It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help finding vampires

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
And I have nothing on shadows, Not even sure what a Bea is... was that a typos?

Dark matter I can tell you for sure has nothing to do with "darkness" as I understand it... and again i'm no physicist, but it's called "dark" because it's not perceptable at all to us... what we call light is a Vibration of something in higher dimensional space...

These Greys are... extremely upset being... beings of light matter, light energy that they have no way to ascend to the next dimension... it's like our bodies are seeds and the soul is a plant sprouting out into a whole other realm and they lack it entirely..ot gave it up via manipulation of the genome maybe?

But Shadows, I have never seen one and can only speculate... any shadow we can see is just an area with less light/radiation what have you... you can SEE a shadow, if there are shadows they are, something of our world.

You can't see Dark matter, most of our universe is made of it, the "light energy" is the interloper here... this universe is Dark matter and it's a...different vibration or frequency... but the two can come together...
through life

The physics of dark Matter... I know according to physics we are probably passing through tons of the stuff at different times and never see it or feel it, we know it's there because it affects gravity and can have effects on physics, those the'special abilities' of anything whos genetics give it an edge on sensing or manipulating...

But I don't fully understand it beyond knowing it's there and knowing life evolves in it and can combine with it as well...

But i will say this, just because something is of the "dark" side of things in the material world, doesn't make it bad, whatever dark matter is, it's native, it lasts ...perhaps forever and doesn't "decay" back to 4th dimensional space like we do... and it seems like it's beneficial to be able to be composed in life in part of the stuff, these "Vampires" are genetically composed in opart of it and they have souls, they do die eventually and... they go as my opinion stronger into that dimension not worse off...

The Greys are... jealous, they were before us, they think they deserve what we have... and really they are in evolutinary terms more like bugs and these Vampires are... more like Angels, again no idea if there is a single entity on a higher plane we go before... but what we call vampires are just one of Many things in a long war that has been evolved, our future perhaps, true angels... and they are partly dark matter where the greys are all mater..purely flesh so to speak.

I don't like even calling them Vampires... what we know of as vampires are failed vampires, those that come out of the earth incomplete, they don't last long and ...well turn grandma loose in the supermarket when she's senile LOL, imagine that with a desire to suck genes from your flesh when it';s disoriented and really strong and capable of bending physics a bit... downright scary...

I have no idea what experiments were carried out, only that I know of at least 4 branches of man from the antedeluvian time alone... and several species that have visited and altered our genome either directly or just be eating us in the trees...

and all I have is... allot of research and some glimpses and memories from having survived something that should have killed me...

Shadows? ho knows There are many things between heaven and earth my friend.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
LOL death metal guy... ha! Something I can say, as being able to absorb genes go... Musicians and Artists I know tend to get fed on ALLOT, living for a long, long time... absorbing Talent is a high priority for them. Musicians who are realy good... get bit, often.

LOL Ann Rice wasn't too far on throwing that angle in on Lestat, the whole dark depresso thing... among musicians and artists... many have the virus strong in them..sleep all day, up all night, having to cope in the "real world" when your body wants to hide in the night...

sadly the non understanding usually leads to overdose or other self destruction...

but Jim and Elvis and Kurt... there genetics are in someone living on, that you can be sure of...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by just_julie
Don't most guys gets energetic when there are pretty girls around? Psychic vampire?? Ever heard of your sex drive? It's only human.....

Well I didn't believe I was claiming to be a psychic vampire. However I didn't mention a lot of other details either. I heard supposedly psychic vampires are able to manipulate energy. In that area, I have a lot of weird stories that I don't understand myself.

Before this thread I never heard of a thunderstorm vampire. I thought it was normal to feel more energized with a thunderstorm nearby. I used to enjoy having a thunderstorm at my location almost every day many years ago. I thought it was quite amusing when the weather man would come on tv and announce, all clear in the whole state except for the thunderstorm at .... my location again. I of course had nothing to do with the thunderstorm.

I'm an ordinary human. In fact I have a lot more energy than most. I should probably get out of the habit of only sleeping 2 hours a night though. I just don't get sleepy like I did when I was a little kid.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I just feel that anyone that would become a being that feeds off humans is a traitor to their own species and since vamps seem to feed off of negative emotions and then physical fear in the blood i just dont see how they can be anything other than monsters. ill keep an open mind about them because i dont know everything about them but if what i do know about them is all true they are nothing but negative life forms

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
people talk allot about "psychic vampires" I don't think this has anything to do with anything in regards to vampirism... some people just live off of other people.

I think when you encounter a person that drains you deeply they are just needy and off rhythm and lack love.

This is speculation but I think the cure for a psychic vampire is to buy them a Puppy

[edit on 11-6-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Then you obviously don't know much about them, Mopus.
Oh, and i was not speaking of normal shadows, meaning the kind caused by abscence of light. I speaking of a kind of entity. A demon. Also, BEA was not a typo, and it surprised me that they're that unheard of to a person who seems to know everything. This is an abbreviation for the Black-eyed-adult; (BEK is black-eyed-kid, I believe I mentioned those as well)~they are these people who appear every once in a while, sometimes thought to be demons as well, appearing as humans, but they have no whites in their eyes or colors otherwise, just black. You've really never heard of them? Considering how much a few lines you types reminded me of their sightings, it comes as a huge surprise. Really. Strange.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Well I guess with all the strange things going on here on Earth. I guess there would be a such thing as real vampires... ?_? BTW, hear about that cat in Nigeria that turned into a woman? That totally reminds me of Yoruichi-san from Bleach. :3

If that's real then, I have a reason to believe in the tooth fairy.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
What do you find so romantic and appealing about this vampire lifestyle???? The thought of living the same existence for eternity sounds like hell on Earth...

