It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I believe the Intergalactic Alien Council Exists!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GalacticAlliance

Not at all, when I pray it is for all sentient beings. Yet if I had traveled millions of light years to visit this planet, I would be amazed at the natural beauty, the elegance of nature, the purity of our pristine outbacks, the weather phenomena.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
That was a nice read, thanks - very well put together. It's cool that I came across this thread today because, out of coincidence, I've been reading a book about discarnates communicating through mediums and took note where they discussed the subject of traversing the stars. The book is basically a question and answer session about life on the other side, and I think you might find it interesting to see what they had to say in this small excerpt:

"Space Program Being Intentionally Misled:

Man is always going to satisfy his curiosity and this is healthy. It is meant, you know, for man to travel in the universe. This is intended. However, at the present time, there are several influences that are keeping man earthbound. The universal community is waiting for man on earth to grow a bit more.

And, yes, there is a universal community of living beings. I don’t want the flying saucer enthusiasts to get all excited over this, but there are intelligences on other planets, and it is meant for man to travel. Man has already traveled off this planet eons ago, but you have all forgotten how to do it – intentionally.

Leichtman: Intentionally?

Yes, scientific thinking is being influenced in slightly misleading directions by beings from another planet so that space flight won’t be practical at the present time. (Steward Edward White, PP, 222-3.)

Paul Winters: Would [the] restriction on our space travel be because of our stage of evolution?

White: Yes! The universal community has “quarantined” the earth for the time being. This is not a punishment; it is just that man on the earth is not ready to join the universal community. And the universal community does not want to be infected at this time. "

Looks like you all are on the same page. I think this theory also goes along with Sleeper's threads. I like it much better than ones about the Reptilians and Greys harvesting us and waiting for their moment to rise up and enslave us.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by hbdale309

Thats actually very interesting. I know that I have seen and/or heard those words before... can't place it now.

I know that it's possible that my theory conjures up images of some sort of "star wars" type council, but I digress from that image. I think that it is possible, also, that we are only being revealed a portion of Gods plan at this time. Maybe the others have a better understanding or are given more information.

I do think that by some means we are being trapped and tested. Who knows what problems face those that are capable of interfering in lesser civilizations....

Thanks for the quote, Jason

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Your proofs are a list of suppositions. Which makes it all conjecture, not proof. In a proof, you take facts, known verifiable facts and build the proof off of what you believe is an unbreakable chain of facts.

Here is a proof that Barney the dinosaur is real, using your method.

1, There have been dinosaurs on the Earth, so probably some were purple with green spots.

2, We are sentient and we laugh and play. So sentient creatures must laugh and play.

3, With an infinite universe there must be sentient dinosaurs somewhere.

4, Since there are sentient dinosaurs, and a limited number of character combinations to use in names, one of them must be named Barney.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

Actually, I base this on my own experience. If I was supposing everything, I wouldn't have left all that wiggle room for all the rest that don't fit in my theory. Truth be told, somewhere in this universe, Barney is a worshipped deity.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
What are the chances that we have already begun the initiation process?

What would be needed, and what might some of the protocol be?

Would it be that we have no religion? Certain technology and infrastructure?

Would they require a certain temperament or Government?

If they did not create us, would they know who did? Would they know the true meaning of Life? (as a whole, not personally)

Are we currently being attempted contact, but certain PTB won't allow it?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The Aliens we know as 'Greys' are here to set the preconditions for their own existence.

That is just my opinion, but what do I know.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by doctormcauley

I'm sorry, but I find it hard to believe that with all of those other planets in existence, that some greys need our neighborhood. I find that if they really wanted this place so bad, 100 years ago would have been the time to do it. Not when our technology is advancing....

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I am willing to concede the point that there may be multiple species on this planet that are intelligent, with bodies that allow them to utilize said intelligence. The earth is how old? However, greys do not make up the rest of the population of the galaxy, and would hardly be flying around above us. But anything is possible...

[edit on 10-6-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
LOL You must get lost often., so I'll resimplify things for you...again.

Maybe, Greys are from our future. That being they are indeed evolved from Humans and have developed a level of technology that allows them to travel back through time to ensure their own survival.

