It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I must say Brandon I was skeptical when you wrote that I would have nightmares after reading your book,I however have had disturbing dreams for 5 consecutive nights.the dreams have nothing to do with the book,they are just randomly unpleasant and seem to have nothing to do do with even minor happenstances in my daily life.Like for instance one involved Terry Bradshaw of all people and its not even football season and I'm quite sure I had no subliminal input about him I did not even watch T. V. that day.Wondering if these type dreams are what you were alluding to?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I guess this is called a double post?but I had time to type (which I'm not good at )so I wanted to get this idea out.I mentioned in an earlier post I asked earlier if you thought the great pyramid was a message/map.However I now think a better definition would be instruction manual.I cannot type as fast as the thoughts come to me so this may be a little convoluted...Here's my reasoning;the pyramid was built to stand the test of time,for what reason,to send a message to future civilizations.who would under take this endeavor? common sense would dictate it would be a race that put the well being of future generations at the forefront of their concerns.Now why would we have so much trouble reading these instructions?obviously because we are not a world that puts anyone or anything above our individual selves,were we able to do this I believe we would discover a way off this planet.IMHO the pyramid could not have been built w/out manipulating gravity and that in turn would make it relatively easy to travel through space.Space travel to me would be the one thing we as a people should be collectively working towards.However there does seem to be a concentrated effort to keep down any new or revolutionary ideas,any ideas that go against what the PTB deem acceptable no matter how ridiculous.It seems to me the way most space craft move fits in well with Tesla's idea that gravity is not a force pulling us to the earth but rather a force pushing down on us (I should also mention here that a man named Edward Leedskanlin that built coral castle stated that electricity and magnetism are the same or share the same principals and that we do not understand either fully)I believe gravity and magnetism also share similar if not the same property's so when you see or hear described the maneuverability of space craft think of having two magnets on a table move one to repel the other imagine that in three dimensions instead of two and imagine the planets as big magnets and the spacecraft as the lesser magnet that gets repelled and you have space travel.we should be thinking how to be repelled through space not propelled and i believe those are the instructions the ancients left for us among others (that took two hours to type)

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by rufusdrak

I got to tell you, that is kind of funny, that is the first time I have ever heard that argued in my favor.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

The dreams that I was referring could be of any type. But I more noticed the people in the dreams pointing out odd objects or speaking about strange subjects that you would have not normally ever thought of as being part of a controlling factor of the everyday life that we live. I guess the best way to describe them would be that they seemed like somebody trying to tell you something important but you just are not sure what it is.

On the other post, I actually worked on an ideal in my head (on paper) after coming to a similar conclusion about the craft. I am pretty sure I have a good idea of how these craft work, how to build them, and even though most are fakes, I really see nothing fantastic about the ones that are not. I actually designed the planet around part of this idea which was implemented after another dream led type vision of how to take the planet back.

If we were to ever get it back, magnetic vehicles can be easily moved by shifting weights, there is no friction and they cost only the upkeep to operate. These same principles can be applied to almost every kind of machinery on earth, even the launching of the primitive spacecraft we are allowed to see.

The only problem with the entire new layout of the structural foundation of the earth is the fact that it can only work if we are all equal. If we were all equal, everybody would have just about everything they ever could possibly want, but that is communism, and everybody who watches their TV programs knows how evil that is.

The concept that is given to us as freedom is a joke, we were given our so-called peace of freedom after they already held all of the cards, we had no chance in hell of ever being equal to them and that is the only reason why any so-called freedom was ever allowed.

But anyways, I am certain that most of these are our craft and you have to keep in mind that these pyramids were built in a time when there were more than one god/people in charge of our lives. One was peaceful and wanted us to have the knowledge of the gods, and the other was barbaric and claimed superiority over all other human beings, they have been poisoning our water and food every since.

They have been purposely making sure that we are almost on the level of ignorance compared to the knowledge that we used to have. They give us a few new toys, secretly only for their personal plan, and the idiotic masses of the world think we have come upon a new age of inventive superiority when in fact they are simply being set up for a plot of mass murder.

