It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of life on Mars from the ESA???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hi people, i hope i have posted this right, I have been reading on this site for around 6-8 weeks now and have never felt more intrigued by what is really going on. Please forgive me if what I am about to write is total rubbish, I am new to this and also do not have any qualifications or even much knowledge of the following subject.

I have tried to search the site and cant see anything about it, thought it was very interesting.

One night after a link on another subject from the forum I was on Youtube. I then started to dig a bit deeper and then got sidetracked into other things, whilst doing this I came across a video which became very interesting.

It contained details to a link to the European Space Agency. Pictures taken from the Phoenix on Mars seemed to show structures or patterns on the terrain in a specific crater (Hale). The image is one of hundreds but after downloading it and altering it slightly the pics are immense.

I do not have any knowledge of digital photography or doing it on another planet, but im sure you will agree (If there is no simple explanation I am ignorant to), that the results are outstanding and must be proof intelligent life on Mars.

All of the patterns or structures seem to be very geometrical and are linked together. Smudges can also be seen on close up of the picture. They seem to be in 2D but I just cant work out what they are and if it’s a fault, what it is.

If anybody can shed a light on the subject I would be grateful. If not I thought it could be a good discussion point.

Due to copyright I don’t think I can just put the pic up. So here is where it is located.

Go to www.esa.int,
On the right had side click on the box with `Mars facts and images`
On the left click on Mars Express images
The page sometimes changes but now its on page 25 named ‘Crater Hale in perspective, looking west’
Download the pic and agree to the terms
After this take it to an editing suite and bring the brightness down a few notches and then sharpen the contrast a little.
When this is done in the bottom left quarter of the pic and more you will notice what I have been talking about.

Any ideas????

I am trying now to locate the original posting on youtube, I will post the link as soon as I can find.

If this is true, I so hope it is, then surely the proof has just come from the ESA itself!!!

Happy hunting friends.

edit sorry you also have to zoom in around 300% too.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by LestatG]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

Here's a website that talks all about it and has pictures to look at. Hale Crater I'm not sure what to make of it, but it has been discussed here on ATS. Surely someone knows where that thread is.

Here it is. www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6/10/2008 by Solarskye]

[edit on 6/10/2008 by Solarskye]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Thanks, ill look more, sure is intersting eh?

Thanks again for the info

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
not sure how to post the pics i have, but these images are slightly different to the ones seen already, they are a lot clearer and show clear connections and different geometric shapes, a soon as i can do it ill put them up.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

I suggest you read the second thread pointed out by Solarskye, I think all possibilities were presented in there.

As as you can see in that thread, I think that this nothing more than a digital artifact.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
OK dont know how to do it but i can email you and you can see them on the snapfish site.

Scratch that u can see them here, you may still have to use zoom.

lifeonmars.snapfish.co.uk/snapfishuk

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

No, I can't, it asks for registration and I do not want to register on that site.

And what pictures are you talking about, the one from ESA? Those pictures are also on the thread that Solarskye posted, this one.

I have (if I did not delete them to recover some disk space
) on my computer, and the last thing I will say about that is that image is not a real image, is a computer generated 3D image with the photo "painted" over the 3D model.

That thread has 26 pages and I do not want to repeat all the work that I had at the time, so, once more, I suggest that you read that thread.

This thread could even be closed, if its subject is the same as the other, existing, thread.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Yeah it messed up. However, after reading through the links you gave me i can see it already has been intensively looked at. Thanks for directing it all to me.

I still think there is something there it all looks a little to strange to be just JPEG pixels.

Again thanks for the info, it really helped to answer some questions

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I want to hear the word of an expert but from a common person view, saying that is a digital artifact or pixels problems, sounds like a sad joke, from what i know pixel problems are nitid, and come in the form of squares and rectangles, in a very obvious way, this has nothing to do with it, there are all kinds of diferent shapes, round shapes, with spaces between them, and only appears where the supposed city is at, not all over the picture, i want someone to give me a photo with pixels problems that SLIGHTLY looks like this, cuz i never saw any.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Greetings Lestat and welcome aboard!
, I just wanted to point out that that those links that Solarskye pointed for you in reference to the Hale Crater are indeed two different ideas altogether although they both are about possibe evidence for an extinct civilzation. (BTW thanks Solarskye
) ....

As Armap pointed out, one is based on a 3D rendered image. The other is based on what in my opinion might be existing structures. You'll have to check the pics tho to judge for yourself, I dont want to clutter your thread with shameless self promotion with my pics (i've probly done it in enough member threads already
)

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

... in any case, the point of posting this was for me to let you know - they arent two threads about the same thing...technically speaking. Again, welcome to ATS!

spikeD.

top topics

join