It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: U.S. to order limited raid on Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I`ll tell you all what I think...

Maybe this saber rattling is not just about IraNuclear or Iranio Made Weapons given to Iraq...

The Rothschild`s, The Illuminati, The Zionists control World ßank$ and part of World Governments. They, as my research lend me to think, are Jews.

Their ultimate goal is the NWO.

What if, in certain parts of the world, like Muslim Countries, (Iran), don`t give a damn about the Zionist`s and their Ultimate Agenda.

How do you all think, what strategy, besides ULTRA BIG $$$, would work to " force them , or convert them " into their NWO belief system ????

Tell me ????????

Let me tell you that Bombs and Blood may work as for the Islamic People might drop to their knees beg for mercy, and thus accept, by force, the Zionists` Ultimate Agenda.

Does this make any sense ???

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Any attack on Iran will be a disaster, even if we succeed, it will still blow up in our faces... to quote Mr. Shakespeare...

"Lord What fools these mortals be."

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
reply to post by centurion1211

and to neo-cons like your self anything said against the US is Anti-US right?

read your words above again for meaning and content - the answer to anyone (but yourself?) would be "yes".

sending soilders into a war for the profit of others isnt dieing needlessly.

Didn't say that. But YOU seem to be saying that you hope even more soldiers die needlessly.

people are suppose to hope the US forces do well in bombing that country?

No, but there is another position - one that hopes nothing happens at all.

pathetic, same rubbish from you in every topic that concerns the US. everyone is Anti-US for not supporting its actions and speaking out against it

What is pathetic are examples of blind U.S. bashing such as we see here from you. If you want to really argue that point, show us all a link to just one of your posts where you said something complimentary about the U.S. I'll freely admit that there could be one, but I'm just saying I've never ever seen one. But without an example such as I've requested, then you must stand convicted as previously indicted. Given any opportunity, any stretching of the truth, any lie about the U.S., you'll be there jumping on the U.S. bashing bandwagon.

The prosecution rests ...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
What eastern country just test fired a nuke delivery system but supposedly failed? Cant remember exact details. Why havent we stomped them into oblivion if we are so worried about other countries developing nukes? Just wondering why so bent on Iran? Guess im missing something.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
oh yea; found it www.cnn.com...[/url]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin
This is like the 2000th article that has said something like this. I am getting to the point where i will believe it when I see it. Maybe that's the point...

I think you are onto something. I think all these little 'teaser' stories are intended to build a public consensus. Not that they will be able to convince th public that such an attack is the right thing to do and something that must be done, rather, they do this to make it a foregone conclusion.

They spam our brains with "attack iran" (in this case) over and over and over until "attack iran" is what we see. We may oppose it but we expect it. We talk not about preventing it, or how unlikely, or how insanely stupid it is but when it is going to happen.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
well if you look at it through the ruling elites eyes(that includes many things, US economy, trade, global-situation etc etc) if iran bothers them, what is it to use their international policeforce-america-to relieve the bother? and if such things also happen to bankrupt us at the same time and no real actions have been taken, maybe they kill 2 birds with same stone? I just wonder what the elites ultimate goal is?..oh wait-control of everything..rev13:16..and he causes all..to receive a mark, in their righthand or forehead

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski
Well this is the first one I've seen mentioning limited attacks, and coming from a military source - there was also an article from israel saying that attacks are probable, which would also tie in with this leak from last year.

Limited attacks would make more sense in order to get support for the action. This "limited" attack can be explained as being for the protection of US soldiers. You know fine well Iran will respond and the situation will escalate to full blown war.

There is one problem though. The number of deaths in Iraq is at an all time low and is on a downward trend. So the only way round this problem is to not report it. Tell me US citizens have you been informed of the down trend of death rates in Iraq?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

A lot of people in this thread seem to have overlooked that point, and the point that there has been no mention of attacks on nuclear facilities - the alleged reason for wanting to attack in the first place.

The report mentions revolutionary guards and "terrorist" training camps which could be seen as a precursor for ground attacks.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

Here's the latest from Israel, top headline in today's Haaretz: Olmert is beating the war drums too, as is Condi, but you wouldn't know it from how they selected to portray her speech:

Olmert to AIPAC: We must stop the Iranian threat

The moment when Israel and the Palestinians Authority will have to make tough decisions is fast approaching, Prime Minister Ehud Olmert told the American Israel Public Affairs Committee conference Tuesday.

"We must stop the Iranian threat by all possible means," he said.

"Each and every country must understand that the long-term cost of a nuclear Iran greatly outweighs the short-term benefits of doing business with Iran."

Olmert is to meet Wednesday with U.S. President George W. Bush to discuss the Iranian nuclear program and upgrading security relations between the U.S. and Israel.

U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, who also addressed the AIPAC conference in Washington Tuesday, stressed the urgency of establishing a Palestinian state, saying that the increase in violence in the Middle East makes the establishment of a peaceful Palestinian state more urgent rather than less.

That remark, however, was greeted with silence.