They purposely forced the original occupants out of the pyramids, and they replaced them with people who were assigned another language. They know exactly why those pyramids were built and they have been using their MSM to point us in the wrong direction every since. If the people knew, they would not be able to keep their status as gods, the people would be equal to them…

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Brandon Levon]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak

Originally posted by AlienCarnage
reply to post by Brandon Levon

Actully I do, I have had several books printed, all of which I charge for, because, like i said, people put books in book stores to make money, otherwise I would have just handed them out. When you get a book printed, especially in bulk, you pay for it yes, but the cost is very minimal. Where cost comes into play is when you hire on people to help make the book such as proof readers etc, which is why I am glad my wife handles all of that stuff for free. So I pay the cost of printing the book and little else.

No offense but for someone that doesn't know how to spell infallible ("infailable") or anonymous ("anonamous") I find it VERY difficult to believe you are an author of any sort or worth. Furthermore, your punctuation and grammar is highly erratic and negligent.
I'm not attacking you but it does take credibility away from everything you're saying and makes you sound more like you have an axe to grind with Brandon's book, an ulterior motive, or agenda.

I have to agree, the book is one of the best books I have ever bought, especially the Ea, Enlil, Annunaki info and plenty of other gems I haven't come across anywhere else, I am an awakened being and alot of it resonates with me greatly.

The other thing I pick up on is people who are just bravado and IMO AlienCarange quite clearly hasn't published his own books.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

I just wanted to add this because after reading what I wrote, I noticed a flaw in what I said. I said “If we were to ever get it back” meaning the control of the earth, and as far back as I can trace, there has always been this same type of system in place over the people. We have never had control, and to say we did is an error on my part that should not be misunderstood.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Hey all,

Thank you for the reply Brandon; most informative as always.

Also I have created a PDF out of your book and I was just wondering if you would like me to upload it and post the link?(considering the times we are in it seemed prudent to share this INFO as quickly as possible)
Then those who don't have the money to order can read ASAP? or I can upload and send you the link and then you give it out at your discretion? I don't mind.

It is nothing fancy, I just photographed each page and slapped it all together in a PDF format. I didn't want to re-write it in case I made any mistakes or messed up your codes so it is an exact replica from front cover to back cover.

Good luck all.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreOne

Thank you, that is a nice thought, but you need to ask the publishing company, they are the ones that hold the copyrights. They will hold them until I have met the requirements of the contract. Do you have the money, a house, or something we could sell to pay the contract fee? I have already lost my house, and almost all of my so-called worldly possessions because of this book, how much are you willing to give?

[edit on 5-5-2009 by Brandon Levon]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I am adding this link because it shows one of the ways they have been controlling our ever move. It is touching on the subject of fluoride that was mentioned in the book.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

That is a shame as I do not own a single thing either. I have never been one to go for this illusion of owning things/thoughts which unfortunately means I do not posses any of this money stuff. But I will contact your publisher with some ideas and see what reply if any I receive. Perhaps a minimum donation for every download or they can add to your site and charge what they please etc.

Also you mentioned in your reply that you may consider going into the different symbols that the so called elite or just plain evil beeeeepsss use. i.e. stuff like the Ankh, Pentagram and Cross etc. As in if one wears such symbols or prays to said symbols what is likely to happen? Are they keys? If so keys to what? I would very much appreciate your thoughts or at least what you are willing to share.

What do you know of Jordan Maxwell's work? Last time he was on AJ's show he mentioned that he had figured out their most important symbol; do you know or have any idea what he is talking about?

Oh and one last question is the tree of life related to our D.N.A. in some way or perhaps a key to unlocking it?
I know that our moods effect our D.N.A. e.g. when we are angry our D.N.A. tightens up and the opposite for when we are calm so I believe with the right harmonics and emotive state we could potentially unlock different abilities i.e. the immortal gene. Combine that with the full abilities of the penal gland and BANG you have a bunch of Gods where once stood some ape like humans but of course this is all fantasy and conjecture tehe.

Oh and some people believe that the penal gland is represented through out history as the Pine Cone; do you agree?

Anyway I must dash but I will leave you with this link. I don't know if you have seen this but it is David Ickes latest interview. It is very good and I firmly believe he is like me and you and other truth seekers; the way he describes his life makes me smile cause I know exactly how he feels and I am sure you will feel it too. Our saviours are here.

Good Luck all.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I was telling someone I know back this winter about the dna strands and emotion. We have strands they can't figure out what they are for since they can't find a connection with them anywhere.

