It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1111 a warning from God!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by meanmug

SCIENCE IS DEVIL NOT gOD,MAYBE YOUR GOD BECAUSE YOURE A GOVERNMENT TROLL!

[edit on 9-6-2008 by meanmug]

God created all things. God is science. I do wish I were a gov troll then I could squash your "strangeness". But the more you write the more you expose your ignorance of science, speech, and human intellect.

It appears to me you must be a 9 year old girl from NYC with rich parents.

Your ignorance is sad to behold.

Or you are DrH on acid.........

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Anyway watch this 'devil science video' of the double slit experiment, think about the 2 sides of the double slit 'plate' [11] so thats 1111. The observing is happening at the front side and the result comes thru the back -- fascinating FOOD FOR THOUGHT. Proper 'Majick'

What the bleep do we know - double slit exp

Peace trolls.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by True-Light]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
Do you really need me to give you examples of Good and Evil actions and mindsets???? Are you truly that lost?? I BET YOU DIDN'T EVEN READ THE BIBLE.

I've read enough to know that it's a bunch of nonsense.

You see, if I didn't have a Good mindset, and if I didn't do a Good action, she would have never ordered the meal, and the restaurant would have never made the mistake, and she would have never gotten the meal for free.

If I had an Evil mindset, I would have ordered my dinner, and started eating my food while I watched her starve.

Does a "good" mindset always coincide with an incredibly simple one or only in this case? Yes, what you did in that instance was beneficial to your friend and and satisfying to yourself. No one was apparently harmed in the process. From the subjective point of view of you and your friends, the situation was "good." So what? Are all situations so simple? Is there always a course of action that results only in subjective "goodness" and no subjective "evil"? Can you give an example of non-subjective good or evil?

Do you like Good things? Or do you like Evil things? And do you know what the majority of the people in this world like?

I like things that are good for me and my circle. Most people are the same. Hitler liked things that were good for him. George Bush likes things that are good for him. Ghandi liked things that were good for him. Good is subjective. Get it?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Okonomiyaki3000

I like things that are good for me and my circle. Most people are the same. Hitler liked things that were good for him. George Bush likes things that are good for him. Ghandi liked things that were good for him. Good is subjective. Get it?

Relativisim is sillyness. A way of dragging good down to evils level.

There was no "Good" around hitler. Only his perception of evil he called good. If you think the bible is "rubish" then you are lost to evil already.

Ghandi was hindu, also a false religion with a variety of false gods. Again a warped view of "Good" sent to decieve small minded hollywood idiots and other morons into following a false religion.

The warning in Rev 9:15 is plain to see. Repent or die in the lake of fire with all the false religions of the earth. Islam, Catholics, Methodist, Luther, Babtist, (many/most sunday keepers), Hindu, Buda, etc, etc, etc.

Worship of God is not a religion, it is a requirement and he tells man how to do it, and what happens if he ignores his commandments.

The time of Rev 9:15 is very close, perhaps only a few months away. Israel will "stop" iran, then russia and china will attack Israel and God will destroy their army's.

Israel is more than just "Juda"............

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

Bible is confusing still and Im open to explanations. People seem to pick and choose what suits them. Has anybody ever seen God in the bible? cause I can find a lot of quotes saying he has been seen and theres also just a handful of quotes that say he cant be seen.. so whats that all about? He either can be seen or he cant.. or does it depend on whos talking?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-Light
reply to post by heliosprime

Bible is confusing still and Im open to explanations. People seem to pick and choose what suits them. Has anybody ever seen God in the bible? cause I can find a lot of quotes saying he has been seen and theres also just a handful of quotes that say he cant be seen.. so whats that all about? He either can be seen or he cant.. or does it depend on whos talking?

Those who have "seen" God (short list).......

Adam, Enoch, Abraham, Moses

People do pick an choose what is convienient to them. But the path is very clear and narrow. Too often the narrowness is a big problem so people tend to see things in the bible that are not there and ignore things that don't "fit" the life "they" want to lead. Not to be confused with human failure to follow his commandments, but those who choose to ignore certian ones.

This thread will make some very uncomfortable who have issue with Jesus coming back to slay the unrepentant. Rev 9:15 does indicate the death of millions, that makes many "half-arse" christians uncomfortable.

Many have been mislead into the "rapture" lie..........

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Well..

The idea of Jesus slaying millions gos completely against 'human' ideas of love and compassion doesnt it. God and humans have different values because God isnt a human. This is a long subject and the wrong board so I'l see you on another board somewhere ok.

Peace bro..

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

The text on Rev 9:15 refers to (1) hour, (1) day, (1) month, (1) year hence 1111 for the angels who are prepared to kill 1/3 of mankind.

Verse 18 refers to fire, brimstone and smoke........a reference to nuclear bombs. Fire and brimstone are obvious, the smoke is "fallout"..........

The image of 1111 was very obscure until digital clocks were invented now many people have seen this number over and over......

You have presented the date as 1111 and thus you have created the condition for digital interpretation.

Fire, brimstoe, smoke - sounds more like a volcano. Again You have interpreted this as nuclear.

