It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by UKWO1Phot
Hi Clifford.. Me again..

1. Is there an easy way to spot the craft? e.g IR, Ultraviolet..
2. With reference to the Lamboy Woods incident.. Those woods are extremely close to the town, how did you manage to cover that up?
3. With reference to the Time Travel tech.. Do they have to be in a vehicle for that? As the main sticking point for TT is that the earth is moving constantly through space so the theory is we'd miss the planet if we jumped out of our time period.I contacted Karen at the museum and she has to ask for permission from the Library Director to copy them for me, she said she'd let me know next week..

My Dear Friend,

I shall try to answer your questions the best I can, with the understanding that I do not have all the answers.

1. I know that night vision devises have been used located craft in flight as at night, as many times they are not lighted and against a dark sky they would go unnoticed.

2. I haven’t a clue. I read the MP reports and statements and requested copies of them. I asked many questions of my own and gave my thoughts and conclusions on the alleged incident. Later I was advised the incident was a hoax, all mention of the incident had been removed from the MP Blotter and all reports and statement had been destroyed. Also, all of the MP’s involved were transferred that same day.

3. One must remember, our visitors navigate through space-time. We, currently haven’t a clue how to do this. However, our visitor have mastered this technology. And it is a technology, not magic. Yes, in most cases a interstellar vehicle is involved for physical travel. However, they can use this same technology to view other times, universes and/or distant location.

If they Museum can cot send you copies, let me know and asked them if they will share your address with me and I shall send you copies.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oouthere
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Hiya Cliff,
I've worked with Donnie Blessings for a few years on my experiences and about to release a book on them. I'm of course an abductee/contactee but also have been trained for some upcoming event. Have you heard of a small black triangle craft perhaps 8' to 10' long and about 5' to 6' wide that has a forward cockpit area? My son and I both remember flying this craft (me in the 1980's and he about 4 or 5 years back). I remember it being on a military base as I could see a C130 on the otherside of the dividing fence....any info would be appreciated. If it makes any difference I was 10 years Air Force and my father was an Army Ranger......
Rich

My Dear Friend,

Yes, such a craft does exist. However, this is very earthly technology, much of which is still classified. Therefore, I do not feel I should go into much detail.

You might wish to check out the DTIC web site using the keyword “triangle craft.”

I regret that I can not be more candid on your question.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

Thanks for your kind response.
In your examination of the medical handbook designed to assist with their injuries, did you notice a muscular and skeletal structure similar to ours? Are they warm-blooded, or do they have blood similar to ours? Can we transfuse them? When assisting them medically, are their own medical supplies used, or do we use ours?
Other than the ability to use telepathy, are there other traits we would consider "supernatural"? Is their vision/hearing superior to ours? I suppose that would be difficult to ascertain without a study, and don't know if they would cooperate with one, or provide the information. I'm sure if they are injured, we've been able to get a few collections of their DNA?
And this: Are they physically inferior to us? .. Because we seem rather strong and robust, while they
are sometimes made out to be physically fragile. What are your thoughts on this?

My Dear Friend,

Not being a physician, I regret I can not answer all that you request. I can say all were different and most are not that physically inferior to us.

While I feel “supernatural” abilities exist and at times our visitors use them, please remember for the most part we are witnessing an highly evolved advance technology. So advanced, that in many cases it truly does appear as magic to us. It isn’t magic; its technology.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
My question for Clifford:
Why do some Air Force Officers have fully dilated pupils where all you see is black in their eyes and no eye color?
Are they on drugs?......or are there Alienz in the US Air Force posing as Americans/Humans?

My Dear Friend,

Probably a side effect following a flight physical. Truly such a condition can occur and last for several hours after the eyes have been dilated as part of a flight physical.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE
reply to post by argentus

They call it interfacing. Many can talk to you in your language, others talk to you in a form of telepathy. The really hard thing to understand is that you can hear, either verbally or mentally, what they are saying, but as an interfacer you feel what they feel (i.e. saddest, happiness, fear, anger, hate, love, sorrow). We have as a whole benefited from their interaction. However, I must give credit to the intelligence of the human race here on planet Earth. I do not have all the answers and I am trying to be as open and honest as I possibility can in answering your questions. As simple and innocent as your question appears on the surface, it is also, a very dangerous one.