Science should call in an electrician every once in a while. When you are wiring the strands of wire all don't have to touch on the end to make the connection work. You twist the strands of wire tightly and you create the connection. I believe the same for our dna.

Through history it seems negitive emotions stemming from the treatment of people and the way of life people are forced to lead by those in control have kept the dna strands apart. We believe its because they want power. Perhaps the reason is not that they want power they just don't want us to reach our potential.

Now we have the new age groups telling us think only positive things. Well yes that would be all grand and lovely but you have to know true emotion which means you have to experience both sides of emotion to truely know emotion. You can't know love unless you know hate. You can't know happiness unless you know saddness. But if one is never gave the chance to know the opposite how does one know when they achieve reaching an emotion? We have lost our passion as we have gone forth in history. We take what we think is an emotion and except it as that. We aren't suppose to show strong emotion if you do you're put on meds or considered mean, rude, gay or any other names. I have said for years that mankind has forgotten what love feels like it's being programmed out of us to know this feeling. But even if we fight to think we can change the world with peace and love how can we if we really don't know what the emotion is? We don't travel the middle ground and have duelity to know.

So both sides are selling us out on reaching our true potential. Also a Russian study of dna believes that what Western Science believes is junk dna is really language of dna. That it might be the basis for our language we have today.

I do believe that our dna is what is meant by the tree of life. The middle of the strand the trunk and the roots are the bottom and the top is the branches. It's to bad that they don't want us to leaf out that tree of life. You are right we would be like Gods if we learned to use that tree of life.

I'm adding a link that talks about the russian study of our dna.

www.soulsofdistortion.nl...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

You must understand that almost the entire world is my enemy. I am telling the world that almost all of their religions, and secret societies, and countries that they fight for, and believe in, are all part of the greatest conspiracy ever known.

This means that they do not have to have proof; there is no book that will convince them. They are already a lost cause and this is 80 to 90% of the world who will see me mention something they believe in and will shut their ears to the rest, they are finished, their death has been planned long long ago and their small minds are not capable of enough thought to save them…

Besides that, half the people who have read this book think I made the entire thing up, people are that stupid, some moron from this site, with plenty of access to thing that we are not supposed to know, actually posted on the Amazon site that the entire book was nothing but the opinion of a mentally disturbed person and it will not get any better if it is free.

Most people do not appreciate free and there will be a thousand so-called scholars/ disinformation agents/ morons/ religious fanatics/ all claiming it isn’t worth reading, and because it is free, the thought alone will convince them that it is free only because nobody would buy it, only because it wasn’t worth reading.

At the present time, this would only serve to help them restart their new world without ever having a problem of resistance. At the present time, I am one of, if not the only person who realizes how this all works, even most of the people that think there is something going to happen, think this will be something that will happen quickly, and then the survivors will go on with their lives.

This is untrue, this event will be over a thousand years long and the cAmen people who are left alive, if any, will think that the world we live in now was nothing more than a myth.

If you have been reading my posts, you know that the only reason I agreed to a contract was because I wanted these books in print, because I wanted them to be buried for the people of the future.

There will not be a single person who will bury these books to be found in the future if they are only found on a computer that will not exist.

It is because of this, that it was arranged to be shipped over seas for free, not even the publishing company is making money from this and they like me have a lot invested into the reasons why we have put up the money that we have.

Amazon even has a program that is similar to what you are talking about and I think it is called Kendal or something like that; it is not sold there because it defeats the original intention.

The new book I am working on is actually even addressed to the person that may find it. It wasn’t written to the people that are living in the present at all, it is intended to be buried with this one and read long after I am dead.

We did discuss giving out “copies” for free, and it was thought that the best people to give them to would be the homeless. They are the ones that know more about what really happens in the world, they do not have internet connections, and they are the ones that would appreciate it, they are the ones that would bury them as they were intended.

I guarantee you that most of the people who have internet connections have far more money than any of these people, and trust me, there are a lot. If efforts are put forth, it needs to be to have them given out to these people; they are growing in massive numbers every day.

As for the symbols, most of us have at least one of what the cAmen people refer to as a guardian angel; our personal so-called guardian angels are not in any way connected to the people that wrote the bible…

Some of these new age beliefs are not so new. By using their symbols you are pushing away your assigned guardian and channeling all of your energy to theirs. If you know anything about the dark arts, or whatever the people want to call it, you will notice the circle of protection. The pentagram is the symbol of the daughter of the god of the bible.

