It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Cooper's take on the UFO cover-up...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
If you don't know who William Cooper is, go here: en.wikipedia.org...

His famous UFO speech is the most controversial and shocking UFO speech to date. It even blows the Disclosure Project out of the water. It's about an hour and a half, if you haven't seen this be prepared to be enlightened. You can watch it here: www.youtube.com...

In November of 2001 he was shot and killed by police, 5 months after predicting 911. His prediction can be seen here: www.youtube.com...

He wrote a best selling chilling book entitled "Behold a Pale Horse". It is the best selling UFO Illuminati book to date. One review on www.amazon.com the reviewer states that out of a hundred books he would recommend to people, "Behold a Pale Horse" would be in his top three and that the only book that surpasses it is the Holy Bible.

My question though is about what wikipedia says about his take on UFOs and aliens. Wikipedia says:

"Throughout the late 1980s, Cooper was a controversial figure in the UFO research community. For the most part, he followed many of the claims of John Lear, specifically, that the government of the United States has had contact and has entered into a bargain with an extraterrestrial society and that those ETs were responsible for abductions. He circulated materials on Usenet as well as the old Paranet BBS. Notable among them was a Petition to Indict those involved with the UFO cover-up. His UFO beliefs of the time are well described in Behold a Pale Horse." "In the 1990s Cooper's interest moved from UFOs, to covert government programs, and finally to the militia movement. Having been torn in earlier writings with the possibility, he concluded that all UFO reports were New World Order propaganda."

It says he recanted his UFO-oriented beliefs. Does anybody have information on this? Is wikipedia saying that he believed that UFOs and aliens are part of the Illuminati? OR... That they don't exist at all? Can't find very much info on this, and the wording on wikipedia is very ambiguous. What do they mean when he said he thought UFOs were NWO propaganda? I'm also interested in his take on the Disclosure Project, which happened the same year he was killed.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
theres a video on youtube, I honestly can't remember which were he basically says it. i dont agree with him on it though, ufo sighting s go back far enough to discount them always being gov. planes im my opinion.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazer
In November of 2001 he was shot and killed by police, 5 months after predicting 911...

...after he pulled a gun and shot one of the cops in the head. Funny how that part of the story is always left out.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazer

William Cooper.

William Cooper witnessed UFO’s multiple times, the first incident was when he was in the Navy, he saw a gigantic ufo come out of the ocean and maneuver at impossible speeds then returning into the ocean at high speed, he witnessed the water somehow opening up like the waters departing from the red sea. This is what initially got him interested in the government cover up as he was briefed that he could never talk about the incident again or he would be jailed.

William Cooper knew a lot and yes he did believe in extraterrestrials and ufo’s however he was more caught up in the government conspiracies and cover-ups and believed that the government were well aware of the ET presence and in fact working with them. He believed in the MJ-12 and the treaty that was singed with President Eisenhower however he believes there was a lot more to the illuminati and ET presence than meets the eye and was digging deeper into it before he was murdered. Yes I fully believe he was setup and so does his family and friends who knew him. Some of them witnessed it probably to never talk about it, one of them stated they know he wouldn’t shoot an officer for no reason whatsoever unless his life was being threatened and that is exactly what happened. I believe he was shot first and in my opinion probably never fired a bullet but somebody else on sight shot that officer so the story would go down the way it did.

The following questions from this incident suggest that Cooper may have been set up:

(1) Cooper would have had to pass the marked Police patrol vehicle while going down the hill. Why would he do so without seeing it and fleeing? Further, how could he drive around it once it came onto the road while Cooper was en route back to his home?

(2) If Police intended a peaceful, non-violent arrest, why send a SWAT Team?

(3) Cooper had lost one leg in combat many years previously. How could he run so fast?

(4) If Cooper drew a gun and fired "while running back toward his home" as police say, how could he hit a Deputy once and possibly twice in the head? A head-shot is a difficult thing to accomplish with a hand gun, never mind two head shots while the shooter is running.

(5) Why were Paramedics "on the scene standing by" if Sheriffs intended this to be a peaceful arrest?

Shortly after the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah federal building, Rush Limbaugh read a White House memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper, "...the most dangerous radio host in America". This may have been related to claims that Timothy McVeigh regularly listened to Cooper's radio program. Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received.

Cooper had spent the last month challenging the government's claims about the cause of the destruction of the World Trade Center on September 11, two months before his death.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
one of them stated they know he wouldn’t shoot an officer for no reason whatsoever unless his life was being threatened and that is exactly what happened...

