It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witch engines?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

What's with the mean-spirited post all of a sudden?

And of course we feel at home talking about Magick on the internet, where it's safe..... duh!!!

It's one of those touchy subjects that you don't necessarily want to discuss with people IRL....

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
mean is only how one takes it....

on my statement,if your magick worked,would you not be here?
safe?
im safe everywhere,im eternal!

i just ask if your magick is so good,why is your life not?

magick must not be too good at working,huh?

then i wonder,how is it that the government gets it to work so well tho....?

please dont take it as mean....
mean is not caring....

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

Who said my life isn't good?

And I try to use my magick for important stuff, you know, contact with benevolent ETs, saving the world from evil nazis, etc etc.

Using it to bring myself wealth, success etc, that would be selfish.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I just placed Mr Mouth on ignore.
I sense he's a bit too emotional charged for his own good.
So,
Not wasting time listening to him.

Anyways,

thanks for the help..

What are the clocks I mentioned earlier?

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Really, how so and what does it deal with occultic machines?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ihavenoidea

I don't mean to sound "emotionally charged" or self-important.

I just believe that the evil people in the world do use magick and occult power to further their various evil deeds.

So they need to be counter-balanced by good people like us using magick with good intent. You know, praying for peace and truth and healing and all that.

A little trigger-happy with your Ignore button there??

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
while you try and balance out evil and good,remember this its the end pretty soon and nothing else matters!

those innocents will be saved souls that have greatest knowledge....

the one thing is said of me,and thats the most important thing is to save the world,thats the only impossible thing to do!

it isnt ours to save!

and to other guy that ignored me,thanks very much
i rather have hypcrites like you and our government ignore me!

1 Love

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Not sure I understand your question about occultic machines.

Maybe its referring to Ouija boards and things like that, as another poster suggested?

Never really delved into that sort of stuff, sorry......

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

First off... Sorry that I helped take part in the thread going off-topic. I was just trying to answer his question.

But, as for your question, I don't understand what you mean by it... He is describing two occult machines he built himself. The Witchengine and the Eloigning Clock. As well as describing Occult Machines in general. I think this is an invention of his own (the whole occult machine thing). So really the descriptions you are getting are from the source and are about as good as it gets.

Edit:

Just in case anyone else is interested in what these occult machines are... They are just made to perform certain tasks. Eg. They are for streamlining the process of accomplishing a task to conserve energy, improve the success rate, and speed of accomplishing the task or other tasks assigned to it, etc.

This whole chapter is dedicated to the idea behind the occult machine and some examples so that other's can make their own machines. The Witchengine was built to gather ambient energy from an environment and not pick up the resonance of the energy from the environment it was taken from. This is so ambient energy could be stored from places that have negative energy sorted in the Witchengine and the energy could be drawn from it later without worry that the energy drawn was negative and the user permeated by the negative resonance of the energy.

[edit on 6/6/2008 by apolluwn]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Here is what youre looking for!

The Witchengine and the Eloigning Clock.

Another Sun God worshipping occult i EXPOSED....Go Figure

[edit on 6-6-2008 by meanmug]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

What you have posted looks like a poor representation of Metatron's cube (sort of).
My opinion...

Edit:

Actually, I see now that you are using this thread now to passively propagate your theories.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The reliance on objects for magic is sorcery and a dangerous affair.

The problem is that you can bind personal energy to the object and become anchored to it, a prisoner of your own device.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

Have you read about this before? The author describes it himself as sorcery (sort of), but the way I read it being described as is more of a tool rather than anything to become reliant on. Would you consider a tool used to perform magic in any case dangerous, or just over use of it? Just out of curiosity... you seem pretty confident. Well.. as one can appear to be through text.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   

How so?

Like an drug user hooked on meth?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I give them there dumb map an d they still are looking for it?

i will laugh at all of you people,when in fact that you will all realise,ITS THE SAME SH1T!

ITS ALL SCIENCE!

my drawing is exact of your witchcraft look at the "SYMBOLS"
do you people know anything about your own symbols?

do you not see the,"dots" in my drawing?
have fun trying to find something that i showed you already!
remember to smile when you see it after....
have fun with your magiick too

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

Sir... I seriously gave the the benefit of the doubt before, but you have no idea what you are talking about. This isn't science. You have connected points on a grid.

Congratulations.

You are rude as hell and have a pompous attitude because of your ill-conceived feelings of grand self-importance.

So tell me, What is it you are trying to make here? It is very rudimentary and could be a number of things. What I do know is it has nothing to do with the topic. Nothing at all. And if it does why don't you explain it? Or, can you not explain your grid-plotting "science"?

All you have is a 12-spoked symbol with a partial spiral (which doesn't appear to be intentional, anyways) plotted in the middle of your 12-point hexagon (which let me tell you makes so much sense). Hell, its not even a regular hexagon.

But, yes! This is the answer! Twelve lines emanating from the center of a non-regular hexagon with twelve points.

Why don't you read about the topic and then "realise" that you have no idea what you are even talking about.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Grid?HUH

This image i drew,is what secret people call,The Universal Soul!

