It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible is telling us Orion constellation is going to be gravitationally released????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
31Can you bind the chains of [the cluster of stars called] Pleiades, or loose the cords of [the constellation] Orion?

32Can you lead forth the signs of the zodiac in their season? Or can you guide [the stars of] the Bear with her young?

33Do you know the ordinances of the heavens? Can you establish their rule upon the earth?

35Can you send lightnings, that they may go and say to you, Here we are?

==========================
31"Can you bind the chains of the (AA)Pleiades,
Or loose the cords of Orion?
32"Can you lead forth a constellation in its season,
And guide the Bear with her satellites?
33"Do you know the (AB)ordinances of the heavens,
Or fix their rule over the earth?
================================
31Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

32Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?

33Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?
=====================
31 -33 "Can you catch the eye of the beautiful Pleiades sisters,
or distract Orion from his hunt? Can you get Venus to look your way,
or get the Great Bear and her cubs to come out and play? Do you know the first thing about the sky's constellations
and how they affect things on Earth?

34 -35 "Can you get the attention of the clouds,
and commission a shower of rain? Can you take charge of the lightning bolts
and have them report to you for orders?
=================

*************The Bible clearly talks about stars / sons of God as the angels.

7When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
====================
7 as the morning stars sang together
and all the angels[a] shouted for joy?
==================

Job 9:9 Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.
==========
9Who made [the constellations] the Bear, Orion, and the [loose cluster] Pleiades, and the [vast starry] spaces of the south;

The Bible is clearly telling us about monitoring the the constellation Orion with importance? But why.

Now when I use wiki I found this =======

Star clusters are groups of stars which are gravitationally bound.

Galaxy groups and clusters are the largest gravitationally-bound objects to have arisen thus far in the process of cosmic structure formation.[1] They form the densest part of the large scale structure of the universe.

What is this telling me about Orion being loose, wich is gravitational bound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any help please?

[edit on 8-6-2008 by SarahConners_spirit]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

A RED GIANT

A PLANET X.............DOUT MY GOD.....................I TOTALLY LOVE YOU
ALL.

Now I need professional help with this thread. Because im totally believing this from a revelation to me from GOD.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
The stars that make up the constellation of Orion are not gravitationally bound to each other. They are a great distance from each other in space. Their apparent proximity when viewed from earth is completely incidental and does not reflect their actual relative locations.

I would guess that that passage from the bible may have meant something to whoever wrote it, but the meaning has become so skewed and removed from context through subsequent translations that it bears very little relation to anything observable. Get this: the people who wrote the bible didn't know very much about anything. They were desert yokels living in a ridiculously unenlightened time. I wouldn't fret any unusual passages you might find in the bible. By now it's mostly mumbo-jumbo.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I just want someone who is real to leave a real way to contact them about something REAL that has happened to me on several occasions in relation to the pleiades. I had never read or heard of them before what happened. I was also a total non believer in et/ufo contact before. If a real legitimate person or group leaves a direct way to contact I'll submit to polygraph, hypnosis whatever...this has stressed me way too long. It has also not ceased to stop happening. I have searched the net for advice/information and left notes like this...to find possible answers.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I see that passage completely differently. First of all with all the myths and artifacts to suggest we have been visited for such a long time by extraterristerals in every country, with a general consensus that there are negative ones and positive ones. The majority of the versions definately use the word "bind" and anytime I've read that, its connected to binding something negative. So I take it to mean that God has bound negative Orion, and loosed sweet pleiades, following the generalizations of the people for ages. Pleiadians are advanced humanoid people, whereas Orion is asscociated with greys and reptiles.

Edit to add: God is asking Job if he has God's powers and abilities. Can he bind sweet pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion. means "Do you have the power to bind My sweet pleiades, or to loose what I have bound in Orion?" This is how I've taken it. He's asking if he has enough wisdom and power to be on God's level and would he undo what God has done?

[edit on 21-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
What book and chapter did you get that from? The corresponding verses may explain more than just some random scripture pulled out of context.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Its from KJV Job 38;31. And its a really unusual thing to find in the Bible.
It really seems just so appropriate.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SarahConners_spirit

Maybe something was 'unbound' in 1983.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SarahConners_spirit

You are onto something there SarahConners_spirit.

Consider concepts of authority, intercession, dominion

Do a Word study of the word bind, loose, authority, dominion, seated, say and speak.

You too are beginning to get close to finding the Keys to the Kingdom.

Jesus leaves us many clues surrounding this topic.

Procede into this realm with fear and trembling.

Humility is to be taken up and NEVER disgarded. (Humble thyself in the sight of the Lord and...)