He had been telling people for years that he believed the government was going to kill him. He wanted to die at the hands of the "government," to vindicate himself. Cooper had sent away his family, believing it was coming soon. So paranoid was Cooper he was likely to believe the most innocuous action was part of a government plot against him. He himself said he would meet any "unlawful warrants" (which in his sociopathy would be any warrant) with violent force. In the days leading up to his suicide-by-cop he had used weapons to threaten anyone coming near his property. He was well known within the UFO research community for his threats. SOURCE and SOURCE

Cooper had made it known that he would take action against law enforcement from years back stating, "trespassers will be shot on discovery." Cooper has a history of harassing and threatening local residents with deadly force, according to the report. He was recently charge with aggravated assault and endangerment, as well as wanted by the U.S. Marshall's Service on unrelated felony charges.

Also...

According to the Arizona Republic, when Cooper faced charges related to income taxes in 1998, he told a friend that he was "not going to submit to arrest." The friend added, "He's not going to retreat...I think he is expecting to be murdered by the FBI." SOURCE

I believe he was shot first and in my opinion probably never fired a bullet but somebody else on sight shot that officer so the story would go down the way it did.

As typical of those who believe Cooper, you are throwing out facts because they are not convienent, ignoring them all together or inserting your opinion in place of facts. Fitting, I suppose, as Cooper was known throughout the UFO/Conspiracy community as a liar and plagarist.

If we are going to throw out the facts and replace it with what we'd like to believe, why stop there? Maybe the cops didn't shoot him at all, maybe he shot himself. Maybe he was never really an amputee, but just told people that to gain sympathy. See how we can play this game?

The following questions from this incident suggest that Cooper may have been set up:

(1) Cooper would have had to pass the marked Police patrol vehicle while going down the hill. Why would he do so without seeing it and fleeing? Further, how could he drive around it once it came onto the road while Cooper was en route back to his home?

You are telling the story backwards. He passed the marked vehicle, after being confronted by plain-clothes officers, and trying to return to his house. The marked vehicle tried to cut him off.

"As Cooper drove back to his residence, deputies attempted to stop him using a fully marked patrol vehicle to block the driveway. Cooper refused to stop or comply with verbal orders by the deputies"SOURCE

(5) Why were Paramedics "on the scene standing by" if Sheriffs intended this to be a peaceful arrest?

They didn't. According to this source, or any other:

Contrary to what was reported earlier, it was not a SWAT raid, but a simple confrontation between police and Cooper.
SOURCE

(3) Cooper had lost one leg in combat many years previously. How could he run so fast?

One can run (albeit not too speedy) even with a prosthetic. They never said how fast or slow he was running, just that he was attempting to run back to his house.

Besides, he never lost a leg in combat. It was a motorcycle accident.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

For all ATS members that don't know much about William Cooper and his work.
Please download this torrent containing all of his work such as all of the radio shows of Mystery Babylon and some other work.

www.mininova.org...

BR
PPL

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
His book "Behold a Pale Horse" is very entertaining

A lot of fanatical flimflam yet entertaining nonetheless, I highly recommend it

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by PPLwakeUP
Please download this torrent containing all of his work such as all of the radio shows of Mystery Babylon and some other work.

Ooooh! Does it include the time he said the aliens from the movie and TV series "Alien Nation" were really aliens?

I'm not making this stuff up.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Hi SaviorComplex,

You sound like the type of person that will believe any story the media tells you. If the newspaper or CNN says that's the way it went down then you better believe it.

I still believe he was setup and even though he made many harsh statements about the government you have to further study his life to learn that he was continually being harassed by the Military, FBI and other government agencies because of the knowledge he possessed. I DO NOT believe he took someone's life period.

I DO NOT believe everything reported by the media or the police.

Taking Bill Cooper down was much easier than taking down the towers on 9/11. If they can get away with fooling the world on 9/11, setting up Bill Cooper and making it look like he was a mad man and shot a cop is a piece of cake.

Bill Cooper predicted 9/11 and was going to expose what he knew about it to the general public but was stopped and the Clinton administration delcared him "the most dangerous radio host ever" and of course because they knew he was onto the truth. Within a few months of the administrations declaration---you can bet on it--- someone was planning his death, he was a direct threat to those behind the scenes directly responsible for 9/11 and other government coverups, they wanted him dead.