This is a classic example of making the imaginations of a somebody 2000 years ago fit todays' world to make you feel more secure in your beliefs.

Revelations is a story and great material for a number of movies, nothing more. However, if you feel better able to cope with life believing in it literally then feel free but that does not mean I'll keep quiet if you make your belief public. I do this to ensure you don't mislead those less able to think for themselves i.e those easily led by twisted prose.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
You have presented the date as 1111 and thus you have created the condition for digital interpretation.

Fire, brimstoe, smoke - sounds more like a volcano. Again You have interpreted this as nuclear.

Revelations is a story and great material for a number of movies, nothing more. However, if you feel better able to cope with life believing in it literally then feel free but that does not mean I'll keep quiet if you make your belief public. I do this to ensure you don't mislead those less able to think for themselves i.e those easily led by twisted prose.

No I have not presented the date as 1111.

1111 appears as a hidden code in the text that is more easily seen in the digital age. A code of warning. Many, many have looked at a nuclear text and seen biblical "fire and brimstone". I am also pretty sure they had volcanos in "them days".

I do find your last sentence typical.......I do this to ensure you don't mislead those less able to think for themselves i.e those easily led by twisted prose.

As if you must tell the ignorant what to think when they see something. I see that as pretty arrogant. I think it is you who want to "twist" the truth to suit your world.

In these matters there are no "ignorant" only those who wish to be uninformed.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Relativisim is sillyness. A way of dragging good down to evils level.

Relativism is obvious. You can't cite a single thing that is universally 'good'.

There was no "Good" around hitler. Only his perception of evil he called good.

That's my point exactly. What was good to him, was evil to most others.

Ghandi was hindu, also a false religion with a variety of false gods. Again a warped view of "Good" sent to decieve small minded hollywood idiots and other morons into following a false religion.

Fool. Ghandi didn't convert anyone to Hinduism. If you knew anything about the world outside of the culture you happened to be born into (and therefore have assumed to be the correct one), you might know that Hinduism has no concept of conversion. If you are not born a Hindu, you cannot become a Hindu.

The warning in Rev 9:15 is plain to see. Repent or die in the lake of fire with all the false religions of the earth. Islam, Catholics, Methodist, Luther, Babtist, (many/most sunday keepers), Hindu, Buda, etc, etc, etc.

You forgot Scientology. Also, all religions are false.

The time of Rev 9:15 is very close, perhaps only a few months away.

You do realize that desperate people have been saying exactly the same thing for 2000 years, right? The need for some saviour to come and rescue you from real life is a sign of serious mental illness. What is it about living that makes you wish it was all over?

By the way, 1111 is 15 in binary. You know what that means, right? Nothing!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
On that site symbols.com someone posted earlier, I found this.. dont know if it adds to any coincidence. Obviously it has a symbol too but I cant be bothered saving it and uploading it to photobucket for now.

11:11 • A chemical sign said to mean esprit in Diderot's Encyclopedia, i.e. a volatile, strongly smelling liquid, or a gas, which is the result of a distillation.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Relativism is obvious. You can't cite a single thing that is universally 'good'.

God and Jesus and the Holy Spirit.................the ten commandments.......

Fool? Hollywood made a movie to try to show "sprituality" not connected to God. An 'alternate" path other than through Jesus. That is evil........

Conversion to Hinduism
See also: List of converts to Hinduism
A ritual called dīkshā ("initiation") may mark the beginning of Hindu life after conversion; while as, a ritual called shuddhi("purification") may mark the reentry into Hinduism after reconversion.

The modern view of conversions into Hinduism is influenced by the demise of caste system combined with the persistence of age old ideas of Sanathan Dharm. Hindus today continue to be influenced by historical ideas of acceptability of conversion. Hence, many Hindus continue to believe that Hinduism is an identity that can only be had from birth, while many others continue to believe that anyone who follows Hindu beliefs and practices is a Hindu, and many believe in some form of both theories. However, as a reaction to perceived and actual threat of evangelization, prozelyzation, and conversion activities of other major religions many modern Hindus are opposed to the idea of conversion from (any) one religion to (any) other per se.[4]

en.wikipedia.org...

Only born into it?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

God and Jesus and the Holy Spirit.................the ten commandments.......

Jesus was a human. No more good or evil than you or I.
God (particularly in the old testament) is a genocidal maniac. If Hitler was evil, god is evil. The ten commandments? Which ten commandments? There are like three different sets of them depending on which bible you've got.

Fool? Hollywood made a movie to try to show "sprituality" not connected to God. An 'alternate" path other than through Jesus. That is evil........

Hollywood made a movie about an important historical figure. Also, I doubt Ghandi himself had much to do with the production of the film.

Only born into it?

Yes, as your citation states.

Question: We all know the only way evil can triumph is if good men do nothing so suppose you had a time machine and could go back and stop Hitler from killing millions or go back and stop 'God' from flooding the earth and killing probably hundreds of millions. But you can only choose one. Which is it?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

That's my point exactly. What was good to him, was evil to most others.