I am on this road as well. (Heb. 10:11)

Thank you for your post.

Justanotherpilgrim

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MillionEyedMask
The stars that make up the constellation of Orion are not gravitationally bound to each other. They are a great distance from each other in space. Their apparent proximity when viewed from earth is completely incidental and does not reflect their actual relative locations.

I would guess that that passage from the bible may have meant something to whoever wrote it, but the meaning has become so skewed and removed from context through subsequent translations that it bears very little relation to anything observable. Get this: the people who wrote the bible didn't know very much about anything. They were desert yokels living in a ridiculously unenlightened time. I wouldn't fret any unusual passages you might find in the bible. By now it's mostly mumbo-jumbo.

what you are saying is true in a sence but i would like to point out that large objects can have an effect on each other even over large distances..

i am going to share a bit of information from akasha.de

also thanks OP. great subject which i have an interest in.. not the biblical itories as such but the Orion conection or more the Sirius Conection.. Sirius as you probably may know is part of the constillation Orion.. It would appear to be mathamaticaly proovable that we originated from Sirius..

Our solar system is born in from the womb of Isis. Sirius B, which is Isis , is made of iron (radio astronomy has shown). The iron of Sirius b, is the same as the iron in our blood and the iron of Earth and of our solar system. Sirius is our blood. We resonate to her. She is older than our solar system, which is a combination of interstellar debris, including the gas clouds, our sperm of Osiris/Orion. The iron in our blood comes from Sirius, its position in the sky, could thus be considered to resonate to Sirius's position of influence. Iron is the only true magnetic element.

Sirius has a unique relationship to us. The difference between the mass of our sun and the mass of Sirius is a harmonic and universal miracle. Sirius B has a ratio mass difference to our sun of 1.053 (a harmonic of the all significant Great Pyramid Grand Galery length of 153 feet). This becomes significant when we look at the Giza plateau. When comparing the mean base side of the Cheops Great Pyramid to the Mean base side of the Khephren pyramid, the larger Cheops measurement is 1.067 that of the Khephren's.

When this is then compared to the equation of Sirius B and our sun, the Great Pyramid being Sirius, and the Khephren pyramid our sun, as the Egyptian Book Of The Dead indicates (in fact the hieroglyph for Sirius is the Hieroglyph of the pyramid) they share a difference 0,01, which is very precise, scientifically. However, there is an extra digit 0.014, that doesn't sound so perfect anymore).

But this turns out to be an essential key in harmonic theory, the phenomenon of resonance itself. For 0.014 is actually the Pythagorean comma. The Pythagoreans were those 'mystic' mathematicians, who loved mathematics as the mystery of the ages. But what is the Pythagorean comma?

It is the difference between the mathematics of the octave and the 5th. 0.0136 is that precise discrepancy between the mathematics of the fifth and the octave, and it is rounded off as 0.014, and as Sir Arthur Eddington relates: there is 136° of freedom of the electron. theory is 0,.036. And furthermore 136 + 1 equals the Fine structure Constant of physics, the universal natural constant. Fractal harmonics, in the resonance of the Sun Sirius Pyramids equation, or interstellar neuron holography.

This is also evidenced, historically as having been implicated in the ancient "Mystery Schools" within the Archaic Esoteric Arkana of the Arcane Wisdom, as a precise wisdom, or the Isis Mysteries, and her mathematics.The astronomer and mathematician Macrobius, at the end of the fourth century mentioned the sacred fraction 256/243 which is 0.053 (Sirius b mass to Sun), and describes its use in harmonic theory by peoples which already to him were "ancients".

This harmony of the Sphere is accurate within 3 decimals of each other, and it is also the difference between perfect mathematics (the ones that work theoretically) and the actual mathematics of the universe, 0,014. What that means is that Sirius is no coincidence. It is really resonating to our sun. It is connected to our sun like a neuron, because they have this major mathematical relation in size to each other, harmonic resonance, that is likened to holography, a kind of Virtual Neuron Internal Net, as we may call it, or as Astronomer Royal, Robert Temple, has dubbed it: "The Anubis Cell".

Since such a long distance resonance is now demonstrated to occur between Sirius B and our sun 8.7 light years from each other, these are two solar systems whom are inhabiting the same cell of space, which enacts the "Complexity theorum" which has "instantaneous communication" occurs in such cells as a form of ordered self regulation. Instant communication harboured in this macro region of space, which acts as if the elements are not separated by any temporal distance. It is a macro region cell that turns disorder into order, called a "dissipative structure". Such an onset of "complexity", according to Nobel prize winner Professor Ilya Prigogine, can result in the instantaneous extension of long-range order by a magnitude of moe than 10 million. That is like a fifth of the people of France speak the same sentence at the same time.

anyway if you like the EX you can follow the rest of the story here

peace

daz__

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
i don't think it is a warning. seems more like it is just saying to always remember the stars because in a way they created us. the stars are the real rulers of earth not the president or anyone else. if we do not follow them and keep looking at the ground all the time, maybe then we should be scared

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SarahConners_spirit
The Bible is clearly telling us about monitoring the the constellation Orion with importance? But why.

