It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American 'Ultra Black' Reversed Engineered Projects

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Very good,a lot of what you see on tv isnt just scifi.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I will say this, it has occured to me that, the best way to hide important facts/information is make a tv show/movie out of it.

That way when the information leaks out, you just point to show/movie and say, you watch too much sci-fi.

This, however, is NOT saying I agree with you or anything you have posted-no insult intended.
I just acknoledging a "possible" way facts may agree with you.

Now, I would, personally, think that if the info you have is correct, it would not be allowed out.

Something that big could easily result in a car accident for you or a nice bit of discredediting of you-think Bob Lazar.

Just posting my thoughts/opinions.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
you are incorrect - ftl does not violate physics - see spooky effect/entanglement

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I welcome you all to continue this discussion in the newest thread in this series(see signature).........I know some have come over here to get a background(lol,like watching a trilogy backwards......kinda like Star Wars)of the information.I just might not get back to this thread as much as it is older and I am active in the second part of it now.~JKrog

**Oh and FTL really doesnt violate physics(to whoever said it).

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Agreed. Ever see the videos on youtube "Excerts of the Government Bible"?

Great stuff.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by jkrog08

The material you have presented undoubtedly has a grain of truth. But warp drive? Faster than light travel? Faster than light travel (FTL) violates causality, a necessary bedrock for all science. And, an Alcubierre Drive(the "warp" drive you tried to describe), while perhaps theoretically possible(and definitely unlikely), requires ridiculous amounts of energy. It doesn't actually make the craft go faster than light, it just warps space/time so you can move spatially to a different location much faster than it would take a beam of photons. Essentially, it would be a ship in a bubble being pulled along a wave of rapidly warping space. And this process would require the energy of something ridiculous, one of those 10 to the 29th power dealios. The black Triangles do not represent earthly technology. At all. The Aurora undoubtedly exists in some form, with highly advanced pulsed engines, like scramjets or something. But it is not extraterrestrial. ET's use ships that appear to use electromagnetism or gravity as some form of propulsion, given their movement. An Aurora is just a super frickin fast spyplane. And the Black Triangles are good evidence for real ET's, exploring the cosmos, however unrealistic this thought may be. The are most definitely not the aurora. I suggest you stop talking to drunks to get your "classified" information, which could be compiled by any conspiracy buff without any knowledge of science.

You my friend, are a genius.

^_^

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I am a native resident of Kanata . The two oldest countries on the planet are Mongolia and then Us In kanata . We are 1 billion years old and they are 2 bollion years old . The only people we coastal have even know is inuit , a teritory of mongolia known as Alaska territory .

I dontated my land and mineral rights to the CF project . We build the CF 1 , the Government of canada plane , the yellow plane . We build the new CF 18 and the CF 20 laser jet which launches off our Canadian naval fleet and flys two both of our two space stations . I have donated over 1 million dollars of MY MONEY into CG stations like Colwood so the troops are well feed with elk and wild boar . The animals on the rez cost money to kill and the research on CF planes costs money to employ people . In Kanata we hire the best , you want 100 000 a year ok , 2 years . You are building a better plane design we hear ok you get 1 million a year for 2 years . It is like major league baseball but the best means the whole team wins . All canadian all funded privately in the native Air Force AKA the CSA , the Canadian Space Agency .

When the two patriot systems in Richmond need new US parts , we cut spruce from my land and sell em to Washington and buy new parts . It is that simple . People now say Canada is bankrupt because we sold our trees , we didint , we took our cut as natives and donated it to military projects , thousands of us do and then we use the money from sales of our trees and minerals on our native soil to fund projects which keep kanata a first world nation .

I have flown in the old CF 1 and the test CF 15 and CF 18 and CF 20 in the 70's and early 1980's . Nice jets I should say my money is well spent .