I suggest you read the book Behold A Pale Horse and perhaps follow up and learn more about his life story before quickly reading a CNN article and believing it about William Cooper, find out who he really was, what he knew and How he died.

As for your version of the story on what you think happened most of the concerns I wrote came directly from other web-sites and they are facts according to the story that was released by the media, the police never answered or addressed these issues. I pulled that part right off of this web-site. www.projectcamelot.org...

William Coopers very best friend knew he was innocent but wouldn't talk about it because his entire family was supposedly threatened.CNN won't report that now will they.

If you do a search and look into it further you can come up with alot more. Cheers

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

THE ORIGINAL STORY!!

Cooper was shot dead on November 5, 2001 during a gun battle outside his Arizona home with Sheriff's Deputies, at the age of 58.

Det. Valenzuela stated that Deputies from the Apache County Sheriff's Department were attempting to serve an arrest warrant upon Cooper. According to Valenzuela, Police had intelligence that Cooper had a large quantity of weapons in his home, and possibly explosives. Valenzuela also said the police knew that during his radio show on WBCQ, Cooper repeatedly stated that he "would kill any law enforcement officers that tried to take him." As such, the Sheriff's Department wanted to arrest Cooper away from his home, so as to minimize the possibility of armed conflict.

According to Police, Cooper lived on a hilltop over looking several undeveloped areas and other homes below. Despite not owning the land below his home, Cooper was known to chase teenagers or young lovers off the land and Police decided to use this to lure Cooper away from his home. Det. Valenzuela stated that two undercover Sheriff's Deputies were sent in a pick-up truck to the area below Cooper's home. There were also two uniformed Deputies in the bed of the pick-up. As expected, Cooper drove down to that area from his home and told the two undercover Deputies to leave.

However, Cooper left and drove away toward his home before the undercover deputies could do anything. While on his way back up the hill, a fully marked Sheriff's patrol vehicle blocked the road (1) in front of Cooper. Uniformed members of the Sheriff's Department SWAT Team (2) exited that marked vehicle and told Cooper to stop, keep his hands where they could see them and exit the vehicle. They say Cooper placed one hand outside his window, then accelerated around the police car, trying to run over a Sheriff Sergeant. Police gave brief chase to Cooper's home.
Police say Cooper exited his vehicle, drew a handgun and began firing at Deputies as he ran toward his house (3). One Deputy Sheriff was struck at least once and possibly twice in the head (4). Another Deputy returned fire, hitting Cooper several times.

The wounded Deputy was evacuated by Helicopter to a hospital in Phoenix. Cooper was pronounced dead at the scene by Paramedics who were at the scene standing by (5).

QUESTIONS & CONCERNS!

(4) If Cooper drew a gun and fired "while running back toward his home" as police say, how could he hit a Deputy once and possibly twice in the head? A head-shot is a difficult thing to accomplish with a hand gun, never mind two head shots while the shooter is running.

Shortly after the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah federal building, Rush Limbaugh read a White House memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper, "...the most dangerous radio host in America". This may have been related to claims that Timothy McVeigh regularly listened to Cooper's radio program. Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received.

Cooper had spent the last month challenging the government's claims about the cause of the destruction of the World Trade Center on September 11, two months before his death.

Source.www.projectcamelot.org...

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

It's clear to anyone who wishes to be logical that Cooper slipped into insanity long ago and made a home there. I personally believe Cooper did see stuff and his mind couldn't handle it so he started making up crazy stuff to fill in the gaps. When you start making your own world it's tough to see clearly any more.

However your attemps at trying to shead light on this topic is mute. Those that want to believe in the boogyman of the "NWO" and that everyone, media, government, police..., is lying to the "WORLD" are in a world of their own making. They need a hero and the Parranoid Cooper is just the person for the Job.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
How can you say that if you didn't know him?

You say your the Archangel Michael.....

[edit on 24-7-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

You sound like the type of person that will believe any story the media tells you. If the newspaper or CNN says it went down that way then by golly you better believe it.

Coming from a person who gets all their information from a single unsourced website, regurgitating almost verbatim, that's rich. Just because it's not from the "mainstream media" and just because it's on an "alternative website" (one, by the by, who's story is not supported by any facts, whatsoever) is telling you what you want to hear, doesn't make it true.

I would suggest you go back and read the links I provided, and then tell me if they are from the "mainstream media."

