It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Interesting Fact About McCain...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The name McCain literally means, "Son of Cain". As in Cain and Abel, cursed to walk the earth and if he be found is Avenged 7 Fold. Not, that it matters, but we are called by name. Peace

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
The name McCain literally means, "Son of Cain". As in Cain and Abel, cursed to walk the earth and if he be found is Avenged 7 Fold. Not, that it matters, but we are called by name. Peace

Lol, wrong buddy, at least on the scripture quoting part.
God put a mark on Cain, so if anyone did kill him God would do seven times what that person did to Cain. Basicly God put the mark on Cain to protect him cause Cain commited the first murder, but God took compassion on him even though he did punish him at the same time.

Here friend is the verse:

Genesis 4:15
And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him

-Jimmy

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Want some more facts about McCain?

Biblical references aside, why not take a look at McCain's & how his life & political maneuvers really stack up to the Constitutional Oath (Article 2, Section 1, Clause 9) for a President's duties & limitations?

[edit on 10-6-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Heres another fact.He is a boxing commissioner for the state of Nevada.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

I didn't know that. Thats cool. Mills lane is from there two, but now i'm off topic.
Thank you for the fact though.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

Hey you really do look like jack black
Thanks for the help on the scripture. I was making reference for maybe the less, biblically educated thank you

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Another interesting fact that while he was a P.O.W. his first wife got hit by a car and barely survived. She lost a total of 4 inches of her legs due to the accident. She had to learn to walk all over again and thus gained weight.

When McCain finally got home again he told her she looked hideous, slept around on her, then divorced her. He is now married to a fortune.

Nice guy. (NOT)

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

Wow, that alone is enough for me to never vote for that d-bag. Kinda reminds me of Lance Armstrong, his wife stuck with him through the whole cancer thing and then he leaves her for Cheril Crow.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

I was surprised too.

I like to think every marriage would be like Christopher Reeves. He injured his spinal cord and his wife stayed with him, caring for him till he died of a bed sore infection. I believe she followed him a year later after losing her battle with breast cancer.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Oh heres a future fact about McCain,he will be the next president

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
reply to post by Rhain

Wow, that alone is enough for me to never vote for that d-bag. Kinda reminds me of Lance Armstrong, his wife stuck with him through the whole cancer thing and then he leaves her for Cheril Crow.

You really shouldn't comment on things you know nothing about since you come off looking like a fool:
Kristin and Lance announced their separation from one another on February 24, 2003. After a brief reconciliation in June, 2003, they filed for divorce in September, 2003 and divorced in December. Armstrong and Crow met at the Grand Slam for Children event in Las Vegas in October, 2003.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by scotty18

Actually he spelled her name wrong.Its Sheryl crow.

new topics

top topics

join