It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India contrail UFO caught on camera (Good Quality video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This is where the first object appears. The trajectory is taking it left to right.

In the next frame the second object appears.

Third frame...

Last frame.

The little blip just inside the pic, below the black object is the original object.

Neither object remains in the video longer than 4 frames.
We are looking at a zoomed picture so the distance traveled by these objects in that time could be less than 200 meters.

Offhand it appears to be a couple of jets buzzing a balloon.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Here's two pics of the original floating object. It looks like more than one object. Once the video is separated in frames the path of this object is not a straight as it appears in the video. It appears to be floating rather than moving under power.

I am more interested in 1st one sphere video frame about second one it could be bird but 1st one is really an UFO.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
What if what your seeing is something that was jettisoned from the jet? Luggage, garbage, stuff like that. It seems to slowly follow the jet trail and then slowly fall towards the end of the video. I think that it's a good indication of something released from the plane. Sorry but I do not think that a craft would linger in the trail of a jetliner unless the black projects are testing resistance of jet lag or something.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
When I first looked at the first video I thought where is this ufo in the chemtrail heck where is the chemtrail but I realized finally I was looking at the wrong video

I watched the Transparent Humanoid crossing the road and I thought that was interesting hmmmmmmm.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

what your seeing is something that was jettisoned from the jet? Luggage, garbage, stuff like that. It seems to slowly follow the jet trail and then slowly fall towards the end of the video.

I dnt think so its a case of luggage drop .Garbage wows so after chem trail its garbage dropping

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

Good spot. When i paused it, it seemed like more than one object or one object reflecting the sunlight and emitting light at the same time.
Would simple 'shaky hand syndrome' produce an illusion like this?
This is referring to the original sphere in the video.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by meatballxl5]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Good spot. When i paused it, it seemed like more than one object or one object reflecting the sunlight and emitting light at the same time.

Thats right if they had tripod man trust me we have solid proof but bad luck so i asked all Indian ATS member if you ever able to tape ufo always do on tripod or stabilize ur hand shake with the help of placing ur hand next to wall or any stabilize thing

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Is there a record of the date this object was seen?

In my opinion, this looks like Venus or more possibly Mercury illuminated by the Sun. The mundane possibilities must surely be eliminated before ascribing this a UFO designation. I don't suppose the scene was checked again the following evening?
It's vital that a date is given for any sighting - be it mundane or exotic. If the date is available for this one, the astronomical possibilities can quickly be checked and eliminated as appropriate.

WG3

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 123space

ummm, so there is absolutely NO WAY this guy could be religious and talking about whatever higher power that his religion worships.

it just has to be the NWO or aliens or some combination of both. jeez people, what made some of you so naive?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

ummm, so there is absolutely NO WAY this guy could be religious and talking about whatever higher power that his religion worships.

I think we dnt have to for get India is rising too fast & a more advanced civilization always prefer new minds to bring peace to earth.After ww2 .Americans get contacted by the understanding that by powering America we have world peace but we American get greedy and just use alien technology to creates new bombs nothing as.So now Indians are rising and we dnt have to forget Indian democracy is true democracy.So we have 100's of reason why we dnt have ufo sighting in India

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
123space

"" he spotted a sphere in Contrail of a jet ""

2 points here;

1. I take issue with the description of it being a "contrail"!

Why? Because contrails are uniform in their dissipative qualities, and I don't see that here with this trail!

By dissipative qualities, I mean that they have an original "look" to them, as to the reflectivity, and apparant density

and as the plane gets farther away from the end of the visible contrail, the contrails slowy and uniformly dissipates

kinda like a grayscale chart!

These trails are blotchy ! these are UNLIKE typical and normal contrails!, hence my comments!

2. Somebody on ATS has a high speed video of some thunderclouds, and when he slowed down the video

to examine the footage, he saw an object [ ufo ] darting about, inside of the cloud!!!!!!! talk about strange!

