It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Master Mason Ritual Transcript + Password!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

Ummm, I did say that. Boy, it seems like a long time ago.
I have edited it out.

I must say, this place has been a learning experience and I can admit what I said was not correct.

I've decided the Masons are not a bad group.
Can we be friends,

You bet!

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Quote: "She also believes that they *Masons/Illuminati placed Homosexual Men in the Catholic Church* because the Catholic Church is their biggest fear. They know that it's easy to oust other religions, but Catholicism has been around for a long time and it's the foundation of many societal beliefs et al.

*So they placed Homo Priests in the Churches* so they would come out and people would start walking away from the church so they don't take it seriously anymore."

This made me LAUGH SO HARD - I was drinking a beverage at the time & we achieved some serious
"Squirting from the Nose" ACTION!!!

Yeah OK - it was the Dreaded "MASONS" who placed Gay Homosexual Priests in the Catholic Church! How Diabolical! Did the Masons also force those priests to Sexually Molest Children? Please give us all a Break!

You don't need FreeMasons or Illuminati to make the Catholic Church look bad - they have accomplished this feat all by themselves! The INQUISTION comes to mind!

P.S. That “Freemasonrywatch.org” Web Site is Absolute Garbage Propaganda!
It has a Very Heavy Anti-Masonic Bias & Agenda!

[edit on 13-1-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wgatenson
(...)
www.ephesians5-11.org...

Just read it, partly. I don’t know whether it’s real or not, nevertheless I didn’t found there anything unethical or satanic.

These are only my thoughts, but I think it is not a good idea to study Masonic rituals while being non-mason, because when you’ll join, there will be no moment of surprise, enlightenment or satisfaction.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agnis
These are only my thoughts, but I think it is not a good idea to study Masonic rituals while being non-mason, because when you’ll join, there will be no moment of surprise, enlightenment or satisfaction.

Before I became a Mason, I had read many books on the subject, both by Masons and opponents of Masonry. In these, I'd read descriptions of the ritual, but not the actual ritual itself. I don't think I would have enjoyed initiation as much if I'd read the actual rituals beforehand, but knowing the basics of what the ritual was about helped assimilating it all.

In order to be free of accusations of bias, one book I recommend to those interested in Masonry is actually an anti-Masonic book: "Freemasonry Interpreted" by Rev. Martin Wagner. I'd read this book before I became a Mason, and even though it's anti-Masonic, he at least doesn't base his argument around spurious claims of satanism, racism, or conspiracy theory, and he gives an interesting account of the degrees and symbolism. Although I don't agree with his conclusion, it's a very good read; unfortunately, in the last chapter, his bias finally gets to him, but most of the book is generally accurate, excepting his superficial carnal interpretation of the Kabalah.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Does anybody know the place where I could buy books which offers delivery within the territory of EU (more precisely, to Latvia) and I could pay with cash or visa electron?

[edit on 13-1-2005 by Agnis]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
[edit on 16-1-2005 by orangeman dave]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
[edit on 16-1-2005 by orangeman dave]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Wgatenson says:

“Why is it when ever a topic about the masons starts, even before they are accused of anything, they come out swinging? If you have some info, why don't you just post it in the thread?

Wg, I’m not a mason, so I can’t tell you what is in their minds to “come out swinging”, but I think the reason they might is that they see posts which are pretty obviously lies, like this one:

“They believe lucifer is the real jesus, and jesus is the bad guy, this is from what I read.”

Now if the person really had read something like that instead of making it up, he would have said where he read it, right? I mean, this whole forum is about denying ignorance and researching stuff and reporting it along with the place where you read it, right? So why didn’t this person say where he got it? You figure it out.

Or how about this one?

“weird , the only two pres that weren't masons were lincoln and kennedy.”

That’s been debunked so many times that you figure either the guy just made that up, which means he can’t be trusted, or he simply hasn’t even begun to do any serious research into the Masons, which means he can’t be trusted. Either way, all you get is rubbish from this individual.

Now here’s an interesting comment from another so-called “scholar” on this board, about Masons:

“don't know for sure if this is real, but it seems legit.”

Now this …organism … at least has some shred of honesty to say that he doesn’t know whether the stuff he’s posting is a lie or not, but you’d think -- if he were serious about researching Masons, he’d actually try to find out if it were real, right? But of course, he doesn’t. And his next phrase is a dead giveaway: ”…it seems legit….” You can tell that this “scholar” already has his mind made up about the Masons when he “assumes” the stuff is legit because it sounds so sleazy.