I didn't realise the Bible mentioned Orion. The first part of your post is interesting, but the second part I feel is somewhat irrelevant. Orion is significant to us for some largely unknown reason. Personally I believe that we have ancestors among that constellation and we're either going to be visited by them at some point, taken back there somehow, or are destined to go there when we die and our spirit forsakes our body.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul

Originally posted by SarahConners_spirit

I didn't realise the Bible mentioned Orion. The first part of your post is interesting, but the second part I feel is somewhat irrelevant. Orion is significant to us for some largely unknown reason. Personally I believe that we have ancestors among that constellation and we're either going to be visited by them at some point, taken back there somehow, or are destined to go there when we die and our spirit forsakes our body.

Yeah, it actually does...

Here's a cut and paste from another thread I started a few weeks ago...that may contribute to the discussion...atleast some of the scientists quotes...please excuse the persuasion aspects, it really applies to the other thread....

= = = =

Specifically… Orion , Pleiades, and Arcturus

Remember the old story of Job…He’s the guy who had it all, was tested, endured…and ultimately came out smelling like a rose!

When he was going through the testing he asked the LORD some pointed questions, in his book, primarily chapter 28…if you have time please go and read, ok?

Here’s the questions…remember the Book of Job is very very old…maybe the oldest in the OT…it goes like this…”Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion? Canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?”

ORION? Huh? A fellow named Garrett P. Serviss, the noted astronomer, wrote about the bands of Orion in a book titled CURIOSITIES OF THE SKY.

Orion has an almost perfect straight line, a row of second-magnitude stars about equally spaced. Thru time, however, the two right-hand stars, Mintaka and Alnilam, will approach each other and form a naked-eye double; but the third, Alnitak, will drift away eastward so that the band will no longer exist.

One star is traveling in a certain direction at a certain speed, a second one is traveling in a different direction at a second speed, and the third one is going in a third direction and at a still different speed.
In reality, every star in Orion is traveling its ‘own’ course, independent of all the others. Thus, these stars that we see forming one of the bands of Orion are as an example like 3 boats out on the high seas that happen to be in line at the present moment, but will ultimately in the future be separated by thousands of miles of ocean. In fact, all these stars that at the present time constitute the constellation of Orion are bound for different countries, and all are journeying to different corners of the universe, so that the bands are being diminished and evident gone.

THE PLEIADES, huh? See how they are different! The seven stars of the Pleiades are in reality a grouping of 250 suns. Photographs now reveal that 250 blazing suns in this group are all traveling together in one common direction. Concerning this cluster, Isabel Lewis of the United States Naval Observatory tells us: “Astronomers have identified 250 stars as actual members of this group, all sharing in a common motion and drifting through space in the same direction.” Lewis also speaks of them as "journeying onward together through the immensity of space."

The Lick Observatory said of Dr. Robert J. Trumpler… “Over 25,000 individual measures of the Pleiades stars are now available, and their study led to the important discovery that the whole cluster is moving in a southeasterly direction. The Pleiades stars may thus be compared to a swarm of birds, flying together to a distant goal. This leaves no doubt that the Pleiades are not a temporary or accidental agglomeration of stars, but a system in which the stars are bound together by a close kinship.”

Without any reference whatsoever to the Book of Job, he announced to the world that these discoveries prove that the stars in the Pleiades are all bound together and are flying together like a flock of birds as they journey to their distant goal. Isn’t that exactly what God said to Job, way back in the day????

"Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades?" In other words, Canst thou keep them bound together so that they remain as a family of suns? You gotta admit, that’s pretty neat, at least, right?

= = = =

Here's the link for the rest, if interested... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The beings that control the Orion sector have the advanced capability to correct any anomolies which may affect their solar system. All is well in the Orion Sector.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by daz___

what you are saying is true in a sence but i would like to point out that large objects can have an effect on each other even over large distances..

