It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democratic Conspiracy: The source of all 'evil'?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Id like to take a moment and ask you all to approach the problems of our country from another angle. Before you REPLY FLAME i ask you to stop and actually read what i have to say. Then if you can think of nothing to say that is objective to my claim of conspiracy i ask you to leave immediately. No personal flamming or insults. Lets be mature

The Democratic Conspiracy

We all know that politics is a never ending bickering match that says "our ideas for the country are better than yours!"

And bickering is fine, and debate is fine, etc etc. For the most part, dems and repubs have the best interests of our fine country in their best interests.

But, some times, that goes too far.

There is a culture theme in this country now-a-days that says America is bad because the rest of the world thinks so. My problem with this assumption is "the rest of the world" doesnt think so.

You could make the argument that people from other countries have been on TV and in the papers, on the internet, etc, making claims that America is bad, America is evil. But which political stance does media typically sway? Democrat.

And all media is biased towards their political party.

So with this in mind, we can start to evaluate what the reasons are for some changes in our modern lives.

Some democrats speak of the interpretation of such 'rights' as freedom of speech, freedom of religion, etc. When a member of another party suggests that a certain 'right' has certain limits, these democrats always lash out, in a very verbally violent manner, quoting what they believe the 'rights' are.

What do you mean, ybab?

Im glad you asked. Ill use one example to give you a general idea of what im talking about:
A lot of democrats that i've debated about this issue always bring up topics like
"Illegal searching" "illegal wiretapping" etc.

The idea that anyone has the right to do anything they want in this country, only creates a gigantic loophole for criminals to exploit. IE:
If criminals knwo that the government and law enfrocement agencies can't listen in on their phone calls, and search their bags at the airport, then guess what?

They are going to use those voids of security to exploit and attack.

They'll typically rebuttle and say "well im not a terrorist, and i was searched"
--- So what? You were searched. Big deal. If you don't like it, don't fly. Don't drive your car, get a bike. A 'right' that infringes on another persons 'right' is not a 'right' at all. If a criminal has a 'right' to carry a gun in his car to shoot an innocent person, then the criminals right just infringed the victims, and the criminal looses his or her right.

But these same democrats never see it this way. They always talk in hindsight after something bad has happened.

"No searching my bags at the airports! - random democrat
and then something like 9/11 happens

and instead of "wow, we should monitor the searches"
we, instead, hear of how it was bush's fault. It was the airlines fault, it was this and that. Never democrats fault. noo no no no no. Some Democrats are all knowing omnipotent beings, right? Who want the enforce the rights of criminals, and tell victims to just deal with it.

They work in ways to make people feel guilty for issues that they, (the people) , aren't even responsible for.

GET TO THE POINT YBAB!!

Ok Ok Ok.

My point is that democratic/liberal ideals in this country, have turned the legal system of our country into a big political block of swiss cheese. Whats worse, is the criminal rats are let to run free and gobble up this cheese exploiting the loop holes created by the very people voted into office to protect us.

They stand for
* NO capital punishment -- but support abortion
* NO random searches -- but offer no other way of securing America
* NO exit strategy of their own from Iraq -- But continue to blame Bush

They have created a culture of spineless laws and gaping loopholes, and it is these very things that has our way of life on its knee's.

And the conspiracy?

All of these things have happened so that democrats can be opposed to Republicans.

If republicans are for big business and more money - and those businesses create jobs and create more money, that goes into the pockets of all americans. If the military is designed by republican standards to be bigger and better, and the best on the planet, it also protects americans...how is this bad?

If the democrats oppose everything that Republicans stand for - they also oppose everything that is good for Americans.

Conspiracy? I believe so.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by ybab hsur]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ybab hsur

"For the most part, dems and repubs have the best interests of our fine country in their best interests."

Then you go on to say, "If the democrats oppose everything that Republicans stand for - they also oppose everything that is good for Americans."

I am neither a democrat or a republican. I am what YOU would call a "liberal." But, you contradict yourself over and over in this thread. You say "democrats always lash out, in a very verbally violent manner," but you say you want "No personal flamming or insults. Lets be mature." (btw, what the hell does "flamming" mean? or is that a misspell?)

Don't say one thing and do another. That's the annoying hallmark of a true republican. You're doing your party no favors here.