God Bless,

Cliff
[edit on 3-6-2008 by CLIFFORD STONE]

Why is this a dangerous question, regarding methods of communication? I don't understand.
edit on 10/16/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

You may well know Guy Malone who lived in Roswell for some years and based his ministry there.

www.ancientofdays.net...

www.alienresistance.org...

If you do, you know his panel of scholars as well as himself have concluded from extensive research . . . Gen 6, The Book of Enoch and a LOT more . . . that the critters are fallen angels.

I asked him if it was possible, in his estimation, that there could be SOME of them that were true citizens of distant planets. He asserted he considered that a less than 1% chance.

Personally, I believe he's likely more right, than not.

And, I believe that it doesn't matter. It seems clear that the vast diversity of critters represented in the narratives and reports are ALL involved in helping the globalist oligarchy set up their satanic global government.

That's essentially all one needs to know about their nature, values, goals.

To me, it doesn't matter if some 'race(s)' play good-cop and some play bad-cop in a complex convoluted script to coerce, scare, force the world's populace into compliance with the global government.

I'm curious what your thoughts are on the above.

1. Do you believe that any of them are fallen angels?
2. What percent do you believe are fallen angels?
3. Do you believe the whole shebang--all the races of critters--are in cahoots with the globalists toward establishing and maintaining the global government?

Quite a number and diversity of sources have asserted the last 6 months that we are headed toward an overt WWIII conflagration started by an attack on Iran or Syria and Iran--probably before the end of the year..

There have been assertions over the years that when WWIII arrives, the critters will overtly manifest to prevent total destruction of the planet and mankind and to insist on a global government.

4. What do you think of such assertions?

Some New Age sources have claimed for years that the critters will come and take all the Christians away in vast ships in order to 'relieve' the planet of the Christians the New Agers contend are holding back the earth from advancing to the "New Age."

Some Christians believe that such a script could easily be modified to explain the Biblical Rapture and resulting missing millions of Christians . . . as taken away by the craft.

5. What do you think of that sort of assertion/idea?

6. Many government sources have affirmed that the critters chronically and habitually LIE, LIE, LIE. Assuming that's true--and the track record on that seems quite conclusive--WHY ON EARTH does even the satanic globalist folks believe the critters enough about our population destroying mankind and the planet to embark on such wholesale genocide to reduce the global population to 200 million? Or is it all simply one of satan's and crews' passions to destroy as many of God's favorite creations as possible in as blood thirsty a way as possible?

Thanks in advance for your kind answers to our questions. Great to see you back on the thread.

May God richly bless your health and relationships and particularly your relationship with HIM.

My Dear Friend,

Yes, I know Mr. Guy Malone and have high regard for him. However, on this subject we totally disagree.

Many “ scholars” have been put to death for disagreeing with religious “scholars” on such things as; the earth is round and not the center of creation, man wasn’t meant to fly, the universe is a very, very, very large space with many other suns (stars), etc. In short, with the unknown, many people always suggest the devil is behind it. To this, all I can say is give unto Cesar that which is Cesar’s and give unto God that which is God’s. I truly believe God made people to question and search for the truth in all things, while at the same time, doing it intelligently. We still have a lot to learn and much more to understand.

Questions 1 thru 6, all I can say is that we are dealing with is not devils or fallen angels. We truly are dealing with advanced civilizations coming from many places. I also, feel that the same God that created us, created them and they know this to be true more so then we.

World War Three will not happen between now and 2012. I must address this, as I feel it is necessary to look toward the future with hope. If my message were just doom and gloom, I would say nothing. We already have enough of this in our lives. The future is not now, but yet to come. We decide our collective future by the choices we make now in the present, thus we determine our individual fate.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by gsup1
Cliff,
Did you go to any leadership schools like Ranger or Sapper while in the Army?

My Dear Friend,

Of course, I received leadership classes and training.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

[edit on 3-6-2008 by CLIFFORD STONE]

Why is this a dangerous question, regarding methods of communication? I don't understand.
edit on 10/16/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos

My Dear Friend,

There exist such a great potential to use this technology and the understanding of how it works for evil means, I personally reframe from talking too much about it.

