It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are all women this way?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Maybe Im just crazy or maybe Its a fact, I dont know thats why Im posting here. Anyway it seems everytime I find a nice lady who likes me the same old story happens again and again.

She ends up going to a lovely party with lots of alchohol and drugs and horny guys, one of which, end up taking my woman away from me, into the bedroom.

Is this what women do? Is it written in their genetic code to go out and get so drunk, that they forget they already have BOYFRIEND? Am I the only guy this happens too? Because it happened again! Dont know what to think about girls anymore, all they wanna do is have fun,
right?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
sorry to say, alot of women (not all!) will always look for the upgrade, but to be fair alot of guys are like that too. its another part of living in a superficial society.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Maybe you should look at yourself - and wonder why you are following the same pattern - and being attracted to the same type woman.

Of course not all women are like that.

It is you who is choosing that type woman.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Not all women are like that, but in an enviroment full of drugs and alcohol things are bound to happen.

Leave her, if she couldn`t remember she had a boyfriend when high, then she is not worthy of having you by her side anyway.

Good luck

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1
Not all women are like that, but in an enviroment full of drugs and alcohol things are bound to happen.

Leave her, if she couldn`t remember she had a boyfriend when high, then she is not worthy of having you by her side anyway.

Good luck

How can he leave her - sounds like she already dumped him.

Point is - he says it is a recurring experience. That would indicate fault lies with him.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
women are evil and selfish and stubborn and horrid creatures that should never be trusted under any circumstances. They all just want to prey on the weakness of men and exploit them for anything they can. My suggestion to you is to be aware of this when dealing with the farer sex so that they may not take advantage of you.

The only thing on a girls mind is the BBD Bigger Better Deal. Sorry pal women are evil.

*with the notable exception of girls on ATS because the women on this site are of course above par as far as women go and don't fall within the catigory of your avarage woman.

[edit on 6/1/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Thank you Wukky, love ya to buddy,

But anyhows, No not all women our like this, I prefure to call them girls that act this way,

No women that holds her self with respect would lower herself to that way of acting,

Now.. Im guess you are kinda young?

Also seems that your not looking at the right kinda girl either, You need to work out what it is you want and what aspects you demand from someone,

Dont put up with that kind of treatment at all, If thats how she wants to act then get up an go,

find someone who cares for you, Loves you and respects you,

Start looking elsewhere, or someone a little bit maturer,

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Gentler/Kinder:

To change others - you must first change yourself.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Not all women are this way, although some of us are. What has attracted you to the last two women you've dated? There is probably a similiarity in these women which is attracting you to them. Where do you meet them?

I think you need to change the "type" of women you are going after. You have to be honest with yourself too, if you think that YOU are the factor that is turning them this way and why; OR; if you are in fact a really great guy, who just has super bad luck with Girls.

Identifying which it is, will make it easier for you to find women who will mesh with you better, and not turn out to be Barstars, looking for a good time.

Good Luck!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I am with Annee on this. Super Slovak..I think there is something very wrong with your thinking and belief system.

You need to take a close look at yourself. As several posters here have stated...why do you keep picking the same kind of woman??

Also in a similar or parallel vein..why are you taking them to partys where they get drunk and the alcohol facillitates this type of conduct?? Has this ever occured to you. Why would you want to take a woman to such an enviornment where they are tempted in such a manner??

You are indeed at fault for facillitating or aiding and abetting such happenings.

Are all women like this...certainly not. Suggest you try hanging out in different fields. Also avoid taking women to such events where such drunken happenings are taking place.

I dont personally like the drunken party atmosphere or bar scenes. I dont even like drunken women...much less a mix of the two..women and men.
I do my drinking at home.....if a woman wants to drink here no problem..just dont become falling down drunk and stupid. I've seen way to much of this.
I may be mistaken here in assuming you are olde enough and mature enough to afford your own pad where you can do your drinking. IF not ..this will make a difference in your outlook.

Hey..Slovak..I am not trying to dog you here..just some common sense advice. If you have your own pad..use it wisely. If you dont have your own pad...take the steps and maturity to get your own. That way you dont have to associate with or tolerate such "Wildlife " as you are doing now.
Try to stay away from the Wildlife dude. It will not help you in the long run.
Annee is correct...learn with more wisdom to pick your women. Look into yourself first.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I woulldnt say its because of me this happened, I wined her, I dined her, I called her, I wrote her,

I did all the normal things a normal boyfriend would do,

and this is how she repays me. sometimes I wounder if women really are evil creatures sent to destroy the hearts of good kind men.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by radioactive_liquid
sorry to say, alot of women (not all!) will always look for the upgrade, but to be fair alot of guys are like that too. its another part of living in a superficial society.

