It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real American campaign: Never vote Liberal

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I say to you, American brothers and sisters, that now is the time to stand up for your right to be an American!!!!

For too long, have we set back with our mouths shut in the interest of peace and self-preservation.
For too long, have we listened to the liberal party bash the leader of the free world, and Protest the burial of our heros

Why haven't we stood up? Why do we continue to let ignorance flourish, and hypocrisy run rampant when the leaders of the liberal party spew filth that condones A one world government

Why, when the liberals very own messiah, Bill Clinton, says things that Support the idea of WMD's in Iraq does it always get ignored when thrown into this argument, by all liberals themselves?

Let us no longer continue to allow these people remain on a pedstal. These liberals are the very people who preach freedom of speech, but then proceed to tell you how to talk

Then there is the other hero's of the liberal movement

Michael Moore says nothing but bad things about oil and defense contractors; calling them ‘war profiteers.’ He also claims to have no stock portfolio, yet he owns shares in Halliburton, Honeywell and Boeing and does his postproduction work in Canada – where he doesn’t have to pay union wages like in the United States. I’m sure his movie was 100% true.

And then, there is the blatantly hypocritical flip flopping that goes on in every nook and crany of the ideology of the left, and radical left.

These are the people who oppose the execution of child killers, but support the idea of killing of unborn children as an expression of choice.

These are the people who think trees have feelings, animals can conceptualize and the fetus is a blob of protoplasm.

They think that a moment of silent prayer at the beginning of the school day constitutes government indoctrination and an intrusion on parental authority, while sex education, condom distribution and multiculturalism are values

They treat our law enforcement officers like filthy pigs for doing their jobs, but then condone criminal activity as a biproduct of a racially fueled law enforcement agency. (side note: Criminals came before law enforcement, if there was never a crime commited, what would be the point of policing it?)

They view race riots as justifiable expressions of rage over injustice and fail to see the similarities between a black mob burning a Korean store and a white mob in the Jim Crow era lynching a black man

They claim that "seperation from chuch and state" is in our constitution, but it isn't

They scream freedom of religion, but only when it applies to muslims, jews, and all other non-christian religions.

They refuse to understand all of the whining about affirmative action and
are more than willing to sacrifice someone else's employment or education opportunity to assuage their conscience

They believe that those child-abusing, religious fanatics at Waco had it
coming but the illegal immigrants - roughed up by California deputies - after leading them on a high-speed chase - are the victims of the system

They'll also flame me for pointing out that THIS is a great american film --- and why? Because the truth hurts.

But hey - if the shoe fits, wear it.

Oh - and in case the liberal movement has forgotten - we live in the internet age, where what you say is immortalized on youtube, and can and will be used against you in a court of common sense. Dont know what i mean? Watch this

We no longer live in an era where the traveling politician can speak to one crowd and preach love and peace, then travel 30 miles to speak to another crowd and preach intolerance and war mongering to appease each crowds own beliefs.

So i stay, we, as AMERICANS, stand up against such ignorance and blatant attempts at oppression. Because if history is a great teacher at of anything, it's that Countries who go liberal no longer exist.

Liberalism is like Meth

Its addictive because it makes you feel good

but will always kill you in the end.

Never vote liberal
ever
Not even one time

©Ybab's effort to educate America.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by ybab hsur]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ybab hsur
I say to you, American brothers and sisters, that now is the time to stand up for your right to be an American!!!!

All right

For too long, have we listened to the liberal party bash the leader of the free world,

He's an ass, plain and simple. Policies aside, if he could appeal to the intelligent then we'd have a start.

and Protest the burial of our heros

That sight has nothing to do with liberals and you know it. I wish I had time to write this reply properly, but how about you open that site and read it.

Let us no longer continue to allow these people remain on a pedstal. These liberals are the very people who preach freedom of speech, but then proceed to tell you how to talk

Those aren't facts concerning liberal views on political correctness, it's just a, "liberals are stupid and here's why," top 20 list, and it's not even funny.

You know, my break's over, maybe I'll be back later, but I'll sum this up.

This thread is about voting liberal, well...

Abortion, gay rights, religion, and sex education are four issues that are completely holding many libs to their party. I know plenty of economically conservative liberals whom love guns and support the police, and yet they will NEVER vote for the GOP. You can argue your point until you're blue in the face, but they'd sooner vote for a corpse than a republican. To them, these issues have no grey area.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
There is an almost religious zeal exhibited in the posting style of certain "politically" minded message boarders. Right now it appears Obama and "Liberal" are getting the full force of the mindless hitsquad that regurgitates the masters messages.

Notice how we don't see similar threads attacking McCain and conservatives. The emperor wears no clothes. We all know it and see it yet we are being told what we know is wrong by the same crowd that got us into this situation in the first place.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
There's few things more enjoyable than being SO RIGHT, that you invoke name calling from the radical left.

Bring on your name calls buddy, as offensive as you want to be, you can't deny the truth in every single statement in my campaign

and it is a list

a list of WHY NOT TO VOTE LIBERAL and it was never intended to be funny. It was intended to educate Americans. And judging by your hateful outburst of a reply - i can see that im getting my point across, and that what i say is complete truth.

You choose to view the world the way someone else wants you to see it by peering through your liberal goggles

If thats okay with you - then fine.