So why dont you learn something before saying that my image is just a Grid,do you know how they created the Grid?

From this Universal Soul that we are in,that you lost souls keep trying to figure out its powers to it!

before you say my stuff is false,learn every religion,not just your one you worship so much but cant ever get the magick too ever work!

I give you people what you search for and then you wonder why i sound ignorant,its you who is ignorant to the TRTH,not me!

keep calling it a Grid,and ill keep calling it your dumb bibles of magick!

too blinded to see what it really is....

I already exposed you,wonder why its only you people with no clue that calls my image a Grid?

but when you look for your powerful items that arent physical items but a dumb drawing of the UNIVERSAL SOUL!

Please,its not even worth it,you know nothing of what you are even searching for,and you people wonder why others call you sheeps?

your knowledge is limited and you call my work false and just a Grid,well sheep,so is your magickal stories you worship!

like i said,have fun with your magick!

i exposed your sun god worshipping whatever you call i call science!

Grid?hahaha,this Grid is your God!

Go ask anyone with a brain in Physics!
or just go ask any "Illuminati Member"
Lost Souls

[edit on 6-6-2008 by meanmug]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
My point was the binding of the personal energy the object. As in using an object for the acumulation of energy like a battery. If the energy is your own, then you are binding your self to an object and location.

If it is not your energy then you are mixing your self with an outside force. Energy maintains intention. Grab energy which has an intention you cannot control and you may find yourself holding the tiger by the tail.

My personal belief is that the use of any energy other than personal is dangerous, and to be avoided. By personal I mean the flow of natural energys through the self, as we are not seperate from the universe.

So I am excluding precisely that energy which has intention. The use of the energy of others taken directly is vampirism.

Emotions release energy with intention, those energys can pool and gather with like energy until they are sufficient to manifest action. You might consume such energy and reintention it, or it you if you find yourself overwhelmed.

This I believe is the meaning of the Christian saying return love for hate, for when confronted by the negative energy of hate if we generate further intentioned hate, than we have contributed to the negative. Rather than religious philosophy, I find it to be a formula in metaphysics.

Please note that I am untrained in any school, although I have seen those obviously schooled run afoul of these principles at their peril.

My opinions are my own, I share them freely. This is my own metaphysic, so I do not claim authority or correctness, only my own insight.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Authority, or not, that is a very concise and logical answer. In relation to the Witch Engine, I wonder about the collection of energy from the environment. The description is pretty vague and it is explained as having a resonance filter, but I really don't know about that at all as it was not mentioned how this was accomplished. I would assume that whether or not there was said resonance filter that the intention is still there and would still be not in the best interest to collect the energy and store it for use.

reply to post by meanmug

Yes. That is a grid. You have plotted points on a grid.

before you say my stuff is false,learn every religion,not just your one you worship so much but cant ever get the magick too ever work!

You make a lot of assumptions about things you do not know about. You have no idea what my beliefs are. Stop assuming that you do. You were wrong last time you assumed anything about me. You are wrong this time.

I give you people what you search for and then you wonder why i sound ignorant,its you who is ignorant to the TRTH,not me!

You did nothing of the sort. You plotted more points on your amazing little grid. And, yes, I am ignorant as to what you are trying to accomplish with your grid points. That is why I asked you to explain.

You didn't. It is because you have no idea what you are talking about and can't.

keep calling it a Grid,and ill keep calling it your dumb bibles of magick!

It's a grid.

I don't have any "bibles of magick".

I already exposed you,wonder why its only you people with no clue that calls my image a Grid?

You are correct. You have exposed me. You have exposed everyone. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid.

Please,its not even worth it,you know nothing of what you are even searching for,and you people wonder why others call you sheeps?

your knowledge is limited and you call my work false and just a Grid,well sheep,so is your magickal stories you worship!

You are calling other people sheep when you are a Universal Soul ZEALOT? Don't make me laugh. Again, you make assumptions about things that you know nothing about.

See I can make assumptions without any proof, too.

Grid?hahaha,this Grid is your God!

No. That grid is YOUR god.

Go ask anyone with a brain in Physics!

Your ignorance is astounding. What does physics have to do with anything that has been said. Nothing at all. And don't give me any more of your proof=science=mathematics crap because that isn't even valid in the first place.

[edit on 6/7/2008 by apolluwn]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
No that Grid is your God!

My god doesnt take science,the sun to teach me anything....

Why dont you match up your little witch clock and witch stone r whatever it is,to my image,ok?

and watch how it matches everyone of my dots on my image!

one more time....

YOUR GOD!

Prove me wrong that my image isnt your God by matching up the symbols?

Will you prove me wrong,and please match up the symbols to my image!

i will pay a lot of mone if anyone can math up their symbols to their bibles of magick to my image and i guarantte it MATCHES!!!!!

PROVE ME WRONG,BECAUSE MY DRAWING PROVES YOUR SCIENCE WRONG!

Prove Me Wrong is all i ask?

[edit on 7-6-2008 by meanmug]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join