I am the upgrade! I upgraded from Slovak to SuperSlovak! Slovak 2.0 man.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
I woulldnt say its because of me this happened, I wined her, I dined her, I called her, I wrote her,

and this is how she repays me. sometimes I wounder if women really are evil creatures sent to destroy the hearts of good kind men.

You are missing the point. You are choosing the same type woman over and over.

Trust me I know - my daughter keeps choosing the same man over and over. They look totally different - some are educated some are not - - but after the initial "get to know" dates - - they always are the same personality.

She is now seeing a counselor to try and change her pattern.

Besides that - - I personally would never date a gamer. Unless you are making a living as a gamer - - I suggest you expand your interests.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
You might think you are an upgrade. However, no woman would go out on a man if he's given her all she really needs.

Men seem to forget that women have needs as well!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I have a job, I dont play video games all day.
Gaming is what I do to try andescape the harsh reality of being alone.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
*with the notable exception of girls on ATS because the women on this site are of course above par as far as women go and don't fall within the catigory of your avarage woman.

[edit on 6/1/2008 by whatukno]

Thank You "What"
I was mesmerized by your description until I reached the above mentioned fragment.
Of course we are different as are all the females in the world. :shk:

Drugs, alchohol ad libitum, forget it.
Try a lake with fresh water.
WIS

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Good to know. My hubby has a computer repair business. Some of the gamers I've gotten to know over the last 20 years tend to be a bit anti-social OR if something happens in real life - they resign themselves to it - - because they can't control it. Games you can control.

Only trying to help. Think about it.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Good to know. My hubby has a computer repair business. Some of the gamers I've gotten to know over the last 20 years tend to be a bit anti-social OR if something happens in real life - they resign themselves to it - - because they can't control it. Games you can control.

Only trying to help. Think about it.

Atleast the video game works when I need it. At least the video game is there when no one else is.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hmm...

Must you always end up in a house full of alcohol and drugs?

Sorry, but its your fault for picking out the ones who gravitate towards this stuff.

Could you have a normal date? Like maybe spring for dinner and a movie? I promise you if you do this then take her home and treat her like a lady, she will be yours and only yours!!!

You pick trashy women. I suggest you sets your sites a little higher, maybe you can hang on to one worth hanging on to.

Good luck.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Obviously what you quote above is not true. From Slovak to Super Slovak is not an upgrade. It is obviously the "appearance of an upgrade" not the real thing. How do I know this...you get the same olde results.

Are you able to look down deep inside a womans soul and see what is missing from her life...and fill it. I dont mean what she wants..or thinks she deserves..but what is actually missing from her life. Do you even comprehend this concept. This works for women too..it is not just for men.

You never did say whether you have your own place..Slovak...do you??

Your own place cuts down on exposure to alot of the wildlife out there which is giving you alot of problems.

I also agree with dgtempe here and I dont often agree with her. Wow!!! I'll have to watch myself here.!! LOL LOL.

Seriously though ...she has a point and the point I was attempting to make. Glad I was not the only one to see it for what it is. Why is the party scene..with alcohol and whatever ..so important?? It does not take much to go to a party and get drunk and become wildlife. Why is this such an important type of conduct?? To you or these women.?? Why is this core to who or what you are??

Note here...if you are following the suggestions or requests./demands of these women to take them there...to these partys, alcohol and such ..you are contributing to the problem. You are contributing to the problem first off if you are listening to them and then taking them to these partys. You are a trained puppy dog doing thier bidding. Do yourself a favor if it is so..tell them no...and if they persist...tell them bye bye...and mean it.
If you are taking them to these partys and wildlife places..their suggestions or yours......you are in fact setting this up for yourself by contributing to your problems.

This is why I say..and others too...what is wrong with the caliber of the women you are choosing...what is wrong with you too that you would choose this type of enviornment and then ask what is wrong with these women?? I think sometimes you dont have all the cards in the deck Slovak.

Slovak ..are you getting the point here..or are you still stuck on 2.0 as the greatest thing going??

Thanks,
Orangetom

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join