It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE

Originally posted by trueobserver
Hello Cliff,
I admire and love you for coming out with the truth.
I've had many sightings, and one as close as 20 ft. away...(sphere) which flashed an intense light. Tried to get photos, but the brand new sony digital did not function while the object was near, as though the object had control of the camera. (two day event)....

Questions: Any idea as to why the object flashed us?
On the 57 species .... Which ones stood out to you? Can you give us some descriptions?

God Bless and Love You!!!
True

My Dear Friend,

Our visitors are playful at times, even with the un-expecting. They will flash intense light(s), something containing many colors. They will response sometimes by flashing lights back at us when we flash lights at them as an attempt to communicate without having open communication with the respondent.

See pages 81 and 82 of this post as I attempted to descript in brief, some of our visitors. I would have to say they all stood out, as prior to my experience in the summer of 1957 I would not have believed them to even be possible, little lone exist in reality.

God Bless,

Cliff

Playful....probably so since it returned for the second day

We have a mutual friend....Mrs. D. Blessing, she sends her regards.

Thank you for your reply and God Bless.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
What exactly is the purpose of cattle mutilations and the general comment "the same things we wouuld do"isnt sufficient,if its all you have fine,but what is the specific function of the harvesting designed to support?

Who owns the facilities on the moon?Is it like the wild west?

What colors are the suits worn by the different humanoids,please dont refer me to the guide,I mean which ones have you witnessed?

Did you ever find an abduction victim on a crashed vessel?Would seem likely given the numbers of reported abductions worldwide.

Is there geographical tendency or territory in terms of countrys for example related to different types?

how are persons and other species transported into and out of craft,excluding conventional steps or ramps??

Are there coalitions of races working together,including with us?

It is harder on the greys when we interface because we dont know how to adjust the volume ,how did you learn how?

Have you experienced telepathic communication and if so with what race or races?

Please explain the difference between interfacing and telepathic connection,and what is the main physical component of interfacing if there is one?

Why hasnt the government made an open offer to all abduction victims of protection?

Why do people get returned to their homes after abductions ?

What is the easiest way to destabilise the integrity of the power system of the other races craft?

What type of optical quipment is best to view the craft and in what spectrum should we look?

have you learned how to neautralise the greys gaze?And have you learned to do a tesla on them if you choose,do you know what I mean by a Tesla?

Do you think religons will start a world war soon to avoid disclosure?
Do you believe that people should all buy themsellves tablets and download as much info off of the internet as they deem critical ,because there may be an attempt to shut down the real time information being made available to the masses through the only feasable way the global net can be controlled without amassive social rebellion --the only thing bigger than social rebellion--war?Prior to disclosure?

Is disclosure possible without the Internet and social media??

Thnks for your time.Ahead of time?

Did you ever fly in a craft or have anyone explain it to you,experience wise??

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Good afternon Clffford, I been trying to find your contact info for a while now. So I won't waste any time, ha.

My name is Tim Dulger writing to you on behalf of Revolution Radio so ask if you'd consider an interview with us? My show in particular Phenomenal E.T.s covers well, it's pretty much self explanatory. But all aspects of E.T.s.

I didn't know where to get a hold of you but when I seen "ATS ask Clifford Stone" I jumped all over it. Ha.

I hope I'm not interupting the flow of the thread. I just really like to have you on our show.

If you have the time and would like to join us please let me know, I can send you my e-mail.

Thank you for your time

Tim

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Clifford, IF someone had undeniable imagery of a craft and occupants, what in your opinion would be the best way to get it out?
e.g.
See a craft land. Have AV equipment on hand. Get perfect shots of craft + occupants.
1. How long would it take for the recovery crew to arrive?
2. Would a search for witness evidence be effective immediately?
3. Could the witness get out of the area clean or would they be searched for?
4. Would they canvass for witnesses so they could instigate a cover story?
5. Would the witnesses life be in danger?

Thanks.

P.S. LOL this made me laugh.... From the Roswell Museum.