One only needs to look at our attempts at mind control to understand this. This knowledge in the wrong hands can cause great damage.

To put it simply, who wishes for an outsider to know your every thought, likes, dislikes and be able to look into your past?

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE

I do not own or operate a museum. I do, however, share my research with the UFO Museum at no charge. My blood type is O+. Nothing special, really quite common as far as blood types go.

God Bless,

Cliff

I apologize for thinking the Roswell Museum was yours. It was Kerry's interview that gave me that impression. I just put two and two together and came up with an assumption. Sorry Mr Stone.

Sensational interview by the way.

www.youtube.com...

Please let me ask you another question. Was John Mack's death really an accident in your opinion or knowledge? Thanks so very much!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

I apologize for thinking the Roswell Museum was yours. It was Kerry's interview that gave me that impression. I just put two and two together and came up with an assumption. Sorry Mr Stone. Sensational interview by the way.

www.youtube.com...
Please let me ask you another question. Was John Mack's death really an accident in your opinion or knowledge? Thanks so very much!!!

My Dear Friend,

No apologiy is necessary.

I have no way of knowing if Professor Mack's death was an accident or not. It is my opinion that it was.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Greetings Mr. Stone.

I have been reading your thread for days but have yet to read it all. Forgive me if there is any repetition. In my case, I don't think there will be, but, anything's possible.

I have a question regarding an experience that I had. I had an NDE several years back and have not been the same since. In this NDE, I came into contact with "Beings" whose faces were cloaked with light so that I could not make out their true appearance.

These "Beings" used some sort of technology on me to send me back. I see you refering to their technology over and over again. Without going into some extremely long story, I was wondering if you knew of any such technology and why they would want to interfere in the first place?

Also, these beings have their "chosen" as you had said in an earlier post. In those regards, do they choose these people from childhood and do they follow them throughout their lives? If so, what is their purpose?

One final question: Do they and can they interfere with dreams? If so, why?

Thank you in advance for your attention and response. May God reward you greatly for your unshakeable faith.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloudwatcher
Greetings Mr. Stone.

I have been reading your thread for days but have yet to read it all. Forgive me if there is any repetition. In my case, I don't think there will be, but, anything's possible.

I have a question regarding an experience that I had. I had an NDE several years back and have not been the same since. In this NDE, I came into contact with "Beings" whose faces were cloaked with light so that I could not make out their true appearance.

These "Beings" used some sort of technology on me to send me back. I see you refering to their technology over and over again. Without going into some extremely long story, I was wondering if you knew of any such technology and why they would want to interfere in the first place?

Also, these beings have their "chosen" as you had said in an earlier post. In those regards, do they choose these people from childhood and do they follow them throughout their lives? If so, what is their purpose?

One final question: Do they and can they interfere with dreams? If so, why?

Thank you in advance for your attention and response. May God reward you greatly for your unshakeable faith.

My Dear Friend,

Thank you for your questions, but once again, please remember, I do not have all the answers. However, I shall try to reply to the best of my ability.

1. If your experience was a true NDE, I would suggest the “Beings of Light” you encountered were more spiritual then ET. Having said that, I can say they do have the technology to contact their departed loved ones. But, they too encounter the fact that in these visitations there exist forbidden questions that if asked the communication is broken. Also, in true NDE’s, the are returned for unselfish reasons and are many times informed it is not their time. I must stress I have no understanding of why this is and no, I can not explain it.

2. They choose people from childhood and follow their lives to better understand “us” as a people. No government has any control over this as they wish these encounters to be pure. Many times this is done with little or no interaction with the subject. However, those chosen know something is going on in their lives outside the ordinary but do not know where to turn for answers. This is one reason for my speaking out.

3. I firmly believe they have the ability, at times to control our dreams. My experience has been that they use this only to help the subject, as they did in my case.

I refer to their technology as I know it to exist. I am well aware of the fact governments seek to acquire this technology and use it to their own ends. I do not now or have I ever claimed to fully understand it. Therefore, I, too search for answers. Finding out much but unfortunately, understanding little.

