It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Hi I hope you are well. Did you read through the "yellow book"? Can you give any immediate information pertaining to this book? Where these races are coming from, and what they look like? Do you know anything about a race of orange/beige coloration? Fairly tall, about 6foot+ maybe. Which races are you currently in contact with, if any? And is there anywhere to get a copy of this yellow book?

I feel like I should ask a specific question but I don't know what it is. Would there be some relevant important information you can think of, that you would like to say? I have been really wondering about contact for the last few years and especially within the next 2-3 years, what can you tell me about that? Thank you.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
Hi I hope you are well. Did you read through the "yellow book"? Can you give any immediate information pertaining to this book? Where these races are coming from, and what they look like? Do you know anything about a race of orange/beige coloration? Fairly tall, about 6foot+ maybe. Which races are you currently in contact with, if any? And is there anywhere to get a copy of this yellow book?

I feel like I should ask a specific question but I don't know what it is. Would there be some relevant important information you can think of, that you would like to say? I have been really wondering about contact for the last few years and especially within the next 2-3 years, what can you tell me about that? Thank you.

I second this question - would very much like to know about the different types of beings, their demeanor, intention, origins, etc. etc. I know he has said previously he cannot or will not say some things about aliens, and I'm hoping he can help answer these (burning) questions in some way that his confidentiality is not compromised yet we can still learn.

I would also like to know as much as possible about Kronos and his culture/civilization and any other visitors who might be viewed by us as good or neutral... :-)

Thank you!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by chipmunkrjcc

Hi Chipmunk

I'd be grateful if you could ask Clifford to answer some or all of my questions in my previous post here. I posted them just before you joined the thread so they are new and unanswered.

Thanks

[edit on 30/4/2009 by MarrsAttax]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I want to thank you all again for your questions. I only have room for a couple more questions and then I will do the interview. I might be able to do the interview this weekend but no promises. If not then i will have it to you by the end of this up coming weekend. God Bless

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Well here's another question

He has spoken about as a child having so many bizarre and otherworldly experiences.

I would like to know in thinking back to his childhood et experiences, most of which were quite frightening, what was its purpose or point? Was it that he could see into other existences or were they coming into his existence for a reason?

Does he believe that his entire life was directed by ets, and if so for what reason, or does he believe we have free will (for the most part) throughout?

What does he suggest as to contacting them through meditations and conscious request? Good idea? Bad idea?

Is there anyone out there helping us or are they all spectators?

Thanks again!!!!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hi there,
question for Cliff Stone. What are all these aliens doing here on Earth - and what do you expect as an outcome?
best wishes
Roslyn

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hi there Mr. Stone, I would like to ask you this question:

Do you have any knowledge of the so called 'Siloe' probe that the Vatican sent up in the late 90's (v.i.s., vatt and Mt.Graham incident).
And if so, is the footage taken the real deal ??

And question regarding the D.u.m.b. , are they infact build close to or above older ancient D.u.m.b.s. ??

If you could just say what you know, if you know , that would be great.
dont hold back, spill yer beans

Thank you and regards Oslo Man...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nexusmagazine

I see that Veritas Show is goin on air with Paola Harris may 9th i think.
I posted an question to Mel on face book to ask Paola..

Just thought I say !!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by chipmunkrjcc

How's it going?!? Haven't heard from you in a while - hope Clifford and everyone is doing well - would love to hear an update - thanks

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Well, it seem Stoney has been abducted
, so we won't have any answer
now ! What a shame, isn't it ???
Or maybe he will go back from Aldebaran, but when ? Hope it'll not be too
long

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by guerande

Will any new stories involve maverick aliens travelling back in time to kill one of Earth's leaders? We've all seen Star Trek already. I like the guy, but see the stories as entertainment rather than historical accounts of Earth's relationship with Heinz57 aliens. Holding aliens at bay with a crucifix and a trusty bible was a step too far.....

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I have a QUESTION for Clifford Stone.