I had emailed you back last week however we did have some serious computer problems for a couple of days so it must have not went through to you.

Are THEY watching me now...

edit on 2/11/2011 by UKWO1Phot because: 2 add PS

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Clifford, I was wondering if you have researched or heard of Dr. Karla Turner, and Barbara Bartholic's research and case studies? In particular there are some researchers, including their families who have been warned in some cases that they would be dealt with and died, including those , such as Dean Warwick who died before reaching the microphone.

They dealt with the other side of ufology, which apparently was far more common even in positive experiences, than many researchers think. It takes going beyond the screen memories, or layers of this, and the regressions are much longer, harder to do, using various techniques such as seeing with truth, pulling back the truth curtain quickly, redoing the scene to go deeper, until what seemed positive turns into something very alarming.

While doing this research, I've discovered out of the markers that were given for abductions, over 20 that were given by two different researchers, where 3 was a sign of being an experiencer, I was only missing 3. One of my sons frequently is found beside my bed, sleeping on the floor beside my bed, from nightmares, and my two youngest recall sleep paralysis amongst other things, my now 20 year old, has had sitings of ets, like I have, missing time, while up, and doesnt sleep until day break if he can help it.

In fact, the more I think about it, the more I realize that there are signs of a lot of post traumatic stress in our family, in all the members of our family, and when doing an investigation, even my grandmother, before her passing, had indicated that she recalled being unable to leave her bed when she was aware that she was not alone in the night, and being forced to sleep in a state of panic.

Should people ignore the real signs that all is not well in ufology, that there seems to be negative impact and alot of trauma?
edit on 12-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Clifford, in particular I'd like to ask about something Barbara spoke of, "breed out the love" program, it sounds like very much what our world is all about, the nwo plans, the co-op programs between et, corporal or interdimensional, and the drugs, the apathy to massive starvation issues, just the hellzone earth is becoming.

I also very much believe in Higher Power, Higher Self, Family of Love, and the very intrinsic holographic or dreamscape school reality of this plane we're in and have developed faith, not necessarily traditional faith in control aspects of religion, but the heart of Christ's message.

Considering that most people seem to be experiencing something traumatic if researchers dig deeper, IMO after the research, but even if some would like to limit this to "some" experiences are traumatic, then considering that you express a strong faith and sense of goodness, I'd like to ask what you think humanity, or experiencers, can do, to counteract anything negative in their lives, to stop this program, or if they can't, to deal well in this?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Clifford,

I recently read your book U.F.O.s Are Real and found it extremely interesting. I have a couple questions that I hope you don't mind answering.

Are you aware of the government 'converting' any UFO whistle-blowers into disinformation agents? Do you know of anyone who fits this bill?

The reason I ask is because the scenario seems entire plausible and would be a very effective technique to 'muddy the waters'. I'm sure that unscrupulous people in positions of power could come up with many ways to persuade people to comply with their wishes if they really put their minds to it.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Hi

I tried to pm you yet i think i got a msg saying am not able to.

I have a very important question that i been searching years for.

It too private to post on the board so i was hoping i could chat to you in private like a e-mail.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
SGT. Stone, it is an honor to have you among us. I would also like to thank you for your service and for helping us all with our questions, which come with great risk.

I have a few questions:

Does the government really have a "truth serum" of sorts, to make sure that no one discloses information?

I've had a sorce come forward and tell me to expect "something BIG" to happen within the next year. Do you have any information that you could give for said claim? Perhaps an assassination (attempt?) or another false flag?

Do you have any information about FEMA and what their plans are?

Could you tell us if the government is looking to
Implement Marshall law?

Is the US going to open fire or target citizens? If so, is there a specific group?

Any information you can give would be very much appreciated, if not, I entirely understand your position.

Thank you for your bravery.
-Nikki

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Hello SGT. Stone.
I just watched an interview that I found very interesting and of course I am brought back to this site after searching further into your story. I hope I have enough blood to tolerate being in here long enough to finish typing my post... and will try to keep it short.

