It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witch engines?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I read about this and wondering how do they work?

Also, any famous witch engines be found on google, youtube?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
WHAT IS WITCH ENGINE?

If youre talking about witchcraft and stuff like that,just look at my sig because thats the map they all use.

Its like what King Solomon Used....

Is that what you want? (i hope not)

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
no, not that.

In seth's tactical magick, he mentions a witch engine, like a block of metal to do some task.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Yes,youre talking about my video in my sig!

you just dont know it yet....

my video is the powers to this universal soul that we are trapped in....

you can use the powers of the universe like the,"Illuminati" does!

Its to summon spirits,talk with your third eye,its alchemy,its magick good/evil,its angels,its science,etc....

i tried to look for this witch engine to proove to you that what youre loking for is in my sig,but couldnt find a image off the internet,do you have one,or any details of its description so then i can show you?

o,wait,here it is....i told you its the same as my video....
this is the same as king solomons teachings,the same as every other religion,please learn the TRTH!

its called the UNIVERSAL SOUL!
and YES,ITS IN MY SIG!

ITS OBVIOUS YOU DIDNT SEE MY SIGOR YOU WOULD KNOW ITS THE SAME....

1 LOVE
AND IF YOU NEED MORE PROOF,JUST LET ME KNOW AND CAN SHOW YOU

[edit on 5-6-2008 by meanmug]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Ihavenoidea....Sorry to jump in here, but I'm a litle confused by what you mean by witch engine. I've been a practising witch for years, but have never come across this idea. Is it something manufactured or natural? Is it a source of power or a focal point?

Blessings

Caitlin

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
it says here in tactical magick by seth

A witch engine is multi purpose occult machine that acts at once like a portable generator of magical energy and a resonance filter.

In physical component is a simple cube or ouija board... with several sigils on it.

Sort of like an input output slots on a laptop..

there's more but I don't feel like typing it all in right now..

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
honestly i was thinking of like a 5hp briggs and straton fastened to a broom

i dont have the slightest clue, sorry bub

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

Yet you, nor no-one else who believes what you do, has bothered to take up Randi's $1m challenge and donate the money to charity. Weird.

And you, nor no-one else who believes what you do, can offer up any actual evidence to substantiate your claims. Hint: youtube videos don't count.

If the mind succumbs without evidence, the person has succumbed to ignorance.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
yes,its called the pandoras box!

i told you its the drawing i did!

why do you people look for others powers when you have your own!

the real quija board is right here watch....

Quija Board

i swear,most of you people just want to be stupid....its a choce.

who the hell is randi and whats his offer of a million dollars?

tell me about this and ill expose him too!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

who the hell is randi and whats his offer of a million dollars?

One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge

tell me about this and ill expose him too!

Good luck!

Edit: Fixed link

[edit on 6/5/2008 by apolluwn]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
"At JREF, we offer a one-million-dollar prize to anyone who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event."

WELL NO SH1T!

sciene cant mathemtically prove faith!!!!!!!!!

this is the most dumbest stuff i ever read in my life,anothe government troll!

go tell your boy RANDI,he is a dummy and he already knows by no chance can science prove anything to do with faith!

this is the most dumbest publicity stunt i ever saw in my life!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

go tell your boy RANDI,he is a dummy and he already knows by no chance can science prove anything to do with faith!

My boy? What are you talking about?

You asked who "Randi" was. I looked it up on google. You could have done this also.

this is the most dumbest stuff i ever read in my life,anothe government troll!

You should really consider what you are posting when talking down on someone.

sciene cant mathemtically prove faith!!!!!!!!!

This doesn't even make sense. Mathematically prove faith?

From what I gathered, this is just being able to observe a claim of paranormal, etc ability. There is nothing about mathematically proving anything.

And how do you prove a personal belief that neglects science, or facts to the contrary? Faith is the belief in something without proof, or even evidence. What are you even talking about?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Randi is a pro debunker. He's obviously biased and has an agenda.

meanmug: good post. I believe you're referring to the energy and state of consciousness that connects us to God and all things. "God consciousness", "cosmic consciousness", the "Holy Spirit", "magick", the "Tao", "Zen", the "Source", the "Force" - it has many different names and representations but always the same fundamental idea.