[edit on 13-7-2008 by jokerdazey2]

[edit on 13-7-2008 by jokerdazey2]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JoeinTX
[mor

You certainly are missing something; yes the technology would greatly benefit humanity, and it could also throw it into utter chaos. Some of this technology, especially gravity manipulation technology, from what I have read, doesn't seem to be that difficult to re-create once the physics of it are understood. So ultra-advanced technology in the hands of people like Bin Laden and the millions of others that would like to see the world plunged back into the dark age; not so good. If your really explore the ideas and fears of having anti-gravity technology and other advanced physics knowledge coming into common use you will understand why the lid has been kept on it for so long.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I find it very hard to believe that the US military toys around with technology hundreds of years ahead of our own. Why then is America still dependent on the arab world for oil? I mean,-propulsion technology that involves travelling faster than light or antigravity better come with an energy source to match it wouldn't you think? When people are making such claims they could just as well be advocating a steam powered super computer. The truth is that any military power engaged in war (like the US) puts all new technology into use as soon as new things are invented. That happened to the radar, the jet engine and the atom bomb and stealth technology. If the US military had working aircraft that could travel faster than light or manipulate gravity the US would have been kicking ass in Afghanistan, Iraq and Iran and those conflicts would be history. Russia would be a state in the USA and China would be a smoking dump.
Face up to the truth folks,-do you really think the US would have had its ass kicked by the Taliban if they sat on a heap of supergalactic technology?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Aurora one name many Craft

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

No it is accepted that ftl is possible. Even Einstein does not preclude it. Don't you watch the science channel lol...

We are discovering allot of things that people said were impossible fifty years ago.

Many say CERN has even accidentally opened portals to other dimensions. We will only find out about technology when they are forced to tell us. Like when we are being bombarded by comet debris and we watch them leave for safety in the ships they did not tell us they had or something similar lol.

Science is being proven wrong every day or forced to change their minds.

The Bot

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jerry777

Think of Aurora as an (Umbrella) under the Umbrella their are many different Craft and not only Craft but (Only my openion)Particle-beam activated Reactors -back in the 1980's when President Ronald Reagan began (The Star Wars Initiative/Super Colider) i saw the 6-o clock news i was sitting in my living room and they were talking how Congress APROVED 6 Billion dollars for the super colider. this Defenseive Weapon is a 1 mile in Diameter (Donut) supposed to be in SPACE the purpose of this weapon is this if any country (Russia) launched an ICBM attack on the USA the Super Colider would spue out a shower of Particles 1 mile by the time it reached the ICBM's it would spread out into a 6 mile diameter because every 10 ICBM's 9 are fake 1 is real.so the USA does not know which ones are real or not. The super colider takes them all out. and i stress it is only a Defenseive Weapon. now congress Defunded the program and shut it down (at least that is what they said) BUT what if the Program was transfered to the Black Projects Division under the Aurora umbrella throw a little stealth in the mix and right now it is in space ready to Rock.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

jerry777
BUT what if the Program was transfered to the Black Projects Division under the Aurora umbrella throw a little stealth in the mix and right now it is in space ready to Rock.

A nice idea, but how would you hide such a thing from the prying eyes of amateur astronomers?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Aurora was used only for the B-2 when it was first under development.

I've said it before, I always love how these super secret squirrel projects that have an NDA that would frighten God, have every gory detail all over the net. Apparently the DoD cyber guys are so incompetant they can't do anything about it.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

edit on 23-2-2014 by jerry777 because: wrong info

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

very good point but a nice idea

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Zaphod58

I've said it before, I always love how these super secret squirrel projects that have an NDA that would frighten God, have every gory detail all over the net. Apparently the DoD cyber guys are so incompetant they can't do anything about it.

And there's invariably someone with a super duper level 99.9 security clearance who gets drunk on Pina Coladas and tells everything to a random friend, and invariably a pre-teen hanging out with the grown-ups who overhears everything and blabs it when he grows up.

Other than that, holy necro, Batman! This thread is from 2008? Welcome back, Kotter!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Baxtoriafall
Well that is interesting, but I need some proof and not just speculation

Good day ol chap!

The question is, would you listen and accept the truth if it bit you in the A**?

www.youtube.com...

Many of us are getting old and are now ready to share what they know.

You may chose to believe or not believe...

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

The people that are going to get drunk and talk generally don't make it to this level. If you're the type to do that you don't just suddenly wake up and do it one day. Not to mention the levels of compartmentalization.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by schuyler

The people that are going to get drunk and talk generally don't make it to this level. If you're the type to do that you don't just suddenly wake up and do it one day. Not to mention the levels of compartmentalization.

I take it that you find some of these stories hard to believe, then.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join