Without going into any of my multiple past experiences and things that are coming across to me now, I'll keep it at one specific question as I am a bit confused about who's who among some of those personal experiences and am sort of wading through the waters in bits and pieces.

This Korona you speak of that is pastel green... Could I trouble you into going into great detail about the appearance of his hands?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Why r u guys responding to a 4 year old post

Are the ats mOds digging up old posts to increase page views again???

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
To sgt. Clifford E. stone,
all i can say is, you sir, are probably one of the most important heroes of our time!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps
Why r u guys responding to a 4 year old post

Are the ats mOds digging up old posts to increase page views again???

Last time he was on the thread looks like only 6 months ago.....
so accusing the Mods of.......wtf? ........what does increasing page views accomplish? and
do you have an example of this claim?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Damn hard as I try I don't buy it. I've spent years around operators and countless classified material...when you are an operator at that level you have the look. He doesn't have it and I mean no disrespect but this coming from a 17 year military veteran. I watched several video interviews and he trips over questions he can't answers and seems to pause so to construct his story. Hate me all you want but I'm trying to educate ignorance not deny it.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkstar12

I am with you.
but I'm just going by my unscientific vibe detector.
hopefully this thread is dead enough we don't get blasted
but thought I would chime in to support your take.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I've been trying to contact Clifford since my last post to him.
I've had no response since then, and also can't get any confirmation from him to allow the museum to send me his books.

Hopefully he's not ill again.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
It is to bad he hasn't been around for a while as this is the first time I have seen this thread or at least taken a look at the first page. lol

I was reading up on all of the alien species.
I think I have been in contact with some of them!

Although for me it is a much more psychic contact than actual physical contact.
Dragons....Dracos

They DO exist.
At least in the spirit realm they do.

I have often wondered if some of the dream contacts I have had were "alien".

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
My main interest in the subject are the extremely large UFO's.
Lights in the sky, meteors etc can all be mistakenly identified BUT a craft the size of a football field or a mile wide piques my interest.

Clifford did provide some good leads.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Dear Clifford,

I have yet to get through the many pages of posts, so I'll refrain from asking a question until I have a chance to see what has already been asked and replied to. I've read your book "Eyes Only" and recommend it to everyone here - it is quite a journey you have been on! I've also seen the Disclosure Project press conference, and a few interviews you've given.

The main thing I want to say to you right now is how much I appreciate what you CAN say - and I get the sense you are carefully guarded in your words and weigh everything you say before speaking, so as not to cross a line that we, your listeners, don't really understand. I can see the genuine emotion in your face on video interviews, hear it in your words and body language - I can see the depth of your experience, and feel how immense, overwhelming, and traumatic it has been. Your sincerity is clear.

After hearing the stories of our "guests" being killed by us humans, while totally understanding the human impulse to 'defend against the Other,' I could not help but ache for them and their families, for the loss of someone precious in the universe.

While we all react in fear to things that do not fit our sense of proportion (i.e. beings that look and/or act differently than us) - and that includes our fellow humans with our history of racism and cultural bias - I am still hopeful we can overcome that to learn about each other. (Note to ATS folks: I'm not addressing or denying negative experiences people have had here - only looking at Clifford Stone's experiences.)

I deeply appreciate your service to our visitors and to us humans by showing how we are all One - all connected spiritually, despite the obvious differences. I don't know how to describe it, but I FEEL that sometimes - this vast web of souls in the Universe, all of us valuable and unique expressions of God's creation.

I don't want to sound naive in this, but I still think that, in this world, our greatest enemy is ourselves - fellow humans and what we are willing to do to each other for power or to fulfill our darker impulses. We have done terrible, terrible things to each other! You said, Clifford, and I paraphrase, that our visitors see us humans as being very 'different' - that we have such amazing abilities on one hand, and yet are capable of doing such horrible things to each other - that because of this we are hard for them to understand. That one idea alone gives me great hope.

Blessings to you, and to our Visitors.
In Gratitude...

<< 81  82  83    85 >>

join