Ok, what am I saying? That some type of aircraft is taking samples or measurements of some kind,

of the chemtrails and cloud-formations...perhaps it is just an exercise in "stealth"...I'm not sure...it is most certainly

a covert operation, otherwise the ego maniacs would be bragging about what they were doing on the media!

If more folks would pay attention to the sky above, we'd have many more eyewitnesses to strangeness happening right above our heads on a pretty regular basis. I know, because it took me a while to acknowledge that these "chemtrails" were real until I seem them for myself. Now I look for them all the time.

As for this "ufo", I don't know for sure, but these seem connected, if by nothing more than their strangeness.

And I'll bet, in time, we'll all know wtf they are...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

As for this "ufo", I don't know for sure, but these seem connected, if by nothing more than their strangeness.

I am totally agree with you in this regards so here i am asking all Indian ATS member look above the sky every time u feel some thing strange recorded with tripod and ask your gov what the hell going on above ur head in Indian air space

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I injected the coordinates of Maharishtra, India into Stellarium and wound the date back to the beginning of May 2008. Since no date for the event seems forthcoming, I have assumed for this test that the video is relatively recent. Watching the sun rise throughout May, one would first see the brilliant planet Venus (magnitude -3.55) rise just ahead of the sun, but soon swamped by its glare. Venus was a brilliant morning object throughout May and remains so at present.

What I believe we have in the video, is a contrail which just happened to be crossing Venus at the start of the clip. As the trail breaks up, the planet is more obvious. The drift of the trail across the morning sky gives the illusion that the planet is moving slowly in the opposite direction. Once there's a large space between trail and planet, the latter appears to stop moving. It's a common illusion when there's only a cloud or contrail for reference. Observing Venus through binoculars during the day can give the distinct impression one is seeing a metallic sphere. I have seen this many times, but the first time had me completely flumuxed. I was sure it was either a hot air balloon at extreme altitude or a UFO of some kind. Alas, I've still to see my first convincing UFO.

WG3

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Alas, I've still to see my first convincing UFO.
The day you close ur eyes & ask to appear to give you proof they will come in sky for u

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 123spaceThe day you close ur eyes & ask to appear to give you proof they will come in sky for u

That sounds easy enough, I'll give it a try.

WG3

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Now exact location would be useful as well as the date and (approx.) time of filming. the Venus theory by waveguide should be used as the acid test. If you cannot disprove venus, it is hard to conclude UFO. Which is why time and location would tell what we are likely seeing.

123space, the other video of Star News was quite interesting! Video proof with multiple witnesses as far apart as Delhi and Karnal (a few hundred kms). Even though a year old, I would be discussing that a lot more, any old threads on that? will look myself.

[edit on 6/9/2008 by 2believeor0]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

those frames are of the two birds crossing the frame as he zooms in around 0:28 (and again around 1:36). Just thought I should get that out of the way.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by waveguide3

The original post date on the video is Jan 2008. So it was shot on during or before Jan. 2008. I need to get stellarium or starry night, in the mean time would you please run this again with the new date. assuming this is sometime during winter, Venus would be lower in the southern sky?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I find the first two on that page to also be very interesting.. primary reason is they resemble those being photographed here in Indiana-specifically Kokomo. Compare those to the lower resolution shots from ATSer Jared.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
OK, here is a series of Stellarium images showing sunrise as seen from Maharashtra over the period 1 November 2007 to the end of January 2008. Ignore the time stamp, it's my local time (currently UK is at GMT+1hr) for the event. In each case there is a distict and bright planet rising shortly before the Sun. I have omitted the skyglow which might make the planets less distinct on the rendered image.

Sunrise 1 November 2007

Sunrise 1 December 2007

Sunrise 1 January 2008

Sunrise 15 January 2008

Sunrise 31 January 2008

If we could get the exact date for the event, things could be much better defined.

WG3

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join