Also, Lillith, IMO it is always the trusting hearts that reach their perfect destination but you should take care not to be too naive because it's important to recognise not everyone's intentions are to help others...

[edit on 11-6-2008 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillith_girl_of_the_night

So are you scared of Van Helsing?

WE ARE HERE TO GETCHA

gotta love james woods

Seriously though, its funny how after one nut leaves ats another comes along ie boulderMD disappears and now some girl claiming she knows vampires and wants to be one? I think this is the same people who know that you can post any thing on ats and some one will back you up no matter what!

[edit on 12-6-2008 by q_ball]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by just_julie

The vampire councils meet in regions in the US and have National Council that only meets via the Internet. The kicker is that the national council has deemed no more turning for the time being. Due to the changing political climate, the National council is proposing to go public within the next 2 years and shedding more light on the vampire community.

There is some hesitation however. Most people will either fear or mock individual vampires, which leads to horrible racism. The vampire community is however investigating how to move into the public eye following the moral progression of California, so look for the first public press conference to originate there.

Sorry I can’t be much more help, but more information is coming.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
That is just foolish. Hypothetically, whatever type they would be, they would be science experiments fast. You should tell them THAT, annonymous ATS person who seems to "know" something!

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Well seeing as no one else is going to say it....

Vampires aren't real.

They're "bats, books and bo***ks".

No more than the creation of dark and imaginative human imaginings.

Gotta go,... sun-up!

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Word

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Well I'll try to add my two cents to a vampire topic once again
(no offence op)

There are psychic, sanguin, hybrid and celestial vampires.

Psychic vampires draw energy from people in the same way you would use for example reiki or a healing but than reversed.

Sanguin vampires do the same but basicly draw their energy from blood they drink (freshly no bloodbanks) of a donor.

Hybrid vampires are both sanguine and psychic.

Celestial vampires draw from non earth sources. In other words, god, angels but some prefer demons.

All of these vampires are people with one difference to "normal" people. They lack the capacity to hold on to chi energy (or life energy) or refill it trough normal channels.

They are not supernatural superhero beings, just people. However because the need they have to absorb energy from other sources they also will develop a highly skilled way of dealing with energy. Thus most of them will be able to do things with energy you won't see many people do.

Here's a good read on psychic vampirism www.sacred-texts.com... It is the standard work on it and could be considerd as the bible for vampires (although vampirism is not connected to any religion)

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by HuntaXX
I just feel that anyone that would become a being that feeds off humans is a traitor to their own species

So, what would the psis be, then? Surely there's a personal opinion floating somewhere. I am just dying to hear it.
(evil laugh)

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Is that what you call a contributing post? Too bad! [Failure.]
I thought the whole reason why this thread was placed in skunkworks was so we would discuss it, well, the way we have been. If you don't like that some people happen to like discussing them, don't bother coming in to post!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ambushrocks

Someone's been a little educated. The part about blood banks; that was seriously funny. Thank you for the laugh. That would be silly though, if sanguines did like blood chilled and plastic coated. Now i feel silly, but i never even thought of "celestials"~would they "feed" from the earth? Or electromagnetic fields flowing otherwise, hypothetically? ~but then, wouldn't you think that would be a little hard to do? I don't think the link you posted up would be able to teach that. So i suppose it wouldn't be the "bible" for all "vampires"...

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Levita

Originally posted by HuntaXX
I just feel that anyone that would become a being that feeds off humans is a traitor to their own species

So, what would the psis be, then? Surely there's a personal opinion floating somewhere. I am just dying to hear it.
(evil laugh)

Ive found that all humans have the ability to drain energy from others if they learn how and even take energy from the environment but what makes a vampire a vampire is one that uses it in a negative self serving way. i could understand somebody doing it to survive if they had damaged chakras but to take it on as a life habit would be stepping over the line. i dont know enough about vampires to be completely sure and im yet to meet one but im beginning to wonder from some of what ive found if regular psychic vampirism is what twists and perverts the body to begin with.

the body is extremely adaptable and it would make sense that if the life style and food source were changed so drastically combined with all that raw energy and a mind that knows how to shape it may result in the body changing to adapt to its new lifestyle. anyone heard the (possibly fictional) claim that modern day vampires saliva is a powerful sedative and narcotic? i heard a guy claim once that before they "turn" people into vampires that they force them to consume large amounts of coc aine and "turn" the person while they are on the edge of overdose. could that be an artificial way to add that attribute to the vampire during the transformation stage?

or perhaps they simply dont exist. but ive found from experience that theres always some level of truth to every old superstition whether it be a simple birth defect or a full blown real monster. humanity is very good at forgetting inconvenient truths for the sake of feeling safe and in control

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by HuntaXX

Whew. That's a very interesting opinion. I was thinking i'd offended you, with my pushy little comment there.
I was just joking around. But i have thought along the same lines before. Feel free to call me foolish after i say the following: I don't see how it 'perverts' the body. You see, i know all humans can manipulate energy, but if it is a natural thing in the first place, to manipulate energy, how is that harming the body if one is meant to be one of these psis? There is the thing where people who are not psis think they are and try taking energy because they think they are, and become addicted to te energy, dependent beings; and while psis are in a way dependent, i only see how the non-psis's taking is perverting their bodies. I tend to think more along the lines that psis are actually meant to be the way they are. And that they may be something much more. Because there must be some reason why they would need so much energy, right? Why would they need all that energy? Is there something complicated going on?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I'm sorry to tell you this but we are all just monkeys that have learned how to walk on 2 legs, none of us have any magical powers and there's no such thing as vampires besides a vampire bat.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join