It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars-Worms. Has Phoenix already found past life??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
There are several oddities in the phoenix Lander photos and one of them is what looks to be a pair of pliers with curved handles similarly used by a dentist to pull a tooth. To locate this tool go to this photo above the article entitled- Life possible on Mars? follow the water by Christopher Sweeney

news.medill.northwestern.edu...

To locate the pliers the word (printer) is above the Phoenix Lander photo and if you will go approx. one inch down from the middle top border of photo between the letter i and letter n in the word (printer) you will be able to locate pliers.

It will take your eyes a minute to focus on this tool looking device because of the surface color blending in with everything else. Rik Riley

[edit on 8-6-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
oop. I see what ya talkin of. Weird what it looks like.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hirogen
oop. I see what ya talkin of. Weird what it looks like.

There are so many oddities on Mars I have lost count and myself I have come to the conclusion that lifeforms as well as intelligent life did exist and still does to this day.

It is not me just saying so to be saying life exists on Mars it is because I have seen life and to this day see life forms through thousands of photos taken from ground zero missions on Mars that I have scanned and viewed for thousands of hours over many years. I have taken a lot of heat for my beliefs of what I see from Mars photos on ATS but that is O.K. I can not convince anyone of what I see, individuals will have to convince themselves of what they see when it comes to lifeforms and anomalies. I am glad you see what I see and what I think to be pliers of some kind. Rik Riley

[edit on 8-6-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Through a series of Phoenix Lander photos I detect what looks to be recent water that has evaporated leaving the Martian soil damp and darker in coloration.

phoenix.lpl.arizona.edu...

from photo sol 15 300007559 Imager right local Mars time 16:52:32
Photo to be found Row #8 1st photo to the left the moisture area takes up about 2/3s of the middle right of photo and other photos indicate previous recent moisture also on the ground near Phoenix Mars Lander. Rik Riley

[edit on 13-6-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
They should just rename this place to above mentally challenged because this has now become the joke of all space related sites. Look through this thread and you can pick out at least 3 people who are COMPLETELY insane and in denial about it as well. They have been called out before, they know who they are.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
They should just rename this place to above mentally challenged because this has now become the joke of all space related sites. Look through this thread and you can pick out at least 3 people who are COMPLETELY insane and in denial about it as well. They have been called out before, they know who they are.

Gosh I missed you rocksarcrocks when did you become a Phyciatrist you have 3 diagnosis already congratulations. Would you like to prescribe any meds while you are on a roll. Well Gee Wiz rocks you already want to rename this thread mentally challenged at least those 3 got you to come to the sight LOL. You say they have been called out before does that mean 3 lashes with a whip and rocked to the death? We invite you to continue to monitor the 3 you talk about and I know you will be on top of everything to make sure the 3 get the right meds. Rik Riley

[edit on 14-6-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The real question is will NASA divulge and show to the world life exists on Mars if they find the the bench marks of life or actually discover life exists with the Phoenix lander? Rik Riley
www.computerworld.com...

[edit on 15-6-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Will the Phoenix Lander detect chlorophyll like the Pathfinder superspan matched positive for the chlorophyll signature on Mars? Isn't it strange we have not heard much more out of NASA about this find from the Pathfinder Sojourner mission. Rik Riley

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 16-6-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Is this cool or what that a couple has found at least 6 rocks or I should say meteorites said to be from Mars and this is said to be some kind of a record for the amount of rocks found from Mars on Earth. Will these Mars rocks found on Earth match up with what is found by the Phoenix mission? Rik Riley

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I believe that NASA/JPL has already found the building blocks for what we here on Earth refer to as life. I also believe that there are a number of variances on the theme of 'life' that humans do not yet recognize.

Judging by the reactions of many here at ATS - who remarkably... represent themselves as believers and UFO researchers, yet completely scoff at the notion of 'worms' or mold on the red planet... -- I would say that the decision to NOT share the latest information with panicky public is the correct one.

People are not yet willing to accept the idea of water on Mars -- so, how on Earth could they possibly deal with the remote possibility that there could be advanced civilizations elsewhere?? At this rate... we will NEVER be given the straight scoop.