You said, "They have created a culture of spineless laws and gaping loopholes, and it is these very things that has our way of life on its knee's." (by the way, the apostrophe there would be indicative of possession...what does that mean? or did you mean to make "knees" plural?) Also...what is your "way of life?" War? Big business? Religious propaganda? Don't insist on a thread without insult and then say things like the above.

Oh, and "spineless laws"....???? that's hilarious. Nice try, though.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Ahhh, here comes the grammar police. Guess what? Don't care.

I never contradicted myself. I leave the debate open and not directive. There are all kinds of democrats and i said "Some Democrats" for each of my issues.

You, of course, censored that out, which is another war game that some democrats choose to exploit. You edit what i say to fit your mold.

You can live in a world where you're infinitley superior and intellectual all you want, as long as you realize that the world you're living in isnt something the rest of us call reality.

You personally have dug so deep to try and find flaws in my posting.

You say that i lash someone personally? No. I am saying that "some liberals" say this. If you consider yourself a democrat that supports what im condeming, then fine, consider it a lashing. Though my lashing is not aimed at any one person, is it? n-n-n-n-NO

my text at the top called for no personal insults

(side note: flamming is another way of saying "childish name calling")
i'd show youe xamples, but the mods would smack me silly (they dont like me too much around these parts)

[edit on 6-6-2008 by ybab hsur]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I stand corrected. You are all that is intellectual and right with the world.

Oh, and I suppose you should change your title to, "The Some Democrat Conspiracy." I think that would fit you nicely. Your opinions and your grammar.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Democrats conspiring to kidnap your babies, and sacrifice your children to pagan gods......

Now there's a good one....man whatever you're watching you need to put down the remote.....

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Don't say one thing and do another. That's the annoying hallmark of a true republican.

Its also a true hallmark of a Democrat

Oh, and by the way, i didnt do one thing and say another. You only wish i did.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

I believe that if it were to fit their political well-being, they would kidnap babies.
Not all. Just the far left weird-os' like the clintonites and obamians

but yet i submit

instead of challanging the things i put forth in my conspiracy you attack my person instead.

You nitpick because i have "bad grammar"

Big deal. Whats the difference between "cant" and "can't" if you know alreayd know what im talking about.

If i was writing a doctoral dissertation, then yeah, grammar is important. Im posting on a website. If this is the worst thing you can debunk in my conspiracy, then i guess you're ultimately just proving me right.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by optimistic skeptic

The great thing is that I have ybab hsur or 'baby rush' on ignore and yet I know already what his immature and unsubstantiated ramblings are about! LOL

Word of advice. Don't allow this 'Republican' to suck you in. He's just here to insult what he perceives as the 'liberal' or 'democratic' parties. Yet he has proven over and over and over and over and over beyond a shadow of a doubt that he has no clue what liberal or democrat means and even stretches it a bit with his knowledge of what a republican truly stands for.

It's 99% jibberish aimed at trying to gode people into an argument. Just ignore him and do yourself a favor.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

Thank you so much for that advice! I just hit "ignore." I haven't done that to anyone here yet...but I just can't take the ignorance anymore. Funny how the words "ignorance" and "ignore" have the same first 5 letters.

Thanks again.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
typical cop - out from a liberal-minded fellow who cant face the facts

Congradulations - you let ignorance rule your life.

I pity you

Anyone have anything intelligent to say? Or is that starting to escape our society as well

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
So.. you think corporations running our country are doing good for us? Where are all the jobs now? Where is all this money that should be going into our pockets? oh wait.. we outsourced it. Please justify how the REPUBLICANS starting this war in Iraq was good for us Americans when there was NO LINK to 9/11 in Iraq. NONE. YOU are what is wrong with this country. People like you who are so stubborn, so biased towards their own views that they think everyone else is completely wrong. The partisan bias in this country is so #ing stupid. We get nothing done being so polarized. Until you realize that your "conservative" president is spending 10 billion A DAY in Iraq and sending all sorts of money to the Israelis for absolutely nothing back, you are just another ignorant neo-con. I hope you vote for McCain. I hope that if he wins, you realize what you and all people like you have done to this country.
Say what you want, I don't give a #.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

There is one thing that cannot be argued is that Ybab has a true love for this country. The amount of time that he spends in contemplation of the issues is commendable. I enjoy reading your post and your passion behind them.

