It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American 'Ultra Black' Reversed Engineered Projects

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

The idea that there are super black projects and advanced tech, of course not. The idea that we know everything down to the name of the guy that put it together is absolutely ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I am pretty sure I will never personally know, but I would LOVE to know exactly what level human technology is at. I know that things are obviously not shared publicly for some very interesting inventions and devices.

Maybe a one-time super secret squirrel government pass that lets me browse through the inventions like a wiki page. Better yet, would be a physical tour of all the neat tech! But, I would settle for the digital version, if I absolutely had to...

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

If you have the knowledge, patience, and are at the right place at the right time, you may be lucky enough to meet someone who is willing to leak a little bit to you. Not everything but enough to make you say "holy crap".

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I dont know if I meet any of those requirements

It would be an interesting conversation though, thats for sure. I have also wondered about anything that might go on in the private sector.

I guess it will all eventually come to light in the next coming decades. Though, sometimes I think what is shown to the public, and the actual growth of technology, is becoming more and more distant by the day.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

A lot of it you'll learn about the aircraft but not the really cool stuff on it. The real "holy crap" stuff will stay classified for years.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Yeah, thats for sure.

Sometimes I have wondered what would happen if someone introduced an advanced technology through open source. Some clever things have been done, but not quite something "paradigm shifting."

Something like that may never happen, just like the conversation, but both would be incredibly interesting.

If they are far enough ahead, even publicly released technologies that seem revolutionary might already be optimized for mass production. If they get released, they could just jump to that step in the road map without skipping a beat.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

It's one of those things that is unfortunately subject to a lot of what of what can be called "unintentional disinformation." It's not an orchestrated attempt by TPTB to confuse the issue; it's just regular guys (mostly) who can't resist the siren song of telling (what Navy guys refer to as) "sea stories." It's like drawing youngsters around the campfire to tell ghost stories. Same idea. You get an old salt who has a few sleeve stripes and starts thinking he's been around the block a few times and the embellishments start to flow with the beer. It's exciting for the E-3's to listen to and exciting to tell, and what was first an unidentified light in the sky becomes one in color, then it flew at right angles, then it beamed back a message, a "feature" added with every re-telling. People eat it up--civilians, too.

The thing is, it's natural for all of us to want to be "in the know" in some aspect of our lives, some area where we can be just a little bit special, a little bit more knowledgeable than the next guy. And when it comes to secrets like these, the standards of proof are suspended because, after all, this must be disguised a bit or people will get into trouble. In extreme cases, the MIB may visit you. Danger is part of the program, part of the suspense, part of the story.

And sometimes these stories take on a life of their own and come back around. The CVN that travels at 70 knots is an example. And before you know it we have colonies on Mars and bases on the back side of the moon. Andrew Basiago, who sees Sasquatchs on Mars, is a practicing attorney. Philip Corso, who saw alien bodies, was a decorated career officer. Phil Imbrognio was a veteran school teacher. And Steven Greer is a real M.D. You can't judge these people by looking at their life accomplishments.

And it's all well and good they we expose and criticize these people who have conned us. They need to be exposed, but I'm not really talking about the famous ones, but the not famous ones. What do you do when a guy you've known for 20 years, know where he's been and know for a fact he was involved in secret stuff because, in part, you have, too, someone you've worked side-by-side with and watched him perform, sometimes under duress, where you know his family and have shared dinners with, someone you respect, and he sits down one day and says,

"Sky, I've seen some strange s*** and I can't blame you if you don't believe me, but I gotta tell ya, it was seriously weird..." *

And he unloads, and he tells you some, as Zaphod would say, "Holy crap!" stuff. Do you believe him? Do you dismiss his stories as a drug-crazed flashbacks? Do you just keep it to yourself? Because there's really no good way to verify this stuff, but usually, you can verify SOME of it, but does that make the rest real? I mean, we all know (do we not?) that really GOOD disinformation contains an element of truth for this very reason, to make it "verifiable" (kind of) and believable. So is this just some ego-driven B.S. because some guy that you happen to know, is compelled to B.S. you with, or is he a real friend trying to make sense of what he saw and is relying on you to tell him he's not crazy?

It's an easy thing to deal with at an impersonal level. Corso was an egotistical maniac. Greer is delusional. Basiago has a screw loose somewhere. But it's a lot harder to do at a personal level where you have to tread lightly. There's a friendship at stake, and maybe a very frightened person telling the story, and dismissing it outright might not be the smartest thing you could do.

