It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown origin of scar

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hi, this may have been addressed here somewhere so apologies if I am barking up the wrong tree. I have had, ever since I can remember, a small scar on the top of my left hand in the area between my thumb and forefinger. I have come across people who have the same scar but have no explanation for it. Does anyone out their have one as well.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by liamoohay

I have a scar/lump under my skin on my right inner leg above the ankle that appeared not long after my first ufo sighting when I was 14 years old..

I had not recently gotten hurt but my mother insisted it was probably just something that got trapped under the skin like a splinter and my body would push it out naturally. that never happened. the lump is still there 20+ years later.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I have a scar on my right wrist right over one of my veins. i have no idea where it came from, neither does my mother. had it for as long as i can remember.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I have that same scar on my left hand on webbing between thumb and forefinger. I do not recall how i got that. It is a very common spot for paper cuts I think.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by primus2012
I have that same scar on my left hand on webbing between thumb and forefinger. I do not recall how i got that. It is a very common spot for paper cuts I think.

I have that same exact scar on the webbing on my palm side. I don't know how it got there either.

Good call on the paper cut idea, very plausible.

Thing is, mine was probably alcohol induced.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Papercuts DON'T leave scars guys. too thin!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

yea i was saying to myself that it must be a badass peice of paper to leave a scar.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Well - i just don't remember having a bad enough cut for a scar, but i do remember countless paper cuts in that area (painful).
I have other scars on body, but firmly recall where/how i got them.

The scar on hand is about 1/4in long, about 1/16in wide, perfectly straight, and white. There is a slight keloid/raised feel to it, but it doesn't have that numby weird feeling when touched like my other scars.

Maybe it was a burn?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I have a small lump on my lower back on the left side. I too have had it since I was a teenager. It has never changed in size, doesn't hurt.
I always joke that it's an implant.
I will say however that I awoke a few days ago, with a mark on the inside of each arm as if blood had been drawn from both. Yes, off topic..but I don't believe in aliens so this freaked me out.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
You know the strange thing is.. I don't want mine removed if it is an implant.

The visitors that I have had never made me feel threatened or afraid in any way.

Actually it was quite the opposite. I felt comforted when they came to me and when the would just appear later in the sky. But then they are not grays either.. so that might be why.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Dude...I have the same thing..there is a scar on the top of my right hand...it has been there all my life and I have no idea where it came from. It is not necessarily in between my thumb and index finger, it is more directly underneath my index finger........I will take a picture of it later when I get around my camera if you'd like. But that is so weird you mention that. I always thought it was something from when I was too little to remember but I dunno. It has seemed to fade over the years....but it has always been there....and it has only seemed to fade in recent years which is weird... I'm not attributing it to anything paranormal, but I guess you could call it a UST...Unidentified Scar Tissue...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
hi all i also have a scar on my left hand between the left thumb and 1st finger; i have a lot of scars from working over the years and can remember every one of them except this one; how about everyone post a photo of their scars so we can compare them?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SRTkid86
I have a scar on my right wrist right over one of my veins. i have no idea where it came from, neither does my mother. had it for as long as i can remember.

Hello there that's me as well. What shape is it?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Cruddy camera - best quality i can get for now.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Weird. I gotta charge my camera battery and take a picture. Yes mine is the same as the other poster about a quarter of an inch long on the web between thumb and forefinger. I doubt it is a paper cut because the shape of my hand would dictate that if it was it would be longer.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Primus, yours is almost the exact same spot as mine

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Here is a picture of my scar. I don't remember when it got there or what caused it

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Circle

Originally posted by SRTkid86

Hello there that's me as well. What shape is it?

Really pretty much straight, raised up a little, thin towards the bottom and thicker on the top (top being towards my fingers, and bottom being towards my elbow)

I will snap a picture of it when i get around a camera, since it seems like the thing to do

[edit on 6/10/08 by SRTkid86]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Ok - now that tune from Twilight Zone is going off in my head; too weird.

Probably just coincidence, but does leave the door open to question.

Maybe Uncle Sam did something to me while I was in the Army 90-98?

There was a time when I woke up in my car in my parents driveway; car was in gear but ignition off and my foot on the break. That's the only blackout I've ever had that I know of. (I was young and naughtily driving while intoxicated...dang lucky too probably).

I had a surgery about 5 years ago, and that is the only induced unconciousness I'm aware of.

Weird.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by morphem

Wow, so many scars, so little time.

Hello...ATS...

Knocking on your door...

Scars, bugs, and birds headline the ufo aliens forum.

Congratulations 3 amigos. The progess is going well. Get as many members as you can.

Doesn't sound like anyone gives a hoot about the quality of the content here anymore.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join