[edit on 24-7-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawn B.
How can you say that if you didn't know him?

I Judge by the words used, context, vocal infrindgements, position of perceptual ability and according to perspective of the "self" in the self imposed picture of all.

Every word you choose, and they way you speak them, tell those with ears to hear such, what you are trully saying.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion!

I am basing my statements on what I learned of William Cooper through reading his books, and listening to some of his radio broadcasts, alot of the things he talks about are similar to what others have already said and some with exceptional credibility. For me it's the message that's important not the death however I believe he was fired upon before he used his weapon if he even used it at all. This is just my opinion but I could be wrong and he could have lost it firing his weapon like a mad man. I don't think anyone can really answer that question with 100% certainty .There is a small clip somewhere where his family hinted they were threatened to let the case rest with no further investigation.

I would suggest you go back and read the links I provided, and then tell me if they are from the "mainstream media."

The links you provided are worse than mainstream media they are circulating rumors and stories from various web-sites, who can ever really say what went down if they weren't actually there? (Nobody).

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

More info on William Coopers death including autopsy report!

"Evidence now coming forward indicates that the deputies report concerning Coopers death may have been falsified to coverup the cold blooded assassination of Bill Cooper by these Apache County Deputies."

William Cooper -
An unsolved mystery still lies behind the real events that took place during a shoot out battle between Bill Cooper and White Mountains Apache County Sheriff's Depart.
The autopsy report and deputies report does not jive and recently a 20 year homicide detective veteran , Craig Pradarelli, has been reviewing this case.
Following is his determination based off the autopsy report which he sent me.
Mary Sutherland

An hour long interview with Craig is available on
www.willimacooper.com... This covers the autopsy analysis in detail. I spent the entire hour with the host discussing the results of the autopsy.

The death is due, no one disputes this, to gun shot wound. There are a number of wound which could have killed him. But most definately the GSW which took out both ventricles of the heart. At that point there was nothing anyone could have done for him. The GSW to the head was arguably survivable, but doubtful.

Todays Show brought to light the unsolved mystery behind the death of William Cooper.
Bill Cooper died in a 'reported' gun battle with the Apache County Sheriffs Department in the White Mountains of Arizona.

Evidence now coming forward indicates that the deputies report concerning Coopers death may have been falsified to coverup the cold blooded assassination of Bill Cooper by these Apache County Deputies.

Craig M. Pradarelli, former 20 years plus veteran licensed private detective. determined, after reviewing the autopsy report, that Cooper was shot in the head at a distance of no more than 3 feet. He drew this conclusion based on the stippling .
The bullet entered through the area of the ear and then proceeded to travel "downwards", indicating the shooter may have been standing 'over' Cooper
Cooper was 6 ft. 2 inches and may have been in a kneeling position when he received this shot.
Craig found it interesting that the shot to the head was done before a shot to the heart as there was a geat deal of subarachnoid hematoma. He determined that the heart had to have been pumping for sometime for this to have occured.
One of the other shots took out both the left and right ventricles of the heart. Many seconds, after the head shot.

Craig's credentials are as follows :

Defense Investigator since 1980.
Founding Member of the Professional Association of Wisconsin Licensed Investigator
2 terms Board of Directors, 1 term Secretary
Vice President of Operations Great Lakes Loss Prevention, (Security & Investigative Firm)
Worked over 500 homicide cases.
Psychology Instructor, Western Wisconsin Technical College, Tomah, WIEducation:
4th semester student inch Medical Doctorate Program, MUA, Nevis
Studied Neuropsychological Assessment, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
Studied Clinical Psychology, Cardinal Stritich University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Studied Criminal Justice, Northern Arizona University
BA, Psychology Lakeland College, Sheboygan, Wisconsin
( Minor Criminal Justice, Biology, Chemistry, Theology)
Numerous training certificates.

Full story here:www.burlingtonnews.net...

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I am basing my statements on what I learned of William Cooper through reading his books, and listening to some of his radio broadcasts...I believe he was fired upon before he used his weapon if he even used it at all. This is just my opinion but I could be wrong and he could have lost it firing his weapon like a mad man...

Apparently, you haven't read or listened to Cooper much. Otherwise, you would know he vowed to meet any "illegal warrant" with armed resistance.

...alot of the things he talks about are similar to what others have already said and some with exceptional credibility.

And this means what?