No. The stars are entirely unrelated and have little to no effect on each other. I'm actually calculating the distance of the stars within the orion constellation in my astronomy lab on Thursday so I'll let you know the hard numbers later if you would like. The stars in the orion constellation are as connected to each other as any other star in the sky. There is nothing inherently special about the configuration of most constellations beyond the shape they make from our perspective.

also thanks OP. great subject which i have an interest in.. not the biblical itories as such but the Orion conection or more the Sirius Conection.. Sirius as you probably may know is part of the constillation Orion.. It would appear to be mathamaticaly proovable that we originated from Sirius..

It is not mathematically provable at all. Correlation of numbers does not equal causation. I don't see how someone can make a jump from numerical symmetry to the origin of our species.

The difference between the mass of our sun and the mass of Sirius is a harmonic and universal miracle.

No. It's just the way it is, no miracle involved. If Sirius wasn't this close to our mass then some other star would be, there's nothing special about it except the relationship or value you attach to it.

When this is then compared to the equation of Sirius B and our sun...

What equation? What math are they using here??

there is 136° of freedom of the electron. theory is 0,.036. And furthermore 136 + 1 equals the Fine structure Constant of physics, the universal natural constant. Fractal harmonics, in the resonance of the Sun Sirius Pyramids equation, or interstellar neuron holography.

... so 136 degrees equals 0.036... and if you add 1 to the 136 you get the fine structure constant of 137... come on. If the FS constant was 139 would we need to add 3 to get the 136 to line up? You can't just throw numbers around until they start equaling each other.

This harmony of the Sphere is accurate within 3 decimals of each other, and it is also the difference between perfect mathematics (the ones that work theoretically) and the actual mathematics of the universe, 0,014. What that means is that Sirius is no coincidence. It is really resonating to our sun. It is connected to our sun like a neuron, because they have this major mathematical relation in size to each other, harmonic resonance, that is likened to holography

Perfect and actual mathematics? What is the basis for this? Like the Standard model versus quantum? The rest of that is just hogwash. Even if Sirius is resonating to our sun and all that, it doesn't mean anything. It doesn't mean that humans are connected or descended from there. It means that the laws of physics predicated some sort of interaction between the two. Everything else is entirely unfounded speculation.

[I know you didn't create this theory, I'm not harping directly on you]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parabol No. The stars are entirely unrelated and have little to no effect on each other. I'm actually calculating the distance of the stars within the orion constellation in my astronomy lab on Thursday so I'll let you know the hard numbers later if you would like. The stars in the orion constellation are as connected to each other as any other star in the sky. There is nothing inherently special about the configuration of most constellations beyond the shape they make from our perspective.

You are exactly right in what you have said. People are assuming that the stars are close to one another. It is our perspective and nothing more.

The moon, when low on the horizon appears to be closer to earth than when it is high in the sky.... this is merely illusion due to perspective and has nothing to do with the moon's actual distance from earth as it moves across the sky. This is an example of heavenly bodies appearing to be one way when in fact it is merely our teeny tiny perspective of what is out there and not necessarily the reality.

Great theory OP, but unfortunately the theory falls flat when considering that it is based on a naive perspective of the universe.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been mentioned before,( i noticed it) but when you look at Orion, it looks like 2 triangles upside down, this is the strange bit,if you lower the top triangle down you get a picture of the star of david, I wonder if this has more significance than thought before, i mean where did the star of david design come from?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Not sure if this has been mentioned before,( i noticed it) but when you look at Orion, it looks like 2 triangles upside down, this is the strange bit,if you lower the top triangle down you get a picture of the star of david, I wonder if this has more significance than thought before, i mean where did the star of david design come from?

Do you see what you're doing or what's being done here? You can take these dots and form your own patterns within them until it lines up with something else you believe in or have heard about it. I can make a ton of shapes with the orion constellation or other stars. The only thing being done is drawing imaginary lines, that's it, no value or knowledge, just random speculation. It's not as if someone moved the stars in orion to show us this pattern. Or that the triangles you see in the constellation are different than any other. It's merely drawing lines in between three points. That's it.

The star of david design is pretty old. It's just two intersecting triangles. Here's the wiki Star of David link for more info if you're interested.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by daz__

"The outer atmosphere of Sirius B is now almost pure hydrogen—the element with the lowest mass—and no other elements are seen in this star's spectrum."

Sorry, i couldn't resist

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenflt
reply to post by daz__

"The outer atmosphere of Sirius B is now almost pure hydrogen—the element with the lowest mass—and no other elements are seen in this star's spectrum."

Sorry, i couldn't resist

It's actually true, but what does it mean? What is any of this supposed to mean? I couldn't even find where that was referenced and what being a white dwarf had to do with all of this.

Oh, and the ancients had no clue about Sirius B's existence. If you can show me proof I'd be glad to check it out, but it wasn't discovered until 1862.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join