It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1111 a warning from God!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I've been pondering whether or not I open my mouth. Nobody wants to hear it, especially from someone who doesn't believe in "your" god, or any single deity as a god...

Keyword here is "Man"... Man will not know the end dates. Man will not survive.

BUT, god placed a blindfold (so to speak) over Adam's eyes so that he could never see what he really was. So, those who become "like the Gods" (yes, plural) WILL know when the end is nigh, but Man won't listen and continues looking through the telescopes and crunching numbers, because they do not see other "man", evolved or not, as anything but flesh. When you can truly stand and face yourself, what you have done, and who you REALLY are, then you are prepared to become "like a God". Sound familiar? Christianity has bastardized this with "repent your sins". It's much like the ATS mantra "Deny Ignorance", yet DENIAL IS IGNORANCE. The idea is there, but those who are blind take the words literally and lose the actual meaning. Thus, they use denial as a tool to proclaim their lack of ignorance. Repenting your sins is the biggest BS I've heard. What, you are supposed to feel sorrow for what you did? Why did you do it in the first place? Don't fake it, just face it and you will become like "Them".

1111 is just another number. If you see it and recognize it, you know why. You are basically in self denial. Stop it! Face it, and don't be fearful. You already know about it, you just have to listen to yourself, not the meat-bag body you are restricted to right now. My number is 711. When my number appears, I will know what to do because I listen.

But, "Man" won't hear it, because there's no scientific explanation for it. It's just numbers. So what?

So, I'm just going to say that this is my opinion. Those who "listen" and aren't afraid of their true face will be nodding, and those who pretend will probably have the biggest voices. Man will not know, and will assume that others do not know either because they assume they are also Man. Man will also have the greatest voice of all, because he who is loudest is heard by the most.

So, why are we even discussing this? Because there is a need to. This world is so polluted with artificial energies that the ones that actually "know" have to confirm with others. We have to have a means of filtering the information we receive. This is good practice, because it keeps us recognizing truth and separating it from garbage, even if you haven't opened your mind and soul. As well, it makes sure that at least some of us will be able to recognize artificially induced feelings.

So, back again to 1111 and why I brought up all these things. 1111 is the number to heed to for most. I have a Wiccan friend (who doesn't believe any of the 2012 stuff) from Australia that told me to be careful in November, 2011. In dreams, she saw trees getting ripped out of the ground (she presumed tornadoes), and floods. Particularly in the area I live (Front Range, USA). Her Aunt, here in America, had the same dreams. So, apparently that's THEIR significance for the 1111 thing.

711 is my recurring number. I can't really explain in words much better than I am supposed to be the person in my group that keeps us alive, like the McGuyver type. I'm the one that is supposed to be watching and ready to ring the bell when we gotta go. This is before those that have 1111 are called to action, so to speak. 1111 people will know, innately, when 711 is called upon. It's preparation time for you, 1111. 711 has no time to prepare, so remember to bring a little extra love along for us! We'll be busy making sure that the path is cleared and ready to travel.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
it is cryptic but I also think you need to take into account all of the words in verse..

were prepared for

.. so prepared for one hour, one day and one year. Seems like it is generalizing with the time. It will happen one day, or one year?

cheers

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
God=intelligent energy (of which Science is just learning about the intelligence of photons being in two places at once etc.)

Energy=matter

All matter in the universe is made from energy...thereby...there is nothing but God. All is One. All that IS...is One.

Consequently, there is no judgment day. Why would God want to judge himself?

As far as the 11:11 phenomena. There are literally hundreds of forums throughout the internet referencing thousands of people seeing 11:11 frequently. I've been seeing it for about 5 years now. I recently set my clock (that had been unplugged) right before I went to bed, to the correct time which was 9:26PM. I woke up (without an alarm) and looked at the clock. It said the time was 11:11. However, the correct time was really 7:05AM. So, not only did I see 11:11, but my clock resets itself (some how) from the correct time to the wrong time of 11:11 AND I just happen to look over at the clock at exactly at that moment (within a few seconds it changed to 11:12).

There is magazine published called 11:11. I think most people have come to the consensus its a wake-up call from the "other side". Our guides and higher Self is knocking on our foreheads saying, "HEY...pay attention." Why we need to be alert and pay attention.... many speculate.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
10 + 10 + 10 + 11 + 11 + 11 + 12 + 12 + 12 = 99
100 - 99 = 1
7 + 7 + 7 + 8 + 8 + 8 + 9 + 9 + 9 = 72
99 - 72 = 27
4 + 4 + 4 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 45
72 - 45 = 27
99 - 45 = 54
6 * 9 = 54
54 - 45 = 27
1 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 3 + 3 + 3 = 18
45 - 18 = 27
54 / 18 = 3
45 - 3 = 42 = 7 * 7 - 7
6 * 9. 42.

