Originally posted by UKWO1Phot
Hi Clifford.. Me again..
1. Is there an easy way to spot the craft? e.g IR, Ultraviolet..
2. With reference to the Lamboy Woods incident.. Those woods are extremely close to the town, how did you manage to cover that up?
3. With reference to the Time Travel tech.. Do they have to be in a vehicle for that? As the main sticking point for TT is that the earth is moving constantly through space so the theory is we'd miss the planet if we jumped out of our time period.I contacted Karen at the museum and she has to ask for permission from the Library Director to copy them for me, she said she'd let me know next week..
My Dear Friend,
I shall try to answer your questions the best I can, with the understanding that I do not have all the answers.
1. I know that night vision devises have been used located craft in flight as at night, as many times they are not lighted and against a dark sky they would go unnoticed.
2. I haven’t a clue. I read the MP reports and statements and requested copies of them. I asked many questions of my own and gave my thoughts and conclusions on the alleged incident. Later I was advised the incident was a hoax, all mention of the incident had been removed from the MP Blotter and all reports and statement had been destroyed. Also, all of the MP’s involved were transferred that same day.
3. One must remember, our visitors navigate through space-time. We, currently haven’t a clue how to do this. However, our visitor have mastered this technology. And it is a technology, not magic. Yes, in most cases a interstellar vehicle is involved for physical travel. However, they can use this same technology to view other times, universes and/or distant location.
If they Museum can cot send you copies, let me know and asked them if they will share your address with me and I shall send you copies.