It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real American campaign: Never vote Liberal

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Like Jesse said, USA has only one more to choose than communist Russia and other communists.
What the hell is so wrong with different ( and especially more than two ) political parties? There are millions of people in USA that have to choose from two "not-so-good for me" candidates?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by abovethelaw

I think that's what ybab hsur was alluding to in original post, though in a round-about way. I think his intentions of saying, "look at all the different parties" were made with good intentions, however, the he could have gone about it in another fashion other than totally flaming one political view and saying, "Never vote liberal."

I think all should be judge objectively. There was no objectivity in the OP. Only political hatred for the liberal stance.

Never say never.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by tyranny22]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by blahblah123

So im supposed to be huddled by my laptop in eager anticipation of your lousy responses?

An "Indian" denotes being from India. To say that one is from India and America at the same time is an oxymoron. The failure to recognize such a politically correct, or "PC" - as you put it, reference shows your prejudice to certain affiliations. All you know is that you call them American Indians, so that's what they are - regardless of whether or not it offends that race of human beings.

Wrong. Read my comments section of my profile - there - you will find a post from a real American Indian, why dont you read what he has to say about the issue? Or let me guess, you think he's wrong. But how can he be wrong if he's an Indian.

But you wouldnt consider that as it doesnt meet your left wing stance.

You all keep calling me conservative. I've answered all of your rebuttals, and i've dealt with all of the flamming, slandering, and name calling.

Its time to move onto new and better things, because obviously, if one thing is for sure, liberals are as stubborn as the donkey that symbolizes them.

You can all keep squabbling and ranting incoherently if you wish, i choose to invest my efforts in educating the weak and ignorant.

For those of you from this thread that actually approached this the way it should be appraoched, i thank you for your input. While we might not see eye to eye on things, we can atleast discuss them objectively and come to agreeances on certain things.

To the rest of you?

You make me sick.

BlahBlah123. Do you really think you're special? The questions you've put in your 'response' are no different than the questions from the previous 3 actual debators. If you want my answers to your plagerized questions, then, by all means, go re-read my responses on previous pages.

Its so funny to watch the responses of people

People will say "im not liberal!"
you reply "dont vote for liberals!"

and the same people lash out at one's opinion of liberals. If you're not liberal, why does it bother you so badly?
Oh, and stop calling me conservative. Just because i fit the bill of being someone that proves you wrong on a daily basis and fills you with self-loathing and rage, doesnt mean i am an actual conservative.

This topic is dead to me. Have fun if you like though

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by abovethelaw

This is exactly the reason I joined GOOOH.

"There is an opinion that parties in free countries are useful checks upon the administration of the government, and serve to keep alive the spirit of liberty. This within certain limits is probably true; and in governments of a monarchical cast patriotism may look with indulgence, if not with favor, upon the spirit of party.

But in those of the popular character, in governments purely elective, it is a spirit not to be encouraged. From their natural tendency it is certain there will always be enough of that spirit for every salutary purpose; and there being constant danger of excess, the effort ought to be by force of public opinion to mitigate and assuage it. A fire not to be quenched, it demands a uniform vigilance to prevent its bursting into a flame, lest, instead of warming, it should consume." George Washington

In other words political parties are bad and have their own evil agenda. Our government should be non-partisen.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

I do have political hatred for liberals
i also have political hatred for conservatives.

Why say that i think libearls are well rounded politicians, when i do, infact disagree with that statement?

I also disagree with the same being said about conservatives.

libs and conservs alike anger me equally and you can expect a verbal lashing on both.

conservative coming soon

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ybab hsur

I enjoyed your post and the passionate opinions you hold about your political views. I did notice however that your sources are biased so i am unable to pick a side on this ongoing verbal dispute. Posting propaganda will only result in your oppositions choice to do the same. I can only advise you to reduce the ad hominem and black-and-white thinking to further promote serious debate from both sides. This will honestly help you with whatever goal you are trying to achieve here and will take emotions out of the equation. I don't doubt your intelligence and strong wit at all, just adding some friendly advice so i could further enjoy this thread.