Not so subtle translation: the Israelis don't want to hear about Palestine, just neutralize Iran.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by gottago]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

this would be a huge mistake.Iran has not been bombed daily since the first gulf war.Our troops in Iraq are stretched beyond limit now.If Bush does this he had better be ready to use nukes.If he uses nukes he had better be ready to stand trial for war crimes.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
War with Iran will never happen,China has too many interests in the region,they would simply cut America off,Second Iran can gather together 12 million fighters in 48 hours from neighbouring countries,you can practically say bye to the Forces in Iraq at the moment and thirdly the only real way to win a war with Iran is to nuke them,and even that may not work,and once a country uses nukes against another country,the lid is off and who knows what will happen....

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
who's to say that the limited strikes will be done by someone other then the US? Then how stupid would the US bashers feel. What if it was Germany or Isreal acting alone... Germany has made statments that Iran has to be stopped as well. This isn't just a US ideal, other countries are agreeing with the idea that Iran with nuclear missles is not a good thing at all. I'm not saying that this is the case im just asking for opinions here.. if it were the case and the US wasn't the first to attack Iran, what then would the US bashers have to say...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by darthdescendent

There's a possibility that will happen based on this story which I posted last year, and the link to which I included in the commentary part of the OP.

Please folks, check the links, otherwise what's the point of me posting them.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Im sitting here with my freedoms laughing at you Americans ranting on and on and huffing and puffing about this and that. But you NEVER DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

LOL

I have come to the conclusion that you are a bunch of dangerous psychopathic internet posting children that are all hot air and no substance.

It is past time that the countries that America has set up bases in (Occupied) turn around and set up bases in America. Fair is Fair.

I am tired of hearing the old rhetoric and all the "for America" lines and screw the rest of the world as America is what it is all about. I think it is time for a change of status quo.

The enemy of the enemy is my friend. This is why a lot of people in other countries (including your allies LOL) are backing Iran and your precious Axis of Evil.

I have given money to causes in the past and will continue to do so at some level because of this. The more America continues, the more I continue.

The more America pokes its fingers in other people's pies the more we back them.

Keep it up. You really have no idea why do you.

If you want change, you do it by EXAMPLE, not by FORCE:

Why do you think Europe is so influential around the region. It sets an EXAMPLE.

You have a lot ot learn.

The purpose of my posts are not as attacks on America, they are to give an alternative view that you really must realise in order to understand why. Start thinking beyond yourself and globally and more. Start thinking without patriotism and start thinking objectively.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by mOOmOO]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOOmOO

Why do you think Europe is so influential around the region. It sets an EXAMPLE.

europe? are you serious? look back all through history... when europe had problems who did they run to? huh? The US, so when the little people can stand up for themselves then the playground enforcer/protector has to step in... seriously... europe? come on at least get some other example

keep supporting causes solely on the fact that you hate the US... eventually it will catch up to you and one day you're gonna get what you deserve for supporting terror throughout the globe

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
This has become like the boy who cried wolf scenerio. It was every month we would here a new report says the U.S. is going in Iran.....then it was every week a new date for going into Iran...now it seems like every day it is a new report that say we are going into Iran.This has gotten out of hand now...I think at this point the U.S. is going to invade Iran stories should be delegated to the skunkworks threads in my opinion.I just don't think it is going to happen.Let it go people.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by darthdescendent
who's to say that the limited strikes will be done by someone other then the US? Then how stupid would the US bashers feel. What if it was Germany or Isreal acting alone... Germany has made statments that Iran has to be stopped as well. This isn't just a US ideal, other countries are agreeing with the idea that Iran with nuclear missles is not a good thing at all. I'm not saying that this is the case im just asking for opinions here.. if it were the case and the US wasn't the first to attack Iran, what then would the US bashers have to say...

It wont matter if Germany,France,or Israel go into Iran.Everyone will blame the U.S. anyway.Something like "well it does not matter because the U.S. is running the whole thing and is using jets painted like German jets".They will always blame us for everything under the sun.Don't you realize yet that we are the evil
empire that kills anyone and everyone including torchering little babies and their mothers for no reason.Plus oh yes we are the cause for global warming
and we are the cause for hurricanes"i love that one".Everyone hates us and it wont matter who is in charge, because they will still hate us.

[edit on 05/16/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Whatever the BS reason comes out of DC for the US being in Iran (just make sh!t up and keep repeating), it is really about money and oil. Th GW/Cheney clan wants to ensure that the Trans Iranian Pipeline is secured and producing reserves in Petro-Dollars, and not Euros. Case closed.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The West vs. conservative/radical Islam. Nothing new. The Iranian conflict has been slated for decades.

In 1975 a military simulation company called SPI published a game called Oil War. SPI used to take contracts from military think-tanks for simulation designs. Anyway, Oil War had several scenarios and nearly all of them have subsequently been played out in reality in the last 30 years.

Coincidence? No. These actions have been planned and timed for many years. They go above and beyond a particular partisan administrative figurehead.

Iran has been a pain for years. People don't realize, but we have killed alot of violent unreasonable people. It is cultural genocide. Iran is next and when they fall, the Jews will feel a little better. What's so bad about the Zionists? I'll take an Israeli over an Iraqi any day! Jews have a lot of power in the U.S. Are we being killed? Is the Bush family Jewish? Cheney? Obama? If there is something wrong, then do something about it or die trying. Every cause needs some martyrs to really get the ball rolling!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join