(Kidding.)
edit on 19-10-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
does anyone know what 1111 when translated from binary to text means? i can't seem to locate info on that

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias
10 + 10 + 10 + 11 + 11 + 11 + 12 + 12 + 12 = 99
100 - 99 = 1
7 + 7 + 7 + 8 + 8 + 8 + 9 + 9 + 9 = 72
99 - 72 = 27
4 + 4 + 4 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 45
72 - 45 = 27
99 - 45 = 54
6 * 9 = 54
54 - 45 = 27
1 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 3 + 3 + 3 = 18
45 - 18 = 27
54 / 18 = 3
45 - 3 = 42 = 7 * 7 - 7

6 * 9. 42.

(Kidding.)
edit on 19-10-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

ha ha lol. That was awsome. Oh and not again jeeZ just when I thought all was ok
edit on 19-10-2010 by rushunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

Does another Face Palm..the Kooky Fundies are at it again.

2nd line

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzo
does anyone know what 1111 when translated from binary to text means? i can't seem to locate info on that

1111 binary is "F"
1111 octal is 17
17 is the 7th prime number
17 is supposedly the least random number

Numbers are fun, aren't they?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

heliosprime,

I find the YLT translation a better rendering for Re 9:15 and loosed were the four messengers, who have been made ready for the hour, and day, and month, and year, that they may kill the third of men;

It is apparent the sealing of the 144,000 when finished will be the time the angels holding things from breaking loose will let go.

KJV Re 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

The Servants of God are His Sevant the prophets I find and for the finish they go forth for the last witness to man and you will find this operating in Rev. 11:2 on.

Some take it to mean the 144,000 are all that is redeemed and I think not, divide 144,000 into 7 billion and you will see the tremendous task those prophets have. Each will reach out to that many. Do you think they could do it without the power of God with them. This will be an extrordinary event, and I know the media system of the world will not be a part of it. Think about it, who runs the media system.

It is close, very close.

Truthiron.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I see 11:11 alot. I'll happen to look up from whatever I'm doing for no apparent reason and see 1111. I see it on broken clocks, clocks with the wrong time, graffitied on walls, and one time when I was having a panic attack (used to happen frequently but I overcame them) I opened the bible to calm me down and it first fell open to 11:11, can't remember the book. The funny thing is that I tried again, because that freaked me out and opened it again at random to that psalm they use primarily at funerals "Yea though I walk in the valley of the shadow of death" which made me hyperventilate like crazy (eventually I kind of accepted the comfort in fatalism and the panic attack ended). It freaks me out sometimes. What does it mean if you are among the people who see it everywhere? One website I went to claimed it meant you were a "star child". The concept sounded similar to indigo child so I sort of wrote it off as new age crap.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
count me in as one of those who have seen 11:11 practically every day twice a day for the last couple of years. I'm not sure whether it is of God or satan but all i can say is that i've been a backsliding christian for years now and i do hope that i can repent very soon.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter

so your saying since clocks say 11:11 on them, which at some point the time is bound to be 11:11...actually twice on any given day....that it is some sort of warning from god? that's like saying me breathing is an omen that the world will end.

No...........what I am saying for those thousands where the number 1111 seems to follow, not just on clocks, but everywhere, perhaps it is a warning sign of the events of Rev 9:15.

The clocks comment was just a single relationship to end times...........

I see 1111 all the time, and not just on clocks. It appears on my car speedo, on the ambient temp gauge under the clock, on registration numbers, in phone numbers... all over the place.

Often when buying something it will total 3.33 or 7.77....

And it's not like i'm watching for this stuff, it juts happens and when it does I'm always aware of it, like it's making me aware that it's happening.

My question is why is the 11:11 phenomenon following some of us around everywhere we go yet others it doesn't seem to touch??

What makes me so different from the next man?

Korg.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Sorry if i missed the point of this thread, is it about the seeing 11:11 thing?
I'd never heard of it until maybe a little over a year ago. So i spent several hours reading about it,
and guess what?
That's right, the next few week every time i glanced at a clock, there'd be atleast three 1's on it.
I thought it was a bit creepy at first but soon forgot about it, and now i never seem to see clocks at 11:11.
Of all the psuedo subjects out there, I think numerology is down there with astrology

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
From god huh?.

Ummm, no sorry I dont but that for a millisecond.
People back then where just as if not more disconnected from the real world that todays time.
So with that being said, not a warning but maybe a suggestion.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I don't feel it's a warning. It could be...but my gut feeling tells me different. (I've been wrong before
)
When I see 11:11 on the clock or when the number 11 shows up in my life (It's my lucky number! Every time I played sports my number would be 11) I've always had a positive feeling. It gave me confidence. When I'm having a bad day I seem to always look at the clock right at 11:11 and it gives me a comforting feeling and confidence. I've always felt it as a sign of good things. Not a warning of bad things. But I'm one of those annoying people that find positives in everything!

S & F! This thread is very interesting! I like your observations!
edit on 30-10-2010 by IzzycomesinPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

I have been seeing this number for over 20 years now. I also see the 111. When I tell people about it, I can spread it. My belief is that it means all is one and everything is connected. I hate to say this but the bible is a delusion that causes craziness the more you read it. Once you realize that everything is connected you also realize there is nothing to fear.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
An hour (1), a day (1), a month (1), and a year (1)?