And as you said I believe it can be also used to interact with angels, demons, ETs, spirits and interdimensional beings, etc.....

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Proof= scientifictly proving=science=mathematics!

yes you have to use science,in order to prove anything!except faith!

so therefor yes you do need mathematics in order to prove anything except faith....

sorry on calling him your boy,i just thought you were his friend,yeah i should not judge before hand....dont blame me tho,were all created to hate.just sometimes i do out of hatred of lies....
sorry doesnt solve it but understanding does....

my fault.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Sadly, empirical proof of faith or anything paranormal is what sceptic and scientists bang on about eternally, like we can summon it up. I would just ignore them, personally, as I've never found them to be useful or even amusing till they reach the age of at least 75, and have had some of the crap knocked out of them.

Anyway...Ihavenoidea...thank you for the wee description, and it does make it clearer, but I wouldn't touch one with a ten foot pole. From an energy point of view, they sound complete unregulated and unprotected, and god only knows what they would let in. (same with Oujia boards, but again, it's a personal thing). I would much rather use a big old quartz point, or a piece of obsidian...safer and more effective, in my book, and sigils and other energy can still be included.

Nuff said....

Caitlin
xxx

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
okay first thanks for the reply, Caitlin.

You mentioned quartz but how you go around doing that?

TO the others

I would like to know more about them...

especially Eloigning clocks, how to make a remote viewing helmet (another example in the book, I'm not really wanting to make one), history on them, etc.

and second...

How this thread get hijacked?

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
this didnt get hi jacked,you just dont realise you worship the same as every other religion does!

so basically anyone can speak on anything in any thread because as i exposed,its all the same stuff just you people dont want to accept the TRTH!

if everyone put there religion bull together as 1,you would see its all the same!

Lets keep lookin the other way tho....

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Meanmug, I quite agree that we are all worshipping the same energy...God, Spirit, whatever we call it. It's HOW we worship that holds the lessons for us...in my opinion...so they are all correct, according to what we need as individuals. And no-one has the right to say another's is wrong, unless harm is caused...obviously.

Ihavenoidea...clear quartz is a fabulous tool for any kind of spiritual work, or healing, or meditation, or manifestation. It will hold a programme for you, depending on your intent, and work on this for you until you tell it to stop. You just have to be kinda careful what you tell it! It's one of my favourite tools. Hope this helps!

Caitlin

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
You don't need really tools to use Magick, it does help however, Magick is everywhere, and as Caitlin said she uses clear quartz, the quartz is used as a focus point, a way of directing the natural energies, if you dont focus the energy it becomes weak and not as effective, you dont need to prove anything to anyone really, im pretty sure mr randi would welcome the challenge to prove something fake or useless, that is what he does that does not mean it isn't real

There are many tools that can be used in the Craft, all with different uses, a lot are symbolism, the Ouija board for instance is one tool if not used correctly can cause a world of harm, if used correctly and with confidence it can be invaluable depends on the purpose.

This is one of the reasons i follow my faith, Witchcraft is a practice that constantly grows, nobody ever did or ever will discover all the secrets, no matter how long you live, and contrary to popular believe, unless you care not, all Magick is normally used for the good of all, with some nasty side effects for selfishness.

Maybe the Witch engine your talking about is Magick, the essence of Nature and the Earth which is every where, you just need to understand how to gently focus it.

Another thing , nobody is stupid for not believing or understanding, it is the most natural practice the world has ever seen, you just need to open up to it and try and understand, it is something everyone is capable of, you can't grasp it to prove it exists, it is not ours to do that with, take gravity for instance, we all know its there, we know what it does, but absolutely nobody knows why it works or how it works, not even scientists, so let mr randi figure that out,

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
YOU KNOW HOW DUMB IT SOUNDS WHEN YOU MENTION MAGICK BUT IS AT HOME ON THE INTERNET TALKIN WITH OTHERS?

Your lives suck! admit it,then you say you use magick in order to better yourselves?

Wow,i heard it all....

if its to better yourself and i hear this from everyone,yes everyone,then ask me this,why does your life suck>?

and please,dont act like it doesnt!

you know nothing about Magick!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join