That would be where the Novelty comes in, and the Universe is a novelty-conserving engine. Therefore should we assume that intergalactic travels is possible, we must also then presuppose that time travel is also possible as both are ideas so far removed from Levels of Novelty currently allowed withing the limitations of our Space/Time.

We currently do not know whether or not Artificial intelligence is possible, but surely when it comes into existence a New period of novelty will have been entered. We could then rightly assume that both the problems of time and space travel will be solved with the aid of this new Entity.

The AI will then create advanced simulations of the Universe and Calculate that 'Human' Time travelers are indeed responsible for the inexplicable changes in the Humanoids on this planet over the past 500 000 years - changes pointing towards an unavoidable conclusion.... That Mankind is a Genetic Experiment perpetually conducting itself as a Direct Result of the Laws of the Inverse Square and the Conservation of novelty.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I follow your logic, but where's the real proof?

I myself do believe, but have no proof that there are many intelligent races in our universe, but the only thing that will prove my belief is that an intelligent being comes down to earth in a spacecraft and reveals itself to me.

Even if there are countless civilizations in the universe why would you think that they will have thinking concepts like us humans, they might not even wonder whether there are other races in the universe besides them, or they might know that there are many races but might not want to socialize with them etc.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

You know what? Your ideas are interesting. But calling me a moron, and implying that I "get lost often" is not the way to further your point.
Your argument did not become clear until after I had to make two points, and two posts. Maybe if you had pointed this out in the first place there wouldn't have been any confusion.

Please stop with the condescending remarks. This is why so many of my threads are ruined.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mandrake

I follow your logic, but still disagree. For one, I have seen at least two UFO's. Secondly, although I agree that there are likely to be more than a few Races that operate on a different plane, if you will, there are bound to have been more than a few that reached the point of interstellar travel, and ran into each other. The varying descriptions by witnesses proves that there are different kinds. Barring the obvious separatists and extra dimensional beings, I believe there to be an obvious case for a council of the kind I described earlier.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
The Proof of Genetic Engineering with our Genome is evident in the number of genetic flaws Humans have that no afflict no other species - including the Primates. The evidence for my theory is abundant. Just look at as chromosomes;

This is the most inexplicable difference of all. Primates have 48 chromosomes. Humans are considered vastly superior to them in a wide array of areas, yet somehow we have only 46 chromosomes! This begs the question of how could we lose two full chromosomes, which represents a lot of DNA, in the first place? And in the process, how could we become so much better? Nothing about it makes logical sense.

...and we're forgetting genetic Disorders. As with all wild animals (plants, too), primates have relatively few genetic disorders spread throughout their gene pools. Albinism is one that is common to many animal groups, as well as humans. But albinism does not stop an animal with it from growing up and passing the gene for it into the gene pool. Mostly, though, serious defects are quickly weeded out in the wild. Often parents or others in a group will do the job swiftly and surely. So wild gene pools stay relatively clear. In contrast, humans have over 4,000 genetic disorders, and several of those will absolutely kill every victim before reproduction is possible. This begs the question of how such defects could possibly get into the human gene pool in the first place, much less how do they remain widespread?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   

I don't remember all of my college biology, so why does more chromosomes equal more intelligence or ability?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by GalacticAlliance

Not at all, when I pray it is for all sentient beings. Yet if I had traveled millions of light years to visit this planet, I would be amazed at the natural beauty, the elegance of nature, the purity of our pristine outbacks, the weather phenomena.

I am always amazed about this kind of statement.
How can you write this when obviously like all of us here in this planet you only know planet earth beauty?
Or did you have sight of other planet?

Kacou.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

No one Ever Said it does....

...No wonder you cannot remember College Biology, You cannot even remember what you just read five minutes ago, even while the data is still right in front of you

[edit on 10-6-2008 by doctormcauley]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Sorry did I miss something…. where’s the actual proof?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Well if you read the OP, then you would get what I am saying. I know that it requires that you assume certain things, and does not include all extraneous races that may not communicate on the same plane as others, or extra-dimensional beings. Hell, there might be multiple federations. But the fact that there are so many other races points to the fact that said federations MUST exist. And I don't need to provide proof of my sightings. The fact that so many others have witnessed should be enough. Besides, I know what I saw....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join