It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Digital Keypad, 666?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Just asking thoughts on this

[7] [8] [9]
[4] [5] [6]
[1] [2] [3]

[7]+[8]=15 1+5=6 6+[9]=15 1+5=6
-----------[4]+[5]=9 9+[6]=15 1+5=6
----------------------[1]+[2]=3 3+[3]=6

I guess it's refered to by CT's as "trilateral math"
No legitimacy what so ever. But interesting out come by adding the numbers together till you are done using all the numbers and have add together any number that is not a single digit.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Ciphor

yeah, its a quirky thing..

look on your cell phone key-pad....the key number '6' also corresponds to the alphabet letters 'm-n-o'

ergo, a 666 might could spell 'mom'

now, how has mathematics intertwined with the english language which was not around in its present form when the 666 cipher was first made known?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ciphor
Any thoughts?

I think someone has way too much time on their hands and a great deal of faith in numerology. Perhaps someone likes to scare themselves with self-made discoveries. Having numbers as a god can be unhealthy, even for accountants. Finally, no zero?

[edit on 9-6-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
ergo, a 666 might could spell 'mom'

666=moo aaahhh!!! COWS!!

666=mon so that's what those Jamaicans meant when they said "Hey Mon!"

666=noo This is obviously the most accurate. The question is whether or not some strange mathematical usage related to the numbers on a phone has revealed some strange 666 connection...NOO!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

There is a lot of angst and resentment in your post. Please take your emotional forum baggage to another topic, and try and refrain from making assumptions. I'm not scared, definitely don't have to much time on my hands, and haven't even stated my religious standings for you to think I'm "scared" of a revelation.

And why would you say I have numbers as gods, that doesn't even really make sense when I clearly stated "I guess it's refered to by CT's as "trilateral math"
No legitimacy what so ever". Were you trying to flame me lol?

You should read the post in full before you reply. thxinadvance saint4god.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

There is a lot of angst and resentment in your post.

Actually there isn't.

Please take your emotional forum baggage to another topic,

Quite an assumption that I 'felt' anything.

and try and refrain from making assumptions.

Hello pot, I'm kettle.

I'm not scared, definitely don't have to much time on my hands, and haven't even stated my religious standings for you to think I'm "scared" of a revelation.

I didn't know you were the author of the numerology findings, it was a 'perhaps' as it maybe so or maybe not. I did not say one way or another, but it seems you have and this is fine.

And why would you say I have numbers as gods,

I didn't say you did, just a warning as such for those who do and is the common path to those chasing numerical derivations.

that doesn't even really make sense when I clearly stated "I guess it's refered to by CT's as "trilateral math"

There used to be a game where a person could ask you a series of questions to which they could tell you what number you were thinking of. Math can be fun and is oft used for games instead of practical application.

No legitimacy what so ever".

If you actually believed this, then why discuss it?

Were you trying to flame me lol?

No.

You should read the post in full before you reply. thxinadvance saint4god.

I read the post in full before replying. Glad I could help.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
You fail at life my friend.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I'm a biochemist, have a family, house, car, and eternal life. Not sure how you've managed to successfully judged me as a failure at life nor care. Stick to the topic or be reported.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
lol sorry for 1 liners, I know that's against policy, but are you for real?
omg if you are. Stay on topic, or be reported.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Ciphor]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

lol sorry for 1 liners, I know that's against policy, but are you for real?

I am 'for real'

Stay on topic, or be reported.

Just because you made the topic doesn't mean you cannot deviate from it. If we're not going to talk about "Digital Keypad, 666?" then the thread should be closed. Moreover, personal attacks are against ATS policy.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I have lots of angst and I think this thread is bordering on crackpotism and a waste of bandwidth.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

There is a lot of angst and resentment in your post. Please take your emotional forum baggage to another topic, and try and refrain from making assumptions.

Haha, oh wow.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Please stay focused and discuss the topic at hand - not each other.

There is no reason to resort to personal attacks just because someone doesn't believe in your theory.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

666=mon so that's what those Jamaicans meant when they said "Hey Mon!"

or mon-day

the day of the antichrist is monday

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Pretty sure he attacked me first saying I'm scared and worship numbers. Whatever though. Over it lol. Funny stuff either way.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
as 6 1 6 is the number of the beast....what difference is it that they add up(not that they do) to 666?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
666 is just a "hint" in Revelation which points to the beast. There are some names which can equal to 666, which is totally unrelated to Revelation.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I just find things like this to be interesting. Can't say I ever put much faith into things of this nature, but still. Very odd how with simple and easy addition you can reach the number 666.

What further interests me is how it can be applied to the revelations of the bible. Think about this. Most purchases require this very common keypad type in the transaction in some shape or form. When a clerk rings you up, he must use this keypad. When you order on a phone, etc. One could make the argument that most purchases are requiring the mark of the beast

More kool 666 stuff.

www.solarnavigator.net...
www.compareindia.com...
/4c4x5r

Also I think it's kool that a lot of the strongly considered satanic cults like the Illuminati use a triangle as there chief symbol to declare themselves. Triangles (a perfect triangle) is 60* by 60* by 60*. 6 6 6 hehe. Kool stuff whether it means anything or not.

There is another way you can break a triangle down to 666 as well, by splitting it into 3 triangles, breaking them up, and counting the start and stop point of each bar. Oddly enough the same result happens with KKK when you break it apart and count the bars start and stop points.

In reference to that is Mr. Albert Pike.
itwasjohnson.impiousdigest.com...

Just thoughts, I'm always curious and don't want to insinuate this is what I believe, can't stress this enough with certain replies already to my thread.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by Ciphor]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Just because you made the topic doesn't mean you cannot deviate from it.

I take it your intention was to say "can deviate from it"?

I do not believe the Bible is the Word of God, but I do believe that Revelations were visions of the future. The irony of it all is that in the middle ages people who had visions were burnt at the stake by the selfsame Christians.

The problem is finding the correct interpretation of Revelations. I don't think we are going the right way regarding 666. I don't know what it really represents but I don't think it is literal. As for the mark on the head or wrist; that might be a smokescreen.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
666 in Revelation refers to something "religious" in nature. Because there is a "worship" involved with this 666. We can zero it down to religion. Pagan religions usually uses symbols to hide a meaning or a name in a crafty way.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join