I hope this answers your questions to some degree.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hi again Mr Stone. Thank you for being so available to answer all these posts. I would love to sit down with you for hours but......

You say in so many words that 'they will make contact with us' one day soon.
Now, do you mean world-wide, hands-down, no more denying contact? Because surely they've already made contact. They've abducted me (or so I believe which isn't that much better).

And also, I rewatched (for the third time) your PC interview (thank you for that) and you make mention of an asteroid that's really not an asteroid.
What do you think of Elenin? (and please pardon me if you already went over this but I have not read all the pages)
yet.
Where is this artificial asteroid you mention, now?

Also, are you still in some quasi-like communication with these Beings?

Can you please briefly describe some of the 57?.....alien forms you talk about?

One last thing (for now anyway
)
If someone had an experience (that they vaguely recall) is it more than likely, the 'experiences' are multiple or do you think (I know it's only your opinion) that it could be a one-time experience?

Sorry, I have one more. What's your opinion about Phil Schneider? The real deal?

Thanks so so so much!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

The asteroid he refers to is 1991VG
JPL Orbit Diagram

Reported on many sites and by Clifford as "POSSIBLY" an alien probe.
Unusual orbit for an asteroid?
edit on 16/10/2011 by UKWO1Phot because: a better word

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Hi again Mr Stone. Thank you for being so available to answer all these posts. I would love to sit down with you for hours but......

You say in so many words that 'they will make contact with us' one day soon.
Now, do you mean world-wide, hands-down, no more denying contact? Because surely they've already made contact. They've abducted me (or so I believe which isn't that much better).

And also, I rewatched (for the third time) your PC interview (thank you for that) and you make mention of an asteroid that's really not an asteroid.
What do you think of Elenin? (and please pardon me if you already went over this but I have not read all the pages)
yet.
Where is this artificial asteroid you mention, now?

Also, are you still in some quasi-like communication with these Beings?

Can you please briefly describe some of the 57?.....alien forms you talk about?

One last thing (for now anyway
)
If someone had an experience (that they vaguely recall) is it more than likely, the 'experiences' are multiple or do you think (I know it's only your opinion) that it could be a one-time experience?

Sorry, I have one more. What's your opinion about Phil Schneider? The real deal?

Thanks so so so much!!!

My Dear Friend,

You are correct in that they have made contact already. As abductions do/are occurring, you may have in fact, been abducted and have little or no memory of the event (s). I truly wish they would be more open with those that are abducted and at least try to explain to them what is occurring and why it appears to be necessary. As for open contact with the world as an whole, I can only venture a guess, as they must chose the time and place. However, what truly will be world reaction to this and what impact will it have on humanity? I do not have any answers to these questions short of a sense that the time is approaching in which an event is going to occur that no one will be able to cover up.

The artificial asteroid is known as VG-1991. It will make its next close approach to earth sometime in 2016.

Short of going into great detail as to the descriptions of the visitors, all I can say is that several types look very much like us, some are tall (10 to 12 feet) looking human and some of these look robot like. Several types are what we call the grays (3 species I know of). I know of only one type being green, about 4 to 4 ½ feet talk of slender built. This one I know of quite well. Others are best describe pure, intelligent energy. There are others, but as I said, it would take a lot of space and time.

It is not uncommon for people to have an experience and have nothing more then a vague memory of it, wishing many times to think of it only as a dream knowing full well it wasn’t. I have no way of saying if there could have been more then one incident or several.

I regret to say I have little knowledge of Mr. Phil Schneider. Therefore, I have no opinion to offer.

Anytime you happen to be in Roswell, NM, please feel free to look me up.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Wellll, Dear Christian Brother,

You seem to be quite respectable, too.

Thanks much for your kind reply and responses.

However, I've met and talked face to face with Guy Malone a number of times.

The business about Spiritual warfare stopping the abductions is pretty convincing to me.

I would, however, not be surprised if some of the critters turn out to be authentic citizens of distant orbs.

Nevertheless, IF, as seems quite evident, they are in cahoots with the globalists toward setting up the satanic global government--does it really matter what they are or where they're from?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Quite a biased assumption, isn't it?

