It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by guerande
Yes my friend, you are right in everything you say .

But what did He said really ? Huh ?? nothing ...

He arrived saying that he would tell so much that we were all very interested,
weren't we ?
And then, nothing to chew, apart of multiple God bless ...

Sorry, but i'm still waiting for real answers ! as you are too, I suppose ...

Well, God bless, my friend

My Dear Friend,

I have tried to answer as many of the questions as I could and as honestly and truthfully as possible. Beyond that, one may chose to believe or disbelieve. I know it to be true as I lived it and you have not.

Sorry for your lack of an open mind and your intellectual blindness.

May God grant the next time you walk through the forrest, you might see more then just trees. There truely is so more to see and experience.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by coolman909

My Dear Friend,

Any time you are in Roswell, NM look me up and I shall provide you with as much information as I can.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hi Clifford, glad to see you back and well.
I was following this thread 2 years ago but it ended up a bit of a shambles and died unfortunately...

I have a few questions if you don't mind?

1. Where can we get hold of your DVD's, CD's, Books in the UK? (as spntk.org is now defunct).
2. What was the most impressive tech you recovered?
3. Out of the tech recovered by you, what was instantly usable after recovery without modification?
4. The craft seen in Pheonix, Hudson Valley etc (massive craft), where would they be housed/stored if they are OUR craft?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by UKWO1Phot
1. Where can we get hold of your DVD's, CD's, Books in the UK? (as spntk.org is now defunct).
2. What was the most impressive tech you recovered?
3. Out of the tech recovered by you, what was instantly usable after recovery without modification?
4. The craft seen in Pheonix, Hudson Valley etc (massive craft), where would they be housed/stored if they are OUR craft?

My Dear Friend,

1. If you contact The UFO Museum here in Roswell, NM by e-mail with your address, I shall be more then happy to mail you copies of the CD's. One CD has all my pubished works on it, to include the books.

2. The possibility of time-travel with the understanding you can not change the past.

3. Almost all of it was intact and usable and we could understand it in scientific principal. However, back engineering was another thing. We have been able to back engineer some but not to the level many would try to have us believe. We have not been able to back engineer a complete interstellar craft for example.

4. The Pheonix and Hudson Valley sightings did not involve our craft nor were we the cause. As to where would they be housed should they be ours, I would say look toward California.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Very interesting.. Thank you.

While I have you to myself for a moment, could I ask a couple more?

1. Of the recovered craft you witnessed, how thorough was the clean up?
e.g do the recovery team make absolutely sure there are no traces of an incident ever occurring? Metal detectors to search for small debris etc.
2. What do you think of the Rendelsham forest incident here in the UK?
3. Have you ever had the opportunity to travel in one of their ships?
4. Are there ANY images on the net that you have seen that truly depict any of the visiting species?
5. Are the Billy Meier craft anything like the craft you recovered? Or are they just homemade junk?

Thanks again.
edit on 11/10/2011 by UKWO1Phot because: to add

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by UKWO1Phot
1. Of the recovered craft you witnessed, how thorough was the clean up?
e.g do the recovery team make absolutely sure there are no traces of an incident ever occurring? Metal detectors to search for small debris etc.
2. What do you think of the Rendelsham forest incident here in the UK?
3. Have you ever had the opportunity to travel in one of their ships?
4. Are there ANY images on the net that you have seen that truly depict any of the visiting species?
5. Are the Billy Meier craft anything like the craft you recovered? Or are they just homemade junk?[

My Dear Friend,

1. Extremely thorough. However, at times they would miss "something." No area can be completely cleaned. The area would be very quietly monitored for months to insure no outsider accidently discovered anything.

2. The Rendelsham Forest Incident was a real (ET) incident. The British Government "lost/misplaced" documents that would prove this to be ture. However, the "true" story behind this incident has become clouded with much dis-information and with that being said there exist much more to this incident.

3. Please forgive me for not wishing to speak this at this time. You can probably come to plausible answer of your own on this question.