~NiNjA

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I have read a few of your posts and threads and notice only that you have many opinions and very few solutions. I am not going to argue with you as you have not provided anything, other than beliefs, to debate.

It is your choice to sit and type out your particular frustrations with this or that issue, but in my opinion you seem to enjoy flaming and frustrating others more than looking for answers to your/our problems.

Also, regarding your "sources", I tend not to take anything from a web site called: Godhatesfags too seriously.

You remind me a little bit of high school students that go to protests with a limited grasp of the issue and yell and scream, but have no input of your own.

Do you vote? I hope so. Sort of?!

Lastly, if you havn't yet...take a trip somewhere, go to Mexico. Have a Victoria and think your ish over some more, talk to some locals and just listen.

The empty can makes more noise than a full one.

-Cuauhtemoc

PS Thanks though, atleast now I know why the ignore option exists.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NiNjABackflip

Wow. LOL you people really don't listen.

I am not painging black and white

i have issues with conservatives too

if i posted a topic that covered all instances of every political party, nobody would read it all because it'd be too big.

so i choose to break them up.

But you didnt read that far because you're too full of your own self-proclaimed intellectualism

Have fun making more stuff up, this is my last visit here.

Never say "never say never"

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
For anyone to think there is a true liberal or conservative is just plain falling for the mess that government hands out. Hell we don't even have a democracy. There is not a person in this country that is a liberal or conservative, it is like the average person - no such thing. Some issues a person is very conservative, on others that same person is very liberal. Like most Americans, they fall somewhere in between.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ybab hsur
Ooooo, i can see i struck a sour note with yet another liberal.
If you want to resort to typical liberal non sense and slander and call names, and avoid the issues at hand, then by all means go to another website.

The above is what's known as an "ad hoc" attack. It is generally made by people who have nothing of substance to say. I can't really discern what this poster's politics are, except for the fact that he doesn't like "liberals" yet doesn't seem to have any idea what "liberal" means nor does he realize that the Founding Fathers were ALL liberals who wrote the most famous liberal Constitution in world history.

I'd bet a month's salary that this poster couldn't pass the basic US civics exam that is given to immigrants who are being naturalized as citizens. It saddens me to think about the kind of life experience that makes a person this hateful and it makes me fear for my country to think that this kind of misguided thinking passes for political discourse.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
ybab, i have a hard time believing the christ which you believe in would accept most of the ideology you stand for.

where would jesus fit in today's political realm? do you really think he would be a die-hard conservative?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Obama is going to win the Presidency, thanks to the dirt bag Republicans who have shown us what they're really made of. Oil companies are the scum of the Earth and CO2 is grinding us into oblivion. You need to step outside the USA pal, I travel abroad and I can tell you the entire world is sick of the current USA mind frame. Things need to change, fast. Listening to your rant, reminds me of the last seconds of a distressing fart as you look around to see where it may have come from. Its time for some fresh air. You are a dying breed. But keep screaming and kicking, its your right. Or so you think...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I'm getting a mental of this guy in a stained T-shirt, eating dinner out of a tin can with Fox News blaring in the background 24-hours a day. He rants like he has a saturated brain full of Bill O'Reily with a few sprinkles of Karl Rove.

Someone needs to kick his door down and smash his T.V. before we read about this guy walking into a shopping mall with a semi-automatic looking for "liberals" and the "un-patriotic."

But... thank your lucky stars these people have the clarity of mind to get to a keyboard and smash out this stuff before they implode. Its a peek into the squirming mind of a disturbed individual. Its to be studied and noted. Like a rare glimpse into the workings of an autistic savant who can speak. But again, its not their fault. It's our fault for letting people like Bush and Murdoch obliterate people's minds with lies and garbage for decades on end. Its a wonder any of us are sane and managed to catch a few rays of truth.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Fine if you can't reply to my statements...