Good to him?? This is why you need to go back to school.

Universally "good" is to do good to others and not yourself.

When you make someone else happy, that is GOOD. If you hurt someone, to make someone else happy, that is BAD.

If you do something to make yourself happy, that is when Good and Bad could be confused. Because things like steeling and cheating is bad, yet the person that does it will probably feel good when they got what they wanted.

If you people still don't know the difference between good and bad, damn I feel sorry for you because you will burn.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Jesus was a human. No more good or evil than you or I.
God (particularly in the old testament) is a genocidal maniac. If Hitler was evil, god is evil.

This is perhaps the most outrageous statement I have ever seen. The work of someone totally lost in his own "humanistic" world.

Repent, seek God and ask forgiveness. If in this arrogant state you had said such against muhammad and allah, there would be such an outcry even MSNBC would have heard it. But in the case of Islam it would be true..........

Heed the warning in the original post..................

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Universally "good" is to do good to others and not yourself.

When you make someone else happy, that is GOOD. If you hurt someone, to make someone else happy, that is BAD.

Your view is very over-simplified. How can that be called 'universally' good? It's good to the person or people to whom you do 'good'. At best you can say that it is ONLY good. In other words, good for someone without being bad for another. But in any case, these are relative to some person. What makes people so special? If you start to consider more than just humans, you find that very little is ONLY good. If I give a homeless guy $5 and he uses it to buy a burger, that's good for him but not so good for the cow, eh?

Can you imagine anything that would be truly 'good' for everyone and everything in the universe? Can you imagine anything that would be truly 'evil' on the same scale?

If you do something to make yourself happy, that is when Good and Bad could be confused. Because things like steeling and cheating is bad, yet the person that does it will probably feel good when they got what they wanted.

Stealing and Cheating are always bad? What if you steal from a bad guy? What if stealing from him prevents him from doing further 'evil'?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

This is perhaps the most outrageous statement I have ever seen. The work of someone totally lost in his own "humanistic" world.

Your powers are mighty! You have seen through my disguise! Indeed, I am actually a human! How did you know?

Repent, seek God and ask forgiveness. If in this arrogant state you had said such against muhammad and allah, there would be such an outcry even MSNBC would have heard it. But in the case of Islam it would be true..........

I guess that's because Christians are such an oppressed Majority in the US, eh? OK, I'll say it, all religions are equally BS. Allah, Jehova, God, Zeus, The Flying Spaghetti Monster, are all genocidal maniacs.

But since I believe in none of them and you seem to only believe in the Christian God, I will speak to you about him. What would be the point of including any other?

So tell me how you justify it? How was it evil for Hitler to kill 6 million but good for god to kill hundreds or thousands of times more?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Only the guilty are scared.

We will all be judged the same way.

Originally posted by bismarcksea
THe only hole in your theory is that GOD did not write the bible. Man did. Everything that man touches get F'ed up.

Ya but God showed what was to come for those that wrote the bible and basically was there with them while doing so. (if I can find the true passage, I'll show you, unless someone else finds it first).

Originally posted by bismarcksea
Another problem is the Buffet style that Christians do on the bible.

Did Jesus not say that no one can predict the end time and that it would come "like a thief in the night"?

And yet here we all sit, saying how we think in our opinions.. I wonder why that is? Maybe cause it's who we are?

Originally posted by Kis11
ok to start off with jesus is never coming back.

You were a sheltered child were you not?
Of course HE is coming back, besides you nor I have total proof of this. If you choose not to believe, then don't presume others will change their ways cause you thumbed through the bible via google to point your points.

Originally posted by LeeHawt
What a load of rubbish, who actually thinks the bible is even a relevant source.

One Liners - tisk tisk tisk
Besides, what does this have to do with the OP? this is just an old outdated irrelevant statement from any and all Atheists.

You want to know my def for an Atheist is? dc Talk said it best:
"The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today Is Christians who acknowledge Jesus with their lips Then walk out the door and deny him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable."

- If people would walk the walk about the talk they talk there might be more people in this world that would keep those one liners to themselves, as it helps no one.

I guess that's because Christians are such an oppressed Majority in the US, eh? OK, I'll say it, all religions are equally BS. Allah, Jehova, God, Zeus, The Flying Spaghetti Monster, are all genocidal maniacs.

Where's your proof? No wait, I don't wana know, cause I live my life through Faith, something that only a few can understand, the rest would rather call everything BS.

---------------------

To the OP: My 1111 experiences have always been told like this: Anytime you catch the clock reading 11:11 make a wish towards someone that they might have a better day than they are currently having.

To my brothers and sisters in Christ... keep in mind we will all be persecuted in the name of our Lord and Saviour. We all can tell it's totally happening on this site, and well, most other forums as well. Cause it's much easier for the bashers to hide behind their computers verses speaking in public. So all we can do is respond with a true good heart, even though they want us to fight back with nasty words and insults to Our God and Saviour.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I only made it through the first couple pages on this thread.

I wanted to read it all before posting, but will continue this later.

Peace to ALL!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join