4. Yes.

5. I am not a fan of Mr. Billy Meier, therefore it would be unfair of me to pass judgement on him. I do have my opinions but they are just that. My opinions.

I regret my answer could not be more forth right, but this is the best I can say at this time. It is my prayer they meet your meets.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

I regret my answer could not be more forth right, but this is the best I can say at this time. It is my prayer they meet your meets.

No problem Clifford.
It's much appreciated that you answered my questions atall..

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Hi there! It's nice to "e-meet" you! I subscribed to this thread a long time ago,meaning to come back and read it, but apparently never did. I noticed it again recently when it popped up for activity in my "My ATS" list. Been reading for a while tonight, but only up to page 40.

I know you've said multiple times that you don't want to comment on the experiences of others, and that you will keep only to your own observations and experiences. But.........

I'm just asking for an opinion, here, okay? In your opinion, whether it be gut or otherwise, do you believe Bob Lazar has been honest in his disclosure of experiences occurring at area 51?

Or, maybe the question would be better asked this way:

Have you had experiences that would be in keeping with or consistent with Bob Lazar's reports?

If you don't want to respond, I understand, and apologize for asking. But his story kind of haunts me.

I'm glad you're back! God Bless you too.

Sincerely,
ladyinwaiting

l

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 12-10-2011 by Anyhoo because: I do not want to say what I said, so I retract it.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
I'm just asking for an opinion, here, okay? In your opinion, whether it be gut or otherwise, do you believe Bob Lazar has been honest in his disclosure of experiences occurring at area 51?
Or, maybe the question would be better asked this way:
Have you had experiences that would be in keeping with or consistent with Bob Lazar's reports?
If you don't want to respond, I understand, and apologize for asking. But his story kind of haunts me.
I'm glad you're back! God Bless you too.

Sincerely,
ladyinwaitingl

My Dear Friend,

I have alot of questions about Mr. Bob Lazar's allegations. All I can say is that much of what he says has not been my experiences and God forgive me but there is much I do not believe. With that being said, I must stress that he knew many things that others did not. I guess the real question should be now did he know or find out what he knew.

I regret I can not be more candid, but it is my prayer that this rsponse is helpful.

My prayers are with you.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Clifford Stone has been in the house for this long ??

Nice to see you here, Sir !

I do have a few questions, regarding one specific topic, if I may.

The 57 species.

Where does this assumption come from? Or is it fact? Is it cataloged? Did you personally see proof of this?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer, when the time comes.

With respect.

edit on 13-10-2011 by SonoftheSun because: grammar. Sometimes my french gets in the way...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
The 57 species.
Where does this assumption come from? Or is it fact? Is it cataloged? Did you personally see proof of this?
Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer, when the time comes.

My Dear Friend,

The 57 species actually comes from a manual maintained by the medical team assigned to the recoveries. Our first aid and first responders' medical care and treatment, in many cases, does not meet their medical needs. Therefore, those on scene had a need to know how to treat our visitors injuries. The manual was created for this purpose and contains the whole of what we know of them in order to treat their injuries on the scene until more professional help arrived.

The manual is fact (exists) as I got to hold and view it. Why, I don't know, as I had no need to even know it existed.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Just one thread of several that pops up when you "ATS Search":

Are There Really 57 Types of Alien?

Thread started on 7 May, 2010

Interesting discussions on Page 4.........
edit on Thu 13 October 2011 by ProudBird because: url tags...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hi Clifford.. Me again..

1. Is there an easy way to spot the craft? e.g IR, Ultraviolet..
2. With reference to the Lamboy Woods incident.. Those woods are extremely close to the town, how did you manage to cover that up?
3. With reference to the Time Travel tech.. Do they have to be in a vehicle for that? As the main sticking point for TT is that the earth is moving constantly through space so the theory is we'd miss the planet if we jumped out of our time period.

I contacted Karen at the museum and she has to ask for permission from the Library Director to copy them for me, she said she'd let me know next week..