I wish I knew the truth just like everyone else wishes. In my angrier moments I believe it's my RIGHT to know the truth, but somehow this isn't getting me any closer, and to me that's a shame.

* Those who serve in the military usually wind up with a nickname conferred upon you by others, usually based on your last name, as I have related here.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

There are several "new" technologies coming that have either been under development or operational for several years.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I know the feeling.

I have had several of those experiences myself. Everything else these individuals had claimed was not only true, but they had been very, very humble about their involvement and level of expertise. But, there were claims that were simply unverifiable. Im still on the fence about those, though I honestly lean towards trusting them to be true.

I also have my own stories that would illicit a similar response, so I get the other side of it too.

The question I ask myself is whether or not it has impact to me, personally. That doesnt satiate the curiosity, at all, but it allows me to focus on the things I really do need to research and put time into.

@Zaphod:

I have little doubt that is a continuing process that probably began shortly after the inception of what we understand now as the "Military Industrial Complex."

The method of controllable release, and a dynamic road map, were simply my own embellishments on what would happen if someone were to release a competing, revolutionary technology in the open source sector. IOW, it would be how I maintained market domination, so I assume others have thought that out too.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

[url=Ties to Lockheed with this stuff come from the Tier-3 (see the similarity) Darkstar project, which was black, and has since been cancelled] From what i understand after 911 the Darkstar program was brought back and the Darkstar is now called (Darkstar reborn)aviationintel.com... n-up/

edit on 23-2-2014 by jerry777 because: add more info

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

That's the nice thing about my sources. They are varied, and there is enough overlap I can verify one with another.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jerry777

It's not so much Darkstar as the technology developed from it.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Zaphod58

If you have the knowledge, patience, and are at the right place at the right time, you may be lucky enough to meet someone who is willing to leak a little bit to you. Not everything but enough to make you say "holy crap".

your welcome...

@schuyler

I've always admired you on the site for your well thought out and articulate posts, truely every single post you write has something new to learn about, and this was is no exception. You hit the nail on the head and it happened in the air force all the time. Especially among the booms competing for the "most different aircraft refueled in a year award ".

I've made it a point on here to try and back up what I say with some sort of "proof" or at least leave someone giving the benefit of the doubt to me. That's why early on in my ats life I invited a couple people on ats to Kansas city to show them "proof" of certain technologies or airframes via pics and documentation. Alot of the stuff written on ats is disinfo or worse, however a select few people on ats already have established credibility with the consequence of other people just going along with what they say. Mostly hoping they were telling the truth

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by boomer135

Don't hurt yourself patting yourself on the back. Haha.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Don't hurt yourself patting yourself on the back. Haha.

its fun seeing your jaw drop. :lol

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Then you would have loved my reaction to what some other people told me. Hah!

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

www.amazon.com...=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1212815879&sr=8-1 I am still reading the e-book im thinking about buying a copy for my PC because i like it so much Thankyou for posting it SpartanKingLeonidas. (the beginning of the Military Base on the Moon) I HOPE this is true and not BS. What i really find interesting is that this request letter was writen in 1959 thats 12 years after the crash. It sounds like the reverse engineering went well and they had the capability to travel to the moon quickly ie Antigravity. PS you guys have got to read this book! I am glued to it.Also the (Operational Concept) was written in 1962 they also talk about 61 Saturn 1 and 88 Saturn II Launchings through Nov.1966 5.3 per month (490.000 LBs of cargo per month) i can see the need for conventional rockets for the heavy cargo.

edit on 25-2-2014 by jerry777 because: correct spelling

edit on 25-2-2014 by jerry777 because: removed pictures because of copyright infrignment

edit on 25-2-2014 by jerry777 because: spelling errors

edit on 25-2-2014 by jerry777 because: add more info

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Has Tom been showing off his non-terrestrial lichen collection again?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   

The thing is, it's natural for all of us to want to be "in the know" in some aspect of our lives, some area where we can be just a little bit special, a little bit more knowledgeable than the next guy.

There's a sure-fire method of shutting this down. However, after a life-long reflection of what you very adequately described, one might reflect on the honor of someone spinning a tale or two for your amusement. Tactfully leaving someone with their honor is a skill I envy in others. I'd even trade a UFO sighting for that.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Tajlakz

They come in two colors. And you never have to feed or water them.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join