When it is used in a ritual, it is to be circled to protect her (the goddess of wisdom and war) from the guardians that are there to protect you. By doing this, you are purposely pushing yours away and calling upon one that belongs to an organization that has long planned on using you and leaving you for dead…

As for the ankh, it was part of what the good god was trying to give to make us all equal. And again, do not be confused as to believe that the term god means something superior to flesh; it simply meant “most high”, the one with the most authority over the people.

The cross and the ankh are both keys, but they are keys with meaning that has purposely been kept from us by the “most high”, the descendants of the god of the bible. The descendants of this organization are just like you and me. The difference is, they do not have social security numbers because they are the “most high”, they are the gods of the earth in present time.

They are in control of who lives and dies, who gets plagues, turned to ashes, whatever they want, and they use the people that follow their deception to achieve these things, just as they always have. And since they have done such a good job of making the masses so delusional, their descendants will remain gods because they know when we will be removed from the face of the earth.

The bible says only god knows the time that this will be and these gods have always remained… They know the time and have kept their status as gods by keeping this information from the cAmen people.

There is nothing godly or complicated about what they have done, they simply have just always pointed everyone in the wrong direction and like a snowball rolling down a hill, the people take the pieces and build off of them as this big ball of crap rolls to the next person.

As for Jordan Maxwell, I was happy with his work up until he implied that there was never going to be a disaster as referred to in the bible, that is where we parted in belief and I am glad because if I had depended on anyone else but myself, I would have never figured out how this all works.

If he has figured out one of the most important symbols, it would have to be the one that I have already stated, and that is the ankh. It was put there in a time when someone/one of the “most high” attempted to make us all equal and it is represented by the gods as the most important symbol.

On the subject of the “tree of life”, it has nothing to do with DNA… Did they have the ability to manipulate DNA? I would bet on it… We have this ability now, but not because we have achieved something great, we have it only because they have allowed it to serve the purpose of what they have planned for us.

As for the pine cone/penal gland, it is not a field of study that I have participated in enough to find out how it came to be, therefore I cannot give a correct statement.

As for the link, I do not have the ability to watch it at the present time.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreOne

Combine that with the full abilities of the penal gland and BANG you have a bunch of Gods where once stood some ape like humans but of course this is all fantasy and conjecture tehe.

i wouldnt say this is fantasy but a main point that i think should be made is that,

Once everyone becomes a god, everyone is man again.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I have a question for anyone who thinks that the “tree of life” that god took away in genesis 3:22-24 is DNA. Lets say you learned everything there is to know about DNA, how to make other humans, whatever you like, you are the master of it, and there isn’t a single other being that ever existed that has this knowledge that you do. Now, you’re walking around on the streets, thinking you are the “most high”, and then you are accidentally killed by a random mud slide, just out of curiosity, how does that make you god?

[edit on 6-5-2009 by Brandon Levon]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
[more
I believe you are talking about the physical part of us. Many people that consider dna the tree of life are talking about it from a spiritual aspect. I for one focus more on the spiritual side of things than a body that does expire and rots away. No man is God. Man is not spirit but physical.

When I speak of dna and tree of life yes I believe it was manipulated to make it harder for us to become one with the source or even to actually communicate with the source. Which opened the door for organized religion and control. For man has some instinct within them to find the source of all and connect back with it. Just like today man follows the path that for whatever reason they believe will take them their.

When I use the term source of all I'm not talking about et's that may of came here and through genetics created humans. I'm talking way past them becuase those beings would come from the source also.

Now I have a question:

You want your book to be burried for future generations. Do you think paper will withstand the test of time? I've seen the dead sea scrolls exhibit and how the scrolls are in bits and pieces because of time. I asked this question in another thread how would you leave your message to the people that try and rebuild again?

I myself would go with stone tablets or clay tablets.

How do you know english would be interupted right that far in the future? Languages would change just as they always have. New languages may form. Do you think pictures might be also a good thing to include? what if the next people don't know what a cross or a ankh is? Or what if they call these symbols something else?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

Why would you think it utter fantasy? Quantum science is a reality. Yet science says its a good thing we haven't learned to do this for it would be utter chaos. The first people that figured out how to do this would either be thought of as Gods or burned at the stake.

