It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars-Worms. Has Phoenix already found past life??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Yeah ok....lol whatever you say.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
uknow_me72, what time period did this supposedly happen in history or is this something you have read or experienced yourself in a past life on Mars that humans were transfered to Earth, the Prison Planet? Rik Riley

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

IF I told you that I had multiple lives on Earth as a Human and before that I came from another galaxy would you believe me?

The Aliens have been visiting Earth before intelligent life came in the form of humans...

Know that there is a theory out there that scientology uses that there was a bunch of spirits dumped on Earth...

Know that you have been alive for an eternity...

Ask yourself who you are?? You have been a victim if you can not answer it...

If you were one of those spirits that were reborn as a human and remembered would you be pissed?

The Station was there to put you asleep. Finally enough people were put asleep and forgot who they were that they did not need the Station anymore to constantly take people to and send the beem at Earth....

They dropped Nukes all over mores to destroy and cover up what was there. They know that they can not stop us from looking out in to the cosmos so they wanted to get there first and make the "suprise" discovery.

The Mars Station was destroyed between 1800-1844AD.

Since then they have made portible Forgetter Beems and Aging beems that are in orbit around the Earth that constantly beem down on us.

The UFO's that obduct people have some mechanisms on them that will do what the Mars station did but they do not need to be as many since there condition has worked and the systems they have put in place on earth to keep us distracted are working....

You are not supposed to see the UFO's if you do you will be part of their expirement...

You know the Comet that took out the Dinosaurs?? Yeah, wasn't a comet. It was them.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Are you taking this from pages in a scifi book?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

No I am taking it straight from the source....

What you have done is put limits on the possibilities of life. You will never be able to find the Truth if you used flawed implanted logic and base your thoughts of the lies you have been told since you were born.

This is where the wake up part takes place.

Use your own rational thought to think if this is a possibility instead of using what they told you...

You can wake up out of your slumber.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by uknow_me72

So they destroyed the dinosaurs because why? Did they take them to this mars facility because they started to know too much?? Did they finally destroy them because they couldn't be controlled??

What I'm reading out of what you are saying is the dinosaurs got too smart
Now does that really make sense??

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. Yes. I do see them. Its hard to miss them actually. Anyone with a garden would see that. Good find.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I forgot to add, fossilized? Not likely. They look alive and well.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I forgot thats its fridaynight and people are either drunk or on drugs.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

uknow_me72, yes I know we are being blocked from knowing the truth and if we are lucky to penetrate the atmospheres of Earth and get far enough away into space our minds become unblocked and will be opened up to the truth of who we are and from where we have come.

You talk of of another galaxy from which you came from do you remember the name of the galaxy and how many light years away did you come from to the Milky Way?

No disrespect I am interested in what you have to say, but start a new thread with this information and open it up for discussion I do not want to further derail this thread----- Mars-Worms. Has Phoenix already found past life? Thanks, Rik Riley

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Good eyes mystiq, there are plenty more critters on Mars running around and stay tuned in as Johnbro shows us more of what is actually going on with Mars.
Rik Riley

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
I forgot thats its fridaynight and people are either drunk or on drugs.

LOL you are right about that, but there are a few of us sober now and then that can contribute to ATS threads. Many will not see or agree with what I or Johnbro sees or says about these photos and anomalies of Mars that have been presented on other threads or this one, but we can agree on one thing that we all can agree to disagree or even agree with one another. Rik Riley

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I post questions.... not answers, or statements. 'What ifs' are all we are likely to get these days, anyways. And please do consider.... if so many of you think the idea of pinworms existing on a neighboring and very similar planet such as Mars is so repugnant and rediculous.... --

How could a government in control of security ever trust you with news of something sentient and intelligent??

If you ever ask yourself.... or of others 'Why don't they tell us what they know??' - you are making a good case for such a position of secrecy.

I don't see responses from you like - 'Probably not' - or 'I disagree.' I read that you think I am hallucinating... or 'on drugs' - to merely pose the question. So, the next time you come back to this particular thread... I can only surmise that you are here to make fun.

---

I never said; 'I know!!'

I did say; 'I want to know.'

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Finaly some new infomation from Jon. It is something interesting to think about. Keepin up the good work!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnbro
From the very first scoop-full of Martian soil, the Phoenix lander on the north pole of Mars has already gathered a sample of tantalizing possibilities.

First scoop from the phoenix. Do you see it too??

I welcome comment, input and further materials to support these initial findings.

jb

John look for NASA to make a major announcement on their findings from the Phoenix Lander back hoe scoop sample in the Northern Hemisphere of Mars.

Look for NASA to compare Alan Hill's ALH 84001 meteorite sample with what they have scooped up from the Martian soil. Look for NASA to find small wormlike features in the Martian soil as found in the ALH 84001 meteorite from Antarctica supposedly by way of Mars. I believe they will eventually find fossilized bacteria from Mars samples, called microfossils on Earth. Rik Riley

[edit on 7-6-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The page has now been up-dated for those that find the resemblances interesting. Another couple of images have been added.

What came first... the martian... or the egg?? ; )

Enjoy... and keep 'em comin'

jb

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

So they destroyed the dinosaurs because why? Did they take them to this mars facility because they started to know too much?? Did they finally destroy them because they couldn't be controlled??

What I'm reading out of what you are saying is the dinosaurs got too smart
Now does that really make sense??

No there was man alive then at the same time of the dinosaurs. Satan destroys life.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnbro

John, this very well could be part of a thick egg shell near the Mars Lander. Ostrich eggs are also large and thick here on Earth in comparison. This anomaly is difficult to tell exactly what it is but what has me puzzled is that the jagged edges or saw tooth design looks as though it has been evenly cut like part of a pumpkin for Halloween. We do not know if this is part of a large metal gear, rock, melon, part of an animal or reptile on Mars, your guess is as good as mine. Does anyone else have any ideas or suggestions what this anomaly could be? Rik Riley

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
You have a good point, RikRIley. If it was a rock... just sitting around... and exposed to Martian winds.... etc... for infinite spans of time -- what are the chances that it would retain it's pointed, jagged edges??

Did you notice.... another little 'bug/worm-like' object is nearby the 'eggshell.'??

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnbro

That is a ten four, the wormy with pointed head is laying at a bent angle at approx. 4 o'clock from lets call it an egg shell anomaly for now. The wormy will take a few minutes for people to see it because of it blending in with the supposed red soil on Mars. Rik Riley

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join