It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are all women this way?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Hmm...

Must you always end up in a house full of alcohol and drugs?

Sorry, but its your fault for picking out the ones who gravitate towards this stuff.

Could you have a normal date? Like maybe spring for dinner and a movie? I promise you if you do this then take her home and treat her like a lady, she will be yours and only yours!!!

You pick trashy women. I suggest you sets your sites a little higher, maybe you can hang on to one worth hanging on to.

Good luck.

And Breakfast - - - so few men even think of taking a woman to breakfast on a first date. Like a place near a park or water - - where you can take a walk after eating.

And try to avoid the 1 - 2 - 3 scenario.

1. take out to eat so you can talk and get to know each other.

2. take to movie - cuz already did all the talking any man is gonna do.

3. invite over to your place - cuz you already fed her and talked and entertained with a movie. Now she owes you something.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

*with the notable exception of girls on ATS because the women on this site are of course above par as far as women go and don't fall within the catigory of your avarage woman.

[edit on 6/1/2008 by whatukno]

Good call! Saved yourself having all of the Female population of ATS at your doorstep 2nite with flaming torches!

But yes i agree.. women are strange and complicated creatures indeed. But id also suggest like a few before me have, that maybe your going after the wrong type of girl.

Maybe change where you to go to find women, try hanging out at differnt places and maybe a Gem might fall in your lap... Or do the wize thing and run for the hills and never look back!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Originally posted by WhatUKno

*with the notable exception of girls on ATS because the women on this site are of course above par as far as women go and don't fall within the catigory of your avarage woman.

Wukky, nice bit of covering your ass there. Much thanks..but I will be the first to admit, keep me away from the alcohol or I flirt my ass off. For this reason, I have stopped drinking. It just makes me act stupid. My guy is well aware of my problem, and takes it all in stride. I just need to make sure when I go out that he is with me.It's not that i love him any less, alcohol just brings out my "Animalistic" nature.
However, true enough, not all women are like this.Perhaps you do have a repeat pattern here, or are looking in the wrong place.
That being said, women have changed a lot.
We don't just sit by the phone waiting for you guys to call anymore.
We have learned that some guys are just as disposable as yesterday's newspaper. We have learned to treat you, like we have been treated for a very long time.
Sad, but true.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

3. invite over to your place - cuz you already fed her and talked and entertained with a movie. Now she owes you something.

That's not what i meant. Its up to the woman to say yes or no.
Been there, done that.

Besides, he's going out with women who ditch him to end up in a bedroom with someone else? Obviously, if she wants to lie down with anyone, why not the poster ? Its obvious his women are "easy" as hell, so........

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999

I also agree with dgtempe here and I dont often agree with her. Wow!!! I'll have to watch myself here.!! LOL LOL.
oh well, thats ok. I dont expect adoration from the members here.
It works both ways!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Been there, done that.

Besides, he's going out with women who ditch him to end up in a bedroom with someone else? Obviously, if she wants to lie down with anyone, why not the poster ? Its obvious his women are "easy" as hell, so........

Um - its a joke.

However - I have dated enough to know the 3 plan rule usually applies.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Ah saving my bacon, thats the power of editing.

to be honest Asala threw a shoe at me and so I had to edit before the mob saw just the first part.

I don't trust women myself. Sorry ladies too many times putting my heart on the line just to watch as it gets stomped on brutally with stiletto heals, learned me a harsh lesson.

Are there women out there that wouldnt do this? Im sure of it. Am I gonna risk it anymore? Hell no. Once bitten twice shy, but when you've been bit as many times and as hard as I have? Fugghetaboutit.

Keep your heart close to your chest SuperSlovak, don't let it out onto your sleeve.

[edit on 6/2/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Oh please, lighen up? After all, this is BTS.

I know jokes- i love jokes I have a great sense of humor! really! ask anyone!!
Why the hostility???

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Been there, done that.

I dont think a woman owes me something because I fed her , entertained her with a movie ..et al..etc. etc.

Also it is not strictly up to the woman to say yes or no. Ive done so myself to different women. I found out by this that some women dont take rejection any better than some men. What nonsense..... a man can say no too. And I have been there and done that.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Oh please, lighen up? After all, this is BTS.

I know jokes- i love jokes I have a great sense of humor! really! ask anyone!!
Why the hostility???

Where am I being hostile?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
How am I supposed to know if im with the right kind of girl or not untill I actually date her or get to know her...