It would be chaos in a culture where we've had many Gods and hold materialism at its highest point ever.

Why would you not tweek someones dna to hinder them from having this ability? Because you want to be in charge, have power and be most high.

In the right setting it would be a wonderful thing for everyone to have this ability. Everyone could have what they wanted. Only problem with humans today is they never seem to have enough.

How many people do you know have the money to have almost everything they could ever want yet live simplistically? I know only a few. Even your people that claim they are searching for enlightenment can't seem to let go of that material part of life.

If a group of people that could do these things were together would they need to have ones they called Gods and ones that they called man? Wouldn't they all be the same? None better than the other none lower than the other? Which I guess you could say would make them all one.

I've seen many times where mans fantasy has became his reality.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

i think you misunderstood me, i said that it wasnt a fantasy, the other guy said it was.

anyways my point is that if everyone was a god, eventually being a god will be seen as being just a normal man, and we will want more power or enlightenment to become higher "gods"

but if only the elite few become gods, they have will always have power over us and will always know they are gods,

if you think about it we are gods,

look at it from an ants point of view, we live in the "heavens", we have exponential strength, we can move mountains, we can create incredible winds of devastating power, we can wipe out dozens of their colonies with a simple cloud (pesticides).

i call this the god perspective, the basic idea is that gods are created by the perspective of the worshipers.

for example to early humans god could be an alien, to the alien he is just a normal member of his species, and he sees us as ants who dont really matter much.

Its all about perspective.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

Oh gosh sorry I didn't see the n't. Blonde moment.

You are right on what you said in this post. Myself I really don't see why anyone in their right mind wants to have power over others. Seems like a massive flaw in those kinds of people.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

As for your question, it is to be placed in an air tight container; this is something that the Dead Sea scrolls did not have. Also, I agree that stone would be the best, but carving even at a minimum of at least 30 or 40 sets of 4 to 500 pages, and placing them in various locations around the world, would be a very difficult task to accomplish.

On the question of English, I wrote into the text the translation of Egyptian to English, then started on another and it soon became obvious that this was going to be a very difficult and time consuming task as well. Because of this, I decided to take the translations that I had out. I had originally based what languages that were to be included by the ones included on the Georgia Guidestones; I figured they were more than likely there for a reason.

Disappointedly, after the consideration of the short window we may have now, I decided to rely on the fact that English is the most common language spoken. It will be handed down orally from generation to generation until the people choose to live in their newly built heavens/cities. At that time, they will have to speak, and except, their new languages, and the old will soon be forgotten.

For it to work, these books would have either had to have been carried through as one of the most sacred items to protect, being handed down in a preserving manner, or found in this small window of a time frame.

The further it gets from the remaining people having been assigned their new language, the less of a chance the people of the new world will have… Because like I said, they will convince them that the old stories were nothing more than myths.

The word “god” was specifically created to be given to superior “men” that we have always been taught were myths. It is because of the clay tablets that we have found that we now know that they were not myths at all. Do not think for a second that the people in charge of our lives have not always known this, it is their descendants that they have been hiding from us.

It is many more times that man/woman chooses fantasy over reality, he/she more often than not chooses to live his/her life this way, until he/she cannot live in fantasy anymore…

As for why would somebody want that type of power over the people? It is more of a knowledge that they hold as they try to keep the world in balance for their descendants.

I call this the Levon equation and the simplest way to explain it would be that it is based on how much resources a newly occupied planet has, determined by mass, then divided by population growth over the course of the time that it would take for the next planet to be ready to be occupied. This has to be done because everyday we get closer to the sun, they have always known this, and they will move and leave the meek to inherit the earth.

Now since it is unknown to the meek/masses/herd that the world naturally removes most inhabitants on a scheduled basis, the so-called “gods”/people in charge of our lives, have to determine how many people have to be removed in between the cycles to keep the proper amount of resources for their descendants to be able to continue to the next planet.

It is strictly based on the concept of us or them. When one is given the choice if he/she would want their baby to die, or one that belongs to someone that he/she does not know, most people choose to save their own. They have long been in charge; they simply choose us instead of them…

[edit on 7-5-2009 by Brandon Levon]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Check your U2U please.

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join