It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are all women this way?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Hun, there is no idiot proof way to meet women. Just like there is no idiot proof way for a woman to meet men.

Wukky believe me, there have been times in many womens life where we didn't trust men either. We all have similar problems with the opposite sex.

Anyways, back to SuperSlovak. I have a question for you. Are you meeting these women at the same parties where they end up leaving you? If so, that is your problem. Honestly, I think you'd have better chances meeting women on the internet if that were the case.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I stumbled upon this ode. I think it's lovely. The moral of the story is... look elsewhere. Nice girls are all around you.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
u shouldnt be sad u didnt know her for that long, plus women only want to break up with you once they sleep with someone else not prior so they can compare. but in ur case shes just a fun slut, there are indicators that u can catch from the get go. just be alert. and dont think all women are like that most are actually nice.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
I hear that girls just want to have fun, and apparently you're no fun.

wow, very thoughtful.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by EternalThought

Originally posted by pak88
I hear that girls just want to have fun, and apparently you're no fun.

wow, very thoughtful.

yeah that one made me laugh. although i dont know what it truly means. i guess the op is no fun then

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Dude maybe your not looking in the right places. You can usually always tell (90% of the time) how a woman acts normally by just looking at the close group of friends she hangs around with. It's funny that i'm saying this though since all my girls friends are pretty much sluts who have countlessly lost their boy friends time and time again for the same issue you've brought up.

Anyways take the time off searching for woman and search yourself. Do things other than gaming, join a mixed social club, gym, sports. There are so many options available.

Personally you gotta get her to make the effort to make things work.

But my advice that I follow is stop doing drugs and drinking altogether an set an example to the next person your dating that you don't want it in your relationship.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Quit picking up sluts and find yourself a nice girl...

Most of the young generation of female's were raised apon ignorance and most girls feel that guy will like them if they put out, plus drugs alcohol is also a good tool to loosen them low self esteem women up.

And for the utmost part women are selfish stubborn hurtful there self worth really lowers with the consumption of alcohol and then they turn into takers and act likes anything that happened was not their fault, and that is why I use the term taker so loosely.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Dude seriously it isnt the women it is you, just from yor statements alone. You are the suffocating nice guy who turns yourself into the doormat when your attached to someone and then cries about it when she steps out for a breath of fresh air. It is obvious that you are picking the ones of dubious quality as well, and just where are you when shes at these parties? because even if you are there apparently you are no where to be found. The other part of it is from the way you talk she isnt really your girlfriend to you she is a commodity, you tell us you do all this stuff and this is how she repays you? look at how flawed that statement itself is, or how at least the video games work when you want them to, what is that?

That is self pity nothing more nothing less. Is the girl trash? yeah obviously, intoxication is a poor excuse for bad behavior. but nonetheless you set the stage for you being turned into the doormat and honestly in the final analysis of it if she forgot she had a boyfriend that easily you are missing something somewhere because you were forgettable.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

No- she is a skank. Im sorry you went through that. There are plenty of women who dont do that- keep looking.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter

The sad truth of the matter is, young girls do not go for nice guys. Especially the ones that think they're all that and a bag o chips. they have to learn from their failures and eventually go for the nice guys after they get treated like crap over and over and over and over...etc. And some never learn.

Its true- not that you will get anywhere treating your women like crap- that seems to be a consensus among men. You may attract more women, but you will just get more of the same silly girls who cant hold their alcohol. I think you have to be patient and find someone who appreciates you for who you really are. That takes time, if you want quality. Dont ever get desperate- they make toys for that.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
can someone explain to me what are nice girls for the love of God. coz i seem to not understand the definition very well. i think its subjective and no one has a discerning eye to spot that type anyway. and wouldnt he be just falling for girls of that type out of pure principle and not love?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuneKnight
can someone explain to me what are nice girls for the love of God. coz i seem to not understand the definition very well. i think its subjective and no one has a discerning eye to spot that type anyway. and wouldnt he be just falling for girls of that type out of pure principle and not love?

I guess that would be subjective, what is "nice"? I think this case is about finding someone more compatible who is looking for a relationship- the same thing he wants. The OP keeps going for the wrong type of girl, whether she is "nice" or not. She could have been very nice, but also fickle and unfaithful. Some girls like it when more than one man want to be with them. It feeds thier ego- here are two guys bowing up, fighting for them, so she must be desireable. right. That is not the type he should be looking for any more unless he wants to go through this again.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join