Oh and you spelled plagiarized wrong.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by blahblah123]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Well, reading all this egocentric, jingoistic, ethnocentric debate about whose politics is the yellow brick road and whose is the road to perdition in brutally numbing and a complete waste of time. Vote how you want, as your conscience inspires. Be true to your heart. NO ONE has all the answers or can forsee all the outcomes, successes, or pitfalls of their desired direction. Look where we have come from, what we have won and lost, and proceed with wisdom. All americans ARE americans despite their thoughts, words, religious beliefs, and politics. Subjugation of speech and eliminating free opinion is a sure path to the abyss.

One more thing, Hitler was conservative and Jesus was a liberal.

An American

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It's not because Liberal views differ than yours that they are anti-american.
It's not because libs wants more freedoms for us and peace rather than war that they are anti-patriotic.
You are free to express your views but no need to bring war heroes to this. So you believe that the best show of support to our troops is to leave them there and face the bombs and hatred every day? They should tap you in the back really.

Before you want to "educate" others, educate yourself and show some respect.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It's just a real shame there's no real alternative. The "liberals" support too many things I don't care for, while the "conservatives" don't know what the word "conservative" means. Warmongering, and growing the military, isn't conservative. Excessive spending isn't conservative. Wishing death on your political enemies isn't conservative. Planning for an economic crisis by planning for martial law, and coming up with no other plan, isn't conservative. Living in big houses and driving the biggest cars on the road (complete with "W 04" stickers) isn't conservative.

To all the people who believe that Reagan, GHWB, and/or GWB were conservative: Go get a dictionary, sheep.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

reply to post by blahblah123

You all keep calling me conservative. I've answered all of your rebuttals, and i've dealt with all of the flamming, slandering, and name calling.

People will say "im not liberal!"
you reply "dont vote for liberals!"

and the same people lash out at one's opinion of liberals. If you're not liberal, why does it bother you so badly?
Oh, and stop calling me conservative. Just because i fit the bill of being someone that proves you wrong on a daily basis and fills you with self-loathing and rage, doesnt mean i am an actual conservative.

You keep calling me/us (or at least are insinuating that I am) a liberal. I've dealt with all of your questions and rebuttals.

Oh and stop calling me a liberal. Just because I fit the bill of being someone that proves you wrong on a daily basis and fills you with self-loathing and rage, doesn't mean I am an actual liberal.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Nikolat23

I love it when the conspiracy wierd-o's come into a political debate.

9/11 was not an inside job.

The words 'liberal' and 'respect' only go together in one sentance.
Liberals respect nobody but themselves.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by ybab hsur]

WOW! I mean.... WOW!

Thats what you get for starting a one sided debate on a conspiracy forum!
I don't want to get in mod trouble, but man, are you [snip]?

First off,
This is a conspiracy website (the political section.) Most people (god, at least I hope most people) here are into the conspiracy theories. That's why they come here!

Second,

9/11 was not an inside job.

Oh! Thanks for enlightening me all knowing savior of the human race! And to think I went this whole time thinking it was! I'm glad people like you with all the answers post here!

Third,

Liberals respect nobody but themselves.

This is but one thing: A BLIND STATEMENT!
Nothing else can be said.

Sorry for replying to an old post, but man... I couldn't help it...

[edit on 5-6-2008 by illuminist]

[edit on 5-6-2008 by illuminist]

Mod edit: Please keep it civil. Thanks.

Peace

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Sorry for replying to an old post, but man... I couldn't help it...

I understand that you get the urge to lash out against someoen when they defeat every aspect of your political party.

Its totally acceptable to be mad, and i forgive you.
Im sure that you, as a person, are a great person, but your politics are in the wrong place. Im just trying to get you to see that

[edit on 6-6-2008 by ybab hsur]

[edit on 6-6-2008 by ybab hsur]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join