But the fact is, there's not a single thing in my post that can be disproved.

oh, and once again, lay off the name calling. Just because you are a liberal, doesnt mean you should act like one.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

It seems that more conservatives hang out on this particular portion of the site. There are PLENTY of attacks on Republicans, conservatives, McCain and Bush on other areas of the site. The 'Breaking News' area is usually loaded with that type of bias. They don't start many threads on it, but the topic discussions are LOADED with it.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
People that resort to classifications schemes are clearly unable to grasp the complexities of sociolgy and politics. Labeling 'liberal' and 'conservative' IS name calling. If you are deluded to the point that you believe it's even possible to define someone as 'liberal' or 'conservative' you are simplistic in the extreme. Do you honestly believe Bush is a 'conservative'? Perhaps you should study the precepts of the Republican party.

It is exactly this devisive liberal v. conservative, Republican v. Democrat, blue v. red, left v. right, coke v. pepsi, mac v. PC simplistic thinking that has dumped this country into the mess it currently finds itself. Is someone a patriot becuase they 'talk-the'talk' and wear a lapel flag pin or because they uphold the tenets that underly this country? Your rant is waste of pixels. It's divisive and sophomorish.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ybab hsur

your party will soon be out of power (chuckle). the desperation in your posts clearly show the lengths neocons will go to, to try and use the tired, and old "fear factor" so well used by your party in the past. KEEPING THEM SCARED should be in with your signature, baby rush.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Ooooo, i can see i struck a sour note with yet another liberal.

Whats funny is that all of you liberals who disagree with the facts in my post. you have yet to post a single, credible, response that refutes anything i said.

You just call it garbage

Don't cop out, if you wanna have a debate, post a rebuttal. If you want to resort to typical liberal non sense and slander and call names, and avoid the issues at hand, then by all means

go to another website.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by vor78

I don't see the blatant propaganda from the left that I do the right. I am sure there is plenty of dirt on McCain but I don't see any lefty wackos posting provocatively titled threads meant to bait a political fight or shame a board participant from discussing their views openly.

The anti-Obama threads and this anti liberal one are threads that I normally don't even comment on because quite frankly they bore me to tears. Kind of like Fox news was fun to watch at first just to laugh at the obvious spin and propaganda spew but now its just a sad collection of back trackers and wafflers.

Fighting on the internet is stupid.

link   
How dare you attempt to classify me. That alone proves your argument is intellectually void. In point of fact, I would be considered by people who find it necessary to label people as a conservative constitutionalist. And Bush by no means makes it in my camp. Quite frankly, as far as labels go, I'd say he and his ilk are no more than common garden pirates.

link   
reply to post by jtma508

baby rush has been doing this in all types of different threads...jtma508... his fear mongering should be answered and you've done it with a reasoned response. but don't expect to stop him, he loves to read what he has typed and the responses he gets from it.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Ooooo, i can see i struck a sour note with yet another liberal.

Whats funny is that all of you liberals who disagree with the facts in my post. you have yet to post a single, credible, response that refutes anything i said.

You just call it garbage

Don't cop out, if you wanna have a debate, post a rebuttal. If you want to resort to typical liberal non sense and slander and call names, and avoid the issues at hand, then by all means

go to another website.

The title of the thread makes it clear that you are not here to debate but only to provoke. Calm down before the heart palpatations kick in.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
More cop outs from liberal americans

You can debate the real issues

you resort to slander and name calling

Who's going to challang me? If you say what i say is wrong, then prove your case.

I could tell you that the sun is really a light blue color, and that Aliens have put color destorying beams in our atmosphere to make it appear yellow, but that doesnt make it true just because i said it.

I brought proof to the table with my argument. If you cannot do the same, then go back to your corner and set there and think about what you've done. You're in time-out mister.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
reply to post by vor78

The anti-Obama threads and this anti liberal one are threads that I normally don't even comment on because quite frankly they bore me to tears. Kind of like Fox news was fun to watch at first just to laugh at the obvious spin and propaganda spew but now its just a sad collection of back trackers and wafflers.

Fighting on the internet is stupid.

Nor do I as a rule but every now and then one shows-up that is so egregiously ignorant that it's impossible to sit by and let other ATSers think that the whole board is composed of the intellectual equivalent of Cap'n Crunch. With my apologies to the Captain.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Im here to educate you.

If you wish to debate my ideals, im all for it.

If you wish to slander me, and avoid the truths in my post, the, hey, you have that right too, but you can't say that im wrong about anything, unless you can back it up.

Case in point.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ybab hsur

This is a moronic thread. There isn't a global "liberal" party. It's just a term used to describe a movement of thought, much like conservative, or neo-con, or libertarian. Could you possibly be referring to the democratic party?

And separation of church and state is in the constitution!

Wikipedia

The first amendment to the US Constitution states "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof" The two parts, known as the "establishment clause" and the "free exercise clause" respectively, form the textual basis for the Supreme Court's interpretations of the "separation of church and state" doctrine.

There's more there if you want to go on reading.

Before you act like you know anything, make sure you know something.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

More cop outs from liberal americans

You can debate the real issues

AHH a concession! Maybe you are worth chatting with after all. Thanks for a crack in the armour.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

How is the intellect of this post infantile? Because it proves you wrong?

You keep calling me names and degrading my intelligence, but you're really just avoiding the topic.

Bring an argument with facts to the table, or go back to the kiddie pool and let the adults have their conversation.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

No, that does not preach seperation fo church and state

if you'd actually read what i posted and the information that came with - you'd knwo that you were wrong.

but you cant do that because you're too afraid of being wrong

congradulations!!! you're wrong.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join