function like a normal human being again…

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Brandon Levon]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DARREN1976

I'm familar with his looks. I don't know if he has a name or if its a demon or some how this thing has a telepathic way of reaching some people and maybe actual contact with others. He himself doesn't scare me but he is dang ugly. It's the puppets he makes out of people and their action that worry me greatly. The sheep that follow those puppets are the ones in danger. They are the ones that should be scared.

I know what you mean about something stands out. When you said you saw writing but the beast stood out told me that you picked up on something so you wouldn't forget one detail of the dream.

I had a succession of dreams that seemed like past life dreams the way of life was that bad. One thing in each dream stood out to me that didn't fit in with history. Then one day I was happened to stop and turn around on my computer chair and all at once it hit me. What were the odds of me having the exact same furniture in the exact same place in a room in a past life? Once that clicked I walked out to another room in my house and my eyes were drawn to the curtains in my dinning room. The exact same curtains I had seen in another one of the dreams. I thought dang I thought I had my first past life regressions only to find out its an ugly state of affairs to come.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

A couple of things I've noticed pixie is that this flu right now is hitting young people mostly under the age of 20 here in the states. From what I've heard about pandemics is that they age that usually get the strain that kills is 20-40 year olds that are very healthy.

I think this will come back and strike that age range of people but with the deadly form of it. Notice that this is also the age group that would me more likely to stand up and rebel against governments.

Also something that has been bothering me this week is a story I read on line I believe back in feb on a british news source that told of american soldiers finding terrorist that had supposedly been messing with germ warfare. They found a dead terrorist along the road side they said and a mass grave of more dead terrorist also. It wasn't reported to my knowledge in our media over here. I think there's a connection between this flu and those deaths. I also have to wonder if something went wrong as the military claimed and the terrorist killed themselves by accident or if someone used those people as test subjects for this new strain of flu in its deadliest form.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by napayshni57

I think this will come back and strike that age range of people but with the deadly form of it. Notice that this is also the age group that would me more likely to stand up and rebel against governments.

I don't want to derail the thread so will just leave you with this :

I was on a swine flu thread yesterday reading a post by a woman who was theorizing what many other have theorized, that this will sweep the southern hemisphere and comine with something there then return more deadly in the autumn or winter. As I was reading, a loud noise coming from my kitchen caught my attention....the kitchen is on the ground floor some feet from my "office" . I wondered if it was next door with his lawnmower but wasn't sure so went into the kitchen and the noise was actually coming from a kitchen fan that is built into the skirting boards of the kitchen units. Now this only ever comes on if you MANUALLY flick the switch , you have to actually press this switch to turn it to the (+) position. So, it had turned itself on all by itself which quite frankly is impossible. No-one else was in the kitchen and the only time it goes on without me pressing it is if I accidentally knock it while hoovering and it then comes on instantly with a loud noise.

My Dad died a few years ago and I've had many "signs" from him about various things in that time. As fruity as this might sound I think this was one of his signs and he was trying to confirm to me this lady was correct in her theory and to heed the warning . I know this sounds bonkers but I could write a longish list of weird goings on when it felt like my Dad wanted to make himself known. The last one was in July when my brother had a baby, we were in the hospital corridor waiting to go in and talking about my Dad and how he'd be so chuffed when the taps in the sinks where the nurses wash their hands a few feet from where we stood came on all by themselves and did this 3 times. Those taps don't go on unless you actually press the lever to turn them on........!!

And as an Astrologer, I've checked out the signs for the next couple of years and if ever I could see an event coming, I see THIS coming.

Anyway I'll leave this here and not interrupt the thread with any more spiritually abstract musings , but I was WELL spooked after that yesterday

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage

Actully I do, I have had several books printed, all of which I charge for, because, like i said, people put books in book stores to make money, otherwise I would have just handed them out. When you get a book printed, especially in bulk, you pay for it yes, but the cost is very minimal. Where cost comes into play is when you hire on people to help make the book such as proof readers etc, which is why I am glad my wife handles all of that stuff for free. So I pay the cost of printing the book and little else.

No offense but for someone that doesn't know how to spell infallible ("infailable") or anonymous ("anonamous") I find it VERY difficult to believe you are an author of any sort or worth. Furthermore, your punctuation and grammar is highly erratic and negligent.
I'm not attacking you but it does take credibility away from everything you're saying and makes you sound more like you have an axe to grind with Brandon's book, an ulterior motive, or agenda.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join