So it could be the first hour, of the first month, of the first year. Of what?
Some biblical character's life?
Hmmm.....

This is a Christian problem, so it must stand to reason that it could actually have been it all started with the birth of Jesus...

Sorry, I'm being totally insincere, and facetious. But so are you for trying to spread fear from some book you read that doesn't have any meaning for a lot of people.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
11:11 , 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 9:11. These are wake up calls folks. We all heard of the 2012 thing, end of days, agendas and so forth. in terms of these lets take a look at revelations. I firmly believe these signs are wake up calls to gods chosen. Just do a search of the 11:11 and 3:33 things and you will see millions are seeing and going through the same occurances. Waking upo in the middle of the night with buzzing in there head, seeing these numbers, experinceing these numbers at the cash register, time clock on the radio of their vehicle, etc, etc.

There is spirtual warfare going on right now for your soul. It is the end days and the anti-christ is here of coming, well this is my belief anyway.

Revelations 11:11 - "BUT AFTER THE 3 1/2 DAYS A BREATH OF GOD ENTERED THEM, AND THEY STOOD ON THEIR FEET, AND TERROR STRUCK THOSE WHO SAW THEM.

Revelations 1:1 - "THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST, WHICH GOD GAVE HIM TO SHOW HIS SERVANTS WHAT MUST SOON TAKE PLACE. HE MADE IT KNOWN BE SENDING HIS ANGEL TO HIS SERVANT JOHN.

Revelations 2:22 - "SO I WILL CAST HER ON A BED OF SUFFERING AND I WILL MAKE THOSE WHO COMMIT ADULTERY WITH HER SUFFER INTENSELY UN:LES THEY CHANGE THEIR WAYS AND REPENT"

Revelations 3:3 - "REMEMBER THEREFORE WHAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED AND HEARD, OBEY IT AND REPENT. BUT IF YOU DO NOT WAKE UP, I WILL COME LIKE A THEIF AND YOU WILL NOT KNOW AT WHAT TIME I COME TO YOU".

Revelations 4:4 - SURROUNDING THE THRONE WERE 24 OTHER THRONES, AND SEATED ON THEM WERE 24 ELDERS. THEY WERE DRESSED IN WHITE AND HAD CROWNS OF GOLD.

Revelations 5:5 - THEN ONE OF THE ELDERS SAID TO ME "DO NOT WEEP, SEE THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH, THE ROOT OF DAVID HAS TRIUMPHED". HE IS ABLE TO OPEN THE SCROLL AND ITS SEVEN SEALS.

Revelations 9:11 - THEY HAD AS KING OVER THEM THE ANGEL OF THE ABYSS, WHOSE NAME IN HEBREW IS ABADDON, AND IN GREEK APOLLYON.

Revelations 11:11 - "BUT AFTER THE 3 1/2 DAYS A BREATH OF LIFE FROM GOD ENTERED THEM AND THEY STOOD ON THEIR FEET AND TERROR STRUCK THOSE WHO SAW THEM".

Ok now lets piece all thjis together. I believe the 1:11 is a call to revelations. THese are the end days. If you look at these passages they seem to be a calling from god to repent, the end days are here. The 9:11 is clearly saying the antichrist is among us. I suggest you read all of revelations chapter 9. it clearly describes the coming war and famines. The 3:33 and 1:11 phenomomen is clearly a call from your angels of christ to WAKE UP. Its the end of days coming and to repent and turn to god. which goes into the 11:11 phenomenom, if you do this, through faith you will be resurrected. Chapter 2 or 2:22 in my opinion describes the satanist activities and worshipping and sacrificing.

God is going to end the earth, flip it, or sunspot it or something tragic. But for those who come to christ, belief in christ, will be risen after 3 1/2 days. It is time to repent and turn to god. It is a WAKE UP Call. How many more signs does one need?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by slurpy

Wow, I never noticed that before :

Revelations 11:11 - "BUT AFTER THE 3 1/2 DAYS A BREATH OF GOD ENTERED THEM, AND THEY STOOD ON THEIR FEET, AND TERROR STRUCK THOSE WHO SAW THEM.

Perhaps Zombies!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I believe that religion and science go hand and hand! What most are saying is that 1111 is a warning sign which might or might not be true, this is all speculative. In the bible it says that no man will ever know when the end is near, coming in like a wolf in the night. We as humans don't have the capacity to understand the full magnitude of a being such as God so in this case ignorance is truly bliss. It's not like God is going to FedEx us a memo telling us when the world will cease to exist. Is 1111 a sign? Yes. Is there a reason why we keep seeing it? Yes. Does anyone truly know what it all means? No. We only use between 6-10% of our brains the rest is still being examined and studied in order to find ways to open that remaining 90%. Perhaps the people seeing these signs have a portion of the brain that allows us to see these signs, the signs are real but in science the possibility of never truly grasping the reason behind it may always be a frosted glass window. We can see the light but until we can break the glass we may never see what's on the other side of it!

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join