Anyway, Wg, that’s my guess as to why the Masons get upset. It’s not that they’re just paranoid so much as they’re angry at the level of khrap passed on as “evidence” when all it really is is a bunch of gossip by a bunch of ignorant bozos who wouldn’t know the truth if it bit them on the gluteus maximus.

Of course, like I said, I’m not a Mason,so I’m just kind of guessing here.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Guess I have to post this stuff again.

Lucifer is mentioned one time in the bible, in Isaiah 14:12. It was not in reference to Satan, but to Tiglath-pileser III, King of Babylon.

Lucifer is the term the early Romans used for the planet Venus.
It came into the bible through many translations. The original Hebrew term "HeYLeL BeN-ShaCHaR" that ment bright son of the morning/dawn was translated as
Phosphorus,The then current Greek Term for Venus, and then into Lucifer, the term used by the Romans for Venus. Now we are stuck with it, and many christians belive it refers to an archangel that fell from hevean.

Look at Isaiah 14:12. NIV should say

How art thou fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, that didst lay low the nations!

Now if you look in KJV 1611 ( which I read) you will find

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Now This is what the people of Israel are being told to say as a taunt towards the king of Babylon, Tiglath-pileser III.

Now take a look at Revelations 22:16

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

So I have shown you how Lucifer is the morning star ( not Satan, but rather Venus, the last "star" visible in the morning, due to the fact that it is a planet and thus its close proximity to the earth. and how JESUS HIMSELF says he is the morning star, thus Venus, or lucifer.

Tiglath-pileser III considered himself on a level with angels, or as a Morning star, as did jesus. Lucifer was the roman word used for venus. before that it was called phosphorus, and before that, the great morning star, as it was the greatest of all stars, because it was the first to be seen in the evening, and last to be seen in the morning.

[edit on 16-1-2005 by wiggy]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
Wg, I’m not a mason, so I can’t tell you what is in their minds to “come out swinging”, but I think the reason they might is that they see posts which are pretty obviously lies, like this one:

...this whole forum is about denying ignorance and researching stuff and reporting it along with the place where you read it, right? So why didn’t this person say where he got it? You figure it out.

Anyway, Wg, that’s my guess as to why the Masons get upset. It’s not that they’re just paranoid so much as they’re angry at the level of khrap passed on as “evidence” when all it really is is a bunch of gossip by a bunch of ignorant bozos who wouldn’t know the truth if it bit them on the gluteus maximus.

Of course, like I said, I’m not a Mason,so I’m just kind of guessing here.

Yo, Off_The_Street~! You pretty much put into words exactly how I, and I',m sure most guys here, feel about the subject. And not just Masons, I'm sure lots of people such as yourself and others also get annoyed by the BS constantly spewed out by these guys. It's frustrating for anyone, but especially when it's an attack on such a big part of your life, something you truly love.

Anyways, thanks for clearing that up for us, I couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Tubalcain was one of the sons of Lamech, who were given the wisdom of ages by God, he was the alchemist/metallurgist, in the style of Hiram Abiff.

The great schism occured between the Catholic Church and the Order of the Temple around 1300AD, but the antipathy had existed since the uneasy truce between the Desposyni (the descendants of the royaly of Judea and their disciples i.e. Merovingians,Sacred Kindred of Saint Columba) and the Roman Church. The Romans since their conversion under Constantine had actively sought to persecute the family of Jesus and all who spread his message outside of the orthodoxy of Rome.

After several hundred years there was a degree of co-operation between Rome and the Order of the Temple until the Romans backed the Carolingian dynasty of Charlamagne and ousted the true heirs of the kings of the Franks (descend from the tribe of Reuben).

Later Rome turned on the Desposyni again expelling the Order of the Temple and the Knights Templar, and massacring the Cathars in the Albigenisian Crusade around 1300AD.

This marks the start of the real dark ages, the Inquisition....

The ancient wisdom of God, of Hermies (Thoth), as practiced by the Essenes and the Samaritan Magi and the Egyptian Theraputitate, would be stripped from Christianity, being driven underground into organisations like the Order of Scotland, The Royal Societythe Knights of Christ and the Knights Chevalliers of Notre Dame de Sion (Knights of Jerusalem), amongst others.

It would not be until after Henry the 8th would reform the Celtic Church the Inquisition was over that in 1641 Robert Moray would become officially the first "speculative mason", and the Order of the Temple would rise again.

Rome persecuted the Jews, crucified Jesus, hunted his family and freinds down, and rewrote christianity to exclude our ancient wisdom, and to this day presents our lords and saviors life as a nonsensical freak snake oil show of epic proportion.

