It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India contrail UFO caught on camera (Good Quality video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Hi guys, as per info provided by video host Ashutosh had been to a holiday resort for his holidays. The resort is located in Maharashtra India. His friend Amarnath was filming sunrise and he spotted a sphere in Contrail of a jet. The object was moving in contrail and it stopped but jet was moving

I saw that video its look some kind of object in the sky after plan contrail .It could not be balloon because plain just pass at same altitude.If debunker claim its an weather balloon. One more possibilities are it could be some kind of Indian gov secret ufo flight test.Or its could be simply an venus at the time of sunset .So i am open to any possibility are this moment .What you guys think about this video footage?

External Video Link

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Holy Cannoli! S&F
Need some of the more gifted members to look. I'm stumped.
I am looking forward to the de-bunkers POV, if only to have them say nice touch with the chicken sfx from your kids see and say.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Looks interesting... the blog only mentions two objects: a jet and the unknown. But what is the third blurred out thing? It that chem remains or what is it?

Also... tripod tripod tripod. If the guy who shot this is reading, go buy that tripod now please!
Costs less than the camera.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Also... tripod tripod tripod. If the guy who shot this is reading, go buy that tripod now please! Costs less than the camera.
I am totally agree with you but let me tell you one thing in India people are not so serious about Ufo stuff they already so busy in their day to day life.We dnt have to forget India is developing country and i think Ufo activity going to be get increased for sure

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I read some thread which are not ready to accept people watch Ufo in Indian air space.But thats not the case even Indian Prime minister confess "He believe in higher forces".

Indian Prime minister told Mr.raj(Times group India chief news editor) that “This is my destiny to be prime minister of India, I have courage of my conviction” “I believe in higher Forces" & that’s why I am here & Prime minister of India. Wows Boom… If we listen to his statement , he used Destiny, Higher Force, Courage of my conviction by using those world its sound like he is try to convey the message to people & politician of India that Listen its more then a deal, now time came for India to play a big role in New world order.

External Source

So after this all digging i learn that we have to be open minded in terms of Ufo sighting.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Could any moderator help me my ATS youtube video embeddings function is not working bcz of youtube ATS bug fix it for me so that i could post the video direct here at ATS

[edit on 8-6-2008 by 123space]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Now that's what I call interesting
Have a flag and a star for your efforts. These Metal orbs seem to be everywhere. They look like the same phenomena as the UFO fleets of Mexico. I've heard Mexican UFO investigators label these "Probes". Maybe the probe was taking a sample from the Jet's fumes for analysis.

In my opinion these metal orbs can't be written of as nothing. They've been caught on camera so many times it's quite unbelievable.

It's anybody's idea though what the hell they are. Interesting video, thanks. Wish we could see the original video, so we could get some clarity.

[edit on 8uSunday08/27/08 by paul76]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 123space

Here in the Midwest, I've witnessed many many similar contrails [ chemtrails ]

but I've never seen an object in the midst of any of the trails...

us humans do have ufo technology, but I'm not sure how that applies here.

too bad these guys have no TRIPOD for a nice steady zoom for a clearer closer look.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

contrails [ chemtrails ]
I think you mixing Contrails & Chem trail there is hell out of difference between two .Chem trails are evil act where Contrail is by product of air plane ignition by product.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
VERY GOOD FIND

I think you captured the aurora
wave.prohosting.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Doesn't anyone else think it is kinda weird how the camera just "happens" to be in the exact right time when this thing comes into view?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Doesn't anyone else think it is kinda weird how the camera just "happens" to be in the exact right time when this thing comes into view?

NO big deal about it read this

as per info provided by video host Ashutosh had been to a holiday resort for his holidays. The resort is located in Maharashtra India. His friend Amarnath was filming sunrise and he spotted a sphere in Contrail of a jet. The object was moving in contrail and it stopped but jet was moving.

Read before you comments. About auror might be possible or could be Pakistani spy plane

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
well i usually film the sun if i film sunsets, not contrails

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

well i usually film the sun if i film sunsets, not contrails

SO WHAT YOU SAYING IS ITS AN CGI???????????????????? Come on then prove it its an CGI !!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

here is another ufo sighting news in media 2 ufo seen over karnal ,india for aprox 3 hrs from 9-12pm IST 8 july.
witnessed by 1000+ ,seen by witnesses as far as delhi,

Direct link www.youtube.com...

As my ATS have some problem with Youtube embedding

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Wowser that gets a flag from me !

Is this contrail some transport aircraft thats dropped a spy drone ? maybe, but by goodness what ever it is it is one hell of a vid.

Awesome.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Is this contrail some transport aircraft thats dropped a spy drone ? maybe, but by goodness what ever it is it is one hell of a vid

We dnt know about plane but the ufo look really strange !! but what the hell its doing behind the plane ????

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hey I was just giving my opinion. Maybe if I could see more before what was edited. just weird that you don't even see the aircraft that made the contrail.

His friend Amarnath was filming sunrise and he spotted a sphere in Contrail of a jet. The object was moving in contrail and it stopped but jet was moving.
Would be helpful to determine altitude and scale

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
yes thats right anyway i message the youtube owner of this video lets see when i get any kind of ans regarding this video.I read quite few tread about Indian ancient history of ufo in Indian culture ... So its not quite surprising as well Indian dnt get shocked as much we do in west real alien ufo landed in India too

[edit on 8-6-2008 by 123space]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Here's two pics of the original floating object. It looks like more than one object. Once the video is separated in frames the path of this object is not a straight as it appears in the video. It appears to be floating rather than moving under power.

Give me a second and I'll put up the other objects.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join