I am curious what you, Ybab, think the solutions are. Let's say you held the reigns of the country and could make any changes you deemed necessary what would they be?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Harvi!

I was beginning to think you went to another board

Glad yer back.

Also - thanks for the idea of a new post. I have to go train a few new employee's today
but ill be back after that, and get started on some ideas.

I have already put one idea out there, i think in the "political ideologies" forum, my internet is sucking big time right now, and im having 2 minute load times on all webpages from ATS, or else i'd post a link...but i gota go right now

i think its entitled "what woul you do if running for pres"

i have many more ideas than that, but that one is the firs tof many

Glad to have ya back!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I am no Demostooge or Republistooge, but I am against taking my rights away because some Republistooge THINKS that a criminal MIGHT do something illegal in a way that has not been done previously.

It is funny how our rights were good enough until King George II manipulated himself into power. It is also funny that there were no more attacks after 9-11. Especially when you consider that any terrorist can walk across our southern border with a backpack tactical nuclear weapon. That just goes to show that fighting terrorism is NOT what the war in Iraq is about. If the government was serious about fighting terrorism, there would be Marine snipers every 300 yards on our southern border with shoot to kill orders. But then the Republistooges cannot compete in a free market without the illegal labor to work under the table for less than minimum wage.

Republistooges are in conspiracy with the military industrial complex and big business to destroy America. They outsource our jobs, allow foreign interests to control American infrastructure and buy American real estate. Then they sell weapons to the rest of the world.

If American arms companies want to do business in America, they should not be allowed to sell weapons to the rest of the world. We do not need our weapons to go to foreign countries where they can be copied by the competition. Such as happened in Iran where they have copied the weapons system for the F14 we sold them and are producing it locally.

King George II declared "Mission Accomplished" several years ago. It is time to wrap it up and end the Republistooge Conspiracy to control the Middle East.

Spend the money rebuilding the American educational system. Lets get American students excited about Science and Engineering and Medicine again.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by groingrinder]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

I am no Demostooge or Republistooge, but I am against taking my rights away because some Republistooge THINKS that a criminal MIGHT do something illegal in a way that has not been done previously.

So...what would you do if a criminal did do the things that have been talked about? You'd blame "repubistooge's" for lack of control.

It is funny how our rights were good enough until King George II manipulated himself into power. It is also funny that there were no more attacks after 9-11. Especially when you consider that any terrorist can walk across our southern border with a backpack tactical nuclear weapon.

Wow. Someone has watched "The Sum of All Fears" too many times. Terrorists don't have the capability of suitcase bombs. Also, an attack that grand, would have the attention of someone, and we have defenses against that in the form of the CIA who has contacts all around the world. There hasnt been another attack, you are correct, but you are also intentionally forgetting to mention that there have been many thwarted attempts TO attack

That just goes to show that fighting terrorism is NOT what the war in Iraq is about. If the government was serious about fighting terrorism, there would be Marine snipers every 300 yards on our southern border with shoot to kill orders. But then the Republistooges cannot compete in a free market without the illegal labor to work under the table for less than minimum wage.

Snipers every 300 yards? LOL. I dont know much about military tactics, but you obviously know a heck of a lot less than me.

Republistooges are in conspiracy with the military industrial complex and big business to destroy America. They outsource our jobs, allow foreign interests to control American infrastructure and buy American real estate. Then they sell weapons to the rest of the world.

If American arms companies want to do business in America, they should not be allowed to sell weapons to the rest of the world. We do not need our weapons to go to foreign countries where they can be copied by the competition. Such as happened in Iran where they have copied the weapons system for the F14 we sold them and are producing it locally.

So first you say they shouldnt outsource our weapons, then you say they should? Which is it...i think i may almost be as confused about this as you are...

King George II declared "Mission Accomplished" several years ago. It is time to wrap it up and end the Republistooge Conspiracy to control the Middle East.
Okay - and since Barack Obama and his congressional democratic majority will have 4 years, ill see you in 4 years and 1 day and i will officially accept your apology then (because we'll still be in Iraq)

Spend the money rebuilding the American educational system. Lets get American students excited about Science and Engineering and Medicine again.

I totally, and completely agree with you on this.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by ybab hsur]

top topics

join