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Thank you for taking the time to answer. I appreciate !!

reply to post by ProudBird

Thanks for the link. Will look into it when I get a chance.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Hiya Cliff,

I've worked with Donnie Blessings for a few years on my experiences and about to release a book on them. I'm of course an abductee/contactee but also have been trained for some upcoming event. Have you heard of a small black triangle craft perhaps 8' to 10' long and about 5' to 6' wide that has a forward cockpit area? My son and I both remember flying this craft (me in the 1980's and he about 4 or 5 years back). I remember it being on a military base as I could see a C130 on the otherside of the dividing fence....any info would be appreciated. If it makes any difference I was 10 years Air Force and my father was an Army Ranger......

Rich

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Thanks for your kind response.

In your examination of the medical handbook designed to assist with their injuries, did you notice a muscular and skeletal structure similar to ours? Are they warm-blooded, or do they have blood similar to ours? Can we transfuse them? When assisting them medically, are their own medical supplies used, or do we use ours?

Other than the ability to use telepathy, are there other traits we would consider "supernatural"? Is their vision/hearing superior to ours? I suppose that would be difficult to ascertain without a study, and don't know if they would cooperate with one, or provide the information. I'm sure if they are injured, we've been able to get a few collections of their DNA?

And this: Are they physically inferior to us? .. Because we seem rather strong and robust, while they
are sometimes made out to be physically fragile. What are your thoughts on this?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
My question for Clifford:

Why do some Air Force Officers have fully dilated pupils where all you see is black in their eyes and no eye color?

Are they on drugs?......or are there Alienz in the US Air Force posing as Americans/Humans?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You may well know Guy Malone who lived in Roswell for some years and based his ministry there.

www.ancientofdays.net...

www.alienresistance.org...

If you do, you know his panel of scholars as well as himself have concluded from extensive research . . . Gen 6, The Book of Enoch and a LOT more . . . that the critters are fallen angels.

I asked him if it was possible, in his estimation, that there could be SOME of them that were true citizens of distant planets. He asserted he considered that a less than 1% chance.

Personally, I believe he's likely more right, than not.

And, I believe that it doesn't matter. It seems clear that the vast diversity of critters represented in the narratives and reports are ALL involved in helping the globalist oligarchy set up their satanic global government.

That's essentially all one needs to know about their nature, values, goals.

To me, it doesn't matter if some 'race(s)' play good-cop and some play bad-cop in a complex convoluted script to coerce, scare, force the world's populace into compliance with the global government.

I'm curious what your thoughts are on the above.

1. Do you believe that any of them are fallen angels?
2. What percent do you believe are fallen angels?
3. Do you believe the whole shebang--all the races of critters--are in cahoots with the globalists toward establishing and maintaining the global government?

Quite a number and diversity of sources have asserted the last 6 months that we are headed toward an overt WWIII conflagration started by an attack on Iran or Syria and Iran--probably before the end of the year..

There have been assertions over the years that when WWIII arrives, the critters will overtly manifest to prevent total destruction of the planet and mankind and to insist on a global government.

4. What do you think of such assertions?

Some New Age sources have claimed for years that the critters will come and take all the Christians away in vast ships in order to 'relieve' the planet of the Christians the New Agers contend are holding back the earth from advancing to the "New Age."

Some Christians believe that such a script could easily be modified to explain the Biblical Rapture and resulting missing millions of Christians . . . as taken away by the craft.

5. What do you think of that sort of assertion/idea?

6. Many government sources have affirmed that the critters chronically and habitually LIE, LIE, LIE. Assuming that's true--and the track record on that seems quite conclusive--WHY ON EARTH does even the satanic globalist folks believe the critters enough about our population destroying mankind and the planet to embark on such wholesale genocide to reduce the global population to 200 million? Or is it all simply one of satan's and crews' passions to destroy as many of God's favorite creations as possible in as blood thirsty a way as possible?

Thanks in advance for your kind answers to our questions. Great to see you back on the thread.

May God richly bless your health and relationships and particularly your relationship with HIM.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Cliff,

Did you go to any leadership schools like Ranger or Sapper while in the Army?

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join