Wellll, Dear Christian Brother,

Christians are not the only ones who *believe* in a god......

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Hello. I am a Contactee and Life Long Experiencer. I had something wonderful happen a couple of years ago. I was engaged in casual Teaching and Students started to disclose to me - in the classroom - in front of their classmates.

I will never forget the day - a class half way through the day and then the last class of the day. I ask very few questions and ask them if they want to draw for me - not that I ask for the artwork - I am just offering an outlet for them. Some Students gave me their artwork.

What is even more interesting is I have had parents/adults disclose to me as well. I know that Intergalactic Visitors and Intergalactic Craft are a global reality - but - I did feel at one stage I live in a hot spot. Of course in a school environment word spread quickly and Students realised they could tell me when they had a Contact.

I am now a researcher - kind of by default - given the way things opened up. Please keep in mind I did not open up the subject. All I did and all I ever do as a Teacher is respect every Student has their own - individual developing mind. I love it when the Students open up. I am now published regularly.

I will be the happiest person on the planet when I can openly Teach all subjects Exopolitical. I will leave you with this abridged story - last period of a long day - I managed to get the Students engaged in their prescripted lesson peppered with disclosures and all manner of questions - finally they asked me if I had seen an Intergalactic Craft - it had been a few weeks and not one Student had asked me about my experiences. So I had to think quick and described to them the implant I found in my leg & how I went to the doctor. They were rapt & still completely engaged with the conversation. I chatted to them and this is exactly what I said - I would love to live in a world where - should an Intergalactic Craft land outside our window - I could take you on an excursion with our Intergalactic Visitors - we could explore our Universe and come back and discuss what we had learned.

Who would like to come on an excursion with me?

I swear hands shot up in a heartbeat - so fast were the flurry of hands going up I did not think to count but I am sure it was the entire class.

I do not know when disclosure will come or indeed it it ever will. Where I am - we don't need disclosure. Students and their Teacher (me) are ready to learn and work with our Intergalactic Visitors now. I am really humbled that the Students felt safe with me - some had been holding it inside for a long time. The Students know of the ridicule that envelops the globe and I in turn demonstrate that I will not ridicule them - nor do I ridicule those who do not believe.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Hi Amanda,

Are you at all worried that this might get back to a parent who might be less-than-thrilled that their child's teacher is talking to her class about aliens? I doubt that's part of the planned curriculum. I mean, your good intent might come back and haunt you, no? Your students are children, right? I got that impression by the drawing/artwork comment.

I feel formal education is still run and monitored by the very group of people who are trying to keep this topic a secret. So if this gets back to your faculty, are you not worried about repercussions? I mean, I hope that never ever happens to you but if I'm understanding your circumstances correctly, I can see this happening though.

A contactee huh? Do you have a thread on your experiences?
Thanks m'friend

(I just love the diverse group of posters here
)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Know your fears lest they come and get you.

In my posts where I mention Intergalactic Visitors/Intergalactic Craft & Students I usually include the phrase - I tread carefully. This means I do not advertise my interests and I only allow a forum for discussion because the Students open it up. It is their classroom as much as mine - I never force my views and as a matter of (funny) fact - it was several weeks after they started disclosing to me - that a Student actually thought to ask me about my experiences.

I will share this with you.I was speaking to a parent on the phone and she asked me whether I had shown a DVD on Intergalactic Craft in the classroom. I held my breath and thought hear comes a complaint - she answered with much warmth in her voice - my son LOVES anything to do with that area. (It would be an entire thread to explain why I had shown the DVD - it was a last resort to get the attention of an entire class of Students who wanted to be anywhere else but school. I was a Casual and they were the Students who have had their spirit crushed & feel defeated and angry. I am the kind of person who will take a chance if I think I can help a Student - the result was amazing).

Needless to say I tread carefully. As a Teacher I have two major responsibilities when I am managing a classroom full of Students - I am there to stimulate their intellect and to keep them safe. I like to put forward the point that pornography is the most googled subject on the internet - as a parent what would you prefer - your Children accessing who knows what or a qualified Teacher guiding them to make intellectual choices.

Much Peace...

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join