This is about the ressurrection day, the day when all the deaths will be ressurrected and judged, this day is prophetized by GOSPEL and QUORAN.
Clifford, how do you interpet this? can you tell us what our visitors think about this prophesy?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by eudokimon
Hi I have read mr Stone's claims, I want to give him my respect for his child loss, it's the most terrible thing to happen.I'm writing from greece and I'd like to say a few things on the UFO theme:
1) Mr. Stone says that the "entity" he communicates with is named korona.The word is corona in ancient greek it is κορώνη and it means crown.All this alien theme is scary because I believe that they are demons.If you have heard or read father Seraphim Rose's book "Orthodoxy and the Religion of the Future" you'll have come to this conclusion too.I have read for some american ufo investigators who have left the field identifying it as demonic and dangerous.Mr J.Vallee also points that the ufo theme is connected with the paranormal.
2)My second testimony is the following:In greece there is the so called Agion Oros or Holy Mountain ancient orthodox christian monastic society.It's more than 1000 years old.In it there are 2000 to 2500 monks.Some of them are enlighted and gifted by God.People can visit the place, even you as a tourist can visit it.It has a specific procedure.The gifted monks I talk about can speak to you in your name without having met you, they can tell you your sins your inner thoughts, things only you know.To others they haave told of things of the future as advice.It's the gifts of Holy Spirit for their faith and humble way of life and the true repedance for their sins.Like the fathers in Egypt in the time of Saint Antony and like in the acts of the Apostoles.Miracles are a daily reality there.I do not lie, please ask or visit the place if you can.A gifted Elder from Mount Athos was asked for the ufo matter and he replied that "Lord Jesus Christ made the earth the only place in the universe with life and that all these things are tricks of satan and demons.He adviced him to stay away from it because such an issue can affect you psycologically in a bad way.
Dear brothers and sisters in our forum, because we all human are brothers and sisters, I would like to remind you that in Genesis man is God's crown in the creation.In our years we see the signs of the times and it is scary.If you see the supposed messages of these beings in the called "channelers" they say that we human are gods that Jesus Christ was sent of them or enlighted.It's one of the last cards demons play, they appear as aliens.If u remember Crowly's demon lam it was scetched by him like the typical large headed gray.Every time I see a "gray" "alien" or "ufo" scetch it frightens me.
They're demons and they're here to decieve as "extraterrestrials".
May God have mercy on our souls, who knows what comes ahead.

It terrifies me most when I think that sirs and ladies like Mr Stone say that they have seen "aliens".Can you imagine that if many people of these are honest, that they have seen demons in physical forms?It's so shocking and annoying.Could mr Stone also be tricked in that way?

Mr Stone I do not doubt your confession but sir they are demons the so called korona is a demon too.That is why your health and family were affected,please be very careful from them.

May Jesus Christ protects all His children and may the Holy Virgin Mary protect us all.The foul beasts are afraid of Her and shake in Christ's name and Her nme.

Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me the sinner.

Hi,Eudokimon/

Great post, as many are not aware of Mount Athos!

"And we were ready to lay down on the grass".

Our interlocutor shakes his head: "Here, especially in Karulia, it's better not to sleep outside."

"Snakes?"

Father Kuksha looks at us intently and seriously.
He seems to be weighing how we'll react to what he's about to tell us.
At last he answers: "Demons... It's like this, you see.
You begin praying, and there's a pounding of hooves around the cell.
As if a mule were galloping.
But how could that be, with an abyss on one side and a cliff on the other?
"They try to frighten you... At times there's such a roar that you hair stands on end.
Once I was overcome with an indescribable terror for no visible reason.
oag.ru..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Mount Athos and the end of the world~

Many more similar cases like this have happened...it's only been translated from the Greek and various other languages in English language in the past few years...

helen

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Any one heard from cliff lately? , chipmunk? any updates?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
As a member of the disclosure project then you are aware that mankind has been led down a false path through the centuries as man just did not understand his true origins and thought of cloning as the work of the devil.

Do you think man is now ready to learn the truth or have we gone so far down this wrong path that it may lead to some form of mass psychosis ?

Or do you believe that there may of been some method to the madness and this is the right time to break the godspell ?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Whats up with the 12 recoveries...?..any news on that?

I believe I counted 15 posts were him or J said they would post "real" info if they knew how to use the dang computer better. Come on already...U2U me and I'll help in any way i can.

I have so many questions.....But I will only ask a few.

Do our visitors know that our governments are lying to us?

Why do our visitors have meetings with or corrupt and lying governments who deceive the rest of the population?

Don't they know that our government DOES not speak for the population, that they hide and conceal information from us?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Since when does alien = demon?

Alien - something/someone not from here
Demon - a dark, negatively intentioned entity

(It is a redundant question, I don't expect/want an answer) This thread isn't about religion - its about Mr. Stone and his experiences. He has met and had many experiences as have a lot of other people.

It is more important (in my mind, heart and soul) to go by someone/something's actions "What you do speaks so loud I can't hear what you say".

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Overload

I heard from someone who was just with Clifford that he is not well. I do not know how 'unwell' that infers - I know his health has been a problem for a long while. That being said - perhaps this person could come here and answer, or perhaps he'd be willing to try and clarify some quesions?

Some questions have been answered in his posts and/or his interviews - others may not have been...

The problem with threads like these is when there's a lot of posts the information and questions get buried - if there are some burnin questions, I'll pass them along to this person who knows his work and him well... would that work for some of you? k.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

Hi ksha/
Are you speaking to me?
it seems you ain't reading the post properly

So when you do so the second time around,then come back and ask me what it is ,exactly that you want to say?

As for this Post?
Well, I haven't quite finished reading all of the posts...and I have been skipping a few,more then a few...

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Overload

Hi Overload/

Maybe these VISITORS as some would have them being called, are also liars and have a hidden Agenda?

ICXC NIKA
helen

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join