First, Cooper was widely known in the UFO research community to be a plagiarist. He would even claim known hoaxes and jokes, admittedly created by UFO researchers themselves, were real.

Second, anyone can parrot stories and theories that are floating around for decades. It doesn't mean they are on to something because it mimics what someone else is saying. For example, just because I say "dinosaurs were wiped out by a meteor," it doesn't mean I'm coming up with anything original on my own, just that I can read...

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Apparently, you haven't read or listened to Cooper much. Otherwise, you would know he vowed to meet any "illegal warrant" with armed resistance.

Vowing to meet illegal warrant with armed resistance doesn't mean he open fired on an officer. You need to show us facts not your own assumptions based on a few words. Who wouldn't meet with resistance if someone showed up at your house with an Illegal warrant for your arrest?
(No Brainer.)

alot of the things he talks about are similar to what others have already said and some with exceptional credibility.

And this means what?

It means there are multiple sources and witnesses that both support and substantiate his claims.

First, Cooper was widely known in the UFO research community to be a plagiarist. He would even claim known hoaxes and jokes, admittedly created by UFO researchers themselves, were real.

Pure speculation/hearsay, in fact that is all part of the game many of the reports in ufology that come out are true only to be later joked about as being falsified by disinformation agents claiming it a hoax in order to cover it up. It works both ways, believe it or not you would be shocked to learn how many disinformation agents there are posing as UFO researchers. The same thing can be found in the abduction research community.It is all part of the cover up. I’m not alone when I talk about these things and I have been around a long time and personally met with many of these people years ago including William Cooper. Have you ever met him?

Now I'm assuming your a detective right? Have you read the autopsy report? I suggest you review the links I provided and listen to the video if you want to learn more about the facts revolving his death. Unless of course you choose to believe in the circulated rumors from various online forums instead?

Much of what you mentioned about ufology happens all the time, there is a ton of disinformation out there and most of it purposely thrown out by various government agencies to confuse everyone in the ufo community. Most of what William Cooper said I agree with, the guy knew what he was talking about and had alot of insight, he was in contact with alot of people with inside information not excluding his own eye witness accounts and experiences in the military. He dedicated his entire life to the cause of getting behind the truth and was threatened many times throughout his lifetime. I must assume you haven't done the research yet, read his books and listen to the reports then comment.

When your finished reviewing the information revolving his death let's talk some more.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Pure speculation/hearsay, in fact that is all part of the game many of the reports in ufology that come out are true only to be later joked about as being falsified by disinformation agents claiming it a hoax in order to cover it up. It works both ways, believe it or not you would be shocked to learn how many disinformation agents there are posing as UFO researchers...

It is not speculation or hearsay. There is a reason Cooper was shunned by the majority of the UFO research community. He was paranoid even for someone in the game, and belligerant to match.

You are using the same excuse Cooper did when someone disagreed with him. He would accuse them of being a disinformation agent or worse; it shielded him from having to answer his critics. You are employing the same tactic. Cooper is right, everyone else is wrong, because they are disinformation agents.

Now I'm assuming your a detective right? Have you read the autopsy report?

Yes I did. It strikes me as odd...he claims Cooper was kneeling when he was shot. How does an amputee kneel? There are numerous explanations for the gunshot wounds; I doubt you want to hear them, since they won't confirm what you believe, so I won't bother.

Unless of course you choose to believe in the circulated rumors from various online forums instead? Most of what William Cooper said I agree with, the guy knew what he was talking about and had alot of insight...

You are doing the exact same thing you accuse me of. You've chosen to believe Cooper and his followers, despite all reason. Despite every fact to the contrary. You have not read a single link I have provided, you have not read Don Ecker's expose, or what anyone else outside of Cooper's idiotic followers had to say.

You do understand it is you and Cooper vs almost the entirity of the UFO research community, right?

When your finished reviewing the information revolving his death let's talk some more.

I would suggest the same. Do research on Cooper outside of fawning, sychophanic, unthinking praise. Please, get a little bit outside of your comfort zone...read up on what people around Cooper, those who had contact with him and researched him had to say, without jumping to the deluded, ignorant conclusion that because they don't agree with you that they are "disinformation agents."

[edit on 25-7-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Didnt Cooper think people should basically form militant groups etc? Im sure there are some good bits of info in coopers research...didnt all his work go missing after his death? Anyway...i think the man got too wrapped up in his work...paranoid and sub conciously designed his own downfall...then again....things are never black and white.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join