Christianity should be a mystical spiritualistic religion, the lodge is a lingering fragile link to the wisdom of the Ancients....

[edit on 16-1-2005 by Flange Gasket]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
TA DA! Very Good Flange Gasket - Now Everyone All Together:

IGNORANCE DENIED!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Many of you who call yourselves members of Freemasons are undoubtedly lower level members, and as such don't know the entire story. You're like insurance agents who don't know anything about how the insurance scheme is set up or the mathematical statistics behind the pricing of insurance plans. You're just frontment selling an image, "paid" to portray an image, and selling yourselves out for what others know as a satanic cult, a cult that worships and obviously practices demonic and evil theories in order to bring about the enslavement of humanity.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by a3s73rg30ne
Many of you who call yourselves members of Freemasons are undoubtedly lower level members, and as such don't know the entire story. You're like insurance agents who don't know anything about how the insurance scheme is set up or the mathematical statistics behind the pricing of insurance plans. You're just frontment selling an image, "paid" to portray an image, and selling yourselves out for what others know as a satanic cult, a cult that worships and obviously practices demonic and evil theories in order to bring about the enslavement of humanity.

And I'm curious to understand how it is that YOU know this, yet all the intelligent masons around here don't?!? What makes you such an authority on the subject~?!?

By the way, we all know there's no such thing as a "low level mason", unless you're talking about an eap of fc. Even if there was, there's plenty of what you would call "high-level" masons on this board, and each one of them will dispel your ridiculous post the same way any "low level" masons do.

Please post your sources of information and tell me why I should believe you over my own experience, or the experience of numerous "high-level" masons.

[edit on 16-1-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Quote: "*Satanic Cult*, a cult that worships and obviously practices Demonic and *Evil Theories* in order to bring about the
*Enslavement of Humanity*."

Wow I never knew that THEORIES could be Evil?! Let me guess "Science" is "Demonic" & "OBVIOUSLY"
FREE THOUGHT is Evil & Demonic too!

I have news for you -> Knowledge is LIGHT - Ignorance is DARKNESS!

Actually I think that it is YOUR side of the equation that wishes to bring about the "Enslavement of Humanity"! Let me guess everything in the world is a "Cult" & "Satanic" - except the one that YOU belong to of-course!

[edit on 17-1-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I must agree with "Masonic Light" in saying how desperately tiresome the whole "burn the witch" lobby are becoming...

Your afraid of natural magic, we get that, why can't you accept that you do not know, you do not understand and you have nothing to contribute in this area...

Lets get this straight once and for all...

The Inquisition is over (you lost)...

GET OVER IT!

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
One thing I didn't see here that concerns me, is that no Brother is good standing made the point that Politics and Religion CAN NOT BE DISCUSSED in open Lodge.

Freemasonry is not a secret society, but a society with secrets. Why do we use passwords and grips? 300 years ago, workmen didn't have dues cards, so to be able to work, you had to identify yourself as a qualified worker somehow. Everything we do is symbolic. No one has ever been killed for releasing our secrets, and no one ever will be. If you're looking to join the lodge to "Expose" us, you will get no joy out of it. The real secrets can't be told, because they are different for each man.

I am a Christian and a Freemason.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I think imo there is to much stock put in to the masonic order they dn't hold sway over the goverments of the world there is no grand consperacy or any thing of the like. I come from a long line of masons hell every man in my famly is a mason becides me that is not becuse I don't want to be one or cant be I just have not made the leap yet becuse I want to make shure good and well that I want to be on the level becuas I want to be and not because it is a famaly thing. masons are about as scary as the easter bunny.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by travelingman82
One thing I didn't see here that concerns me, is that no Brother is good standing made the point that Politics and Religion CAN NOT BE DISCUSSED in open Lodge.

Like everything else Masonic, can you honestly expect non-Masons to accept this as Gospel? As a Mason, I know the reality of what you speak but so many here want to believe the worst so can you honestly expect to sweep against said tide?

Originally posted by travelingman82
Freemasonry is not a secret society, but a society with secrets. Why do we use passwords and grips? 300 years ago, workmen didn't have dues cards, so to be able to work, you had to identify yourself as a qualified worker somehow. Everything we do is symbolic. No one has ever been killed for releasing our secrets, and no one ever will be.

Well, there's those who buy into the views of the Anti-Masonry Party. That said, I don't buy that things happened as those opposed to Masonry would have us believe.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
my great grand father was a Freemason. Im thinking about joining them. maybe i can be part of the Illuminati too. My grand father would never tell anyone what he did as part of the masons. all i know is that he was high ranking.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join