I wish there was some idoit proof way to find the right woman.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
How am I supposed to know if im with the right kind of girl or not untill I actually date her or get to know her...

I wish there was some idoit proof way to find the right woman.

I think men from all eternity have been asking that question.

I suggest first you keep it "one on one" for a reasonable amount of time. Get to know each other before you venture into areas with tempting incentives.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
How old are you? Because I'll be honest, ALOT of people my age (18-20), that I know of do do what you described (although of course it isnt just us girls/women who do it.) The alcohol obviously fuels it and when you're in the party atmosphere alot of people find themselves making mistakes.
You dont seem very confident in yourself however, and I've generally found that people like to be around others who are confident and happy...so act confident (even if you arent), be yourself and you'll eventually find the right person.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
My girlfriend doesn't drink because I have a problem with it (hoorah for respect!) and no I'm not forcing her to or anything, she's just nice. XD

Still, I have to admit I would be concerned if she started drinking about this crap. It happens far too often and I don't know why.

I'm not going to say that it's true for sure or anything, but I see it happen a lot.

What annoys me more is that old stereotype of women, in that they pull this stuff for years, then realise it's unfulfilling, then 'settle down' with the people they previously rejected. It really gets to me.

So there's my 2c. Not worth much though.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
You might think you are an upgrade. However, no woman would go out on a man if he's given her all she really needs.

Men seem to forget that women have needs as well!

so tell me what are those needs? the guy seemed sincere. most of the time men cant figure out what women want and its probably futile to do so. but slavik needs to date women who dont party like that. let me guess u met her at a wild party lol. rule no. 1: location location location. I met mine in the library but she later dumbed me for a best-seller
nah just kidding what do i know.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by DuneKnight]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Im sure women can say the same thing about men. There's good and bad on both ends. When you don look, you will find. Dont worry, dont be disappointed, better see the truth sooner or later. You dont want to be married with kids for this to happen.
Not all women are like that.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

You let them take your woman is the problem. You have to be the dominate male when it comes to your girl. And the other dudes in the room have to know that your dominate when it comes to her.
Also, the problem could be that she didn't like you in the first place. Probably because you do not carry yourself as being dominate. I wouldn't be worried about it if I were you cuz if she did that to you, she will do it to them as well. And they're probably not looking for anything but sex from her anyways so she's in for a rude awakening. But like I said, I wouldn't worry about it. There are a MILLION women out there. And alot of them are dumb as rocks. At least the percentage of them that do things like that. There are those special ones that will grab your heart though. Losing a few is not gonna hurt. The best women always come to me when I'm not worried about them in the slightest..at least that's what I've found. Just remember, no woman is out of your league. You just have to be yourself really.

The sad truth of the matter is, young girls do not go for nice guys. Especially the ones that think they're all that and a bag o chips. they have to learn from their failures and eventually go for the nice guys after they get treated like crap over and over and over and over...etc. And some never learn.

Bottom line. You need to be happy with yourself before you can be happy with anyone else.
If you don't have a girlfriend, it's not the end of the world. You will eventually. They come and go. Cheer up mate!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I hear that girls just want to have fun, and apparently you're no fun.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
women are evil and selfish and stubborn and horrid creatures that should never be trusted under any circumstances. They all just want to prey on the weakness of men and exploit them for anything they can. My suggestion to you is to be aware of this when dealing with the farer sex so that they may not take advantage of you.

The only thing on a girls mind is the BBD Bigger Better Deal. Sorry pal women are evil.

[edit on 6/1/2008 by whatukno]

This is really true, even though most will never believe it. Women are program this way, it's how we keep our human species going. Only the strongest of the strong are not like this and your chances of running into one them is next to nothing.... And your chances of running into a hot one is even slimmer, sorry.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by pak88]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Maybe Im just crazy or maybe Its a fact, I dont know thats why Im posting here. Anyway it seems everytime I find a nice lady who likes me the same old story happens again and again.

She ends up going to a lovely party with lots of alchohol and drugs and horny guys, one of which, end up taking my woman away from me, into the bedroom.

Is this what women do? Is it written in their genetic code to go out and get so drunk, that they forget they already have BOYFRIEND? Am I the only guy this happens too? Because it happened again! Dont know what to think about girls anymore, all they wanna do is have fun,
right?

not all, just 99.9% lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join