Such egos should come equipped with sunglasses and a walking stick.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I held back a few days and resisted congratulating you as soon as I saw this thread.You are way ahead of the pack and going to take heat for it...persecution of genius.It happens all the time.Even the education system is built on looking backwards between our hind legs. You use the word"centipede" and I use the word "caterpillars". We see similar animals.I chose "caterpillars" simply because it's a more familiar,friendly ,attractive word for things that crawl with so many legs. I don't expect there to be butteflies on Mars,but who knows? Centipede is probably closer to the actual Mars creatures,since I imagine them as fairly rugged to live in the rocks of that harsh environment. Don't stop posting your amazing finds,John Bro.It keeps the rest of us on our toes and working harder.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

I'm in the dark as far as seeing a pair of pliars.I see bulging eyes surrounding the lander.Most of the faces overlapped so badly it was like a wall.Some were "verrrry" small so I just "YELLOWED-IN" the eyes.I circled some bigger ones.The CD is a very nice size-guage,since we all know how big a CD is.Animals are very curious about Pheonix lander and do not shy away from surrounding it,all eyes forward,like waiting for a stage act to begin. If there were microphones on the lander we'd probably hear sounds that resemble background insect & bird sounds. Whatever sounds come from CD-sized heads would add to the mix.If you know how high those solar panels rest off the ground you can estimate the height of some animals.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Just because worms are considered fragile does not mean they can not be fossilized.It is hard to tell from that picture as someone else stated it looks like kitty litter and could be a case of seeing what your brain wants to see.

Fossilized worm:
www.canoe.ca...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
yeah I watched CNN once too.

And regarding the pictures is it true they have found penises on mars?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr X

Dr X that's probably funnier than you realize,since I've seen animals that defy description,as have some others on ATS. Imagine a banana with skinny legs and a face,with or without arms because I'm not absolutely sure.Imagine a Mister Potato Head toy that walked around,but was more the size of a football. One has a face that resembles Bill Clinton. I've already posted it several times.Many of the Mars animals are serpentine so snakes figure frequently in their artwork.The Mars humanoids work stone pretty well.What else have they got in abundance to work with? Rocks upon rocks,with more falling from space.
Look for SYMETRY.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hello, Everyone. Has been a while.

Yesterday, I saw the most recent report from JPL. After doing soil analysis from Mars... their words were 'our scientists are flabberghasted!"

Instead of being sterile and acidic.. the martian soil was reported to be alkaline in nature - full of potasium... and multiple other nutrients that could easily maintain life.

I guess that Rik Riley was correct. I once asked him if he felt that JPL was incorrect or lying - concerning the reports on their assumptions of the soil quality ( they said sterile and incapable of supporting any lifeforms ) - and Mr. Riley unequivicably responded;

"Yes! Absolutely! Martian soil is completely capable of supporting plant and animal life!"

This continues to expand in intrigue and wonder. Cudos to Rik Riley for making the correct call on Martian soil quality.

I suspect that we will all be amazed at the coming reports of the status and findings of the Phoenix Mars lander.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnbro

Hi Johnbro, when the Phoenix Lander landed in the northern planes of Mars I detected that it landed near an underground base. As far as the composition of the alkaline soil with a PH between 8 and 9 it is no surprise to me as you know.

NASA already knows roaming life forms exist on Mars including grass, moss, trees and plant life and NASA will feed the public about their findings on life existing in increments of tiny baby steps. Here is the real kicker if NASA is surprised of the composition and alkalinity of the Martian soil wait until they come out and say there is more oxygen and water then they first thought on Mars LOL.
Rik Riley

[edit on 28-6-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Rik,I have so little faith in nasa official pronouncements about even something as simple as the colors of Mars skies.Temps and oxygen are my pet peeves,but that's an aside. The lander Phoenix is a surprise as having so much life stalking it with prying eyes. Here's 3D image the size of a pizza box with FACES in both POSITIVE and NEGATIVE aspects.Negative images show more live creatures,from my experience because since so few people BOTHER looking at negative images,nasa masking team has no reason to cover up negative images. Why would you destroy the BACK of an OIL PAINTING to mask it.In life I find the back door easier.Shortcut to truth.Sidestep the sad clowns who mask the faces from the Mars pics so people stay ignorant and complacent,compliant and sheepish,swallowing what the gov't military industrial complex(like organized religion) dictates and pronouncements FARCE. These are hard to see,but you didnt come here to see puppies and kittens,doillies
[IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/jlehane3/PhoenixFoxlg_1696bcrb4Neg3.jpg[/IM G]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

vze again I have to say bravo to you on bringing the truth to the world about NASA's masking of lifeforms on Mars. This particular photo you have shown shows proof of a Martonian double face and if members or viewers do not see the double face at first keep looking at the photo it will eventually pop out at you.

Folks I believe and can see these photos presented that life exists on Mars. You must open and unblock your mind to the fact life absolutely positively exists on Mars. You have the keys to unlock your own mind and see these lifeforms that NASA is hiding from you the public. On the surface of Mars what you think and see in photos is, many times isn't and what you think and see isn't, many times is. Proper English not intended. Rik Riley

[edit on 6-7-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The famous"statue" surroundings unmasked as a comparison.
Here is how you avoid the image maskers at nasa.
Use this 3D image and LIGHTEN it for FACIAL DETAIL. Always remember that nasa doesn't bother masking the negative image,so you find 10 times more in the NEGATIVE IMAGE and more LIVE ONES.
How bad do you want it?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join